Their Perfect Getaway Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women whispered something to each other, and laughed. Tim could feel his wife's ass clench around his shaft, before both girls took him by the hand and led him off the dance floor. The club was just a few minutes way from the hotel, and for the duration of the walk, the women found excuses to touch each other.

"You have gorgeous hair, Ana, I would love to have such dark hair," Sylvia cooed, running her hands through the darker woman's healthy mane.

"Your skin is so white and smooth," Ana moaned as she let her hand feel the blonde's exposed shoulders and arms.

"You have the perfect body, for these pants, so slim, so young...so firm," Sylvia let her hands feel the Ana's taut ass through her skintight, tiger pants.

By now they were just outside Tim and Sylvia's cabin. As Tim struggled to open the door, Ana gently touched and squeezed Sylvia's well-rounded globes.

" I want these," was all she said, leaving it unclear if she wanted to have large, heaving tits herself, or whether she wanted to grab, lick, bite and suck them.

They entered the room and were assailed immediately by the overwhelming perfume of sex. The aromatic remnants of Tim and Sylvia's earlier bout were still in the air. As he was locking the door, the two women moved into each other's arms. Sylvia grabbed Ana's tight ass and pulled it against her. Ana held Sylvia's face and brought her lips close. They both stayed frozen for a moment, inhaling each other's desire, unaware of Tim's lustful gaze, before Ana brushed Sylvia's luscious lips with her own. This broke a dam inside the larger blonde woman who grabbed Ana's head and started kissing her hard, sticking her tongue deep. She had never kissed a woman like this and was enjoying the softness of the female mouth, the absence of bristling whiskers around the lips, the muscular probing of an experienced tongue.

She felt Ana's hand drop down to her shoulders and push off the straps of her dress. Suddenly she felt hands on her large boobs, squeezing them together and locating her obscenely erect nipples. She moaned into Ana's mouth as the young Mexican girl mauled her boobs. She knew she needed more and pushed Ana's mouth away from her guided her toward her tits.

Ana had wanted to take the massive boobs in her mouth since she had seen them on the dance floor and with no hesitation, stuck her tongue out and licked them over and over again, unaware of the lust she was arousing in the American couple. Sylvia had never had her tits loved so tenderly, and Tim had never seen a sight as arousing as watching this gorgeous Mexican girl suck his wife's pale jugs. He sat down on the bed and removed his shoes and socks before releasing his erection from his pants. He found it covered in precum and he used his hand to spread it up and down the shaft.

Sylvia saw her husband jerk his cock around and worried he may waste his cum. Ana had moved away from her tits and was licking her down her body while stripping her dress. She found herself naked except for her high heels, her shaved cunt inches away from the other girl's soft lips. Before she could move, she felt a warm tongue lap at her labia for a brief moment sending a burst of electricity up from her cunt. She lifted Ana off her knees and kissed her again, this time detecting her own musk on the other girl's mouth.

'Shit, I must be drenched, for her to absorb my cunt's flavor with just a few licks," she thought as she enjoyed the feel of Ana's hands running up and down her naked body. Over the other woman's shoulder she could see her husband jerking himself off and decided she needed his cock. She climbed onto the bed still wearing her heels, and crouched between his knees.

"I want you to pump all your juices inside me tonight, baby," she said before she ran her tongue around his exposed head, lapping off the white foamy cream he had secreted. His taste was muskier than Miguel's had been earlier in the night, but she wanted it all.

Tim lay back and watched his wife lick the length of his shaft. She tongued his balls and further down, before returning to take his cock inside her steaming hot mouth. She stuck her side ass high in the air. He moaned out loud, and looking over his wife's swaying butt, Ana had started stripping seductively. As his wife sucked his dick, his eyes remained glued to the sight of the young Mexican girl lifting her T-shirt over her shoulders. Her breasts were perky and her nipples were dark. She knew Tim was watching so she turned to the mirror and started an erotic dance that involved her pinching her nipples until they were long and hard. She then put her fingers inside her waistband and pulled off her tight pants revealing only a tiny G-string strap running between her firm ass cheeks. She looked back at Tim, bent at the waist and pulled them off as well so that he had a perfect view of her fleshy pussy lips gazing back at him between her legs. Enjoying the effect she was having on him, she stuck a finger in her mouth, wet it and thrust it deep inside her own pussy.

Tim throbbed inside Sylvia's mouth and she squeezed his nuts in return. Tim did not know how long he could hold off as his wife sucked his cock into her mouth running her tongue around his head in erotic figure eights. Ana climbed onto the bed as well, stripped off his shirt and let him play with her tits briefly before joining his wife between his legs.

Like a scene out of a male fantasy porn flick, the two women positioned themselves on either side of his cock and started kissing the length of his shaft before taking turns sucking him into their mouths. Sylvia's luscious lips were softer around his head, while Ana could take him further down her throat. When they thought he was too close to exploding, they would stop and kiss each other, lick each other's lips, necks, nipples, before returning to torture Tim with pleasure.

"I think he is ready for you now, my darling," Ana whispered into Sylvia's ear, "take him inside that sweet pussy of yours, make him fill you with his juice, let me see how he satisfies you."

Sylvia sat up and positioned her wide-open pussy lips over Tim's swollen, purple cock head. Ana grabbed it, yanked it up and down until Tim groaned, "Please put me inside her, let me fuck her, owwww," he yelped as Sylvia dropped her ass down engulfing him within her hot pussy.

She immediately started bouncing up and down his shaft, stroking the length of his fat cock with her warm walls. She seemed almost possessed with lust as she rose and fall with energy he had never seen. His cock nearly exited her pussy with every thrust, which stimulated the sensitive head of his dick like never before.

"Look at how beautifully her tits bounce," Ana whispered into his ear as she tongued his face, "don't you want to suck them," she said, and immediately proceeded to take one of Sylvia's erect pink nipples into her own mouth. Tim took the suggestion and began working on the other nipple, now covered with s fine sheen of sweat from Sylvia's sexual exertions, and bringing aroused moans from deep inside his wife's throat. He knew Ana was frigging her own pussy so he let his hand join hers between inside her hairy cunt, taking periodic breaks from his wife's delicious tits to entangle his tongue with Ana's. The contrast in tastes between Sylvia's sweaty tit and Ana's warm mouth was intense. To add to this, Ana brought her cunt-drenched fingers up to his mouth overwhelming him with the smell, the taste, the feel and the sounds of sex

Both women knew that Tim would explode soon. Sylvia was close too, having being brought there quickly by the brand new experience of having both her melons adored by two people. She loved the way Tim ran his teeth along the length of her nipples, while Ana, the first woman to have licked her nipples, was warm and gentle. When Ana brought her musky fingers up to Sylvia's lips, she felt her cunt contract.

"I'm going to cum," she moaned, throwing her head back as Tim sucked her bouncing boobs. Ana repositioned herself so that her face was beneath Sylvia's bouncing ass. In this position she could suck on Tim's baseball size scrotum, as well as stick her tongue into Sylvia's deliciously virgin ass.

"Oh my god," Tim bawled unsure of what Ana was doing, but feeling her warm mouth on his balls. She felt his nuts tighten before he screamed out. She knew he had cum. Her tongue moved into Sylvia's ass and even before she could lick off much sweat, she felt it clench, hard, and she knew Sylvia was cumming as well.

'Oh Tim, I can feel you squirt, fuck me, baby, my ass...yessss," the blonde screamed, not having any idea what Ana was doing, but knowing that it was keeping her cunt contracting over and over again, in an extended, massive orgasm.

From her vantage point, Ana was enjoying the aroma of two recently cum genitals, and she knew she wanted both.

She slowly eased Tim's dripping cock from his wife's cunt and licked off the juices before deepthroating him for a while. She then turned to Sylvia's fucked red pussy and opened the labia wide. She could see the juices she had earlier just smelled. The thick, white cream Tim had deposited inside Sylvia was already coagulating. Ana stuck her tongue on deep and pulled in the combined cum of the two lovers. She had never done anything so erotic, and the sounds of Sylvia's moans told her she was not alone. She ran her tongue around the blonde's shaved mons and labia, enjoying the smooth surface. Her own cunt was covered by her naturally dense pubic hair, but she as enjoying the clean aroma of a bare pussy. As she finished her oral tour of Sylvia's pussy, she delved deeper inside, and started licking the combined cum juices that had started to drip out.

Tim was amazed to find his cock still hard as he walked around the bed so that he was standing behind Ana's ass. He could see her asshole wide between her spread ass cheeks. Her pubic hair was visible and he could smell her. Her face was buried deep between his wife's white thighs and by the look of unadulterated pleasure on his wife's face, she was doing a damn good job of pussy licking. He bent down and placed his face between Ana's ass, inhaling her sexual odors before licking her down her crack, over her asshole and toward her hairy pussy. Ana pushed her body back against his face as he reached up and licked her dangling, erect clit. She tasted very different, spicier, than his gorgeous wife, but he knew what he really wanted was to fuck her in this position, animal style, while she licked his wife's recently cum-in pussy. He sat up, held his shaft in his hands and rammed into her cunt.

Ana screamed into Sylvia's pussy when Tim started reaming her hard, without mercy. The taste of the white woman's fucked pussy was driving her mad as it was, and after just a few minutes of insane thrusting, she felt her pussy clamp down on Tim's white dick. Tim felt her orgasm as a cascade of juices exited her pussy onto his crotch.

Sylvia opened her eyes when Ana screamed her orgasm. She could not believe this gorgeous Mexicana was lapping at her cunt, bringing her to another massive orgasm. She could not believe that another woman was in their bed and that Tim, her straight-laced husband was fucking her like a wild animal. She could not believe how much she was turned on by the feel of a woman's tongue on her swollen clit, how much she loved her husband's face as she strained to pleasure another woman. But most of all, it was the smell of three people's sex, and the sound of all three reaching brand new heights of pleasure that was sending jolts of electricity through her body.

Tim withdrew his fat cock from Ana's tight, squelching pussy. He walked around the bed again so that he could stand above his wife' face. She reached up, ran her hands around his cock, his balls, and his ass, before taking his cunt-drenched dick into her mouth. She could taste the combined flavors of her and Ana's orgasm mingled with the taste of Tim's lust. From somewhere deep between her legs, she could even sense the musky odor of Miguel's cum from earlier that night. Her pussy was vibrating as she felt another wave of pre-orgasmic pleasure wash over her.

Ana was sucking her clit like she knew exactly what Sylvia's mind and pussy needed. She inserted two fingers from her right hand into the open cunt, while her left hand played with Sylvia's asshole, before falling to her own clit. The moment she touched herself, she knew she would cum again within minutes.

From the rising pitch of her moans, Tim knew his wife was going to cum soon. He started thrusting into her mouth. This position, she lying on her back with her head nearly off the bed as he stood above her head, was new to both of them. The roof of her mouth scraped over his sensitive cock head. He thrust harder. His balls swung in their tight sack, slamming into his wife's beautiful face. She could smell herself and Ana's cunt juice mingled with his sweat on his balls. That was enough for her. She screamed, her mouth stuffed with his cock as Ana's expert ministrations brought her to her final climax. She squirted juice into Ana's mouth, causing the young Mexican girl to cum on her own hands. The sight of these two woman cumming, and the vibrations around his shaft inside his wife's mouth made Tim drop his load, a few squirts of nearly clear cum flying down his wife's throat.

He bellowed into the air, holding his wife's head as the two women moaned through their extended, simultaneous orgasm.

Tim collapsed, his dripping dick falling out of his wife's mouth, over her body. He kissed Ana deep as she lifted her head from Sylvia's pussy. Ana crawled up and French kissed Sylvia before standing up and walking into the bathroom for a quick wash and to get her clothes back on.

When she emerged, she found husband and wife still lying as she had left them; his face was buried in her drenched crotch, her mouth were inches from his cock. They were both lying awake with satisfied smiles on their lips. Ana waved to them and walked out the hotel door, leaving a room drenched with the smell of sex.

Sylvia and Tim were alone, naked, wet, and very much, sexually in love again.

12