The Wilkerson Institute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlfj
rlfj
576 Followers

I blushed and mumbled out an assent.

"Please, there's nothing to be embarrassed about." She leaned forward and rested her hand on mine. It was a very warm hand. "Actually, I find it quite attractive. It shows you care."

I didn't know what to say, so I just cleared my throat self consciously.

"If you see a young lady that you'd like to know better, simply ask her. You can't ask the women on the staff, but any of the students will be more than willing. And you don't even have to ask. It can be as brusque as a snap of the fingers, or as subtle as a raised eyebrow."

"Really," I commented, raising an eyebrow. I had finally gotten my voice back.

Terry smiled, seeing the eyebrow. "Really. Why don't we go in for a nightcap?"

I immediately stood up. I hoped I didn't seem too eager, but I certainly felt eager. Jeanine had definitely whetted my appetite. I didn't know if Terry had noticed my erection, but I had noticed it for the last hour or so. Terry stood also, but much more gracefully, and I unlocked my suite. I turned on the lights.

"Why don't you sit down and turn on the TV, while I pour us a couple of brandies?," she said. I had sat down in an armchair before the wide screen television, and Terry had started pouring the brandy, before I remembered. I still didn't know how to turn on the thing.

"How do you turn it on?," I asked.

"Didn't Delia show you? Here, let me get it," she came over, carrying two snifters of dark, heavy liquid. She gave one to me and went to the set, and pushed on a panel in the front, so a remote control popped out. "The one in the bedroom has a hidden remote just like this one. I'm sorry nobody showed you."

"No problem."

Terry came back over to where I was sitting and gently settled onto my lap. She swung her legs over the arm, so that she was laying across me. Then she aimed the remote at the tube and hit a button.

"We get all the stations from the States, the networks, Fox, CNN, HBO, everything," Terry said, flipping through the channels. "And we have three channels which play only in-house, too." She flipped again, but slower. The in-house channels showed dirty movies. "And there's a VCR built in on both sets. Any preferences?"

I took the remote from her and flipped back to one of the in-house channels, then tossed the remote on the floor. "This will do just fine," I said. She smiled and leaned back against me, and we both sipped on our brandies.

The movie was only average, as these things go, but it put us both in a properly horny mood. As she leaned against me her suit shifted, delightfully. The skirt drifted downward, or actually upward, showing even more of her lovely legs. It was soon obvious that she wasn't wearing pantyhose, as I could see a garter strap holding the edge of her stockings up. Her jacket also shifted, opening at the collar, so that I could look down and see a breast plainly exposed. It was an excellent breast, larger than I had expected, B cup minimum. Terry wasn't wearing a bra, and I could see the nipple, firm and erect, pointing upwards.

We continued to watch for several minutes more, than I drained my snifter and set it on an endtable behind her back. Now that I had a closer view of her outfit, I could see that the skirt had a row of tiny concealed buttons on the side facing me. I reached down and, starting at the hem, began to slowly unbutton the skirt. This caused the skirt to drift even more, and before I had it undone, I could see that aside from the garter belt, she wore nothing else under it. She had thick, dark pubic hair, trimmed neatly in a heart pattern. When the last button was undone, she shifted slightly, and I tugged it from between us.

Terry finished her brandy and set the glass on the floor behind her. Leaning into me, she wrapped one hand behind my neck, while the other began to unbutton my shirt. She lifted her head to my neck, and began licking and nibbling. I groaned, and moved my free hand to the jacket and rapidly unbuttoned that. It fell open, and I promptly moved my hand to the breast I had seen earlier. Now it was her turn to moan, as a shudder went through her hot and compliant body.

I continued to knead and massage her nipples, alternating, first one, then the other. They were very pointy and wiggled as my fingers flicked over them. Terry's chest flushed, and her breathing became more rapid.

Terry shifted forward on my lap, as I noted that the on-screen action went into high gear with a pair of buxom broads giving dueling blow jobs to a limp cocked clown. Neither girl could hold a candle to what I had seen around here today. My shirt was now unbuttoned, and Terry's hand continued down to my pants. Dexterous fingers soon had my belt unbelted, my snap unsnapped, and my zipper unzipped. She spread the opening apart and my cock surged out, stiff and hard, the head a bulbous purple. God, that hand felt warm! She wrapped it around the shaft and pulled and stroked it lovingly.

If she kept this up, I'd spurt all over us. Carefully placing both hands on her waist, I grasped her and lifted her up. She really was small and light. She instantly understood me, spreading her legs apart, and positioning the head at the entrance of her pussy, as I lowered her onto my organ. Boy was she tight! But not dry or difficult, more like slipping on a small but comfortable glove. Every inch of my extended cock could feel her around me, every fold and crevice opened to me. After she was again settled firmly in my lap, Terry spread her legs apart, placing one spike heeled foot on the rug, the other over the leg of the armchair. She leaned back into me, and we settled down to a nice fuck watching the movies.

As we watched, our hands idly worked her now exposed body. My fingers would work on her lovely tits, and her fingers would caress her clit, barely visible between her nether lips. Occasionally, I could feel fingernails scratching the underside of my cock, where it was exposed under her. Then we would alternate, she pinching and pulling on her nipples, as I vigorously rubbed her clit with three fingers. Finally, she reached both hands between her legs, stuffing the fingers of one hand deep up her cunt, already filled with my straining dick, the other guiding my fingers around and on her clitoris. Her pussy, deliciously tight before, now became like a hot, wet vise pressing me all over. I exploded upwards into her womb, as Terry jerked atop me, orgasming herself. Then she reached lower and squeezed the last drops from my cock and balls. Pulling her fingers out of her cunt, she silently licked our mixed juices from them.

The movie was finished, and so was I. My now limp dick slid from it's resting place, and Terry stood and went into the bathroom. I reached down for the remote, and turned off the TV. Standing myself, I went into the bedroom and threw my clothes, already undone, on the dresser. Through the open door, I could see Terry on the toilet, wiping herself. She stood and went to the bidet. Fascinated, I walked in and sat down on the toilet to watch. With utterly no self consciousness, she squatted and cleansed herself, as I relieved my bladder. Finishing her ablutions, she went to the sink and washed her face and hands.

"Would you like me to wear anything special, tonight?," she asked.

In response, I made a long arm, and drew her to me. Facing her in front of me, I leaned forward and buried my face in her freshly cleaned crotch. With a quiet shriek of pleasure, she straightened and spread her legs, placing both hands behind my head, pulling me into her. My tongue snaked forward through the damp curly hairs to contact her throbbing rosebud. Despite her washings, I could easily smell her natural fragrance, her abundant fluids acting as the finest perfume. Licking her clit frantically, I put my fingers to work, undoing the snaps of her garters, and removing the garter belt. Unsupported, her stockings slipped to her ankles. Her breathing became more and more labored as I sucked and licked her pussy and the treasure within. My tongue burrowed deep within the tunnel my cock had so recently departed. Finally, her hips bucking uncontrollably, she cried out her passion, as her juices flowed onto my face.

Standing, I held her in my arms for a minute, as she calmed down. My revived erection pressing against her belly. Several times she whimpered, "Thank you, thank you." Finally, I went to the sink and washed her secretions from my face and hands, as she leaned against me. Wrapping an arm around her, I led her into the bedroom, where I gently pushed her onto the bed. Still standing, I removed her shoes and stockings, and climbed in with her.

Tuesday

I slept soundly that night. My first waking thoughts were of the delightfully warm ass pressed against my back. This brought back drowsy memories of the previous night's last fuck, after I joined Terry in bed. Feeling my cock stiffen, my eyes still closed, I rolled over and pressed against her backside. I placed my free arm around her and we sleepily moved together. My fingers slowly grazed over Terry's breasts, as we slowly aroused each other. Strange, I didn't remember her tits being this big the other night. But still, she was becoming quite aroused, and within minutes had lifted her upper leg slightly, and I slipped my stiff cock deep within her from behind. Rolling atop her, I began a long, slow thrusting.

"Oh, God, yes!," I heard a deep voice implore.

My eyes snapped open. That certainly wasn't Terry's voice. No wonder I had been confused earlier. They weren't Terry's tits! I stopped cold in midstroke. "Who are you?," I asked.

"Oh, God, don't stop," she begged. Too surprised for words, I began my thrusting again. This girl was a big, my height I guessed, brunette. At least I think she was my height. I mean, in bed, everyone's the same height. She turned her face and looked back at me over her shoulder. "I'm Kathy."

Planting my arms at her hips and holding myself above her, I asked, "Where's Terry?"

"She had classes this morning. She asked me to fill in. She said it'd be worth it. Oh, God, it is! It really is!" She moaned as I plumbed her depths from the rear.

This girl was quite a mover. Her body writhed beneath me, her legs spreading and drawing together. In short order, she had kicked the covers from us. This was really inspirational!

Reaching over, I grabbed my pillows. "Kneel," I commanded, and when she brought her hips and torso off the bed, I thrust them beneath her pelvis. "Now, lie down again." I told her. Her ass was now several inches higher, and I began thrusting heavily into her. This drove Kathy wild. Her legs were kicking behind me, as she tore at the sheets and screamed pleasure into her own pillows. Together we came wildly, my spewing cock forcing it's way deeper and deeper into her wet and sloppy pussy.

I collapsed onto her back and rolled off of her, gasping and sweating heavily. A minute later, she rolled next to me and handed me back my pillows. "Wow!," she said.

I turned the pillows over. With Kathy, the wet spot was prominent. Agreeing with her, I also said "Wow."

After about five minutes of cuddling, I stood and went to the can. When I came out, Kathy was out of bed, pulling on a T-shirt and shorts.

"I've got to go. Is that all right?," she asked.

I wasn't sure I could take a double dose of this girl so early in the morning. I kissed her and said, "Sure. Maybe we can meet again later."

Kissing me back, she said brightly, "Yeah, I'd like that. Bye." And then she was out the door, barefoot. She was almost as tall as I was.

Well, so far the day had proved interesting. What new wonders would be seen! Returning to the bathroom, I took a long shower, shaved, and brushed my teeth. Deciding to dress a bit more appropriately today, I simply wore slacks and a short sleeved pullover. I left my room and headed down to the restaurant.

When traveling, I stick to basic bacon and eggs, over easy. I'm not really one for a big breakfast, normally having just cereal and juice at home. Somehow, slurping milk from my bowl doesn't seem the thing to do in a restaurant. I dined alone, primarily from choice. I'm never at my best before my second cup of coffee, and religiously avoid breakfast meetings. Even when still married, I generally ate breakfast alone. Of course, a critic would say that was just another reason I was no longer married. Still, a number of lovely young ladies caught my eye, and generally gave some type of nonverbal indication that they'd be happy to sit with me. A lifetime of habit dies hard. I ate alone.

But the morning double dose of caffeine generally makes me sociable again. By nine, I was up and about, so I headed over to the clinic for the blood pressure check. Get this out of the way, and my time would be all to myself.

Again, the clinic was empty except for the receptionist. Not Jenny, but another young girl. Still in the abbreviated uniform, though. I was still curious about the physical. Very unusual, that. She greeted me and ushered me into the same examination room as yesterday. My short sleeves obviated the need to undress. I hopped up on the table to wait.

Almost immediately, Jenny popped in through the side door. "Good morning, Mr. deFrame. How are we feeling this morning?," she asked brightly.

Good Lord, they even talk that way here! "I don't know," I responded. "I feel pretty good. How do you feel?" Why do they always talk in the plural? Or does the medical profession prefer to use the 'Imperial' we?

Jenny just laughed. "I feel pretty good, too. I can tell you're feeling feisty, as well. Over your jet lag? Good." She kept up a light chatter, as she quickly and efficiently pulled out a whatchamacallit and took my blood pressure. "Excellent. Right within normal parameters," she pronounced. "I'll make sure to tell the doctor."

"Great," I said. I hopped off the table and headed for the door.

"Oh, wait," she said before I had opened the door. "The exam isn't done yet. Remove your pants."

Confused, I simply said, "Huh?". The quack had simply wanted my blood pressure. What was this about?

Jenny gave a sly smile and looked up at me. If anything, the zipper on her uniform was even lower today than yesterday. The cleavage showing was quite nice. She backed up to the end of the exam table and hopped up on it. "I need to take your temperature, and I plan on using your thermometer."

My hand dropped from the doorknob, and I turned to face her. Grinning, I walked to her, and said, "Really?" I unbuckled my belt. "Just how do you do this?"

In response, Jenny grinned back, and brought her hands up to her collar. Grasping the crisp white fabric with one hand, she used the other to completely unzip her uniform. It fell away from her lush body to reveal what little she had underneath. This consisted of a small and lacy white bra and a white garter belt holding up very sheer white stockings. Then she leaned forward and unzipped my pants. They slid to my knees, leaving my erection pointing at her with my balls swinging in the breeze. "You simply insert your thermometer and move it around. I'll be able to tell if you're hot or not."

What an interesting medical technique. I wondered if the AMA had learned it yet. Certainly it would reduce people's reluctance to go to the doctor's! But still, my height and the height of the table weren't going to work. I was going to have to stand on tiptoes, not a great position to insert the thermometer. Looking down at the base of the table, I discovered the answer.

The table was of the solid type, with drawers and so forth built in. Pulling my pants up again, I buttoned them without zipping, so my cock jutted through the opening. I gently kicked two side plates, one on each side, popping them open. As I suspected, inside were a pair of gynecological stirrups. Reaching in, I pulled them out and up, locking them in position. Jenny squealed in delight, and kicked off her heels. Next I pulled out a small step stool at the base of the table and stepped up on it. The altitude problem was solved. Ah, Yankee ingenuity in action!

"This should work much better," I said.

"Oh, my, yes," said Jenny. She lay down on the table, and scooted her ass forward to the edge. Lifting first one leg, then the other, I gently placed them in position in the stirrups. Jenny squirmed around a bit to get comfortable, and I unbuttoned my pants again. I placed my erection along her lower lips, and slid it forward on the outside. This was easy to do, for despite long brown hair hanging loosely around her head, her pussy was as bare as a baby's behind. She was shaved completely bald, which I found quite erotic. Her pussy gaped open, and the bright inner pink was blocked only by my cock sliding in the valley above it. I rubbed the underside here for a couple of minutes, my engorged head ringing the doorbell of her clitoris. This was very large, and very visible, protruding redly from between her labia. Jenny relaxed and closed her eyes. Moaning lowly, she reached between her breasts and undid the front clasp on her bra. Heaving breasts, straining against the sheer lace, burst free and upwards.

No longer capable of holding back, I entered her on my next thrust forward. In this position, her cunt was most capable of taking me, and my cock easily disappeared within the naked lips. Reaching down, Jenny grabbed the stirrup uprights, and pulled herself down towards the edge, arching her back and meeting my penetration. Now it was my turn to groan, and loudly. As each inch entered her, no, as each millimeter, moved inwards, her pussy was twitching and spasming around me. Her pussy lips were eating and nibbling at me better then some women had used their regular lips. I watched, fascinated, as I saw her inner lips relaxing and contracting around me, as first I moved in and then pulled slowly out.

But not too slowly. Jenny's eyes were still closed, as she grasped the supports and bucked against me. Her C cup breasts jiggled in time with her rapid thrusting, her large soft nipples moving atop them like soft cherries on large bowls of Jell-O. Inspired, I wrapped my hands around her thighs and began some heavy duty thrusting of my own.

Jenny's contractions seemed to increase in speed and power. Her ass began to really squirm all over the end of the table, wrenching on my buried root. Her tits wiggled and jiggled in motions that a computer couldn't analyze. After only about ten minutes the orgasm I had been desperately holding out against swept over me. Pulling her thighs rigidly against me, I rammed into her, spewing jism into her cunt. Jenny came, too, clenching her cunt tightly around my engulfed dick, and murmuring out her pleasure. Locked in, my cock spasmed out a seemingly endless supply of come, but all too shortly the moment ended.

After a standing eight count, Jenny's twat relaxed, and my lifeless prick slid out, followed by our juices. Reaching behind her, Jenny grabbed a handful of tissues. I reached up and lowered her legs from their resting places, and the nurse sat up. First she wiped my cock off, then her gaping gash. Stepping down off the stool, I pulled up my pants and refastened them. "Well?," I asked, "Is my temperature okay?"

Jenny smiled as she stepped down from the table. Redoing her bra, she said, "Excellent. If you want, we can schedule a daily checkup, just in case."

I continued tucking myself in. "And what would the doctor say about that?"

Slipping into her heels, and zipping up her uniform, the girl laughed. "I wouldn't tell the doctor. But I might just tell the other shifts."

I smiled, and kissed her. "Thanks for the checkup." And then I was out of there, intent on seeing what the rest of the day held.

***

The rest of the morning was quiet. I figured a nice long walk would do me good. As I wandered back through the lobby area, I heard a soft, feminine voice call out my name. Stopping, I turned in it's direction.

rlfj
rlfj
576 Followers