The Widow Finds Her Son's Anal Desire...

Story Info
Son discovers Mom's anal secret matches his desire.
6k words
4.49
433.1k
236
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Widow Finds Her Son's Anal Desire...for Her

As always, this is a work of fiction and the characters are imaginary, existing only within the confines of the story and my imagination. It is intended for the enjoyment of my audience and should not be copied or distributed, in whole or in part, without the author's permission. *Special thanks to my volunteer editor Wayne*

*

My mother Mary was a beautiful woman in the 60s style, full figured with fair skin and medium length blond hair. She had a slender waist that flowed gracefully into nice hips, with an ass that was wonderfully heart shaped. Of course, the first thing any man noticed was her large breasts. She lost her husband Artur about 9 months ago, and found screwing his 22 year old son Carsten a cure for her depression (Widow and her Step-Son). When I found out and discussed it with Mom, we ended up fucking as well (Widow and Son). We made love four times that first day before a good night's sleep.

I awoke the next morning confused. I am not used to waking up in my mother's bedroom...especially with her naked in the bed next to me. Her arm lay across my chest but she was still asleep as the morning light crept into the room. I looked at the top of her head as I thought of all that happened yesterday. My cock began to harden at the memories and the soft warmth of her body on mine contributed to its growth. As my erection grew harder, I reached down and caressed her back, pulling her closer so we were nestled as lovers do.

She groaned and turned her head towards me. There was a moment of confusion as she realized it was her son next to her, then the smile of recognition that we were no longer mother-son but now lovers. She turned her face up to mine and opened her mouth. Our lips touched and I cupped her face in my hand, tenderly held her while our tongues lovingly rolled over one another. She broke the kiss slowly and looked deeply into my eyes.

"I think we need a shower, baby," she said as she pushed herself up. In a flash she climbed out of bed before I could grab her. The blanket was thrown aside leaving my body uncovered and exposing my erection. She paused for an instant, staring at my manhood, and she licked her lips, then shook her head. She gave me a naughty little smile and turned towards her bathroom. I watched as my mom's full ass wiggled away from me. She disappeared into the bathroom and I heard the water start. She peaked back around the doorjamb.

"Are you going to join me this time?" she smiled. I got up quickly and joined her in the bathroom. She was already stepping in when I got there and she pulled me into the shower and closed the shower door. The steaming water felt good pouring over me as we kissed again. Her hand moved down to my cock, holding it gently as we kissed some more. Eventually, she broke away, only to begin kissing her way down my body. Starting with my chest, she kissed and licked my nipples, then bent down to caress my stomach.

As she moved even lower, she found my cock, which she began to passionately kiss. Her full lips felt marvelous wrapped around my head and I groaned as her tongue licked the very tip. She kissed her way down my shaft, then lifted it with her hand so she could kiss and lick my balls. No one had ever done that to me, and I was even more astonished when she opened her mouth even more so my testicle could fit into it. I held my breath as she sucked on my ball, breathing again only as she moved to the other ball, slurping on it as well.

Finally she moved her mouth from my sack to the hood of my dick, her saliva as lubricant her mouth moved smoothly down my shaft. I groaned and tried to raise to my toes as I felt her lips almost totally enwrap the whole shaft. She paused there for a moment, holding her breath as long as possible before moving back up. She took me deep into her throat twice more, nearly gagging each time. With a sigh she let my cock pop out her mouth.

She stood back up and kissed me lightly, then gave me a mischievous smile as she turned her back to me. Placing her hands on the shower wall, she spread her legs and pushed her ass up at me.

"Fuck me, son," she ordered. With one hand on her hip for stability, I used my other to position the head of my cock between her moist lips, then pushed forward so my cock entered her hole. I moved forward slowly, so she could feel each inch until my pelvis was against her ass. I started kissing the back of her neck as I started thrusting in and out, her moans echoing against the hard surfaces of the bathroom. The water that splashed between us made a loud squelching noise every time I bounced on her ass.

I took a step back and moved my other hand down to her ass. I pulled her back towards me and she bent further over, shifting one of her hands to the soap tray to keep from falling. Now in a standing doggy-style position, my cock hit an even better spot inside her and her moans turned into screams of pleasure as I pounded her even deeper. I could just see a reflection of full breasts swing in pendulum arcs in the waxed granite wall of the shower. It was so sexy it alone almost pushed me over the edge but her orders were loud and clear.

"Fuck meeee.....fuck your mommy," she screamed at me. I tried, fucking her harder and faster than I had yesterday. Each time I thrust forward, her pussy tightened around me more, trying to make me cum. And there was just no way I could hold it back.

"Fuck!" I yelled as the fire went down my spine to explode in my groin. I pulled my Mom brutally against me as I slammed deep into her body and my seed burst out of my shaft. She yelled and shuddered as she joined me on the orgasm trip.

When we finally separated, we gently washed each other off, moving slowly and tenderly in a post-coitus haze. With the shower done, we dried each other off and she sent me to my room to put on shorts and a muscle shirt.

"Don't bother with underwear," she purred as she sent me out the door. When she came out moments later, she was wearing a full length black lace gown, which covered but did not conceal the shelf bra and fishnet stockings beneath.

"Oh God, mother!" I exclaimed.

"You don't like it?" she asked demurely, turning so I could see all of it.

"I can't be expected to keep my hand off of you like that," I proclaimed. "It's not fair."

"You can touch later," she said with a smile. "I just want to let your appetite develop a bit. You know how much I like...cooking." I shook my head in submission and followed her down the stairs.

As Mom started breakfast, I called my Dad and told him I was not feeling very good and should probably stay home this weekend. He said he understood and was not feeling very good himself, so it was okay. I helped Mom with breakfast and in a few minutes we sat down to replenish the calories we expended last night and this morning, and store up a few more for whatever the day was to bring.

As we cleaned up after the meal, I was enraptured by the view of her fleshy ass as it moved under the gown, as it was nearly transparent. I was already getting hard inside my shorts and finally decided to let her know. I moved up behind her at the dinette table. Pressing my hard cock into the crack of her ass, I could feel her heat through the lace of the gown. Mom moaned and pressed back, wiggling her hips to further enhance the grind. I reached around and cupped her breasts, feeling the weight barely supported by her shelf bra. Leaning back, she kissed my cheek, then put her mouth next to my ear.

"Eat me baby," she breathed into my ear. I backed away and she placed her foot on the chair next to her and pulled aside the black lace to expose herself to me. I dropped to my knees in front of her and moved underneath her. Her succulent pussy was wet with her own excitement. I moved my hands up the fishnet stockings slowly, feeling them under my fingers, and the transition to the smooth skin of her hips at the top. Lightly, my tongue brushed against her soft pink lips, spreading them slightly so I could taste her sweet nectar.

The moan that escaped her mouth seemed to echo around the house. I considered it appreciation for my efforts and I carried on licking her. My tongue slithered up her slit and eventually moved over her clit, forcing another loud moan from her. I used my thumbs to spread her labia, opening her hole up. My tongue moved back down to the opening, then thrust into it. She squirmed as she felt it go deeper inside her body, and moved a hand to my head, caressing my hair.

I found the taste of her nearly overwhelming and wondered if I could become addicted to it. As her delightful honey flowed onto my tongue, I started to circle it around the walls of her vagina, wanting to lick each and every part. Her hand ran through my hair as each deep breath brought her closer to orgasm. I wanted to give it to her, the way lovers give to each other.

The reality that it was my own mother shaking and whining above me made it so wildly passionate. I decided to take it up a notch and eased my tongue out from her body. Sliding two fingers into her clutching warmth, I shifted my head forward and began to run it up the crack of her ass.

"Oh God No!" she cried and tried to move back, but I held her thighs tightly in place. "Don't go there...please!" My fingers rubbed hard against the underside of her clit and she grunted and her body twitched. I pushed forward to get my face further into her ass crack, forcing my tongue against the wrinkle of her asshole. Mom bit her lip as she felt my warm, wet saliva against her asshole.

"No pleeease...not there!" she whined once more. Even as I heard that I felt he push her ass down against my face. Given the conflict between what she told me to do and what her body wanted me to do, my vote went with the body. I used my tongue to rim Mom's anus, getting it very thoroughly soaked. With the two fingers of my hand worked inside her wet pussy, I added a thumb on the outside rubbing against her clit.

This was the first time I had sucked on a woman's ass, but it hit me like that first taste of a hard drug. I felt addicted already and wanted more. The thought of sliding your tongue into someone's ass should be disgusting but it is so incredibly addicting that it just made me hornier. I had not planned on doing anything more than some light licking but I was all in now. I pushed my tongue into the center of her wrinkled opening, and thrilled to feel her hole relax and allow me entrance.

It also seemed my mother had changed drastically. Suddenly her hand was on her ass, pulling her cheek aside to allow my face deeper into her crack. I was expecting this to be a long and gentle foreplay prior to the main event but Mom was now driving. She screamed through gritted teeth when she felt the tip of my tongue probe the tight pucker of her asshole.

"Push it in," she demanded. "Push your pervert tongue deep into Mom's ass!" Following her orders, I pressed my tongue into the tightness of Mom's asshole and pushed slowly until my tongue was in all the way. My lips were against her flesh and I could feel the warmth of her rectum with my mouth. She growled with satisfaction and desire as my tongue explored her backdoor. My face was so buried in Mom's sweet ass that I could barely breath, forced to open my mouth and gasp for air as needed.

"My ass!" she chattered. "You motherfucker, that's my ass! Eat your mother's ass you little bastard! ... oohhhh ..." I grunted, sucking at her asshole with hot lips and pushing my tongue against the crinkle.

"Oh, God, yes!" she cried, twisting her ass against my face. "Lick my ass... lick Mom's ass! Ahhhh ... I ... I can't control it ... oohhh." She braced herself on the chair, squirming her ass against my face as I licked at her clenching asshole. I pressed my thumb against her clit once more and she froze as a thin stream of clear fluid squirted around my hand and down my chest.

Then all hell broke loose as her cunt convulsed hard around my fingers, and her body started shaking uncontrollably. I grabbed her around the waist as she was reduced to a shaking mass of flesh as rolling waves of orgasm swept through her body. She yelled and screamed as her body continued to cum and cum, the intense grasp of orgasm not releasing her as I valiantly tried to keep my tongue in her ass. I was totally turned on by Mom's unmitigated loss of control and the new sexual discovery that my mother's ass was her undoing.

At some point she could not take it anymore; the feeling so intense that she had to make it stop. She clawed my hand away from her pussy and leaned forward, away from my probing tongue.

"Stop!" she panted and tried to swallow. "No more." Her body was shacking and her breathing was heavy and labored. I eased her into a sitting position on the chair and she sat, pressing on her lower abdomen in an effort to stop the throbbing earthquake. Her legs shuddered and her lips shivered like she was cold, but sweat glistened all over her body. Her eyes were open yet unfocused.

"Mom," I asked. "Are you okay?" After a few seconds her eyes focused and she looked at me, then leaned back and spoke hoarsely.

"Okay," she swallowed hard and took a couple more breaths. "I'm okay." She was completely out of breath and so weak she could hardly keep her head up. After about ten minutes, she really started to recover and return to her normal self.

"Mom!" I asked. "What was that? Are you really okay or do I need to take you to the doctor?" She smiled and weekly raised her hand to caress my face.

"No baby," she answered weakly. "You just gave me what some people call a heaven orgasm. The French call it 'the little death.'" She pulled me to her and hugged me close. "Some people do not believe it can happen, but I can tell you they are wrong. Under certain conditions, the orgasm is so strong that it overcomes nearly all other signals in the nervous system. It is quite the experience, but if it goes on too long, it becomes overwhelming and almost painful."

"What did I do?"

"You discover your mother's big secret," she whispered. Then she kissed me on the cheek. "When I am really turned on, my backside becomes very sensitive and itchy. If treated right, any woman can get turned on my anal attention, but under the correct circumstances, it can combine with other erogenous areas of my body to completely overwhelm me."

"You have to understand," she continued. "It is scary to loose total control of yourself like that. That's why I have kept it a secret and almost no one knows about it. Artur never knew at all."

"Why not?" I asked. "He was your husband. Didn't you trust him?"

"Because he was so large," she said softly. "I was afraid if I ever started down that path, I would damage my bowels on his big cock. I know he would never have done that intentionally, but in my crazy desire, I might have."

"Did Dad know?"

"Yes," she said. "He is the one who introduced me to the heaven orgasm and my anal sensitivity. You could not have known about it but your Dad and I were very great sexually. It was the rest of our lives we could not work out." Obviously she still did not know that I used to watch them and still remember it.

At this point I figured she needed some rest and I helped her up, and guided her upstairs to her bed. Even now she was still weak and passive. It was gloriously arousing to watch her and it made me want to have sex with her, but I wanted her to have enough energy to go the distance. I removed her bra (but left the stockings) and put her to bed, wrapping her in a blanket and closing the blinds so she could sleep. I climbed in bed next to her and read a book by the light of a small bedside lamp.

FILL****************************

Mary takes over the story:

Who would have thought that in the space of two weeks I would have found two of the most amazing lovers...in my own house! It was such an incredible time, as I went from mourning my husband's death to a crazed nymphomaniac in that short time. Those first two days with my son Wesley were just beyond belief. Of course, he already told you some of the story. So I will take over from where he left off.

I woke up in the early afternoon lying in my bed. The room was dim except for a small bedside lamp that lit my naked son asleep on the bed next to me, a book on his chest. He gave me the most incredible 'heaven orgasm' this morning and then put me to bed to recover. I guess he dozed off while reading. My heart swelled when I looked at my beautiful son lying next to me on the bed. Looking back, I don't think he described himself very well so here is what I saw. Wesley was sex feet, one inch tall, with dirty blond hair and bright blue eyes. He had been swimming backstroke in junior varsity and varsity since ninth grade, so he had lean strong arms, broad shoulders and a narrow waist. He butt was small and firm while his thighs were thick and muscular. Any woman would like to wake up to that next to her, and my pussy began to moisten too, especially at the sight of the manhood laying between his legs and the expectation of what would happen that day.

I reached out and started to caress my son's shaft with my fingers, gentle stroking the tender soft skin. Although not the largest penis I had ever handled, it was sufficient in both length and thickness, plus its upward curve was pleasing both visually and vaginally. Wes's member started to swell under my touch, and then it jerked and grew bigger. I looked up to find that he was awake and had opened his eyes. Our eyes met and I saw a desire and passion in his eyes, likely the same as he saw in mine.

I slid the covers aside and moved over on the bed to be beside him. He rolled towards me at the same time and we were face to face on our sides. I felt the firm warmth of his muscular body against mine as we fit ourselves together. The loving gentle contact of our upper bodies contrasted with the insistent stiff cock that pressed against my abdomen. When our faces got close, our mouths met in a passion-filled and urgent kiss. His sweet tongue explored deep into my mouth before pushing back and forth with my own tongue. The level of lust and need that had built between us was clearly communicated by our locked lips. I broke the kiss and eased back my face only so I could gasp a deep breath of air.

I took the initiative and rolled over on top of Wes's body, where my mouth could start kissing and nibbling his ears, neck and chest. My breasts were compressed tightly against his muscular chest, and my stiff nipples scraped against his chest hairs. When he groaned in response to my kisses, not only did I hear it, I felt the vibrations in his chest through our close contact.

Without any conscious thought from me, my body started to press against my son's stiff cock and I felt my puffy labia split and surround his cockhead. By shifting my weight just a bit, his stiffness found its way between my folds and entered my pussy. I was already so aroused that there was plenty of fluid in and around my hole to lubricate the action, and it must have been leaking for a while as I suddenly realized I could smell that musky odor of my own heat.

Suddenly I felt the wonderful touch of his hands as they slid down my neck and back, pushing my state of arousal higher as they finally arrived on my soft ass. His hands explored there, cupping my ass cheeks, pressing his fingers into my flesh as I continued to grind on his manhood. My clit was extended out from its folds of flesh, and it rubbed against his stiff pubic hairs sending hard jabs of pleasure/pain through my body.

At this point I really needed to be filled by his cock, so I lifted my chest up and thrust my body down his, forcing most of his cock to go past the entrance and slide deep into my body, stretching my vaginal walls and sending a wave of pressure through all my internal organs. As always with that first entrance, I felt every inch of his thick member as it slid into my tight sheath, and every nerve ending in my vagina sent its own first contact signal to my brain. I held my breath and waited as the first mini-orgasm built inside me and bubbled over, making me shiver. Wes's deep groan of satisfaction stirred my mind as well.

12