There Goes the Neighborhood Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued fucked bouncing her, spreading her legs wide open for the others to watch. "Now..." I whispered in her ear. "What do you REALLY think of my cock?"

She screamed out again. "It's the best cock in the entire world!! I want to fuck it every single day!! I want to get on my knees and worship it with my whole body!!!"

I continued bouncing her. My balls slapping her ass cheeks. "I'm about to cum." I told her.

"Please come inside me!" She begged, "I want your white-hot seed stuffed inside my womb!!"

I fucked her as hard as I could, slamming her straight down my cock over and over.

With a mighty scream, we both came at the same time. My seed filling up Belinda' womb, and her juices spraying all over the sauna, including the others.

"Fuck that was great!" Belinda panted as she dismounted. I then felt Jennie's hand slowly pumping my prick.

"Don't tire out yet Kyle," she said with a beaming smile, "we'd all like some of that hot cum too."

--

After a few more hours of "working out", I lay drained on the pulldown machine, Ellie slowly sucking me off.

"Well, that was certainly the most productive exercise I've ever had." Yolanda said as she dressed.

"Not to mention our new health smoothie," Jennie said as she held up a bottle of my cum, "available for any woman who comes here."

"From the bottle," Ellie said as I began to cum in her mouth, "or straight from the source!"

I made plans with Ellie, Jennie, Belinda, and Yolanda to meet them up there again next week, not to mention 'personal training sessions' at their homes.

I would be completely fit in no time at all.

12