The Witch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried my best not to think about Esmee and all the things we had done, but of course I couldn't. As a result, my cock was perpetually hard. Even while I did some boring research in my study, Esmee and the events of the previous day continued to haunt me.

By the time Tina finally woke up and had taken a shower, I was so fucking horny that I could barely keep it together. When she entered my study in her two-piece white bathing suit, I nearly came in my pants.

"Morning sweetheart," she whispered, as she gave me a peck on the forehead and pressed her perfect tits in my face. Most days, that was about all the action I could hope for.

But not today. I was simply too worked up and too fucking horny! I grabbed her right hand and put it on my bulging crotch, hoping she'd be impressed by my size and hardness to make an exception.

"Oh Jack," she whispered, mocking me a little bit, "I think you've got the days mixed up, hon. It's Saturday, but it's not the last one of the month."

She wanted to pull her hand away, but I wouldn't let her and kept it firmly on my rock hard cock, squeezing her hand around my throbbing shaft. Startled, she looked into my eyes for a moment, finally realizing how fucking horny I was, and promptly changed her tactic.

"Luckily for you," she whispered seductively, as she now squeezed my cock on her own, "I am in a very good mood. My party was a raving success yesterday, so... I could maybe be persuaded to jack you off real quick. There's this dress at Bloomingdale's I have had my eye on for a while..."

She couldn't have had her eye on it for that long, I reckoned, as she had just gone shopping the week before - maxing out both her credit cards. Still, I didn't want her to change her mind, so I reluctantly agreed with a head nod.

"Thank you, baby," she giggled as she got down on her knees and began unzipping my pants.

"No, not like that," I said, "I want you to be naked."

"Naked?" she reacted shocked, as if I had said something offensive, "But it's a handjob, why do I need to be naked."

"Because I want to look at your tits, Tina, jeez," I replied, annoyed.

"Don't talk to me like that," she barked, as she grabbed the base of my cock really hard.

"I am sorry, I am sorry baby... I am just really horny. Can I please see your tits?"

"I'll forgive you, just this once... but it 'll cost you a pair of shoes," she smirked, shamelessly blackmailing me.

"Fine," I sighed, realizing I didn't really have a choice here. Happy again, Tina started stroking my cock with her right hand, as she reached back to unclasp the top of her bathing suit and pulled it off, showing me her perky, young, gorgeous tits.

I licked my lips as I gawked at them. God, she was beautiful. She gave a piss-poor handjob - she was far too mechanical and emotionally uninterested to be any good - but at least she was going to get me off. Small victories and all...

After about two minutes, I grunted, "Your bottoms too... take 'm off."

"Why? You can't even see them," she asked confused.

"Please," I begged, "I want you to be fully naked when I... please Tina."

"Fine," she whispered, a tad reluctant, "If it's that important to you."

I looked down at her as she used her left hand to undo the little knot on her right hip and moved back and forth a few times until she'd taken them off.

"There! Happy now?" she asked, holding up her white bikini bottoms.

She'd been right of course; because of the way she was sitting I couldn't even see her pussy. Still, the knowledge that she was now completely naked, combined with her mediocre stroking, caused me to climax instantly.

"Oh fuck," I screamed as I clenched my eyes shut, feeling my cum rush up my tube.

"Shit Jack, at least warn me," Tina exclaimed as she quickly covered my spurting cock with her bikini bottoms, having nothing else handy. If it hadn't been for the promise of a new dress and shoes, I bet she would have simply let go and jumped up.

But, probably realizing how much I needed a good climax, she kept jacking my cock with her right hand, as she kept my ejaculating tip meticulously covered with her bottoms. She positively hated getting sperm anywhere on herself. I groaned and growled, enjoying my brief moment of pleasure.

When my orgasm was over, she got up and threw her cum-soaked bottoms on my desk, on the papers I was reading.

"Those were brand new, Jack," she said annoyed, "For that, you're driving me to Bloomingdale's. I don't feel like driving!"

"Sure hon," I whispered, as I gawked at her trimmed twat, which was now right in front of me.

"Jack, focus!" she yelled as she waved her hand in front of my face, then covered up her tits with her right arm and her twat with her left hand, "Go get the car!"

She wouldn't even let me have a decent look at her...

I stuffed my cock back in my pants and scurried out of the study. I got the car keys and drove the car onto the driveway, where I waited for Tina to come out. She kept me waiting for almost twenty minutes. During that time, my mind wandered off, and I ended up comparing Tina to Esmee.

Sure, Tina was younger and far more beautiful, but she was also a first-class bitch and an ice queen when it came to sex. And then there was Esmee, who had simply submitted to me and had gone above and beyond to pleasure me, multiple times, just for the fun of it.

In addition, Tina's handjob was probably going to cost me more than a high-end escort, whereas Esmee's actions were - as far as I knew - completely free. Now, don't get me wrong. I didn't particularly care about the money, but... I also didn't appreciate having to 'pay' for even the smallest of sexual favors from my own wife.

Pretty soon, Esmee and her slutty disposition was all I could think of. Even when my wife did eventually make it to the car and started yammering about her stupid party the night before, my mind kept wandering off to Esmee's body, her tits and her trimmed pussy.

Somewhere, in the long train of nasty thoughts that ran through my mind, I suddenly wondered how long it had been since I'd licked a pussy. I hadn't gone down on my wife in like forever, because... surprise, surprise, she didn't particularly care for it. The more I thought about it, the more obsessed I became with the idea.

How I longed to stick my face into a nice, juicy twat and just suck and lick the bejeezus out of it. Realizing that if I asked Tina to let me eat her out now, I'd probably have to buy her a new car, I started fantasizing about Esmee's black cunt and how I wanted to orally service her.

Ideally, I'd have her stand on one foot - her other up on the couch or some other piece of furniture - with her back towards me, while she was looking out a window or something. That way I'd have access to her twat, but it wouldn't be very comfortable and I'd really have to work for it.

After getting myself all worked up again, I decided to make a little detour. After taking a left where I should have gone straight on, Tina turned to me and asked, "What's going on?"

"Sorry hon, gotta make a quick stop before I take you shopping. It shouldn't take long," I replied.

"If you really have to," she said, slightly annoyed.

"Can't be helped, hon," I fibbed.

I drove up to Esmee's house, parked the car in front and whispered, "Stay in the car, Tina. This shouldn't take long."

"Like I'd want to be seen in this neighborhood," she replied, taking a brief look out of the window.

"Stuck-up bitch," I whispered after getting out and slamming the car door shut behind me.

As usual, the front door was ajar. I looked back to check if Tina was looking. She might have found it strange if I just walked in without knocking, but... as I should have known, she was watching herself in her sun visor mirror, not paying attention to me.

I quickly walked in, closed the door behind me and walked into the living room. Sure enough, there was Esmee, just as I had imagined her, looking out the window, naked, her back towards me, her right foot up on the armrest of the couch. She glanced over her shoulder at me and smiled. She knew. Somehow, she knew what I had fantasized about.

I walked up to her and noticed that she was looking at my car and at my wife in the passenger's seat.

"Do you know why I am here? What I want to do to you?" I asked, taking out my hard cock.

"I do," she whispered, not moving an inch. As I started jacking off, I sank to my knees behind her and put my face in between her legs.

Because of the way she was standing, in that awkward, unhelpful position, I had trouble even reaching her pussy with my tongue - let alone actually taste it. This was exactly what I wanted, what I had fantasized about. I began pumping my prick feverishly as I desperately tried to stick my tongue up Esmee's twat, which of course only partially succeeded.

"She's beautiful," Esmee whispered, obviously referring to my wife.

"Uhuh," I murmured, not really interested in talking about Tina.

"She also seems like a real bitch."

"She is," I confirmed, my tongue partially up her twat.

"A waste of space and oxygen," Esmee whispered, kneading her black tits. I couldn't actually see her tits from where I was doing my thing, but her movements left little to the imagination.

"Fuck yeah," I agreed with her, as I started jacking off even harder and faster.

"What if she could see you now?" she asked, as she yanked the curtains open. Up until now, we'd been somewhat obscured by the white, half see-through sheer curtain panels. But now, here we were, with nothing between us and Tina but two layers of plain glass.

"Oh shit," I whispered as I began ejaculating wildly, briefly jamming the tip of my tongue up Esmee's bum hole. What the hell was I doing? Tina only had to turn her head to see Esmee standing there, stark naked, with my tongue up her ass! She'd probably divorce me so fast my head would spin.

And yet, I kept my tongue exactly where it was as I groaned loudly, flinging my goo onto the floor and the underside of the couch. As soon as my climax had subsided, Esmee closed the curtains again, turned around - causing the tip of my tongue to slip out of her ass - and squatted down. Without delay, she gave my cock a single stroke, instantly bringing it back to life.

Then, she pushed me down on the couch with both hands and scooted closer. At first, I assumed she simply wanted to suck my dick, but as it turned out, she wanted to do a little more than that. She pressed my legs up, pulled my pants down, along with my boxers and then bent my knees onto my stomach, spreading me open.

Without even the slightest hint of hesitation, she leaned forward and lowered her face, sticking her tongue in between my ass cheeks as she wrapped both hands around my massive shaft. While she jacked me off, she also rimmed me, quite passionately.

"Jesus, you fucking whore!" I gasped, figuring that if she was willing to lick my ass, she'd probably be okay with some dirty talk. She simply smiled up at me, amused by my insult. I looked down at her, not believing how nasty this woman was and just moaned as she kept working my dick and asshole.

When, after a divine six minutes, my cum rushed up my tube, she quickly swallowed my fat dick and started bobbing her head up and down wildly, swallowing every drop. I convulsed wildly and squealed like a little pig as I watched Esmee eagerly sucking my balls dry.

As soon as she'd swallowed everything, she let my flaccid cock slip out of her mouth, looked me in the eye and asked, after giving my balls a long, gentle lick, "Wanna do that again?"

Perplexed, I whispered, "Do you?"

"Fuck yeah!" she replied as she gave my dick a quick tug with her right hand, causing it to grow hard as an iron bar again, in barely three seconds. She then simply lowered her face again and started pumping and licking me all over again...

"Wait," I gasped, "What's going on?"

"Well," she replied calmly and amused, "I am going to make you cum again... by sucking your fat dick and sticking my tongue up your ass."

"B...but why?" I stammered, finding it quite difficult to keep my focus.

"You said it Jack, I am fucking whore!" she whispered as she kept doing her thing.

"But you're... you're a witch," I whispered.

"I can be a witch and a whore at the same time, Jack," she giggled as she briefly licked my balls.

"Why... me? I am... I am the enemy."

"There's no point in submitting to a friend, is there?" she replied, wedging her tongue up my butt hole, making me squirm.

"You... you could have anyone!" I stammered, "Nicer guys."

"I know all about nice guys, Jack, I've been helping nice, kind people for longer than you can imagine," she whispered as she held my cock with her left hand and softly tugged it.

"It's a job like any other, I suppose," she continued, as she brought her right hand down to her pussy and started playing with herself, "But then I finally realized something: nice guys don't make my pussy wet, Jack. And I love being wet down there!"

"Fuuuuck," I gasped, as my balls contracted, signaling I was going to have another orgasm.

"So, I stopped helping nice people and started looking for assholes," she grinned, "Real assholes like you, Jack. You're a backstabbing, two-timing, egocentric, arrogant motherfucker who doesn't respect anything or anyone. So here I am, Jack, completely at your service!"

"Jesus Christ woman," I screamed as I felt my climax exploding deep within me.

"Enough talking! Shoot me in the fucking face, Jack," she grunted as she gave my asshole a deep lick goodbye and let go of my dick, sitting back, as she now started using both hands to masturbate; one hand down in between her legs and one roughly groping her black tits.

Deliriously horny, I jumped up from the couch and as I started pumping my fat, worn-out cock, aiming it straight for her black face. I put my other hand on top of her head and grabbed a fistful of her hair. She rolled her eyes upwards and hung her tongue lewdly out of her mouth, letting me know that she really liked what I was doing.

"Oh, you fucking slut," I moaned as I shot ribbon after ribbon of thick, gooey cum all over her black, slut face.

"That's it," she sighed, as she energetically rubbed her clit with the fingers of her right hand and savagely tugged her right nipple with her left hand.

When I was done, I stumbled back and sat down on the nearest chair, admiring my paint job.

"God, you're bad news, lady," I grunted as I looked down at my spent cock.

Esmee grinned as she rose to her feet. When she closed her eyes and kept perfectly still for a moment, I watched - in awe - as my cum simply vanished from her face.

"Neat trick," I smiled, trying to be funny, "You must be quite popular at frat parties."

"I think you're mistaking me with that whore in the car," Esmee blurted out.

"Wow, I uh... I... " I stammered, completely caught off guard.

"She was quite the whore in college, wasn't she?" Esmee whispered.

"I... wouldn't know," I replied, "I didn't know her back..."

"And now, she puts out once a month," Esmee chuckled, reaching out for my flaccid dick.

"That's pretty pathetic," she continued as she brought my cock back to life, again.

"What are you doing?" I asked, confused as to why she would want me hard, right now.

"You're going to hate fuck me now, Jack," she smiled.

"What? Why would you think that? I am not going to hate fuck you," I replied, taking a step back.

"Why not, you can buy me a dress too, afterwards, if that 'll make you feel better," she mocked me.

"Don't," I protested, about to stuff my dick away and walk out as I didn't like where this was going. But, to my shock and surprise, Esmee got down on her hands and knees, with her ass towards me.

"By the way," she grinned, "Your precious Tina is fucking her Pilates instructor twice a week."

"You're lying," I said, out of reflex.

"You know I am not," she whispered, smiling back at me, looking over her shoulder, tempting me. She was right, I had had my suspicions for quite a while.

"That's right," Esmee continued, "Your frigid wife... who puts out once a month, if you're lucky... is taking big Latin dick twice a week. And not just up her pompous twat!"

"Stop it," I whispered meekly.

"But also up her precious ass!"

"Stop it," I repeated, feeling my rage and lust slowly overwhelming me.

"Not to mention her little trash mouth," she continued.

"Fuck," I yelled as I dropped to my knees behind her and rammed my hard dick up her wet snatch and started fucking her. I grabbed her hips and slammed myself into her, putting all of my anger and lust into every hard, violent thrust.

Seemingly unperturbed by my actions, Esmee just kept talking.

"And she does everything with Juan... and I mean everything!"

"Stop talking," I grunted, grabbing a fistful of her black hair and yanking her head back. It didn't even break her concentration.

"Cunt to mouth, ass to mouth, blowjobs, facials... you name it," Esmee continued.

"SHUT UP," I screamed, pulling her hair quite hard now.

"And they don't just do it once, but all afternoon... every Tuesday and Thursday!"

"My god," I grunted, feeling my balls tingling. I couldn't believe I was getting off on this.

"Stupid bitch," I screamed as I convulsed and shot my load deep into her twat. Amused and barely out of breath, Esmee turned around and leaned her back against the couch.

"Thanks Jack," she giggled, "That was fun!"

"Jeez, what the hell is wrong with you, woman?" I replied, panting.

Now that I was able to think straight again, I tried to take control of the situation.

"Look, I don't know where you're getting your information, but..."

"I am a witch, Jack," she replied, leaning forward, "I know what I am talking about!"

As soon as I saw her right hand move again, I crawled back and said, "Oh no you don't, not again. What do you want from me?"

Esmee smiled as she saw me covering my crotch with both hands.

When she got up and seemed to be reaching for her clothes, I let my guard down for just a moment. That's when she reached out her hand and touched my face, saying, "We're getting to that, Jack."

"Wha..." I gasped. Then everything went black.

When I woke up, I was still in the same position, but there was no sign of Esmee. To my shock and horror, however, I noticed my wife Tina sitting right there, on the couch in front of me.

"Honey! This... this is not what it looks like," I blurted out, in a moment of sheer panic.

"Don't worry, you big wuss, she can't see or hear you," Esmee chuckled as she walked into the room - still completely naked - with two cups of coffee.

"What the... are you crazy? What did you do to her?"

"I simply invited her in. I am sure you've got some questions for her," she smiled.

I glanced over at Tina, who was staring idly in front of her, completely unresponsive.

"Is she drunk, or drugged?"

"No, nothing quite so crude," Esmee giggled, "Just a minor truth spell. You can ask her anything you'd like, she won't be able to lie."

Not really having another course of action, I glanced over at Tina.

"Hon?" I addressed her softly.

"Oh hi," she replied calmly, as if she was snapping out of a daydream.

"Do you know where you are?"

"No," she replied, as she calmly glanced at Esmee's naked body.

"Are you fucking her?" Tina asked as she glanced down at my naked, spent cock.

"I am actually," I replied, "How does that make you feel?"

"I hate poor people... and I hate black people," she replied dispassionately.

"Charming," Esmee chuckled as she sipped from her cup of coffee. Although embarrassed about my wife's candor, I now knew for sure that she was under the influence of Esmee's truth serum.

"Hon, have you been fucking Juan?" I ventured cautiously.