The Young Man's Boat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then a few moments later Paul was roaring repeatedly and loudly and Tina was laughing uncontrollably.

"God, it's gone up my nose, you're such a pig," Tina screamed, "Owww! Owww! Paul it's going everywhere!"

Meanwhile next door Leanne and David were still groaning together, all wrapped up in their intercourse.

"Are they still going," a voice asked, from behind Matthew.

Matthew whirled about and found Kelly there, smiling.

"C'mon Matt, you're just punishing yourself," Kelly said, reaching for his hand, "c'mon let's go."

Matthew reached out for Kelly, but then he froze. Leanne and David's voices had grown suddenly louder. Matthew had never heard his wife sound like that before.

"David! Awww David, awww my gawd," Leanne exclaimed, beginning to ride through an orgasm.

"Ohhhh Leanne, ohhhh I'm gunna cummm, I'mmm gunna cummm Leeeeannnnnneeee!"

"David! David I'm cumming! Daaavvviiiddd I'm cummmiiinnngggg! Davvvviiiiddddd!"

"How can you compete with that Matt," Kelly asked, smiling, "lucky girl."

"I don't know," Matthew said, listening to the sounds of an orgasmic fury erupting between his wife and her young lover as it came muffled through the walls and door. He could imagine David shooting and Leanne squirting.

"C'mon Matt, you've heard enough," Kelly insisted, managing to pull him away.

Matthew and the others didn't see David and Leanne, and Paul and Tina until the afternoon. All four of them had showered, washing away the dried perspiration and other bodily fluids, they had brushed their teeth, removing the smell and taste of each other's cum, but they couldn't hide the blushing love bites and the awkward looks once they emerged from downstairs. They had appeared because they were famished.

"Any problems with them," Leanne asked Matthew casually, referring to her young children, who were closing in.

"Ummm no, they've all been good," Matthew said, gazing into his wife's serene looking eyes, "they're fine, it's me, I'm hung over."

"Poor thing," she said smiling.

Matthew could see the love bites on his wife's neck and shoulders, as she had tied her dark red hair back into a ponytail. She looked radiantly beautiful, deeply relaxed and completely calm. Matthew felt his penis stiffen in his pants. He was going to say something, but Kelly was approaching with a plate of food.

"I'm spending tonight with David as well Matt," Leanne said quickly into her husband's ear, before Kelly whisked Leanne away.

It was also clear that Tina and Paul weren't through just yet either. The two of them heaped food on their plates and sat down together. Leanne and Kelly watched Tina from afar. Leanne wasn't sure Tina's marriage would survive if her husband ever found out.

One thing was sure though – Leanne had taken charge in her marriage, expecting her weak husband to take a much greater role in caring for the children while she enjoyed young men like David.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

He Let Them Have Me #01 A charismatic man turns wife into slut and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
A Naughty Cuckolding Demure wife succumbs to the instinctual need for a big cock.in Fetish
More Stories