The Wilbraham Fungus Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat moved back on the sofa, more than a little scared. "Our Lord's voice? You mean - - Jesus?"

"No," Dr McAllister said sharply. "No'nehogtath, Lord of the Fungus."

"Who the hell is No'nehogtath?" Kat asked.

Dr McAllister stood.

"He is within me. He has made this body his own after centuries of sleep and wishes to be spread throughout the world so that he may bring his brethren, the Great Ones, here from the far dimensions."

Kat stared at her, wondering if she'd gone mad.

"If he is not within you though your body has changed, you are a danger to his plans and must be removed."

Kat watched her leave, still wondering what the hell was going on. This day was turning out to be full of surprises after all, but not the sort she was expecting. Her eyes widened as she saw the doctor return to the room clutching a large knife.

"Holy fuck!" she shouted, getting up and going around the other side of the sofa away from her. "Doc, I don't know what's going on, but put the knife down, okay?"

Dr McAllister swiped wildly at her, lunging forwards, but was betrayed by her own new body, the weight of her tits catching her by surprise and unbalancing her, sending her sprawling on to the sofa. She let out a yell of shock and pain and Kat watched in horror as a pool of blood spread out beneath her still, unmoving body.

"Oh fuck!" Kat screamed, running for the door. She ran out as fast as she could, diving into her car and roaring off, not thinking about anyone seeing her. After a few blocks, she pulled over and grabbed her cell phone, frantically dialling her father.

"Dad, dad, you gotta help me," she babbled into the phone after he picked up.

"What is it, darling, what's wrong?" her father asked.

"There's been an accident, dad, a bad one. I need your help. Can you come get me?" she asked, starting to cry.

"Where are you, darling? Tell me where you are and I'll be there as soon as I can."

Fifteen minutes later and Kat saw her father's car pull up behind her own, her father getting out and rushing over to her.

"Kat, darling, what's wrong? What's - - what the fuck?" he gasped as he climbed into the car, his concern giving way to surprise at her new body.

"Later, dad, I'll tell you later," she said, hugging him, her enormous tits squashing against his broad chest. He'd kept himself in shape since her mother died years before and was handsome enough that he never wanted for dates. "Please, come back to Dr McAllister's house with me," she said, starting up the car and driving off, more than aware of her father staring at her tits, equally aware that her new body was reacting to the attention.

"Dr McAllister? Your boss? What's wrong?" her father asked but Kat didn't answer, just drove as quick as she could back to the doctor's house.

They pulled up outside and hurried in, the door still open. The living room was as Kat had left it with one major exception - - Dr McAllister wasn't in it. The knife she'd brandished at Kat was, as was the dark stain on the sofa though that looked more like the ash that had been left in the box the day before than blood.

"What is it, Kat?" her father asked. "What's going on?"

"I - - I'm not sure, dad," Kat said, staring at the empty sofa.

* * * * *

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment - - you can do both anonymously if you want to - - as feedback is what keeps me writing!

12