The Wilkerson Institute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Around ten or so, the music was turned down and the curtains on the stage were opened, revealing a production set. A smiling emcee, one of the permanent staff, came out to announce the playing of "Wheel of Misfortune," at which all the girls screamed in delight, even Elyse. Later, she told me they had several games like this they alternated with.

"Wheel of Misfortune" was a zany hodge-podge of "Wheel of Fortune" and "Jeopardy". Three of the girls and three of the guests were called on stage at random and had to answer crazy questions from the emcee. If they won, they spun a huge wheel, mounted vertically, and received the consequences. The "Misfortune" was in the consequences. While some of them were points towards winning, some were required to do some really stupid stuff, like sing karaoke opera. And the female contestants tried hard to win, lifting their skirts and dropping their tops to try and distract the guys. The first round, all three guys lost, confused by the rules, one man claimed good-naturedly. The three winners, in order, got to grab one of the guys and take them into screened booths off stage afterwards.

I got tapped for the second round, and despite my protests, Elyse pushed me out of the booth and towards the stage. It was just as insane, but by now I had the routine down. When the girls flashed their tits at us guys, I told the other men to follow my lead, and grabbed my crotch and did pelvic thrusts back at them. The place went nuts.

Amazingly, I was the winner, and selected a pretty blonde to follow me into the booth. Once there, I roughly pulled her top to her waist and pushed her to her knees. She gave me a nice, fast blowjob and then we left. I returned to my seat, where Elyse was watching the third round.

"So how was the blowjob?," she asked, grabbing my crotch.

"How'd you know I got a blow job?"

She just rolled her eyes at me. Yelling back over the noise of the crowd, she said, "Eighty-five percent of you guys get blowjobs!" She smirked.

"And the other fifteen?"

"Bend over and lift your skirt, lady!"

"And what if the girl wins?," I asked.

"What do you think!," she laughed back.

Well, nobody said only women get on their knees! After the third round was a final "Winners" round. I went back on-stage without prodding this time. More craziness, and this time I only came in second. This time I selected a well stacked redhead and was heading for the booth when the emcee laughed and called me back. He handcuffed her hands behind her back and put a collar and leash on her neck, then handed the leash to me. Dumbfounded, I stood there, until a tugging on the leash indicated Candy was heading towards my table. Roles reversed, I followed her.

Candy sat in our booth and Elyse got up and followed me around the table, sandwiching me between them. But this was more than a bit much for me. Protesting that this was going too far, I reached up to take off the collar and leash when Elyse stopped me.

"Don't!," she objected. She pulled my hands down.

"What?!," I asked, staring at her.

Elyse leaned over and began to whisper in my ear. "Don't release her."

I stared at Elyse, unbelieving. "What!?"

She pulled my head down closer. "Don't release her. Leave her handcuffed and leashed," she whispered.

I turned my face to her ear. "This is ridiculous! Why?"

"Because she likes it this way."

I pulled back and stared at Elyse. "You gotta be shitting me!"

She shook her head, no. "I shit you not. Candy and I used to room together. She really gets off on B&D, the whole dominance routine. She wants you to treat her this way."

My jaw must have dropped open in surprise. Elyse continued. "If you want to have fun, and want her to enjoy it, treat her like a slave. Punish her, humiliate her, torment her gently...And make sure you give her a good spanking...yeah, that's right, spank her...I guarantee you'll enjoy the results... She goes wild...And make sure you do her in the ass...Like Darth Vader says, give in to your dark side."

Well, when in Rome, I suppose. I made a mental vow to cut her loose at the first sign of displeasure. This is only slightly my cup of tea. But it might turn out interesting, if Candy really went this route. Before Elyse left I would experiment.

Grabbing the redhead by the shoulders, I roughly dragged her onto my lap and swung her around so she faced Elyse. Candy really was quite pretty. Full breasted, slim waist, oval face, short curly hair. She wore a deeply cut halter top, a very short wrap skirt that tied on one side, and stiletto heeled pumps. Grabbing the tie, I undid it, then ripped the skirt out from under her and tossed it to the floor. Now I could see that the halter top was actually a body suit.

Snapping my fingers above my head, I summoned a waitress and ordered a round of drinks for the three of us, a double for Candy. I also ordered a large glass of ice water, with large ice cubes, not shaved ice. While waiting for our drinks to come, I gave several gentle tugs on the leash. Rather than resent this, Candy seemed to grow excited. Her breathing quickened and her nipples hardened to the point they looked as if they would rip through the thin fabric of her top. It was hard to tell in the dark of the nightclub, but I think her face and chest were flushing darkly, as well.

The waitress soon returned with our drinks, as the place was beginning to thin out. On-stage, the dancers had returned, now rapidly stripping down. More so than before, they were enthusiastically masturbating themselves to the music, and now several were on-stage, often fingering each other. The waitress smiled and left us with our glasses. Elyse and I sipped at ours, but of course, Candy, handless, was forced to sit on my lap watching. About halfway through my drink, I asked her if she wanted a drink.

"Yes, please."

I gave a sharp tug to the leash. "What did you say?"

"Yes, please."

Another sharp tug. "What did you say, slave?"

Wide eyed, she responded, "Yes, master."

"Better." I lifted the glass and held it to her lips. I began to lift it and she began to sip on it, but I continued to upend it. She tried to gulp it down, but a considerable amount spilled down her throat to her chest, soaking her top. She gasped as an ice chip slid down between her tits.

"Now see what you've done," I scolded her. "You can't even drink from a glass properly. I took another sip from my drink. Setting down my glass, I picked up the ice water. "You've made a mess all over yourself and now you'll have to be washed off." I began to dribble the ice water around her lips. She shivered and quaked as the icy water ran down her body. About halfway through, I brought the glass down to her breasts and poured the rest on and between them. By now her top was soaked, and some of the moisture was running down to my pants legs. But they were dark and I really didn't care anyway. I wasn't planning on wearing them too much longer.

Her tits were heaving now, the thin fabric of the top glistening in the remaining light, her nipples at pert attention. Reaching into the glass I removed an ice cube and began to run it over the tops and sides of her breasts, pushing it inside the halter top as it melted. I followed this with a second ice cube, and when done I had her squirming attention. Then it was time for the coup de grace. Pulling two more cubes out of the glass, I ran them rapidly down her front to her crotch. Fingering aside the snap beneath, I placed them at the entrance to her pussy and pushed them inwards, repositioning the cloth to hold them in. A massive shudder ran through her as her back arched, and she began to shake and moan. A flood of cold liquid saturated the cloth and ran down to my legs.

Seeing I had things well in hand and didn't need her attentions, Elyse announced she'd better be going if she wanted to party and sleep.

"We'll walk you out," I announced. I pushed Candy off my lap and stood up, following Elyse. "Wait a moment," I called to her, before she got away. Tugging the leash, I puled Candy to her feet beside me. I reached behind her head and popped the snap holding the halter up, then rudely shoved it down below her hips. I pushed it low enough she could step out of it, then tugged the leash to make her follow us, and we continued.

In the lobby, Elyse leaned up and kissed me good night, but I had another idea. Taking her by the elbow, I pushed her into a darkened alcove, and tugged Candy along behind me. Elyse had been turning me on all night in that outfit, and a blowjob just wasn't going to cut it. One handed, I undid her skirt and tossed it to one side. Then leaning back against the wall, I turned her around, facing away from me. "Remove her top, slave," I commanded Candy, tugging on the leash to position her face between Elyse's tits. Candy was forced to grab at the brass ring on Elyse's bustier with her teeth and pull it down and unhook it.

Then I unzipped my pants. Grabbing Elyse's hips, I pulled her backwards until her warm smooth buttocks were gently resting against my stiff dick. Gently kicking her feet wide, I reached around and between her legs and stuffed my meat inside her. Elyse was hot and eager, her juices flowing down her thighs, and it felt like heaven. Then, tugging downwards on the leash, I pointed at Elyse's feet, and ordered, "Pleasure her!"

The effect was electrifying. Candy dropped down before our joined groins and buried her head in Elyse's pussy. She was a noisy slurper, but I almost didn't hear the sucking over Elyse's whimpers and moans. She really began to twitch and move on me, thrusting back at my bucking crotch. Candy was hard pressed to follow along, but did so quite gamely. After a second shrieking come from Elyse, I followed suit, with an evening-full of jism. Then to finish things, I ordered Candy to stay kneeling and lick the both of us clean. Elyse came a third time during this, but when it was my turn I just had Candy lick me clean and didn't accept the suckoff she offered silently. I had other plans.

Elyse hurriedly dressed, then gave me a long, hard smooch. The she waved good-bye and was gone. I zipped up my pants and directed Candy to stand. I led her to the elevator and thence to my room. Once there, I had no intention of turning the girl loose. From what little I had seen so far, I was now convinced that Elyse had been correct in her assessment, and I meant to capitalize on it.

Positioning Candy facing the back of an armchair, I commanded, "Stay!," and dropped the leash. As I moved around the chair to an endtable, I kept one eye on her. As I expected, while she didn't move away, she did look around. This was my opportunity!

"Did I say you could move!?," I roared. Candy gave a startled look and literally snapped to an Attention that any drill instructor would have loved. I rapidly moved around to a position slightly behind and to her side. "WELL? DID I? ANSWER ME? DO YOU HAVE AN EXCUSE?"

"Master, I..."

"SILENCE!!!" I let her sweat for several seconds, then continued in a lower voice but sternly. "There are no excuses! I am very disappointed! Your Mister Wilkerson assured me of the discipline to be found in his charges. Of your exemplary behavior! What would he say of this lapse?"

"Master..."

"SILENCE!" I was really getting into the spirit of things. "I did not give you permission to speak. Another lapse in discipline. Perhaps I should call him now and inform him of my dissatisfaction. Well, should I?"

"No, Master," she pleaded quietly.

"Why? Do you fear his punishment? Well?"

"Yes, Master." Again she spoke quietly, but I also noticed that her breathing rate had increased, causing a delightful motion of her naked breasts. Her pert little nipples couldn't have been harder.

"As well you should! You are deserving of punishment. Yet I would not wish to disturb him over this at this hour. But still, it must be done." I headed over to the side table and picked up the phone, but didn't dial. "A pity, really, I'm sure he will be severe."

"Please, Master, don't call Mister Wilkerson," she said in a pleasant pleading tone.

"What, you have an alternative? You must be disciplined!"

"Please, Master, couldn't you punish me instead?," asked Candy.

Slowly I put down the telephone. I'm sure the girl at the front desk must have been confused by the light flashing on her board. I came back to my position behind her, and unseen, smiled. Just what I wanted to hear. "I will not be gentle. Your behavior is unacceptable."

"Please, Master, don't wake Mister Wilkerson." Her tone was almost begging now.

I let her stew for a few moments more, then said, "All right. But for your sake, your behavior from here on in will have to be perfect, or I will see that your Mister Wilkerson's punishment will make mine seem light and insignificant."

"Thank you, Master!," she exclaimed.

"Fine. Now stay. And this time, don't move."

She didn't move, so she couldn't see the items I pulled from the endtable and set on a table behind her. I showed her the first, a paddle about two feet long, several inches wide and covered with well padded leather. "This should be satisfactory," I announced, displaying it before her eyes. I noticed her eyes widened at the sight, but her breathing heightened as well. I took off my shirt and flexed my arms.

"Now, assume the position for punishment...You must know the position, such a misbehaving child as yourself...Bend lower... Spread your legs...Wider!" Candy bent straight legged over the back of the armchair, her tits dangling down. With the tip of one shoe I nudged her feet apart until she was standing wide legged before me. I grasped the chain holding the cuffs together and lifted her hands from her buttocks. Pulling my other arm back, I sped the paddle on it's way.

SWACK! Candy jumped at the sting and a sharp cry escaped her clenched lips. "Silence!," I ordered again, and delivered another swat with the paddle. Candy jumped again, but this time stayed mostly silent.

SWACK! SWACK! SWACK! SWACK! SWACK! SWACK! I gave her fifteen hearty strokes, alternating cheeks, and broke off. By now tears were coursing down Candy's face, and I thought briefly I had gone too far. But I could also detect a strong aroma of female desire. Stepping back, I looked down between her wide spread thighs and saw her pussy juice running down her thighs. Smiling, I thrust the flat of the paddle up between her legs to her pussy and rubbed it there, between her gaping lips. Pulling it back, I was delighted to see it coated with a thick layer of her desire. I gave her ten more licks with the now wet paddle which must have really stung, as the tears became heavier and she yelped at each stroke. She was ready.

Silently, I placed the paddle on the table behind her and picked up the other object I had brought over. This was the largest one person vibrating dildo I had ever seen, easily a foot long and three inches in diameter. Reaching down, in a heartbeat I had placed it at the entrance to her dripping cunt and shoved it in, flicking on the motor at the last instant. Candy went wild, writhing in place, twitching her ass from side to side, as moans and cries escaped her no longer silent lips. Then I stood behind her and undid my pants, pushing them down and stepping out of them. I was as hard as I had ever been in my life. Stepping between her legs, I grabbed her pelvis to stop it momentarily. Laying my cock in the crack of her ass, I roughly pushed her asscheeks apart and her anus beckoned. In a single fast stroke I buried my dick up her ass.

If her motions before had been frenzied, now they became positively mad. She was bucking back against me and the vibrator entombed beneath, her hips grinding from side to side. She stretched back her cuffed hands and arched her back, trying to reach the cock plumbing her plumbing, the hairy balls slapping her thighs. This was a ride to beat all others, and I grabbed her hips to hang on. By now she was screaming, not with pain but with pleasure. "Fuckme! Fuckme! Fuckme! Fuckme!," poured out in a rush, and believe me, I did. It was one long relentless orgasm for Candy. Partially sated by my earlier blowjob and fuck, I lasted a fair while before her grasping rectum sucked the juice from my nuts. Someday, I resolved, I'd have to do this with Elyse!

I pulled out and removed the vibrator, shutting it off. Candy sagged down over the armchair in sweaty relief. She was soaked. I looked down at my cock and saw traces of her anus which I would need to wash off. Picking up the leash again, I towed her to the bathroom. Lifting the lid, I pushed her down to the seat.

I was unsurprised when Candy urinated and defecated, grunting softly. I strode to the sink and washed my dick off thoroughly, using soap and a washcloth. I also used this time to stroke myself erect again. Playtime, again!

Turning back to Candy, I flushed the toilet as she continued to sit there. Then I came around front and stuck my erection in her face. "Take care of this!," I ordered. Obediently, she opened her mouth and her tongue came out, planning to lick my cock. But I wanted more. Grabbing her head in my hands, I thrust it onto my penis, shoving my hips forward. "Take care of it, I said!" Candy gave great head. She didn't gag or gurgle, just opened wide and deep throated me until I spewed. For this act, I withdrew and came on her face, my come dripping down her chin to her tits, flushed and sweaty.

Well, I was sweaty by now, too. While she continued to sit on the john, I took a long hot shower. I left the door open so we could watch each other, and her eyes never left my groin. She smiled widely as I washed my cock again and it stiffened in my hands. But that would be for later.

"Jesus, you stink!," I exclaimed, toweling myself off. I had left the water running. "Take those shoes off and get in there!" Candy kicked them off and stood, skipping to the door. But I stopped her there. Reaching in, I turned off the hot water and turned the cold up full blast. I shoved her under the cold spray and kept her there when she sputteringly tried to escape. Finally I grabbed the removable spray head and literally hosed her down, concentrating on her massive breasts and trim bush. Her nipples were like tiny pink bullets and her teeth were chattering when I turned off the water. Yanking her out, I roughly dried her, and my dick pointing the way, led her to the bedroom.

Sunday

"Good morning, sleepyhead! Or should I say, good afternoon!"

I mumbled incoherently for a moment and opened my eyes, looking around. Elyse and I were sitting in the limousine outside the Cancun airport. The driver stood by my side, holding the door open and laughing as Elyse smilingly nudged me awake. I stretched mightily and shook myself out of the limo, shaking my head sheepishly.

"Yeah, good afternoon. Just what time is it anyway?," I asked.

In response, Elyse lifted my arm to my face and pulled back my jacket sleeve. God, twelve-thirty! I really didn't remember most of the day so far, but then, I was asleep most of the time. Needless to say, I hadn't gotten a lot of sleep last night. Candy was very energetic and very enthusiastic, once I had her under the sheets and properly warmed up. I don't think either of us got more than catnaps last night. It seemed as if I'd just fall asleep when she'd wake and decide the night was still young. Or she'd fall asleep and I'd look down at her in the moonlight, hands still cuffed behind her, and decide she needed a good raping. Finally as the dawn broke, I had undone her hands, so we could both sleep comfortably. Big mistake! She was so grateful, she decided to show me a considerable amount of that gratitude!

Now I was sore and tired, fucked out from an entire night, (Hell, an entire week!) of nonstop screwing. I needed to rest. I seriously considered taking a vacation from my vacation!