The Woody Agency for Modeling Ch. 01

Story Info
Two girls join the modeling world.
12.7k words
4.64
64.3k
22
0

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 02/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
343 Followers

Mary sipped her coffee as she sat at the breakfast table. She was reading the newspaper, finding out what happened last night. As usual there was nothing very interesting, and she moved to the "Help Wanted" advertisements. She had been looking for work since she lost her job, last week. She had been working as a waitress, but the business wasn't doing as well as it could so they cut back.

She had just graduated from high school, and although she wasn't overly intelligent she did end up with a 3.5 grade average. She had been a cheerleader in high school, had a steady boyfriend, and good looks. She was 5'6" tall, 36C-23-35, shoulder length blonde hair, and she was very photogenic. She had done some modeling during high school for the local department store. That's why she had come to New York. The thought of being able to earn her living letting people look at her excited her. She thought "What a trip it would be, just being paid to look good." She knew that in the beginning it might be difficult but she wouldn't mind.

She lived with another girl in a very small one bedroom apartment. They had been sleeping together but only platonically. She had no desires to have sex with a woman.

Her roommate was named Janna, she was a very pretty black girl, about 5'7" 36D-24-37, long black hair, dark skin with no signs of blemishes, and a very pronounced butt. Mary really liked her and they got along great. Janna was employed as a waitress in another restaurant and she always wore her dresses mid thigh. Janna too wanted to find a job modeling or acting. She had been here for almost a year and so far nothing.

Janna and Mary had become good friends, they talked about their ambitions, their desires and men, of course. Janna and Mary had an agreement when they wanted to use the apartment. It had worked fine so far. Janna had used the apartment a couple of times, but Mary still was keeping herself for her boyfriend back home. They often would go out and if they could get by with it, would go to a bar where they were able to drink, many places would not allow them to, but they had found a couple of places that didn't ask.

Mary's thought's went back to the classifieds and she started looking again. She scanned over the ads, then went to the theatrical section and started looking. The typical ads for modeling agencies, casting calls, etc. She had already dropped her portfolio off at a number of agencies and the told her they would get back to her. She still hadn't heard from them though.

She did notice something new, an ad for models at an agency she had never heard of before. It looked like it was probably for adult modeling. She had decided not to do that when she arrived in New York, but times were getting tough and she didn't think she would mind posing nude. Many actresses today, and many models had started that way or were still doing it. Look at Naomi Campbell, Elle McPherson, Christy Brinkley, even Gwyneth Paltrow. She didn't consider any of them whores, so she thought that she might call the number. She left the paper open and circled the number in red. The name of the agency "The Woody Agency for Modeling".

She scooted off to take a quick shower before she called. As she stood in the shower, she thought of the name of the modeling agency and she giggled. "They can't be serious, do they know how stupid that name sounds. Oh well, at least she could call and if they wanted go and meet with them, but what a dumb name. Sounded like a B-movie."

She dried off and powdered and did her makeup. She brushed her hair and put on some perfume. She put on her bikini panties and her short satin night shirt and went into the breakfast nook to make the call.

She called the number and was told by the secretary that she would need a portfolio, references and she would need to make an appointment to speak with an agent. Mary asked if she could make an appointment. She thought "Maybe I've been mistaken about this company. The seem legit." The receptionist made her an appointment for 1:00 that afternoon. When she hung up the phone, she picked up the mess in the breakfast nook, washed her cup straightened up the rest of the apartment and picked out her clothes.


She picked out a blue shirtdress, and a blue pair of short heels. Her panties were already blue so that way it all matched. She dressed and looked at herself in the mirror. "Not a bad look, Mary, not bad at all." She got one of her portfolio's out of her file cabinet and the called Janna. She told Janna about the agency and her appointment that afternoon. Janna wished her luck and Mary hung up.

Mary took a cab to the address that she had and when she was dropped off, she paid the cab driver. When she entered the office, the receptionist greeted her and told her to wait a few minutes that Mr. Wood was busy, but would be right with her. Mary sat down and picked up a magazine while she waited. In a few minutes, the receptionist said "Mr. Wood will see you now." She led Mary down the hall to an office and she was greeted by an older man, balding and in a sports jacket and slacks. He had a white shirt and he was in good shape. Mary figured him to be in his late 40's or early 50's.

"Hello, I'm Gerald Wood."

"Mary McKay"

They shook hands and he said, "Have a seat, do you bring a portfolio with you?"

She smiled as she handed him the portfolio, and then she sat down and crossed her legs.

"Very nice, Mary, very photogenic it seems. Did you do your own makeup or have it done?"

"I did my own Mr. Wood."

"Gerald, please"

"Okay Gerald."

"Mary we're looking for women, as yourself, young, blonde and blue-eyed. I would like to look over the photos for a while and get back to you. Have you had any experience modeling?"

Mary explained about the work she had done for the local department store, but she said that was all she had done.

Gerald thought about it and said, "Actually that's okay, we're just starting and I won't be able to pay what the other agencies are paying. Does that end our conversation, Mary?"

"No, I am interested. What type of modeling are you doing? Runway, photo, catalogue?"

"Well we do a variety, Mary. We also do some nude work, tasteful of course."

This sounded like a good opportunity and she became excited by it.

"We've gotten a lot of calls this morning, but I have to weed the models out. You wouldn't believe the number of women, who actually think that I would hire them. Crack addicts, street walkers and the like."

"I can assure you that I am none of those, Gerald. I would do a good job for you."

"Then you don't mind nude modeling, Mary?"

"I don't think it would bother me, Gerald. I've never done any nude modeling, but I would give it a try."

"That's a good attitude. Would you like to make an appointment for a test shoot, then?"

"Sure."

"Talk to Sandy, she is the receptionist and let her know that I want a test shoot set up with Roland. When you come back for that I will tell you what you will be paid, depending on the shoot itself."

"All right, Gerald, thank you for giving me a chance."

As Mary left, Gerald watched her. His cock twitched as he eyed her ass. He was looking forward to seeing this little lady without her clothes, and he wondered if maybe he could work something else into it.

Mary stopped and told Sandy what Mr. Wood had told her to. Sandy looked over her calendar and made Mary an appointment the next day, in the afternoon. "I'll be able to fit you in between his regular shoots, let's say 2 tomorrow afternoon?"

"That will be great, thank you."

When Mary left the office, Sandy went down the hall and stood at Gerald's office door. "Sucker another one, Gerald?"

"What do you mean, Sandy?" He looked at Sandy with mock surprise. She knew when he wanted to use Roland, that he had something more planned. Roland was actually the photographer that they used for porn layouts, seems like he had a way to entice young women to do more than just pose nude. Within a few days if all went according to plan, Mary would be posing with photos with her fingers holding her cunt open, or maybe even better, with her face covered with cum. She should be a great model. She had a beautiful face and body, the fresh meat that the industry is always looking for. He may even be able to have sex with her. Roland usually helped with that part of it also. He looked forward to the session tomorrow.

When Mary got home, Janna was there and she told her about this afternoon and how quickly they had asked her to do a test shoot. The two of them got very excited and hugged each other, Janna congratulating Mary they kept hugging and then they kissed, it seemed so innocent, but they stopped and looked at each other. They moved apart and both said, "I'm sorry", then they both laughed and they decided to go out tonight and celebrate.

Janna asked if Mary thought she should apply to the same agency and Mary told her "Why not, go for it girl."

"If you want at the shoot tomorrow I'll talk to Mr. Wood and see what he thinks."

Janna agreed that would be great. Mary went into the bedroom to change and Janna walked in and started to remove her waitress uniform. Mary was also taking off her clothes and when she had removed her dress, she stood there with just her panties on, wondering whether to change them or not. She decided she would and took off the blue pair she had on, meanwhile, Janna had just removed her bra and he breast swung free as she pulled her panties over her thighs and let them drop to the floor. She looked at Mary and said, "I'm going to take a shower."

Mary looked up and said, "Great, I guess I'll jump in for a quick one as soon as you're done."

Janna looked at Mary and thought to herself, "Damn, she looks very pretty, this afternoon." She had never really looked at Mary before, and she thought "Why am I looking at her now?"

Mary wondered the same thing. She stood staring at Janna. They both broke the silence at the same time. Janna headed for the bath, and Mary grabbed her night shirt and went into the breakfast nook and got a drink of water. She thought to herself, "I really enjoyed kissing her. I wonder if I'm gay?" She shook her head, no, she knew she liked men. Her boyfriend and she had enjoyed fairly good sex when she was home.

Meanwhile, Janna, in the shower was wondering why she had stared at Mary so intensely. She had never been with a woman and this was the first time she had felt a stir in her pussy thinking about a woman.

After Janna finished Mary took her shower. Then the two dressed, before going out for a drink. They visited a couple of their normal hang outs, dancing with a few of the guys but ending up sitting at a table alone, talking about the good fortune. They always shared the good times like this. They had a close bond even though they had only been roommates for the past six months. They left the last bar at 1030, Janna knew she had to get up in the morning, and Mary had to be ready for her test shoot. They took a cab back to their apartment and then decided to go to bed. They took off their clothes and put on their sleep wear, got a drink and peed then they jumped into bed. Janna shut off the light and they talked as they usually do, looking at each other in the night light that came into their bedroom from the city. Mary finally said, "Good night", the Janna did the same. Suddenly they both made the same move, each putting her lips on the other.

They never were sure who opened her mouth first, but the next thing they knew, their tongues were intertwined and their arms went around each other. They kissed, just enjoying the closeness for the next 3 or 4 minutes, then Mary caressed Janna's breasts and Janna moaned. They kept kissing, their tongues doing a dance of passion. The looked into each other's eyes as they began to feel each other's bodies. Mary enjoyed it when Janna tweaked her nipples and she in turn pinched slightly at Janna's. Mary was the first to move from kissing Janna's lips to kissing first her neck then her shoulder. Her hand found it's way to hips, running her hand over the chocolate ass of her friend. She kissed her way to Janna's breast and she captured the nipple between her lips. Janna moaned as Mary started to swirl her tongue over her friend's nipple and aureole, eventually taking the nipple into her mouth and gently sucking of it. Janna's hand brushed Mary's hair as she enjoyed the feeling her mouth was providing. Mary moved her hand from Janna's hip until it brushed against the curly pubic hair, when she moved it down and felt Janna spread her legs a bit.

Mary thought to herself, "What am I doing? I can't believe that I am beginning to make love to a woman. What's gotten into me?"

Mary moved to Janna's other breast and did the same thing and then she moved her hand down and cupped Janna's pussy, her middle finger finding the slit and brushing along her clitoris. Janna's legs opened even wider and she was breathing heavily. Mary's mouth was busy on Janna's nipple and then she slowly pushed her finger into her roommate's pussy, it slipped in so easily, the wetness reminded her of the times that she masturbated and felt the same slick wetness. She began to run her finger in and out of Janna's wet pussy, making sure that she kept pressure of her clitoris. She moved down and kissed Janna's belly, licking first around then letting her tongue work into her navel. She had already detected the aroma of pussy in heat and she knew that she was going to taste of her friend. On a whim, she pulled the finger she had been using in Janna's cunt and brought it to her lips. She sucked on her finger and Janna moaned and squirmed as she watched in the shadowy lights of the New York night. Mary moved her head down and she inhaled, enjoying the smell of sex. Her face went forward and her tongue found Janna's slit.

"Oh, Mary."

Mary pushed her tongue deep in Janna's pussy covering not only it but her lips and part of her face in the juices that were flowing. She began to lap the juice from Janna's cunt as she felt her friend toying with her own pussy. She knew her pussy was wet also, and when she felt Janna's finger slide into her so easily, she knew she must be as wet as Janna was.

Janna moaned and pushed her pussy into Mary's face. She couldn't believe that Mary was doing this to her, although if she hadn't started she knew she surely would have. She pulled the finger from Mary's pussy and as she had seen her friend do, she brought it to her mouth. The taste of Mary's pussy filled her mouth and her taste buds burst with the salty flavor. She pulled Mary's ass over and as she did, Mary moved a leg over her head and Janna was looking directly into Mary's open cunt. Her hands pulled Mary's ass down so her pussy came into contact with Janna's face, her lips opened and her tongue darted out burying itself in Mary's open hole.

Mary pushed harder into the open cunt before her as she felt Janna's tongue enter her pussy. Both of the women worked their tongues on the other's holes. Janna was the first to reach orgasm and she moaned into Mary's cunt as her own body exploded in ecstasy, and Mary's tongue and face were covered with the juice that Janna began producing. Her tongue probed deeper and she swallowed.

When she pulled her face up from Janna's cunt, the feeling were building in her body, until she sat straight up and pushed her pussy into Janna's face as she exploded in her own orgasm. When she stopped trembling, she moved her leg over Janna's head and turned so they faced each other. She smiled as she looked at Janna, the light showing the sheen created by her juices on her face.

"What have we done, Janna?"

"I don't know, Mary, but I enjoyed it."

"Me too, me too." Mary and Janna held each other and kissed tenderly. They fell asleep that way, wondering how the world had changed for them.

When Janna woke the next morning, she went in used the bathroom, took a shower and dressed in her uniform for work. When she got ready, she leaned over and kissed Mary and whispered in her ear, "Thank you for last night. I'll see you when you get home tonight." Mary stirred and she turned and kissed Janna on the lips. "Thank you too, Janna."

Mary lay there, half awake for the next hour. She knew she had to get up and get ready. She looked at the alarm clock and saw it was already 10:00 AM, so she got up and went to the breakfast nook to make some coffee. She looked at the paper she had left on the counter from yesterday. She was so glad she had called that number, maybe this was the break she had needed. She went into the bathroom and peed and then she thought of last night. She dried herself and then her had went back to her pussy. She pushed the lips apart and her middle finger began to rub her clitoris. Just thinking of having sex with Janna last night had made her horny. She rubbed her breast and pinched her nipple as her hand busied itself with her pussy. In a little while, she tensed as she felt her orgasm make her body shudder. She got up washed her hands and went to pour herself a cup of coffee. She drank her coffee slowly and looked out the window. The ring of the phone stirred her thoughts and brought her back to reality.

"Hello"

"Hello, may I speak with Mary."

"This is Mary, may I help you."

"This is Sandy, from the Woody Agency. How are you today?"

"I'm doing fine. How can I help you?"

"Mr. Wood asked me to call and ask if you would bring a bikini with you today, or if you don't have one, what is your size, we may have one that will fit you."

"I wear a size 4, and I don't have one with me. I haven't gotten around to buying one yet, but I could stop by on the way and pick one up."

"Actually we have about 7 or so in your size. What is your bra size?"

"36C"

"Okay, Mary, we'll see you at two, no, you'd better get her a little early, Roland doesn't like to be kept waiting. I'll see you then."

"Okay, Sandy, bye for now."

When she put the phone back in the cradle, she smiled to herself. She was actually going to a shoot, she was actually going to be working She couldn't wait. It was already 1130 so she started to get ready, she took a long warm bath, she shaved her legs, her underarms, and then made sure her pubic hair was trimmed. When she was finished she dried and washed her hair, combing it out and taking the time to make it curl under just a bit. She brushed her teeth and put on her makeup. She put on a pair of flowered bikini panties and a matching sheer bra. She put on a jade green skirt and a matching blouse. The medium heels she picked out matched her outfit. She looked in the mirror and thought to herself that she looked very nice. A little perfume and she was ready to go.

When she got downstairs, she hailed a cab and gave him the address. She starred out of the window watching the crowd as they headed for the Agency.

When she entered the Woody Agency, she smiled as Sandy looked up and said, "You look very pretty today, Mary. Are you ready for your first shoot?"

"I sure am, Sandy."

"Well, before we get started, I'll need you to sign some forms for me. They are standard model release forms and information for the 1099 we will have to give you at the end of the year."

"Do you have any questions?"

Mary was a little nervous, but asked, "Do you know what I'll be making today?"

"Mr. Wood told me to give you a check for $500.00 for today. Of course, you know that is only because this is a test shoot. If the like you, the amounts will be much larger."

Mary was shocked a bit, she didn't realize that she would earn this much today. She thought maybe they would only pay her a few dollars or not at all because it was like a test to see if they wanted her. "Well, thank you Sandy, where shall I sign these?"

Sandy showed her the places that were already marked and told her to sign in each area and also to initial in certain areas.

whbonney
whbonney
343 Followers