There Oughta Be a Law Vol. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I've never played. Carolyn played though. I remember watching a few of her games."

"Tiffany is a tall girl. She might actually become pretty good."

"She seems really excited. If this works out, we can look into putting up a basket over the garage door huh?"

"Sure, that would be great. I can take the girls out to the park every once in a while as well. It should be fun."

Ellen gave me a wicked grin. "I wonder if basketball moms are as hot as soccer moms Don?"

I pulled her in for a passionate kiss and kneaded her ass. "Well, I know this basketball mom is scorching hot."

Ellen was very flushed. "Oh God Don. Let's go to the bedroom for a quickie."

Ellen detached herself from me and headed towards the bedroom. She glanced back at me and gave me a come hither look. There was no way I could turn that down. I growled lowly and grabbed for her. She giggled and pranced her way to the bedroom. God I love my wife so much.

There oughta be a law.