Those Four Nights Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out of her mouth and lifted my leg over her and off the bed, but continued to finger fuck her, as she bucked against our fingers. I withdrew both our fingers from her cunt and unashamedly sucked on them before inserting them back inside her. After a few strokes, I withdrew our fingers again and this time she sucked on both our fingers.

I was totally overcome with love and desire for this woman. If I were to have another life, then it would be only for and with her – my Goddess. I cupped her wet, hairy slit with my palm and bent down to kiss her. Her tongue penetrated my mouth immediately urging me to suck it while her hand cupped and stroked my throbbing meat.

I pulled away from our kiss, dropped down to my knees on the floor beside her bed. Lifting her hand, I buried my face under her arm and licked her hairy armpit that had excited me earlier – salty and sweaty but I loved it. Then I did the same to her other armpit and this time she held my head hard against her hairy cavity, enjoying the attention I was giving to her.

She guided my head back to kiss her and then said "I love you Annan, really love you. If I do have another life, it will only be with you – to be yours alone, to make love to you every day and night, to have your babies." Her fingers continued to stroke my shaft and caress my balls.

"I feel the same, Jothi. I have never ever felt this with any other woman. You are something else, my darling" I uttered, surprising myself with my words. But at that moment I truly felt that way about her.

I stood up and pulled her up to stand too. I hugged her to me in an open show of the feeling I had for her then, crushing her tight against me, her melons squashed against my chest, my erection pressed against her belly. We stood like that for some seconds just exchanging the lovely warm magnetism of our bodies. She licked my chest and her fingers squeezed my hard rod, teasing me and then looked up to my face.

"I want to sit on your big fat cock, feel you deep inside my hot cunt" she purred obscenely, before pushing me back to lie down on the bed. "Do I shock you with my words, Annan?" she asked, smiling.

"No darling – your words are the true expressions of a horny woman in need of a good fucking from her lover" I teased her, stretching out on the bed, my cock at alert, pointing straight up to the ceiling fan

"Yes, horny for your beautiful, hard cock only" she cooed, her fingers encircling the throbbing, blood-engorged pillar.

"Promise?" I continued with the verbal foreplay.

"Yes and I am going to fuck you till you beg me to stop. Would you like that, my Lord?" she responded, placing her right knee on the mattress next to my waist.

She lifted her left knee over me body and rested it on the other side of my waist, straddling my torso with her back to me, her long hair hanging loose over her back. She leaned forward and pushed her bums towards my face. I pulled her to me and licked her hairy, gaping, wet hole with my more-than-eager tongue.

"Mmmmm...." she moaned before engulfing my pulsating meat in her mouth, sucking in the full length all the way down to her throat. I bucked my hips in tune with her as she bobbed her head rapidly a few times before releasing me.

She lifted her bums off my face and positioned herself over my erect pillar. Holding the blood-engorged head at the entrance to her hairy tunnel, she turned her head to look at me and then slowly let herself sink on my rod, millimetre by millimetre.

Smiling seductively, her lips slightly parted, her eyes glazed with animal lust, a guttural moan escaped her "Mmmmmmmmmm.......aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" as she sank all the way down to the base of my cock.

She sat there impaled on my meat, resting on her knees on either side of my waist, not moving, just looking at me, her heavenly face radiating nothing but pure, divine love. Her parted lips whispered "I love you" a thousand times over.

She reached out with both her hands behind her and I entwined my fingers with her, holding her hands as she slowly started a gentle rocking motion, moving her hips forwards and backwards. Her beautiful long hair fell loose over my body, erotically grazing my nipples as she leaned backwards towards me. I started to buck my hips slowly, trying to find a rhythm to match hers.

"Mmmm...yessss......you feel so good inside me....unnnhhhhhhh" Jothi moaned, her movement gaining speed and strength, fucking my fat rod and using her powerful pussy muscles to squeeze and massage my throbbing member, deep inside her cavity.

"Yessss....aaahhhhh....squeeze me darling......like that....yessss" I encouraged her, caressing her fingers. She turned to smile at me, happy that she was giving me pleasure.

She rode me like that for some minutes, every now and then turning her head to smile at me or utter sweet nothings to me. We seemed to be in our own world where only she and I existed. No thoughts about anything or anyone else.

She unclasped her fingers from mine and leaned forward towards my legs. Holding my lower legs for support, she bobbed up and down on my cock rapidly. Her beautiful rounded bums twitched as I looked at my thick shaft sliding in and out of her hairy beaver, shining wet with her juices – a sight so erotic and beautiful that it would be imprinted in my memory forever.

"Godddd.....you are beautiful, Jothi....truly the best pussy ever" I told her, reaching out to massage her ass and stroke her furry twat. She responded with a power grip of my cock, like a noose painfully tightening around my veined tool.

She humped me like that for some minutes while I massaged her ass cheeks and then spread them wide with my fingers. My fingers stroked her crack, at the point of our union, gently touching her lips as well as my cock, coating my fingers with her goo. She squirmed when my fingers touched her lips.

"Mmmm....yessss........aaahhhhhh" she moaned, feeling my fingers graze her crack and humped me in a quick-fire action, bobbing up and down in rapid succession, before resuming her normal rhythm.

The feeling of my cock being in her tight cunt was incredible, as if my cock was the centre of the universe and surrounded by a living wall of pure energy – perhaps this was the divine lingam-yoni unification mentioned in the old Hindu scriptures.

I lifted her ass, lifting her off my vertical tower of meat, and pulled her once again over to my face, to my mouth, to lick her divine temple, to worship the ultimate yoni. My tongue feasted on her nectar and lapped in pure animal frenzy.

"Mmmm......aaaahhhhhhh.......Annan......you drive me crazy...." she moaned, grinding her body above me, her fingers stroking my pulsating phallus.

She lifted herself off my face and moved her legs around over my body to face me, sitting on my tummy, with her knees bent on either side of my waist. She lowered hers face to mine and kissed my lips, then my eyes, my nose and finally my forehead. Looking at me, she smiled – her lips forming "I love you" - before lowering her bountiful melons to my face, willing me to suck on her hard nipples.

I greedily fed on her beautiful tits, tying to suck each mound of female flesh into my mouth, one after the other. Then my tongue teased her bullet-hard nipples, inducing a guttural cry from deep within her. She let me feast on her tits for some minutes before sitting upright on me.

She bent forward and rested her hands on my shoulder, using them as support, before sliding her bottom down over my tummy to my groin, leaving a wet trail, until her arse crack was lodged against my vertical rod, standing at attention like a sentinel. She rubbed her wet, hairy lips against my hard flesh, all the while looking at me and then her eyes wantonly invited me to do the rest.

My fingers encircled my throbbing cock – it felt so big and hard - and I rubbed the shining head against her wet, hairy beaver. She lifted herself a little and moved her cunt into position and then slowly lowered herself on to my cock, impaling herself on my thick rod.

"Yesssss................" we hissed together, enjoying the magical sensations of our unification yet again, my thick lingam sliding up her tight yoni, rubbing her sensitive, honey-coated vaginal walls.

The feeling as my prick penetrated her pussy was so overwhelming – incredible sensations, fresh and so alive. My whole body shivered as if it were my first time, feeling her energy-filled snatch contracting and milking me. She saw the pleasure in my eyes and smiled, grinding her pussy hard against my cock.

Slowly she rode me, bobbing up and down, enjoying the feeling of my fat meat, throbbing deep inside her vaginal passage. We moved together without any hurry, our bodies were totally in tune with each other, loving each other. Her beautiful round eyes, brimming with love, mesmerized my eyes and promised a thousand more pleasures.

Her fingers grasped my shoulder a little harder as she lifted herself up until only my cock head was inside her and supporting herself, she gave my head a tight squeeze and then another, before sliding her cunt down the full length of my shaft, like a tight sheath covering my pillar. And at the very bottom, her muscles tightened the noose again, so tight as if she was trying to cut it.

"Ahhhhh......Godddd....your pussy.....so tight, so hot...aaahhhhhh....so fucking good" I groaned in pleasure and she knew why. She repeated that action several times to please me.

She increased her momentum now, riding me faster and harder, as well as rotating her hips after every second downwards thrust, using my stiff prick to churn her honey-pot, her awesome muscles milking me non-stop.

"I love your cock, Annan.......aahhhhhh.....I love you fucking me...so different, so good...mmmmmm" she cried and started to really move, raising her pelvis up and down rapidly, riding my cock hard.

Her round melons were heaving and bouncing in free flow, the nipples erect. Her long hair was flailing as she moved her head in a hypnotic sexual dance; her lips lewdly open with the pink tip of her tongue showing.

I raised my hips every time she sat down on me, forcing my rod as deep up her hole, as far as it could go. I held that position for some seconds and she pounded her pussy in quick-fire succession onto my cock. Then when I rested my bums back on the mattress, she rotated her hips – alternating first clockwise, then anti-clockwise, small rotations and big rotations, stretching every muscle and fibre on my cock

"Unnnhhhh...unnnhhhhh...unnnhhhhhh" we panted in rhythm as we increased the speed of our love act, moving again towards our promised Nirvana.

Jothi bent her elbows and leaned forwards to kiss me, all the while fucking me – yes, she was fucking me rather than I her. She was gushing again - her honey was flowing freely, down my rod and onto my balls, an exquisite feeling.

"Fuck me, Jothi.....fuck me my darling....fuck me please...." I pleaded, begging her to fuck me harder.

"Yes, my darling....my God......aaahhhh...unnnhhhh...unhhhh...unnnnhhhh" she gasped, her pussy gripping my cock like a vice and milking it in a steady action.

I lifted my hips off the bed as I pushed deep inside Jothi's magnificent pussy, elevating her. Propping her legs on the mattress for support, she held onto my bums, her fingers pinching my cheeks and she rode me like that. We thrust our groins together unable to control ourselves anymore. I started hammering in and out of her in a rapid non-stop movement; pulling out almost all the way and then driving my cock in deep. In and out, in and out.

Jothi was moaning and thrashing her head back and forth. She kept muttering deliriously, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

All of a sudden she cried and begged "Annan...Annan......pleeeeease........make me cum.....OH FUCK....OH FUCK...YESSSSSSSSS... unnnh...unnhhhh...unnhhh."

With that her pussy clamped down hard on my cock, her body stiffened and exploded into a powerful orgasm. Her body shuddered and convulsed involuntarily and she leaned forward, using her hands to support herself on my chest. She pumped harder and more rapidly urging me to shoot my load.

"Ohhhhh.....aaaahhhhh.........now....yes, yes....YESSSSSSSSSSSS," she groaned and squirted my cock and balls with gallons of her fresh juices.

This sent me over the top and with one final stab I thrust my throbbing cock deep up her love tunnel, as far as I could go, lifting our bodies off the bed. And then, my cannon swelled and erupted like a volcano.

"Jothiiiiii.......YESSSSSSS.........cummmiiiiiiiing" I cried, blasting load after load of taboo cum up inside her womb.

"Ohhhhh GOD....YESSSS....I feel it...I feel it....give it all to me" she cried as my cream jets hit the back of her womb.

"So good...so good.....so good" I moaned helplessly, totally overcome by the million sensations pulsating through my cock, as more squirts of semen shot out of it.

Our sweat-coated bodies urged each other to continue fucking. Her pussy milked me spasmodically and I thrust my still hard cock in and out of her wet hole, emitting wet squishy noises. It seemed like our orgasm went on forever and ever. Our combined juices were flowing out of her filled pussy, down my rod, over my balls to my ass crack.

"Mmmmmm......yessss" we hissed together, sharing the pleasure we were experiencing, still gasping from our love-making.


She leaned forward and rested her head on my chest, still impaled on my cock. Her muscles continued to contract and massage my twitching and throbbing meat. The cool breeze from the ceiling fan kept us comfortable but doing little to diminish our sexual urges.

"Mmmmmm...beautiful..." she purred and kissed my chest. "It was wonderful, my darling."


"Yes, just awesome....such a powerful feeling, exploding inside you like that" I replied, still feeling the pleasures radiating throughout my body.

We lay together like that for minutes, trying to catch our breaths, just relishing the warm afterglow, nuzzling and caressing each other, without uttering any words. The only movement taking place was deep inside her pussy where my cock was being showered with love by the contractions of her cunt. Our combined love juices were still oozing out, soaking our groins.


"Am I too heavy?" she asked, smiling.

"No, just so fucking tight" twitching my cock as I said that. "Your pussy is incredible."

Her response was another crush of my deflating rod. She smiled at me and kissed me again.

"I wish I could keep you inside me forever."

My now deflated cock slowly slipped out of her over-flowing, cum-filled twat and she sat on my tummy. Cum was leaking out of her gaping cunt and dripping on to my tummy, filling up my navel – it was such an erotic sight to see. Her beautiful cunt, wide open like a lotus flower in full bloom – well fucked and satisfied.

She slid her body down over my groin to my thighs and then bent down to lick my navel, smiling obscenely at me before licking our combined cum. Then she slid further down to suck and lick my cum-stained shaft and then my hairy balls, cleaning them lovingly.

Then she slid back up my body and kissed me, letting me taste our love. I had so much love and desire for this Goddess that I prompted her further forward and made her sit again on my face and licked her. I licked her gaping slit and let my tongue prod into her cum-flushed cavity, tasting my cum and hers. Never had I done that before - never had I licked a woman immediately after exploding inside her. But then, this woman was special.

She slid herself down again, wetting my chest and body with her hairy wet cunt, before lying down next to me, with her head on my chest, her hair spread out. She crossed her left leg over my thighs and her left arm went over my waist, hugging me. We just lay there like that for some minutes in silence, relishing what we had experienced over the past 3 nights.

"Must you leave tomorrow?" she asked with a tinge of sadness in her voice.

"Do you want me to?" I responded, caressing her head.

Silence and then I felt fresh wetness on my chest. I raised her head to look at me and saw tears streaming down her eyes.

"Hey, don't cry, darling. If you want me to, I will stay another night. Okay?" consoling her.

"I'm not sad, Annan – these are tears of satisfaction. Just overcome by the power of the love we made – so beautiful, so natural, so much love and feeling. You have given me such divine pleasure - truly heaven" she said, smiling at me, her eyes full of love.

She kissed me on my lips before sitting up on the bed and tying her hair into a bun. Then showing her cheeky side, she tweaked my nipple with her finger and said "And, I have been truly fucked by a God."

She got off the bed and tied the towel around her as I watched her – she smiled at me and then bent down to kiss me again. I hugged her to me, feeling one with her thoughts.

"Good night, my love" she said, standing up again.

"Good night, sweetheart" I replied, as she walked towards the door. She turned back and walked towards me and whispered "I forgot something" and then bent down to kiss my cock.

"Mmmm...you're insatiable, darling" I teased her, my cock twitching.

She sucked my cockhead for a few seconds before getting up. "Save it for tomorrow" she said with a smile and then "You make me wild for you."

"Sleep well, my love. See you in the morning" she said before leaving the room.

I heard her going to the bathroom and then to her room. I got up to use the bathroom and then came back to bed. I lay there fantasising all what had happened over the past 3 nights and wondering what else lay ahead. First, there was still the small issue of tomorrow.....

(to be continued)