The Work of Art Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my cock welling up with hot cum. I couldn't hold back--I took a firm hold of Charlotte's head, running my fingers through her hair and helping her to thrust my cock into her mouth in perfect time to make me come.

Then my cock jerked in her mouth, and she shoved her face up and down harder on my shaft, impaling it again and again. She sucked my cock into her, and then I came! I could feel my cum spurting into her mouth; she sucked me deep and took all of my thick semen. She swallowed and then began to lick all up and down my cock.

Who was this woman that just invaded my wife's body? Tonight, she had shown me a woman, not a girl. A woman with deep seeded carnal thoughts and desires. And a woman with hidden talents! This was an inflection point in our sex life and our marriage.

She held me and rocked me like a crying baby as I came down from the most intense orgasm of my life. She broke the silence. "That was wonderful. Different, but wonderful."

I was going to be patient. I had every intention of being patient, but as soon as I opened my mouth, the words just burst out.

"How did you learn to do that? I thought you didn't... hadn't... I thought you didn't like to do that."

"I thought you didn't like it," she said. "You never asked about it."

"In my limited experience, I never had a good blowjob," I said. "Until tonight. That was amazing." She blushed.

"Ah honey! I'm glad you liked it. Mommy said it as a great way to keep your virginity -- getting good at that."

"No boy taught you that. Did your mother..."

"NO! Geez, Carl. Mommy would never."

"Who then?"

"It's embarrassing, and I got in so much trouble. Mommy was so mad!"

"Tell me!" I demanded.

"Ok, but don't get mad. Mommy had some friends she started hanging out with after I went to college. Anyway, there was this couple, Samantha and Ben, who were about her age and very nice. I met them when I came home for Christmas break.

"I was ready to drop out and was so depressed. Ben came over one night when the ladies went out. He said he was sleeping with Mommy, but it was OK with Sam, because they were swingers. Do you know what that is?"

I nodded.

"We started drinking wine, and he got me drunk. Somehow, he talked me into sucking him, but I honestly don't remember how he did it. I just know that I learned a lot that night, and I sucked his thingy for a long time. But then Mommy and Sam came home and caught us. There was such a ruckus.

"Mommy was screaming at me, and I didn't know what to do. So, I just said, 'Well you're sleeping with him, why can't I. I'm a grown up too now.' And she said because she had permission. That really floored me. I didn't know you could get permission for that."

"That was her response? She had permission? You can have sex outside your marriage if you have permission?"

"Yup," she giggled. "But Mommy wasn't mad at me anymore after a few days."

"So, one of Mommy's rules is you can have sex with someone you aren't supposed to... if you have permission."

"That's right." Then her eyes narrowed, and she said, "Don't get any ideas in your head, Carl. I am never gonna give you permission. Ok?"

"I'm not asking, and I don't want it."

"OK!"

"But I could grant permission to my horny little girl."

"Oh?... Oh!" She looked at me and blushed almost bright red.

The next morning, during breakfast, I said, "So, Princess, I've been thinking about our conversation from last night. Now, I know I got a little upset last night, but I want you to be honest. Do you think you seriously might want to... sleep with Mr. Stein."

"No honey, not at all. He is old and completely unattractive. But the idea of big cock is interesting, I haveta admit. I think every girl thinks about trying one once, if she is honest. I know you have a fantasy that you haven't done yet."

"Well two girls at once is probably the dream scenario for most guys, yes."

"See, but not gonna happen."

"Is my cock so small?"

"No honey I love your cock, but it's not anything like what Lynn says his is. Here, she sent me a picture. I'll find it." She began strolling through her phone.

A moment later, she showed me a photo and saw a huge thick hard pink uncut banana cock next to a woman's forearm. It was attached to a fat pink hairy belly. Jesus. How could a fat old man be that big.

"Jesus!"

"I know. It's really big, isn't it. And so pretty. I mean, it's just really pretty. Lynn said it stretched her to the limit and made her cum all night."

"You think it's pretty?"

"Well, yeah. Look at it!"

"How long have you had this picture?"

"Since yesterday."

"Did you look at it last night?"

"Yes."

"How many times?"

"Honey, why are you asking?"

"I want to know. How many times?

"I don't know why you are torturing yourself, but if you must know, I looked at it most of the night before you got home."

"Are you saying that you masturbated while looking at it."

"Please don't make me say it," she said very quietly.

"Did you?"

"Yes," she whispered and blushed.

"How?"

"Oh!"

"Honey, how did you masturbate?"

"With the thing you bought."

"Boris?"

"Yes, Lynn said I should experience what a really big cock is like. She said I should use it if it was OK with you."

"Oh, Jesus." On the one hand, I was concerned about the sudden sexual interest in big cocks, but also excited about her driving need for sexual fulfillment. Our sexual relationship could advance from this experience, I reasoned.

"I almost didn't put it inside me. I was so scared."

Silence filled the room as I just stared at her. She was fidgeting. "Honey? Are you mad?"

"How did it feel?" I chocked out.

"Heavenly. I'm sorry, but just heavenly."

"You're pretty tight down there, Princess. How did you get it in?"

"I was really horny, as I told you last night. Especially after looking at that picture. So I was quite... you know... ready. Then with Vaseline and a little hard push."

"Did you cock whip yourself?"

Silence for a minute. "Oh my God, how did you know?"

"You sounded really interested in that particular thing yesterday. Did you like it?"

"It drove me wild to think of a man using me like that. Humiliating and using me. Treating me like a sex slave. My God, I'm horny again just talking about it!"

"I could do that. I could cock whip you baby, if you want."

She laughed. Far too loud and for far too long. "Honey," she said. "You are not that kind of guy. You're too nice, and I don't really think it would work with a cock your size anyway. I think it has to be a really big one." She spoke very slow and carefully like she was looking for just the right words. For the record my cock is six inches long and not small. Dammit!

"My size?"

"You know, a smaller sized one. Once I gripped the base of the fake one (she giggled), I still had plenty of left to whip with. With yours, I would only have an inch or two left, really. Couldn't do much whipping with that little stub."

Did I just feel my ball sack suck up into my body? Now, who was the humiliated one?

"Wow!"

"Sorry honey, but you asked."

"So now the big question. Do you want to get fucked by grandpa and his big dick? Are you thinking about him using you like he did Lynn?"

"Honey, I don't want to hurt you. I love you."

"Remember that I asked you for honesty."

"You don't want to know what I'm thinking right now. I am horny and alone most of the time. Yesterday with the big one was nice, but I think I might like more. I'm really... What's that word?... vulerable... right now. And he wants me bad. Lynn said that he said that I was the ultimate prize. The trophy of trophies. That is really hard to brush aside."

"The word is vulnerable, and that didn't really answer my question."

"Ok, you asked, honey. Yes. Fat old, ugly Mr. Stein is looking better and better to me. In fact, he's looking like a sexy God to me right now. It's gonna be hard having him walk by me every day knowing what his thing looks like. He's in my head constantly. Maybe if I did it once, I could get him out, but I won't do anything to hurt you."

I couldn't believe I was thinking what I was thinking at that precise moment. What if I let her get this fantasy out of her system? Might it leave me a grateful wife? Might that leave me a fantasy card that I could play later? And who better than an old man to play the part? She was never going to fall in love with this guy. From that perspective, he was safe.

"Unless I give you permission," I said. She just stared at me with big eyes and an open mouth.

"Let me ask again. Do you want to have sex with Mr. Stein?"

"God honey! Don't make me say it out loud," she said sheepishly. "You know what I want."

"Just answer."

"Please, don't."

"Tell me."

"No."

"Honey? Tell me what you want."

"Yes. Yes," she almost whispered. "I want him. Are you happy now? It's so hot just to think about that big cock slapping my face, gagging me and pounding me. But I won't cheat on you!"

This was the moment.

"Charlotte. I am giving you permission to give him a blowjob, but that's it. Tell him he needs my permission for anymore."

"Why are you doing this? Is there some woman at that place you go all week that you wanna to sleep with over there?"

"No honey. I only want you. This is me wanting you to enjoy your fantasy. A cock whipping for Charlotte."

"Jesus, that sounds like one of your porn movies."

"Well, that might be one of the conditions."

"What?"

"I get to watch."

"Are you saying that I have to make a video of... it?"

"You know, to make sure you are safe. I am not crazy about your choice of lovers and want to make sure he doesn't hurt you. The second condition is absolutely no kissing. That's a deal breaker. I also want him to know that I know he has been trying to seduce my wife, and that I have chosen to give him this gift."

"The kissing thing makes sense, but are you saying that you want credit for this with Mr. Stein? That's a little sick."

"No, my dear wife, it's all about giving him a taste and setting boundaries before the negotiations begin."

"What negotiations?"

"What did he pay for Lynn?"

"$20,000."

And what would he pay for A Work of Art, like say, the Mona Lisa of women?"

"Oh."

That pretty much ended the conversation.

Chapter 8 -- Charlotte

My mind was buzzing. What would Mommy say? She did say that if I had permission, I could do it. Who else could give me permission besides Carl? Nobody!

Carl said I didn't have to do anything I didn't want to do. So, he wasn't making me do this. Nobody was. It was my decision to make. Why was I still worried? The money bothered me, of course, but mostly I wasn't sure it was what Carl really wanted me to do. I do what our own house though, and I know Carl does, too.

My husband is very giving. He doesn't take. He would only let me do this if he knew it's what I wanted. But did he want it, too? He said it was a fantasy of his. Was it?

So, when I woke up that Saturday morning, I was naked and so horny. I rubbed my butt back against my sleeping husband. I felt his cock give an immediate lurch, and he snuggled up behind her, pressing his hard cock against me.

I whimpered as I felt Carl's swollen thingy and leaned back, turning my head so I could kiss him. I pressed my lips against him and eased my tongue gently into his mouth. I kept teasing and inviting, sliding my lips slowly up and down, kissing him deeper as I felt him getting more turned on.

Carl put his arm around me, draping it over my waist. Then he reached up and felt for my boobs, fitting his warm fingers around the curve of them and rubbing them slowly. My nipples were getting hard, and I whimpered as he massaged them harder.

He pinched my nipple lightly, and I could not hold back a tiny whimper of pleasure--the whimper that always tells him I want more. He began kissing my neck sensuously, letting my tongue drift over the smooth flesh under my ears.

He slipped his free hand under my waist and eased me onto my back. Then he climbed slowly onto me as I spread my legs to welcome him. He eased forward, rubbing his cock between my wide-open legs. I gasped in pleasure and spread my legs wider, bending my knees so that he could get in deeper between my parted thighs. I felt his cock sinking into the soft folds of my wet flower.

I lifted my hands up and began to rub his perfect bare chest hungrily. I moaned softly as he rocked back and forth on top of me, rubbing his cock against my pussy.

"Carl, baby," I whimpered softly as I stroked his chest. "You're really horny this morning. You really want me."

"Every man wants you, Princess," he sighed against my neck, rubbing his cock slowly, rhythmically into me. "I'm the only man that's going to get some of this pussy this morning," he growled. I giggled, and he shoved his hips down harder until I gasped.

He leaned down and kissed me deeply. "Every man wants to kiss these perfect lips,"

"Oh God," I moaned lightly. He slid his hands up my body to cup my breasts and squeeze them together. "Every guy wants to grab these perfect tits."

He grabbed my thighs and pushed my legs up over his back. "Every man wants these long legs holding him to this perfect body." He thrust into me hard for a few minutes, then said, "Every man want to fuck this perfect tight pussy. They all want to own you. The perfect woman."

"Only you own me, baby." He smiled and kept slowly thrusting fully into me. "Unless you give them permission," I said, moaning out loud right afterwards. He immediately started pounding me harder.

I put my hands around his neck, pulling his head down for a kiss. I shoved my tongue into his mouth, and he thrust his back against mine, wrestling playfully.

"I want to taste you," he said, as he pulled out and began kissing a trail down my sweaty stomach, licking deliciously. He slid his hands under me, curving fingers around my smooth, shapely naked butt. He massaged them hungrily, knowing that I was just aching for his mouth. I spread my legs wider, lifting my knees and opening my legs so that my tight pink flower was exposed and ready.

"Oh yes, baby," I moaned. "Please... oh please, Carl... please..." He nibbled at my belly, then eased his face between my legs, licking my inner thighs. I whimpered as he licked further up, closer to my aching need. He put his thumbs up against my flower petals, and slowly spread them, opening me up. It was so naughty, so sexy. I could not contain a moan from deep in my throat.

"Please, baby, eat me... eat my flower... suck... tongue please... oh yes..." I let out another long, loud groan as he thrust his tongue up against me. Then he pressed harder, pointing his tongue so that it entered me slowly.

I felt his tongue going into me--at least two inches by the time he stopped. Then he concentrated on my button. He lathered it with constant strokes building my pleasure higher and higher.

Now, Carl says he knows when I am about to cum because I get very still for a few seconds before I do. This time, he stopped as soon as I started giving him that sign. He jumped up and went to the closet, while I moaned for him to come back. When he returned, he was holding... the big thingy in his hand.

"Oh, oh!" It was all I could say as he rubbed it along the opening to my girl parts. I could not stop the long moan that came from my lips.

"Do you like that, Princess?"

"Yyyeeeeesssss!"

"Do you want that big cock?"

"Yyyeeeeesssss!"

He placed the head of it up against my opening and began to firmly slide it in. I was so wet that it initially he had little trouble getting the head in. My mouth dropped open, and I let out another wild moan of pleasure as I felt myself stretching around it.

He slid the big thing in deeper, maybe half the way, then gently eased it out. I closed my eyes and immediately began to see an old fat man thrusting into me. God, that got me even hotter!

"Oh yeah, oh, oh yes... oh," I cried out. "That's so good..." I moaned rhythmically as Carl began thrusting it into me. I looked down over my big bouncing boobs to see his hand moving up and down between my open legs. I closed my eyes again and replaced that image with Mr. Stein smiling his evil grin and thrusting. It was so hot!

"Oh yes, baby... that's good... now, now more, please," I whined and then let out a crazy loud moan as he did it.

I can't tell you how good it feels to have such a big thing stretching your flower out like that. When I did it the other night, I was scared and hesitant to push forward. Carl was not. He pushed it into me hard and fast.

"Yes, oh yes, harder, do me harder!" I pleaded. "It's so good."

I lifted my butt up higher as Carl forced his hand back and forth, plunging that thing into my tight little flower. I could feel myself giving way, stretching out. I could hear and feel how wet I had become. The whole room smelled like my juices.

"Mmmmmmm. It's sooooo big... so much bigger than... I want it..." the words just came out before I thought them. What would Carl think? But he was just thrusting it harder now. I gritted my teeth to keep from screaming out or saying anything stupid, but I couldn't help begging for more.

"That's good, baby. Oh, yes, that's so good. I want it." Carl stopped and my eyes flew open.

"Who do you want, Princess?"

"You." I said making sure not to say the wrong name. Carl wasn't having it, though.

"No, baby. Who is fucking you? Who has his big cock in you?" I looked at him through wet eyes.

"Really? Do you want to know? Really?"

"Yes, Princess."

"It's so embarrassing, but it's him."

"Who?"

"Oh, Carl, don't make me say it." He thrust the big thing fast and hard again.

"OH YES, MR, STEIN!" I shouted.

"Please, please," I whimpered. "Come, I'm going to come... harder... I want it harder... it's so good... I'm so horny..."

I grabbed my boobs and squeezed them. I imagined they were Mr. Stein's hands roughly handling them. I pinched my nipples firmly as Carl drove that big thing into me.

"Please," I begged. "Do me... hard... good...It's soooooo big... It's stretching my little flower."

I let out a wild scream as I jerked in orgasm. It lasted a really, really long time as Carl kept stroking me. I let out a sigh of release as my naked body relaxed, sinking limp into the cum and sweat-soaked sheets.

I put my arms around my wonderful husband, pulling him tightly against me. He kissed me slowly and sensuously as he rubbed his naked body against mine. It was so wonderful!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01 Amber submits to the neighbor for her husband's fantasy.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Toxic Attraction Ch. 01 Creepy lecherous roommate has plans for Dan's innocent wife.in Loving Wives
Taking Allison Ch. 01 Young couple tries wife sharing with an older man.in Loving Wives
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories