There and Back Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What does she have that I don't?"

Susan had simply blurted it out. Having muted the TV, she continued to look straight ahead.

"That has nothing to do with anything, and you know it," David replied, instantly picking up on the reference. "Besides, I didn't do a damn thing. She decided all on her own to flirt with me."

"I noticed you weren't exactly fighting her off."

"No, I wasn't. Why would I? It was just talking and dancing. Lots of people were talking and dancing. I didn't even ask her to dance. She simply pulled me out there."

"Sure, lots of people were talking and dancing, but not with other women! You were there with me...you know, your wife?"

"It's funny how all of a sudden you remember you're my wife. I'm guessing Diane couldn't even tell that I have a wife."

"As if she would care."

Silence. More silence.

Finally, they went to sleep. They didn't really sleep, but they did turn off the lights and roll over, facing away from one another.

Two more days passed without their speaking to each other. It was late at night, and they were again sitting up in bed. The room was oppressively silent.

"David, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for the way I've neglected you."

She turned to him with tears in her eyes. "Do you still love me?"

"Of course I still love you," he answered, sighing in frustration.

Blinking through her tears, she quietly said, "I realize how stupid I've been. You're a very attractive man. Of course other women will want to flirt with you."

"That should have been you flirting with me, not Diane."

"But...we're married now. I shouldn't still need to flirt with you, right?"

Letting that one sink in, David stared at her.

She was shocked when he abruptly got up and went to the guest room, closing the door behind him. He never returned to their bed that night.

After using the guest bathroom the next morning to get ready for work, David went to the kitchen, where he found Susan sitting at the table. She looked a wreck in her frumpy old bathrobe, her eyes puffy and red.

"David, I—"

Cutting her off, he left the kitchen and went to grab a picture from the mantel.

It was a picture of them together on their cruise. Wearing a barely legal bikini, she was laughing as he cradled her in his arms. She looked as happy as could be, and so did he.

He then grabbed Susan's portable make-up mirror from their bathroom. Returning to the kitchen, he placed the honeymoon picture and small mirror directly before her.

"Take a good look, and think about what you said to me last night," he said sharply. "Really think about what you were saying to me about our marriage with that statement. Think about what we were, and what we've become."

He turned and walked out the door.

His boss at work had been constantly pestering him to take a trip out west, hoping he could slap one of their branch offices into shape. When David met with him that morning, he said, "Okay, let's do it. Send me out there."

Delighted, the boss asked him how soon would he be ready to go? David told him to book the flight for the following afternoon.

Returning home that evening, David found Susan playing in the kitchen with their toddler son. From behind a corner the proud father quietly watched them, and he had to smile. They were truly beautiful together.

He loved Susan, of that he had no doubt. He dearly loved his son, as well. He simply wanted his wife back.

After letting her know he was home, he went upstairs and began packing for his trip.

A few moments later, Susan followed him upstairs. At the sight of her husband packing, she gasped, "David! My god, no!"

Panicking, she rushed to the suitcase and threw herself on top of it, trying to close it.

Realizing how it must have looked to her, David chuckled, "No, it's nothing like that. You haven't gotten rid of me just yet. I'm only packing for a business trip Stan wants me to take to one of our offices out in California."

Still lying atop his suitcase, she eyed him doubtfully. "So you're already packing? When are you leaving? Didn't he give you any notice?"

"Susan, it was my choice. I leave tomorrow night."

"What do you mean it was your choice, and how long will you be gone?"

"I'll be gone for a week. I asked him to send me. He's been bugging me forever to do this, and now seems like the right time to go."

"Why now?" she asked, fear showing in her eyes.

"Susan, did you think about what I said this morning? Do you have any idea what you're doing to us?"

"You think I'm not pretty anymore. That's why you put the mirror in front of me," she answered sullenly.

"Don't be silly, Susan. Of course you're still pretty. You're totally gorgeous, which makes the way our marriage is now even harder to handle. My point was that I wanted you to take a good look at yourself. I wanted you to see who you used to be with me, in that picture I showed you, and who you've chosen to become, by looking in the mirror. I wanted you to think about what our relationship really means to you, since you apparently decided that your role as my wife in this marriage ended the moment you became pregnant.

"I'm going to be in California for a week, and while I'm gone I want you to think long and hard about who you want to be in this marriage. Do you plan on ever giving me back the woman I married, or do you want to be nothing more than a mother to our son?"

"David...is this about Diane? Are you going off to be with her?" she asked haltingly, her voice tremulous.

She was on the brink of losing it.

"No, Susan, absolutely not. This has nothing to do with Diane, or any other woman. I don't want anyone else, and that's not why I'm going. There isn't a woman on this planet who can touch you. I just want you to figure out what I have to look forward to for the rest of my life. When I come home a week from now, I want you to tell me what that is. If your decision is that you can't or won't return to being the woman I married, then I need to know. One way or the other, you need to let me know whether I will ever get my wife back."

Slowly slipping from the bed, she began pacing the room, her arms folded around her sides. She was crying when she finally whispered, "Are you thinking of leaving me?"

"Susan, I want you to decide whetheryou've leftme. You're the one who abandoned our marriage. I haven't gone anywhere. You need to think about it, and give me your final decision. I'm sorry, but I never signed up for this. I signed up for a marriage, not just fatherhood. If all you want is for me to be a provider, yes, I'll leave you. I can cut you and our son a check from anywhere. I don't have to be married to you to do that. I'll always be there for my son, but I'm not going to live the rest of my life this way...alone on an island."

Susan stood crying, and he turned back to his packing.

The next day David kissed her at the door before whispering that he loved her. She was holding their son, and he kissed him goodbye, telling him he'd be back soon. Susan was trembling as she wept in her husband's arms. Gently squeezing her hand, he told her again that he loved her. She sobbed into his neck, saying she loved him too.

Susan and David talked on the phone every night that week; intentionally avoiding the larger issue, they spoke only of mundane work and house things. Each time, David told her that he loved her, and she always responded in kind. She said that she missed him, and wanted him to come back home.

At least they were talking, which was something they had scarcely done at all over that past year.

~ ~ ~

When David unlocked the front door and brought his things inside, he entered what seemed to be an empty house. There were none of the usual sounds from his son. The TV was off. No one was talking on the phone. He couldn't hear any appliances running.

It was utterly silent, which felt very ominous to him.

He carried his bags upstairs, and there it was, a letter on the bed.

A cold knife of terror ripped through him. Had he lost his family?

He dropped his bags, and with a quaking heart read the letter...

My Husband,

You cannot imagine the depths of despair I've felt this past week, thinking about the possibility of losing you. You are not just a 'provider' to me. You're my friend, my lover, my man...my cherished husband. I love you with all my heart, David. I want to be your wife every single day, for the rest of our lives.

Yes, I also want to be the mother of our son, but I realize now just how badly I've neglected you and my role in this marriage.

Please believe me when I tell you how sorry I am for what I've put you through. I know it's not fair, and I understand if you don't believe me, but I think a lot of why I've acted the way I have ever since I became pregnant has to do with Mom and Dad. You know how I was raised, David. I was taught to be a lady in society; above all else, to be a doting, attentive mother. My parents are wonderful parents, yet they're hardly even married, at least not as most people think of marriage. Dad was gone so often that Mom basically raised me by herself. My father was just a strong, steady hand to guide us when we needed it. From as far back as I can remember, Mom and Dad really haven't been very close. Mom told me a long time ago that they were once a loving, passionate couple; it stopped being that way for them about the time she became pregnant with me.

Sound familiar, David?

Still, I know I can't blame my parents for this. I'm a grown woman, and you have never been gone the way Dad was always gone. You've been right here by my side the entire time, loving me; trying to love me. I am responsible for this mess I've made, not my parents.

I am so deeply sorry that I've done to you what my parents did to each other, and now I want to fix it. Please, let me make this right. I swear to you, I will be the woman you fell in love with, and we will be happy together again.

Please, David, give me the chance.

If you will, then I have a proposal I think you'll enjoy. In fact, I'm certain this will give you exactly what you thought you were signing up for when you married me.

Think of it as a game...a never-ending game.

Here are the rules...

I promise to be fun and exciting for you. I will be the playmate that's gone missing from your life. I will always dress up for you. I will shamelessly flirt with you. When we go out together, I will make women want you and men envy you. I know what you need, and I will be that provocative, daring, sexy woman for you.

Please, just let me love you again.

Whatever you want me to wear, I'll wear it. Any naughty thing you want me to do, I'll do it. Anywhere we go, anyplace we find ourselves, whether we're at home or out on the town, alone or with other people, I don't care, I'll be every bit as sexy as you want me to be.

Please, just let me love you again.

Anything you want in terms of sex, I'm yours. Any time, anywhere...anything. I will never say no. I want to be your 'hot wife,' David. I'll give you everything you could ever desire from the Dianes of the world. I'll be the slut that you want; the slut that you deserve.

Please, just let me love you again.

David, there is something very important here that I want you to understand. This game I'm proposing—this life I'm offering—is not something I'm only doing in an effort to win back your love.

Even if that were all it was about, yes, I would still do it because I love you that much, but that is not what is going on here. Everything I described—all those things I want you to do to me, and all those things I want to do for you—baby, I truly want those things, entirely for myself. I want it all...the way we used to be.

Think back, David. That's how I used to be, wasn't I? I didn't need the threat of losing you hanging over my head to make me do those things, did I?

What I'm trying to tell you is that you will not have to twist my arm to get me to be your hot wife. Now that I've finally wakened from my emotional coma, I desperately want to be that woman again; for you, and also for myself. That's who I was, David. That's who I am, and it's who I always want to be.

I want your cock. I want your caresses. I want your lust. When we're out in public, I want you to look at me the way you used to look at me. I need you to want to fuck me every time you lay eyes on me, and if other men see me that way too, all the better.

David, I want my husband. I want to be your wife. I want us to be lovers.

As you're reading this, our son is asleep at Nana's. She has him for the whole weekend, and I'm sitting alone in the club at our special table. I'm very aroused, wearing your favorite see-through dress...and nothing else. Beneath this sheer, wispy silk I am completely naked. My bare pussy—your horny wife's bare pussy—is dripping wet. So, no, I'm probably not entirely alone. I'm sure there are quite a few men hovering around, trying to pick me up.

If you don't come to me, believe me, I will understand. I'll know that I ruined everything, and you've made the decision to leave me. If, however, you are willing to take me as your wife again, then come to me now, and let us begin the rest of our hot, sexy life together.

Your very loving wife,

Susan

~ ~ ~

"Oh, my god!" she shouted, jumping up from her table to launch herself into David's arms. Crying tears of joy in the middle of their favorite nightclub, she rained a thousand kisses all over his face and neck. "Baby, you came back to me!" she said, sobbing as she hugged and kissed him.

"Yeah, well, you made a pretty compelling case for yourself," he quipped with a warm smile, leaning in to kiss her.

Passionately returning his kiss, she sucked his tongue into her mouth. "David, I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed between kisses. "I'll never neglect you again, I promise!"

"Don't think I won't hold you to that promise," he grinned, enjoying her frantic kisses.

"Please, David, I promise to be everything you need me to be. You'll see, this will be a piece of cake for me. I swear to god, Iwant to be your hot wife. Baby, I can hardly wait to be your sexy slut again. Just promise you'll never leave me." Moaning into his mouth, she reached down to stroke his hardening cock. "Promise you'll never take this from me."

"I've missed you like crazy, honey. Damn, I've missed you so much," he answered between ragged breaths, their frenzied tongue wrestling eventually turning into slower, hotter lovemaking kisses.

She was still stroking his cock when her waitress came by to drop off her drink order.

"I see he came," smiled the pretty blonde, eyeing Susan's hand gliding up and down David's bulging erection.

"Not yet, he hasn't, but I have a plan to remedy that..." giggled Susan, slowly unzipping him. Licking her lips, she reached into his pants and pulled out his cock. Exchanging conspiratorial smiles with the bemused waitress, she began a sexy stroking of the hard shaft.

"He was definitely worth the wait. Have fun, you two," the waitress said, biting her lip before spinning on her heels and disappearing back into the crowd.

"David, I can't wait any longer. I need you to fuck me."

Pulling him by his bare cock, Susan used a fire exit to lead him outside to an alley just off the street. Although the alley was dark, there shone a single light above the door that illuminated them sufficiently to provide a clear silhouette to anyone on the street who should happen to look their way.

Wasting no time, Susan dropped to her knees and immediately brought his cock to her mouth, using both hands. Inhaling his entire length in one go, she moaned her contentment as she sucked him in.

"God, I missed this feeling of your cock growing hard in my mouth," she breathed, smiling wickedly up at him. She let go with her hands, opting instead to use them on his ass to face-fuck herself. Making exceedingly wet slurping noises as her saliva coated her chin, she was ravenous on his cock, and once he was completely erect she forced it down her throat. Although she nearly made herself gag, she didn't stop. She was in a sexual frenzy, happily gorging on her husband's hot dick.

"Later, for that..." he said, pulling her to her feet.

Her eyes were wild as he spun her around. Placing her hands on the wall, she leaned over and spread her legs. Quickly tugging her short slip of a dress over her hips, she offered him her bare ass and smooth, naked pussy. "Fuck me, baby," she whispered, grinding her ass on the head of his cock. She screamed when he slammed it all the way inside on the first stroke, his hips slapping against her quivering cheeks.

Out on the street, two teenage boys stopped at the sound of her wanton scream. They peered down the alley, where they saw the silhouette of two people fucking against a wall. Laughing, they began to hoot and holler, shouting, "That's right! Rail that slut!"

Susan looked back at David, and they both laughed.

"Oh, my god, they can see us! People are watching us fuck!" she giggled. "They're right, though. Rail that slut! Rail her good!"

"I'm gonna come!" David hissed.

She spun around and grabbed his cock. "In my mouth! On my face!" she panted, furiously jacking him into her open mouth while begging him to feed her his cum. When he started to shoot, she painted her face with it, sucking his cock back into her mouth with every other jet of pulsing cum. Once his incredible orgasm ebbed, she began to suck him gently yet deeply, eventually pulling his dick from her mouth to rub it lovingly across her cheeks, lips, and eyes.

She thoroughly got off on spreading his cum all over her face; she always had.'God, why did I ever stop doing this?' she asked herself.

Kneeling before her husband in that dark alley, she realized just how deeply she loved his cock, and she knew her insatiable craving for his cum had returned; she smiled to herself over the thought that she would very happily become a full-fledged cumslut for him.

Reaching down to rub her slit, she also realized how good it felt to be fucked again. She only wished that she had his cum dripping from her pussy as well as from her face. She licked her lips, savoring the taste; she almost regretted covering her face in it, she enjoyed having it in her mouth that much.

David pulled her to her feet, and they hugged. She kissed him, giving him his own taste. She always loved that he never minded her doing that. She also loved that he would still go down on her after coming in her pussy.

"God, baby, I must have been crazy to let all this go. I love it so much, and I missed it like you will never know. Thank you for giving it back to me," she said, deeply kissing him.

Hurrying to their car, they hightailed it back to the house and quickly stripped in their bedroom. Susan slid down onto her back atop the sheets, spreading her legs while reaching out to welcome him home. "Fuck me all night, baby. Take your wife...take her any way you want her...."

She pulled him into her loving embrace, and they moaned together when his rampant cock slid deep inside her like a hot knife through warm butter. "Mmmmmm...welcome home, baby. This is your home, right here between my legs...deep inside your beautiful wife's wet, happy pussy," she breathed, sobbing softly.

For David, watching her was a miracle. She was crying unashamedly as he fucked her—no, as he made love to her. She never looked more beautiful to him than she did that very moment, with her sparkling blue eyes filled with tears, her warm skin beckoning, and her sexy legs spread wide, inviting him to ravage her gorgeous pussy.

'Her gorgeous pussy...my wife's gorgeous pussy,' he thought, his heart bursting with joy.

The prettiest sight in the whole world to him would always be his wife's naked pussy, welcoming him inside.