The Will

Story Info
Two families compete for an inheritance.
10.8k words
4.67
323.9k
209
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,169 Followers

Note from Slickman: To what extreme would you go if the amount of inheritance you got depended on how well you followed directions? This is a story of two related families who started off competing for a big slice of the inheritance of a very rich old man. They thought it would be easy to last a week but as the week went on the things they had to do were harder and harder. Remember to follow the copyright rules and make sure you are 18 before proceeding. Enjoy.

The Will: Days One and Two

Tom saw the Fed Ex man at the front door when he pulled into the driveway. The man was talking to both his wife Ann and their 18 year-old daughter Jena. As he walked from the garage the man turned and handed him a package. He noticed both his wife and daughter also were holding a package.

“It’s from your father.” Ann announced. Tom signed the receipt log and closed the door behind him.

“I wonder what the old fool is up to now.” Tom laughed. Tom had just turned 44 years-old and had not been close to his very rich father for almost 10 years now. Jena had not seen her grandfather in almost 8 years.

They all quickly tore open the envelope and read the cover letter.

“We are sorry to inform you that your father Thomas Simpson passed away last month. It was Mr. Simpson’s wish for his death to be a complete secret and he wanted to not have a funeral. As you know Mr. Simpson’s fortune was very large. Included in this envelope are airline tickets to his private island where his last will and testimony will be read a week from Saturday. As a family member your name is included in his will but what you receive from his fortune and valuables will be determine by how you fulfill his last requests. You will be expected to arrive at the island this Saturday where you will stay until the reading of the will. If you decide not to travel to the island your name will be removed from the will.

Cordially Yours,

Bill Patton,

Attorney

Tom read the letter once more. He looked at his wife and daughter who were also re-reading their letters.

“Shit. He dies and tells his lawyer to not tell anyone.” Tom said pissed. He had wanted so bad to attend his wedding and to smile at him for one last time.

“Who else could be invited?” Ann asked. “The only family left is you and Carol.”

Tom thought of his younger sister Carol who was a college professor in New Jersey. He had not spoken to her in almost a year.

“That’s it I think.” Tom replied.

“Well, I want to go to Grandpa’s island.” Jena said. She had just graduated high school and would be leaving for college in little over a month. Tom was ready to say he will call his sister when his phone rang. It was Carol.

“I didn’t know he died.” Tom said sharply. He also had not gotten along with his sister since her college days. “Of course I’m going to the island. I can’t let you get all of the inheritance.”

“Sure. I guess I’ll see you and Mark there. Jesse too.” He said. “Goodbye.” He hung up the phone.

“She’s coming with Mark and Jesse.” Tom said. His mind quickly thought about all the things they had to do to get ready for the trip. He knew his father planned on telling him only four days before they had to fly to Miami to catch the ski-plane.

“I need some clothes.” Jena announced. She had recently lost about 10 pounds and was lean and trim. Her body was finally in a shape to wear the high hip bikini bottoms. The next day Ann and Jena spend most of the day shopping.

Carol had just finished with classes when she opened her envelope. She knew Mark would be able to get off but was not sure about Jesse. Her 19 year-old son Jesse had received a baseball scholarship from Maryland and was working out everyday.

When Jesse came in she handed him his invitation. “Grandpa died. We are invited to go to his island for a week. If we don’t go we lose out on the inheritance.” She said giving him a short definition of what the letter said.

“Me too?” He asked. “If I don’t go I’m not in the will?”

“Yep. That’s my father.” Carol said. “The choice is yours.” She moved upstairs to see what clothes she had that still fit her and what she would need. She picked up her bathing suit she wore last year and held it up in front of her body. She had gained a few pounds and had planned on some exercising to get ready for the New Jersey summer which was still a month away. She had to try it on. Carol walked into the large bath and partially closed the door so she could view her naked self in the full-length mirror. She pulled her blouse over her head and pushed down and off her skirt. Her bra landed on her blouse and her panties followed. She looked in the mirror. Not that bad. She thought. Her breasts sagged a little for a 40 year-old. Her stomach needed some crunches and she would need to trim her dark bush a little. The growth had slowly spread to the insides of her thighs.

Jesse called the Maryland coach and told him about the trip to the island. The coach told him to go and enjoy himself. He smiled as he ran up the steps to break the good news to his mom. He lightly tapped on her bedroom door but she didn’t answer. He cracked it open and saw the bedroom was empty. She must be in the bathroom he figured. He opened the door and walked over to the bathroom door. He thought he would yell the good news. What he saw left him speechless.

Carol turned her bare body left and right. She sucked in her stomach and held it in with one hand while she lifted one of her breasts with the other. If only her body would look like this she smiled.

The light from the bathroom shone through the small crack between the door and the frame. Jesse knew he should leave but this was his first viewing of a totally naked female. He forgot it was his mother he was looking at. Her round pink body was pretty nice for a woman her age. He could see her long hard dark nipple pushing outward as well as her full mound of dark pubic hair. He watched as she turned facing the other way. Her full round ass was completely his to view. Jesse thought he heard a noise downstairs and quickly turned and exited the bedroom.

“You can’t wear it and that’s final!” Ann said to Jena as the young girl walked away wearing her new string bikini. The bottoms were thongs that sliced down between her naked buttocks.

“I’ll ask Dad. He will let me.” Jena said not looking back.

Tom was reading the newspaper when he heard his daughter’s footsteps coming down the stairs. He didn’t look up until she was standing directly in front of him. He peeked at her head over the paper.

“Mom said I couldn’t wear my new bathing suit.” Jena whined.

“Why not?” Tom asked. His eyes followed her body as he pulled the paper downward. “Holy shit.” He exclaimed.

“Dad. All the girls are wearing these.” She said as she did a complete 360- degree turn.

Tom stared at her mature looking womanly body. He had not seen her in a bathing suit since last summer and evidently she had filled out both high and low.

“If they are wearing them please invite me the next time you go to the beach.” He laughed nervously. The small pieces of cloth barely hid her private areas. He could see the small mound of pubic hair outlined in the stretched thong bottoms.

“If your mother says it’s OK so do I.” He said. Actually he was enjoying seeing her body. Looking at her was not so bad he figured. “Turn around again.”

Jena grinned as she pivoted once more. This time she froze as she faced away from him. She knew her ass was her nicest asset.

“She said I couldn’t wear it.” Jena groaned. She walked towards him and took the newspaper from his hands. She smiled at the bulge forming in his pants and turned before she lowered her poorly covered ass on top of his lap.

“Jena.” Tom said surprised when her body fell down upon top of his. His hands automatically came out to hold her from falling to the side. His fingers began a light caressing of her back and the top of her thigh.

“Can I wear it Dad?” She whispered in his ear. Her lips gently brushed across his earlobe. His bulge was now pressing hard up against her bottom.

“Jena. You shouldn’t. We shouldn’t….” He moaned as her hips began a slow rocking motion on his hard-on. Tom thought of his conservative wife who he could barely get to wear a full body bathing suit to the beach and now his beautiful blonde daughter was almost naked on his lap.

“Tell me I can wear it and I’ll get up.” She whispered. Her ass was now moving up and down as it rocked back and forth. The tip of his hard-on was pressing up into her ass crack.

Tom wanted to tell her she could wear it so she would stop but his mouth deserted him. His body did not want her to move away. His hands were now roaming on their own accord as he pretended the fingers did not belong to him. They moved around her side until they touched the sides of her soft breasts. His other hand moved up her thigh until they touched the small string at her waist. He slipped his finger under the string and moved it towards the vee between her thighs.

At first Jena was teasing him to get him to agree. Now her body was on fire as she rubbed against his excitement. She had done the same to some of her boyfriends but this was different. He was a grown man.

“Tell me I can wear it.” She whispered again. His fingers moved slowly across her soft stomach to the edge of her trimmed blonde bush. He touched her soft curly hairs and stopped. Tom glanced down at his hand pulling out on the thong bottoms. Her golden curls were wrapped around his finger. His fingers started moving again towards her young and inexperienced slit.

“Did you tell her she could wear it?” Ann yelled as she walked down the stairs.

Tom quickly pushed Jena up off his lap to the sofa next to him. He grabbed the newspaper and held it over his obvious hard-on. Jena looked down and stared at the size of his bulge before the newspaper covered it. It had to be at least eight inches long.

“Ann. It will be a private island so I don’t see any harm.” Tom said sweating.

“Ok with me. It’s your family who will see her ass hanging out.” Ann said visibly upset as she walked into the kitchen.

“Thanks Dad.” Jena said as she leaned over to kiss him on his cheek. She looked down at the comics spread across his lap. She giggled as she pointed down at the Garfield comic. Her fingers pressed down into the paper until her fingers felt his hardness underneath. “I just love Garfield. Don’t you?” She giggled as her fingers traced across his rigid shaft.

“Yes.” Tom moaned. He watched as her finger moved forward and back across the Garfield comic and across his prick.

“Sometimes the comics are so short. Today they are nice and long.” She giggled. His prick was now pushing up the newspaper into her hand.

“You better be careful or Garfield will have an accident.” She giggled as she jumped up off the sofa and up the stairs. Tom watched her naked ass cheeks bounce with each step. She stopped half-way up and looked over her shoulder at him. She smiled knowing he was looking at her ass.

The next few days were a blur for both families. They all made it to Miami just in time for the flight to the island.

“This is Jena?” Carol asked as she saw the beautiful young girl walk up to them.

“Yes Aunt Carol.” Jena said. She had not seen her Aunt and her family in a long time. She focused most of her attention on her cousin Jesse.

“Hi Cousin.” Jesse said smiling. At least he would have some company on this island. And his cousin was a knockout. He held out his hand to shake but she pulled him in to her instead.

“Come on let’s go.” Ann said seeing the amount of affection given by her daughter. She made a note she would have to keep an eye on them.

The trip to the island lasted an hour and the view of the clear blue waters and reefs below was spectacular. The plane made a sharp turn and coasted into the blue bay below. As they exited the plane they all looked up at the huge mansion on the hill in front of them. They all wondered who would own it when the will was finally read.

“Hello I’m Bill Patton.” An older man said waiting as they made their way down the long pier. “Thank you for coming.”

Tom looked at the man and thought he had met him before. “Have we met?” He asked.

“No. I’ve only been employed by your father for the past two years. Although, I’ve heard a lot of stories about you.”

“I can’t wait to hear them.” Carol said sarcastically.

Two large black men came behind them carrying their bags. At the door they were greeted by two very beautiful black women. “I’m Sati and this is Utam.” One of the women said smiling. “We are here to make your stay as pleasant as possible. We will show you to your rooms.”

The six of them followed the women up a long winding stairway. Jesse peeked up under the very short skirts they were wearing to see black thongs wedged between their ebony buttocks. He was really going to like it here.

They stopped at the first door. “This one is for Master Tom.” Sati said.

“I’m not staying with my husband?” Ann asked surprised.

“No. Mr. Simpson wanted everyone to have separate rooms.” She said blocking the way in case Ann wanted to sneak by.

“Whatever.” Ann said visibly pissed. She moved to the next door expecting it to be hers.

“This room is Madam Carol’s.” Sati announced.

Ann was now steaming. She held back her comments until finally she was the last one standing in front of a door. “I guess this one is mine.” She said smartly. Sari smiled but didn’t reply. She opened the door and watched the angry woman move inside. “Dinner will be served in 30 minutes.” Sati said to her as she had done to the others.

Jena moved around the huge bed and out onto the large patio. She moved over to the rail and noticed one of the black men down below her cleaning the pool. A large palm tree blocked most of her view. She moved a few feet down the patio and looked under the large palm leaf. She gasped when she saw he was naked and facing away from her. She moved down behind the rail so he could not see her peeking at him. Turn around. She said to herself. He must have heard her because he did a slow turn. Jena’s eyes opened wide when she saw the size of his long dark penis. Even in the soft state it had to be almost ten inches. Her fingers moved down into her shorts until she found her virgin clit. She looked at the huge shaft and imagined how it would feel sliding between her pink white pussy lips.

Ann was also on the balcony looking down at the man. How discussing. She said to herself. She had never seen a black penis before and stared as it swung back and forth as the man pushed the pool vacuum across the pool. She could feel her body heating up and quickly turned and walked back into the room.

Tom laughed when he saw the naked black man. He knew his father always liked to shock people. Even now after his death he was probably somewhere laughing. He wondered what his father had planned for them the next week.

Tom heard some talking in the hallway and exited his room. Since he was separate from his wife and daughter he didn’t know if they had already walked down to the dining room. He opened the door and saw Jena and Mark talking.

“Ready for dinner and whatever else is planned for us?” Tom asked. They smiled and all three walked down the long staircase.

Tom stopped in his tracks when the dining room door opened and the two black women stood topless before him. They smiled and he smiled back. He had never had sex with a black woman before and this was the first time he had seen beautiful ebony breasts in the flesh.

“Don’t stare too much Dad.” Jena laughed as she pulled him to the table.

They found their names on small sheets of paper and sat down. Everything was planned for them. The rest of the family made it down just in time to see Bill Patton walk in carrying his briefcase. “Please sit down and enjoy your meal. We can talk business afterwards.”

The dinner was out of this world. Everything was so delicious and they ate foods they had no idea what it was. The wine was the most expensive money could buy. By the time the bananas foster was finished everyone was ready to burst.

They all watched the bare breasted women clear the table and one of the large black men brought them all an after dinner liqueur. This time the man wore a loin cloth which did little to hide the huge shape of his bulge. Everyone was in a light cheerful mood just as the old man had planned.

“Shall we go into the parlor?” Bill asked without waiting for an answer. He stood and everyone followed the elderly man.

The family sat down in a large circle of chairs that was already set up for them. Bill sat in one of the chairs between Tom and Carol.

“Mr. Simpson left me this briefcase with instructions for me to not open it until tonight.” Everyone watched as the man pulled out a small envelope containing keys for the briefcase locks. He unlocked the briefcase and everyone sat forward to see what was in it. On top of a large pile of envelopes was a letter. Bill picked up the letter and read it silently to himself first. He coughed and looked around the circle. “I’m to read this to you.”

“Dear Family,

I’m sure you are all anxious to get to my millions or should I say billions. I’ve not been a great father to you Tom or to you Carol. I’ve neglected you and your families for such a long time and from what I’ve been told you and your families are not close either. I hope to change that the next week. Inside this briefcase are envelopes with each of your names on them. Each day you will be given an envelope which will ask you to do something. If you do it or not will be your decision and your decision only. You cannot tell anyone else what your envelope says and you must do what it says. If you tell someone or if you refuse to do what it says you will forfeit any right to what I have provided you in my will. The value of your inheritance would then be equally split among the family members who have fulfilled all that the envelopes ask them to do. I assure you there will be some things you will not want to do. Mr. Paxton will be the judge if you keep your silence and if you fulfill the envelope requests. His decisions are final.

I hope you enjoy this week. I only wish I was there to see it.

Tom Sr.”

Bill put down the letter and looked around at the anxiety in everyone’s face. He picked up the first envelope that had Tom’s name with today’s date. He smiled as he handed it to him. “Remember not to tell anyone or you will be eliminated from the will.” Bill handed the next envelope to Carol and proceeded down the pile until everyone had an envelope.

“Do we open them now?” Jena asked excited. This was a game and she loved games.

“No. I would go back to your rooms and open them in private. Remember no one can see what your envelope says.” Bill smiled as he closed the envelope. “I’ll be around.” He stood and walked out the door.

“This is stupid.” Carol said holding up the envelope to the bright overhead light. “I’m not doing anything stupid.”

“Good. I’ll get more money.” Tom said smiling. Their finances needed a boost especially with Jena going to college next year.

Jena looked over at Jesse and realized he was looking at her legs. She wasn’t being that careful with her short skirt since she was around family and her legs were spread enough to give him a good shot of her lacy panties. She pretended to hold up the envelope like Carol had done while her legs spread slightly more. She loved to tease. Jena glanced at her Uncle Mark and noticed he was not missing the show either. She grinned and opened her knees a little wider.

Tom was the first to stand and walk out of the room. He was as anxious as the rest of them to find out what kind of game his dead father was playing. He noticed when he got to his room a green sign was mounted on the door. It said the obvious “GREEN”. He moved inside and closed the door behind him. Tom hurried and ripped open the envelope.

Slickman
Slickman
8,169 Followers