The Wifely Chronicles Ch. 01

Story Info
"No Touching!"
2.9k words
4.18
69.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: "No Touching!"

To me there's always been some sort of mystique about a married woman. She cooks for someone, cleans for someone, it's like she belongs to someone, she is a creature who fucks on demand. And so the aura of the wife, seeking and taking her pleasure here and there, is somehow irresistible.

This started a few years ago, well into my marriage but before the kids grew up and moved out. Laurie is the wife of a friend of ours, Dave. As my business grew to the point where I needed a secretary, she got the job.

Laurie is funny and sexy, with a killer body, short dark hair, tight round ass and a pair of pert little boobies. She is just a year or two younger than me and, like me, going through some difficulties in her marriage. We shared a lot of information, trying to sort out the complexities of our respective situations.

My problem is the wife seems to have just shut down in the sex department. I attributed this to her "time of life" and I was willing to wait out the problem; she is the love of my life, and I didn't want to jeopardize my marriage by having an affair. Mind you the waiting was getting old after two and a half years.

Laurie's problem, as far as I could ascertain it, was her husband Dave suffers from E.D., and Viagra wasn't helping out.

Well, Laurie and I became very open about things and we liked to send e-mails back and forth describing sexual scenarios, whether real or fantasy. It started out just in fun and harmless, with neither of us ever coming close to "coming on" to the other.

After a few months of naughty back and forths she told me, among other things, about how she and Dave were trying to work through their circumstances via a wide assortment of sex toys that he'd purchased for her.

Laurie also confessed her yearning to make love to a woman. When I asked her if Dave knew of this, she said, "Yeah, it's something we want to explore . . . to help out with . . . you know . . . The Problem . . ."

It was during one of these exchanges I mentioned a web site that I had seen. In her reply Laurie asked if she could view this sex site with me after work. She was clear that this was just out of curiosity and nothing would come of it. I agreed to meet her after all the other staff had left the building that evening.

At 5:30, after everyone had left, I was sitting at my desk trying my best to concentrate on some project when I heard Laurie approaching my office. She laughed as she walked in, "are we alone at last?" she asked as she pulled up a chair alongside my desk.

"So show me what you were looking at . . . I've never seen any porn on the web." she said as she sat down in front of my computer monitor, her gorgeous tanned legs crossing at the ankles below her short white skirt.

I felt my cock begin to stiffen as I pulled up the Internet and went to my favorite porn site. As we got into the site, we had to choose a topic for a search. Given the extensive list on the screen, Laurie quickly looked it up and down and said "Lesbians, of course."

With a mouse click, we were able to pull up hundreds of pictures of girls loving girls, and these pictures were hard-core, with 69er's, dildos, group sex, fingering, LOTS of oral and every other type of sex two (or more) woman can have.

Laurie took the mouse from me and pulled up picture after picture showing close-ups of pussies, assholes, tits and clits being sucked and fucked in every conceivable way. We said nothing, except for an occasional "hot" or "wow" from Laurie as we scrolled through about 50 photos.

By now my dick was at full attention but Laurie didn't notice the bulge in my pants. I asked if she wanted to see some video clips, to which she responded, "What? There are videos in here? Of course I want to see some, but let's get some cock shots going . . . I want to see some blowjobs!"

So off we went, to the "Blowjob" section of the site, where I showed her how to pull up video clips, which she eagerly did over the next 10 minutes. She squirmed in her chair when the shots showed a big cock unloading a hot wad of semen into a girl's eager mouth.

At one point Laurie said, "To think I used to not like cum . . . now I love it . . . and I love to see other girls swallow it too!"

I could only shake my head in disbelief - poor Dave, to have such a hot, open-minded wife and not be able to pleasure her with cum. Oh well, E.D. certainly wasn't MY problem.

I laughed and said, "Well, if I don't do something soon, I'm going to shoot a load of cum into my pants" looking down at the pup tent that was rising from my crotch.

Laurie smiled as I gave my cock a quick squeeze through my pants. "Go ahead, you can do whatever you've got to do . . . I give you permission . . . just know that I'm not touching you and you're not touching me."

"Fine" I said as I quickly unzipped my pants and pulled out my rock hard, nine inch rod. The head of my cock was swollen and oozing pre-cum.

"Holy shit!" Laurie exclaimed, "that looks like it's about to explode!"

I smiled as she watched my hands move down and pull my pants down to my ankles, releasing my heavy balls below the length of my cock. A glaze was building up in her eyes. "Show me how you like it," she said.

I obliged, sliding my right hand up the length of my cock to the head, where I gave a gentle squeeze to release a big gob of clear fluid from the slit at the tip of my dick. I took my thumb and swirled the slippery juice around my cockhead, all the while watching her eyes, which were frozen on the sight before her.

Her right hand automatically gave one of her boobs a gentle squeeze and she gave a grin when she realized that I saw this motion. "OK, OK, so I'm as horny as you are right now," she admitted as she moved to her other boob and fondled it gently over her blue blouse.

My right hand slowly pumped up and down the length of my cock and my left hand fondled and cupped my balls. "C'mon, Laurie . . . join me . . ." I suggested. "No touching, though," I assured her.

"Well, I could use a good orgasm right now" she said. "Those pictures and videos are getting too much for me to take," she admitted as she turned her chair toward me and slowly raised her skirt up along her tan thighs, revealing she was sans underwear.

Her pussy was one of the most beautiful sights I have ever seen; completely bald from the clit on down, a very closely trimmed black bush graced her mons -- like a military 'high-n-tight' haircut.

Her vagina was practically staring me right in the face. Her labia were puffy and pink and I could see a clear liquid oozing out from her vulva, some of it running down and disappearing near her ass. Now it was my turn to state the obvious. "Wow," I blurted out. "Talk about ME about to explode!"

Laurie smiled, "Yeah, I do get pretty wet . . . all that cock and pussy is turnin' me on . . . " I was used to her dirty e-mails but it was even more of a turn-on to hear her talk dirty, to say the words, directly to me.

"Can you show me how you like to stroke your pussy?" I asked, inviting her to join in for a bit of mutual masturbation.

She purred "Oh, y-e-a-h . . . " as she slipped her right middle finger into the soggy depths of her needy quim, letting out a little squeal at the same time. I sat, fascinated, as she slid her finger down, down and into her warm pussy, then pulled it back and allowed it to rest on her now obviously swollen clit.

Laurie groaned, "Oh, G-A-W-D-D-D . . . " pushed her finger against her love button and shuddered to a climax. Her eyes closed and her finger pushed hard on the nub. She didn't move for maybe 10 seconds as she came down from her high.

Finally she opened her eyes and laughed, "Sorry, I was just waiting to explode . . . and I guess I did. I've got more in me, that's for sure," she said as she pulled her finger out of her now red labia and popped the finger into her mouth. "Mmmmmmmmmm" she moaned as she savored on her own juices. "I love the taste of my own pussy juice."

I gave my cockhead another squeeze, scooped up a finger full of my own pre-cum, and slid a finger into my mouth, feeling the slippery liquid waft over my tongue. "My pre-cum tastes sweet," I told her as she spread her legs widely in front of me.

"This is so hot," she said, stating the obvious.

My cock needed my attention but Laurie wanted to move our attention back to the videos. She took the mouse in her gooey hand and went to the "masturbation" category of the web site, pulling up videos of women stroking their pussies and fingering their assholes while they tugged and played with their big titties and nipples.

"I need to see some cock" she concluded after a viewing hot women for a few minutes. Her left hand gently settled into her lap, on top of her purring pussy.

I was having a hard time keeping from jerking off hard, knowing that the time would come for us both to come together, so I just cupped my balls and waited. My cock was quivering, at a rigid position of attention.

"Let's see," she said, "where can we find some good old fashioned fucking?" After a moment she settled on "beach" because Laurie loves the beach. There, she was quickly able to find some very hot footage of tan and sexy couples fondling, sucking and of course fucking each other. "Perfect," she said as she manipulated the mouse over image after image of very hot sex.

"I gotta get naked," she finally said, unbuttoning her blouse to reveal a black, lacy bra. "Remember, no touching . . . except yourself" she giggled as she pulled her bra off, exposing her cute, perky "B" cups, with dark, erect nipples, which she immediately pinched and pulled. She also unbuttoned her skirt and pulled it down, over her tan legs, making her completely nude except for her high heels, which she left on.

"I'm ready for number two" she announced proudly as she swung her chair toward me again.

"I can agree with that", I said as I pulled off my shoes and socks and pulled my pants off, leaving me naked except for a golf shirt. I could barely believe my good fortune here -- not only was I getting to check out a friend's hot wife naked, I was getting into a hot, mutual masturbation session with another man's hot wife!

My cock was still hard for Laurie to see, but, because I had not been stroking it for fear of cumming too soon while we watched the latest videos, it was not ready to explode and rested on my left leg. A small puddle of pre-cum juice had leaked out of the slitted end of my cockhead.

"I'll try to control myself this time" Laurie said as she widened her spread legs so her lips spread open, revealing her pink inner labia, her reddish pink clit, and the dark opening of her vagina down at the bottom of the whole soggy slit.

I could see that the juices had run down the full length of her pussy and into her ass and I could almost make out the dark flower petals of her asshole swimming in the moistness of her overly excited quim.

Both of our hands began to work at the same time, my hand finally moving back to the shaft of my rock hard cock and her right hand back into the depths of her wet pussy.

Laurie started using several fingers of her right hand to stroke up and down on her entire twat while her left hand stayed busy on her boobs, going back and forth to each. She'd pull one tit up toward her mouth and kiss and suck her own nipple before moving back to the other. She pushed two and then three fingers of her right hand into her vagina.

Her fingers were disappearing up to the knuckle inside her wet pussy as her eyes closed and she squeezed even harder on her erect gumdrop nipples. She went back and forth between insertion and massaging her clit with two fingers.

I watched transfixed as this hot wife pleasured herself, while I ran my right hand up and down over the length of my rod of steel. My cock had quickly regained it full size and girth, straining toward ejaculation with every thrust of my palm.

Occasionally, I would stop to squeeze the head of my dick, feeling my legs go weak and my balls strain. My left hand continued to fondle my heavy balls as I felt myself getting closer.

Laurie's motions also quickened. She took her left hand off her titties and plunged two fingers into her pussy while her right hand quickly and rhythmically stroked her clit.

After a brief moment, she pulled her fingers out of her pussy hole, slid her body toward me just a bit, and slipped her middle finger all the way up her asshole in one decisive motion, emitting a low growl as she did so.

Her finger pumped quickly with the rhythm of her clit stokes and I could tell she'd already gone past her Point of No Return. I took my left hand from my balls and, like her, slid forward a bit in my chair, and slid my middle finger deep into my asshole.

"Oh yeah" was all she could say. I was speechless, driven by nothing but the burning, rising tsunami of my own orgasm building within my body.

We came at the exact same moment. Laurie lurched in her chair, the finger in her ass driving her body up in the chair, her dark pussy hair and sweet-smelling twat now inches from my face. Her eyes were closed, her mouth askew in a half smile, her nipples hard on her reddened chest, her fingers now merely pushing at her clit.

She jerked forward two, three, four times as she came, her orgasm taking over all body control. I could see spurts of the clear liquid emit from her pussy and shoot onto the floor and my feet.

My body also was overtaken by orgasm. I stroked my throbbing, purple veined member, squeezing the head. My other finger pushed hard into the dark recesses of my ass, pressing right on my prostate.

All of my energy focused on cumming. Wave after waves of pleasure washed over me through the entire length of my body. I watched as thick, hot spurts of cum shot from the tip of my cock.

My first shot went three feet up in the air; a wad of cum landed on Laurie's neck. My second shot landed between her tits, and the third shot landing on her hand and bush, the fourth to the floor. I strained with each jettison of hot cum, feeling the warmth and pleasure of a total release.

Our bodies fell back to the chairs and we sat, in complete silence, for what seemed minutes. Laurie's eyes were closed and her hands and fingers did not move at all from their prior objectives. My cock slowly deflated. Laying to one side on my thigh, drops of white cum still dribbled from its slit.

I watched Laurie slowly come around. Her eyes eventually opened. Regarding the gobs of cum on her neck, tits and bush, her mouth quickly turned to a wide smile. She pulled her fingers from her ass and clit and then she did something that totally amazed me.

Laurie casually scooped up a gob of thick white cum from her tits and without the slightest hesitation she placed it on her tongue. She sucked on her finger like a kid licking icing off a spoon. "Mmmmmmmmmmmm . . ."

She swallowed and repeated this with all the cum on her bush and neck, each time enjoying her salty bounty.

No words were spoken until she had scooped up and swallowed the last of my load. Then Laurie looked at me, her body covered in a thin film of sweat and sticky spots where I'd cum. At this point this naughty wife smiled sweetly, wagging a finger at me. "Remember," she said, "No touching!"