This is His Wife

Story Info
A wife tries to take on the Boss of her husband.
7.7k words
4.08
127.9k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neelam was watching the TV when she got the call from her husband Girish.

'Good News,' her husband screamed over the phone.

'What is it?' asked Neelam enthusiastically.

'We have been invited for the big party,' he replied.

'How nice, when is it?' asked an excited Neelam unable to digest the news of her husband's Boss inviting them to his birthday bash.

'This weekend,' he replied.

'Which means I have all the time,' said she as she went into a deep thought.

'Yes you have all the time,' said Girish as his thoughts wandered back to the day when they had decided to lure his Boss when they heard that he was a Playboy. Though Girish was reasonably well off drawing a handsome salary the greed of leading a luxury life had implanted that seed. After much debate they had finally decided to try their hands in alluring his Boss.

Neelam who was 27 had a dynamic personality which created havoc in the minds of men who were fortunate enough to have a look at her when she was in a mood to flaunt herself.

After having attended saloons to have her hair styled, nails manicured and facials done, she was in her elements when she stepped with her husband into the palatial house of his Boss.

While most of the men present in the hall gaped at her but the person whose attention she wanted to draw was out of her sight. She could only have a glimpse of him standing near the bar and to get close to him was out of her bounds. Finally the moment came as people present in the hall queued up to wish him on his birthday and when it was her turn, before she could flash a smile and look into his eyes seductively, the person standing behind pushed her bringing an end to all the efforts of the day.

The dejected couple returned home and after spending the night cursing, the next day's events started as usual. Girish after returning from office was lounging on the sofa when the door bell rang. Not finding Neelam as he got up he was surprised to find Mr. Sharma, CEO of the company at his door.

'What a surprise Sirrrrr,' he stuttered on seeing the CEO of the company standing at his door.

'Is this your residence Girish? I am so happy to find you when my car is struck,' he replied heaving a huge sigh of relief.

'Yes, what happened to your car Sir?' he asked peeping out.

'The engine suddenly failed and it is not starting. I have called the company and they are sending their mechanic. Can I have a glass of water please.' said he.

'Oh yes! Please come in Sir,' he said and seeing him settled went in search of Neelam who at that time was still cursing her bad luck.

After being pacified when a reluctant Neelam appeared carrying water Sharma was on his feet to greet her and seeing him in person floored her totally. When Girish had informed she was of the opinion that he would be an old arrogant guy with a protruding belly, but what appeared before was an elegantly dressed tall personified gentleman in his early forties which blew the wind out of her. She went weak in her knees on seeing the towering personality standing before her.

Handing over water as she sat down, both were so hypnotised by his words and behaviour that they were drawn to him like a magnet and it was Sharma after glimpsing at his watch said 'I can't understand what's taking the mechanic so long.'

'May be he has got stuck in traffic,' interjected Girish signalling Neelam to bring few refreshments.

'Yes he may have but I feel so bad in troubling you people,' he replied.

'It's our pleasure sir,' replied Girish as Neelam strolled in with refreshments.

'Now this is not fair on my part,' he said shaking his head before accepting the snacks and as he finished he excused himself and went out.

Both Girish and Neelam waited anxiously and when he returned he was carrying a packet in his hand.

'This is all I have and I really feel bad but please accept this Maam,' he said as he handed the packet to Neelam.

'Oh! so kind of you,' said Neelam flashing her smile.

'You have a charming wife Girish,' said Sharma and soon had them enthralled by his words for an hour and left only after having accepted their invitation for dinner.

'What a guy he is,' said Neelam when Sharma walked out of the house.

'Yes even I had no knowledge about him,' replied Girish.

'Do you think he could be of some help,' Neelam asked opening the packet.

'He could be,' replied Girish weighing Sharma's position in his mind.

'What do you say shall we . . . . .' she stopped in her tracks as she opened the packet.

'Right now I am not in a position to reply, may be tomorrow' as he uttered those words he too was shocked when he saw Neelam holding a silver figurine. 'Is it not beautiful?' he uttered.

'More than being beautiful it's very expensive' and caressing the figurine she said. 'Think about the man who can present such a gift, he might have a heart of gold.'

'Yes and that man is coming tomorrow,' added Girish as he grabbed the figurine from his wife.

'Yes he is joining me for dinner,' she stressed the word me as she went into a deep thought.

'And I hope this would bring us luck,' he said kissing the figurine.

'Yes it will and I hope my dear husband will not be a spoil sport,' she said moving in his arms.

'Why would I be when I am getting so excited just thinking about it,' he said grasping her in his arms and engulfing her.

'Is that why he is trying to creep between my thighs,' she asked pressing her lower body on to his.

'Yes and I am astonished to see him gain such magnitude in such a short time,' he said pressing his hardness on her soft supple waist.

'Yes he is a dreamer like you and I hope all his dreams come true,' saying it she locked her lips on his and pushed him down on the carpet.

Next evening as Neelam stepped out of her room to greet Sharma she was floored to see him more elegantly dressed than the previous evening and when he handed her a gift wrapped so richly that her whole body shook on accepting it.

Looking at the gift 'is it necessary that you bring a present each time you visit us,' she asked looking into his blue eyes.

'It's not every day you get invited by such a lovely people,' he replied looking at Girish.

'If you are going to get presents then I think my wife would invite you for dinner daily Sir,' interjected Girish jokingly.

'It's not necessary that he should bring presents. Even without them he is most welcomed to our abode,' replied Neelam.

'Yes Sir it would be our pleasure to have you here,' said Girish.

'And I am going to accept your invitation whole heartedly. Where would anyone find such loving couple to spend time with,' he said as he pressed the gift in Neelam's hand.

Allowing him the precious few seconds to press his hand upon hers Neelam accepted the gift and placing it on the table led Sharma to the dimly lit living room and sat beside him on the spacious settee.

Relaxing on the big settee amidst the beautiful ambience with light music playing in the background, Sharma looked once at Girish and then turning to face Neelam 'it feels nice to be here in this serene atmosphere amidst a beautiful woman and her charming husband,' he said.

'Your presence has made much difference,' replied Neelam shyly.

'It was my good fortune that the car broke down here otherwise where would I have had such wonderful company,' said Sharma eyeing Neelam.

'We consider it as a reward for some good deed which we may have done unknowingly,' replied Neelam taking hold of Girish's hand and caressing it softly.

'You are making me feel proud,' said Sharma.

'You have made us proud by your visit. One does not except the CEO of such a big firm to drop in at ones place. We have done nothing to be honoured by such a visit,' she said as she brushed her fingers on her husband's curls setting them right.

Seeing her holding her husband's hand, setting his hair and showering her love 'you are very fortunate to have such a loving wife Girish,' said Sharma.

'No I am lucky to have such a wonderful husband,' replied Neelam.

'Is he very generous?' asked Sharma.

'More than being generous he understands me and that's all I need,' as she said it she pecked a wet kiss on her husband's cheek.

'That's so wonderful. Don't you think she deserves a kiss Girish?' asked Sharma.

'Yes Sir,' saying it Girish kissed Neelam's cheek.

'Now don't be sissy, kiss her as you would kiss a real woman,' said Sharma and as Girish came forward 'Noooooooooo' screamed Neelam hiding her face in both hands but Girish was adamant. Grasping her face in both hands he kissed her passionately.

'Are you crazy, how you could kiss me here,' she said blushingly indicating Sharma's present.

'You looked so cute hiding your face that I could not restrain myself,' he replied.

'And in the process did not look as to who was present,' she said smiling at him.

'No I was totally mesmerized by your look,' he replied.

'You are crazy,' saying it she got up and walked towards kitchen.

It was precisely at that moment Sharma's eyes popped out of their sockets looking at the figure moving away. His eyes were rooted on Neelam's gorgeous curvy back which was left totally bare expect for two small strings holding her blouse and looking down at her swaying buttocks he felt a strong arousal inside his pants.

Turning to face Girish 'You have a gorgeous wife Girish,' he said still unable to shake the figure out of his mind.

'Thank you Sir,' replied Girish.

'I have not seen any woman as gorgeous as your wife Girish. Please don't take it in the wrong sense. She looks, she looks, she looks like a goddess,' he said looking at Neelam who was returning back from the kitchen.

'You ought to have heard what Sir told about you,' said Girish to his wife.

'What had he to say?' she asked sitting on the settee.

'He said you look like a goddess,' replied Girish.

'He might have meant it for his wife,' she said.

'Had I had a wife like you I would not have left her alone even for a moment' replied Sharma.

'And I hope this husband of mine has heard it properly,' said Neelam entangling her arm around her husband's and placing her head on his shoulder.

Seeing them in a cuddling position 'since how long have you been married,' asked Sharma.

'Seven years,' shot Neelam.

'And you both look as if you were married last week,' said Sharma shaking his head.

'It's all because of him,' said Neelam cuddling her husband in her arms.

'Now, can I take the liberty of asking you to kiss your husband,' said Sharma.

'You don't have to. As it is I was going to kiss him,' saying it Neelam kissed her husband on his lips.

'Girish you are a lucky guy. What else would a man want after having such a wife,' said Sharma as Neelam got to set the table.

'Yes Sir I am quite fortunate and I am working hard to meet both ends,' he said.

'Anything I can do, anything at all' asked Sharma stealing glances at Neelam who was setting the table.

'No Sir,' he replied shyly and when Sharma repeatedly asked him as he was about to speak Neelam stepped in saying the table is set.

As dinner was finished and it was late Sharma said. 'Do I have the permission to leave now?'

'Provided you tell us when you will be coming again,' replied Neelam.

'Whenever you people want me,' replied Sharma looking at Girish.

'Why don't you join us this weekend?' said he.

'Yes but you people should promise one thing,' replied Sharma looking at Neelam.

'Okay what is it?' asked Neelam shyly.

'You are such a cute couple that I love watching you kiss each other,' he said.

'For that you don't have to wait,' saying this as Girish tried to grab Neelam moving out of his reach she said 'no, not now.'

'Yes, not now but when I visit you the next time,' saying this Sharma walked out of the house.

As Sharma walked out 'What are doing dear? You are making wrong moves. Instead of trying to entice him you are trying it on me,' said Girish loudly.

'You men don't understand, you just wait and watch,' saying it as she opened the gift she was thrilled to find a golden bracelet and holding it. 'He seems to have lots of money.'

'Yes he even asked me if I required any help,' said Girish.

So he is falling in line she thought and facing her husband 'see that he comes this weekend and please don't over act.'

'I will try my best not to,' saying it he went in leaving Neelam to chalk out future plans.

Saturday saw Sharma arrive early and addressing both of them said 'Today I have come here as a friend and not as a CEO.'

'Okay Sharmaji,' replied Girish.

'No just Sharma,' he said sternly.

'That's a huge relief,' interjected Neelam and when Girish looked up 'now I don't have to be worried that I am speaking to your Boss,' said she smilingly.

'Yes in that way the atmosphere will be very cordial,' said Sharma looking straight at Neelam.

'Yes a free and friendly atmosphere is what everyone craves for,' saying it she held her husband's hand and leaned upon him.

Seeing her cuddling up 'don't you ever leave him alone,' asked Sharma.

'He being out from 8 am to 8 pm I hardly find him at home,' she replied.

'Yes and on weekends you try to make it up, is it?' he asked.

'I think he deserves that much,' she said poking a finger at his ribs.

'And am I in anyway interrupting your weekend,' he asked.

'No, not when you have visited us as a friend,' said she flashing a smile at him.

'How I wish I had known you people earlier,' he said looking her smiling face.

'Blame your car for not having broken down earlier,' replied Girish.

'No I cannot blame my car as it's because of it I am sitting amidst a lovely couple,' said Sharma.

'Yes and even I see my wife is livelier today,' said he as he turned and kissed Neelam's cheek.

'You know your holding each other's hands, pecking kisses and cuddling, I love it and can spend days watching you both,' said Sharma.

'It's our daily routine and in one way it binds us together,' replied Neelam blowing a kiss at her husband.

'One who has a wife like you is the most fortunate person and even I take pride in having you as a friend,' said he.

'You are flattering me for no reason,' replied Neelam.

'When you have such a charming personality what more does anyone want, ask him if it is true or not?' said Sharma.

'Obviously she has a charming personality,' saying it Girish slipped a hand around Neelam's waist and pulled her closer.

'I don't know what you men see in me,' said she as she snuggled close to her husband.

'You are one beautiful woman in every aspect, your looks, your personality and the way your body is moulded, everything is so perfect' said Sharma praising her.

'Yes her figure is obviously the fatal attraction,' interjected her husband.

'Giri you need to be reprimanded,' said Neelam looking up at Sharma and indicating that they were not alone.

'What's there to hide between friends dear,' said Girish embracing her.

'Oh! I had forgotten that,' said Neelam looking up at Sharma and flashing him a smile.

'I am honoured for being considered so close a friend,' replied Sharma.

'You are so close that you can compliment my wife on her figure,' said Girish striking the iron while it was hot.

'Obviously your wife may know that we men are pigs and it's but natural to comment on their figure,' said Sharma.

'Yes, that I know for sure,' said Neelam pinching Girish's cheek.

'Then it may not be wrong if I say you have a gorgeous body,' said Sharma staring blankly at her features.

'You are making me blush,' said Neelam straightening up to give him a better look.

'Look, look down and see,' said Sharma and pointing to the exposed part of her navel. 'Don't you think it is beautifully carved?'

'I can't see it from your angle to say how attractive it looks,' replied Neelam.

'Your husband ought to have showered many a praises on it,' said Sharma.

'I don't know about praising but he has definitely kissed many a times,' she said and laughed making it sound like a joke.

'Yes I have and I have lost count of it,' ascertained Girish.

'Talking about it, why don't you kiss her,' said Sharma looking at Neelam.

'On her navel,' asked Girish enthusiastically.

'Giri he did not mean it,' said Neelam making faces at him.

'I was so glad thinking of having an opportunity,' said Girish.

'As if you have not had any opportunities,' shot back Neelam pinching his cheek.

'I have had, but under present circumstances it would have been different,' he replied looking at the exposed part of her navel.

'Is it because we have company,' asked Neelam softly.

'Yes it is because it's his wish too,' he replied looking at Sharma.

'Could you not have said so?' she said and before Girish could reply.

'You don't have to if you don't want to,' said Sharma addressing Neelam.

'It's not that, I am worried thinking what would happen after,' as she said she laughed.

'Why, what would happen?' asked Sharma eagerly.

'That you have to ask your friend,' replied a shy Neelam.

'She thinks I may get carried away after kissing her,' said Girish.

'That's quite obvious and would it not be exciting to watch?' shot back Sharma.

'Yes, for you filthy guys it would be exciting to watch,' replied Neelam making faces at Sharma before steadying herself.

Seeing her making faces at Sharma, Girish took it as a green signal and bending down he pushed aside Neelam's sari and exposing her gorgeous navel kissed the entire naked portion passionately and said 'Is this not what you wanted to see.'

Taking a deep breath 'Yes one ought to be fortunate to have witnessed such an exciting scene' Sharma replied and looking at Neelam 'you are one gorgeous lady and that husband of yours is very fortunate.'

Hearing his compliments Neelam blushed and as she tried to set right her sari stopping her in her tracks Girish said 'when he has already seen what's there to be seen and passed a comment then what's the fun in covering it.'

'You both are devils and I have been caught between you,' saying it she leaned forward trying to bite Girish's cheek.

'Look this is what happens when I try helping you, she wants to bite my cheek,' said Girish addressing Sharma.

'If at all she wants to bite then I would like to offer her my cheek,' replied Sharma.

'Think twice before you agree, she has very sharp teeth,' said Girish which made Neelam blush again.

'When I have said it I mean it,' said Sharma looking at a blushing Neelam.

'Don't tell me I did not warn you,' replied Girish as he saw his wife get ready.

'I have heard you load and clear,' replied Sharma getting excited on seeing Neelam move closer.

Leaning forward and bringing her face near his ear 'do you really want me to bite you' she hissed.

'What's important for me is the feel of your soft lips on my cheeks. Whether you bite or not is left to you,' he replied.

'So it's the feel of my lips that you are interested in,' she said brushing her lips on his cheeks.

'Yes the feel of those hot wet lips is what I am craving for,'' he hissed back.

'I would have loved pressing my lips on your cheek but as my husband is here I think I have to bite you,' she replied.

Seeing them converse 'is it something personal,' asked Girish addressing them.

'I was asking what he would say to his wife when she sees the marks on his cheek,' replied Neelam pressing her lips hard on his cheek.

'I would say a bird pecked me,' Sharma replied getting excited on feeling her hot lips caress his cheek.

'How cunning, one should learn from you men how to tell a lie,' she said.

'Not all women are as lucky as you are. You have a very understanding husband,' he spoke softly.

'How understanding he is I will let you know one day,' putting those words in his ears she bit him hard and before Sharma could react she got up and went inside.