Those Piercing Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It must be the Brigadier's moustaches tickling my wife's nose that Sumi seemed to have woken up suddenly after a while and saw that she was in close embrace with the Brigadier. She raised her head a little and looked behind at me to see that I was fast asleep. She then whispered something in the Brigadier's ears that I could not hear. The Brigadier murmured something back and pulled my wife still closer to his body.

Sumi mumbled something cosy and snuggled up to the Brigadier in his arms. I thought she said something like, 'it is cold'. The Brigadier pulled his blanket over sumi. They were both covered inside the Brigadier's blanket. I was sad that I would not be able to watch movements of their hands from outside. However at that point, they were then completely entwined in a close and intimate embrace with each other with the Brigadier's arm over my wife and perhaps exploring her shapely behind.

My cock was on fire. I quietly opened my fly and took my enlarged cock in my hand and began to crank it slowly. I felt from the movements inside the blanket that the Brigadier's fingers were exploring my wife's back and reaching down her buttocks. It was clear that Sumi was awake and did not offer any resistance. However, Sumi did turn her head behind once in a while to ensure that I was asleep.

It looked to me that their game was not progressing much beyond that. In between both of them were falling off to sleep and nothing significant was happening. I felt that it was time to move forward. I inserted my hand inside the blanket and pinched my wife's buttocks hard and pushed her into the Brigadier to hint to her that I was awake and that I wanted her to let the Brigadier explore her more. At the same time, I began to snore louder. This was a clear signal to her that I won't mind her moving ahead.

Sumi caught my hand and pinched it back to signal that she understood my desire. She quickly removed the blanket over both of them. Either she felt hot inside or she wanted me to witness their playact. She cooed something in the Brigadier's ears and cuddled up to the Brigadier. She again whispered something into the Brigadier's ears in sleepy tone. This seemed to have stirred up the Brigadier a little and he began to squeeze Sumi's buttocks harder with both his hands.

It was obvious to me from the energetic moves of the Brigadier that the Brigadier's fever was completely gone by that time. Seeing his dream girl close in his arms, he seemed to have all his energy and virility flowing through his veins. I increased the sound of my snoring to give both of them the sense of comfort that they badly needed to sooth their nerves at playing such games.

The Brigadier gradually rose over my wife and rested his mouth on her lips. Sumi adjusted her face and let the Brigadier kiss her hard on her lips. I was thrilled to see my wife kissed by another male for the first time. I was sure, she was thrilled equally.

They both kept kissing for some time. I heard her umms.. and the Brigadier's mmms..." I knew the Brigadier's joy knew no bounds. This was his dream come true. His nostrils had not smelled female fragarence for a long time. He had no occasion in a long time to feel a woman's lips and body close to his for longer than he cared to remember. Besides, he was not kissing just any woman. He was kissing the woman he was masturbating and ejaculating for.

The Brigadier squeezed Sumi's buttocks hard. He kept running his fingers all along the curves of Sumi's curvaceous behind. He wanted to remember each of her curves, so that when alone, he would resurrect the information from his memory data base and relish the details later. He was trying to feel her buttock muscles and ass crack. Sumi giggled when she felt the Brigadier feeling her buttocks. They kept kissing and feeling each other for some time, making my cock fully erect.

Sumi reciprocated the kisses of the Brigadier heartily and sucked on his tongue. There was muffled slurping sound of their lips and tongues licking each other's skin and sucking each other's saliva. As the kiss progressed, the Brigadier became impatient and tried to climb over Sumi. However, Sumi managed to keep the Brigadier where he was, telling him, "Hold on... Don't be impatient. Wait... etc."

Out of breath, slowly both disengaged from a long and passionate kiss. Sumi turned over on her side resting on the bed on her back. The Brigadier gently rested one of his hands over Sumi and kept caressing Sumi's face, neck and portion above her breasts in such a way that his hand occasionally just brushed her breasts. As soon as it brushed them he would withdraw his hand quickly. Sumi understood that the Brigadier desired to feel her breasts; but lacked the courage to touch them.

She caught his hand and placed it on one of her breasts. This was just the signal the Brigadier was waiting for. Having got the go ahead, he slowly pushed apart the flaps of Sumi's gown and inserted his hand inside. When the Brigadier fumbled with the bra, Sumi rose a little in the bed and unclasped the straps of her bra.

That moment must have been of monumental importance for the Brigadier. He was feeling my wife's that part, which had made him sleepless for many nights. I was afraid lest he might ejaculate simply by the feel of my wife's luscious breasts. As he felt my wife's naked breasts in his hands, I felt him jerk visibly.

The Brigadier was becoming impatient to move forward, whilst my wife was trying to restrain him, whispering in his ears that I was sleeping close by. At the same time She did not resist his moves.

I again punched Sumi from behind to push her to move ahead. I heard her grumble a little acknowledging my push. She made the Brigadier turn and rest on his back and slowly rose her head and upper body a little and rested her head on one of her palms. Pretending to look behind at me to check, if I was awake, with the other hand, she began to fumble with the Brigadier's trouser's' fly. The Brigadier quickly opened his trouser's zip to extract out his hard and fully erect cock that uncurled like a fat snake getting up from its hole, ready to attack the opponent.

I kept looking at the fully erect flagpole of a cock standing atop the Brigadier. I was sure Sumi looked at it with complete bewilderment too. She was a bit hesitant to feel it. Then she gently touched it. I gave her a nudge from behind her. She looked back at me and winked at me smilingly as if hinting to me that she was going forward as per my instructions.

Sumi began to stroke the Brigadier's big penis with slow deliberate movements, rubbing his foreskin and spreading his pre-cum lubricating all parts of his thick and long shaft. I saw the Brigadier tightening himself up in the bed in ecstasy; it was a long time since any woman had touched his cock. She caught his testicles and gently caressed them, lifted and felt them and lovingly massaged them in her palm with her delicate fingers as only she knew how.

The Brigadier caught Sumi's one free hand and kissed it to express his gratitude for giving him the VIP treatment. The Brigadier was in cloud nine. He had not expected Sumi to offer herself to him on a platter. He had been dreaming of Sumi and masturbating himself to ejaculation daily. It was just too much for him to see the same dream girl pumping his cock in his bed.

The Brigadier slowly rose from the bed and took a good look at me. He asked her in low whispering voice (and that time, I could hear him), "Is he asleep?"

Sumi saw him looking at me, she told him, "Don't worry. He sleeps like a log. You cannot wake him now even if you beat drums in his ears."

I heard it and poked a finger hard into my wife's bum's crack to hint to her that I heard her. She gave out a muffled 'ouch' as the result. The Brigadier wondered and asked her in hushed tone, 'What happened?"

Sumi replied, "Nothing. Perhaps a bed bug." She whispered back to him.

The Brigadier was hard at work on my wife's ripe breasts. He had pulled down my wife's gown well below her breasts and had removed her bra with a little bit of cooperation from Sumi. The Brigadier caught one of her breasts in one hand and sucked on the other breast whilst he caressed my wife's torso with his other hand inserting his other hand inside my wife's gown.

Sumi tugged at the vest of the Brigadier and asked him, "How are you feeling Prem? Are you feeling temperature anymore? Do you think you can dispense with this?"

The Brigadier replied in clear voice removing his vest and resuming sucking Sumi's breast, "I never felt better. I am fit as a horse, as you can see and horny as hell."

Sumi began kissing the Brigadier's hairy chest. Sumi's other hand was busy caressing and shagging the Brigadier's cock. She was astonished to feel the Brigadier's cock as big and thick and hard as a rod. She asked the Brigadier,

"Prem, you are hard as a rock. Did you ever fancy me in this way in your arms dear?"

Without hesitation, the Brigadier replied, "Every day without fail. I watched you in wet clothes doing exercises. I ejaculated almost daily. However, I just fancied this. I never thought this would ever happen in reality. I cannot say how much thankful I am. You have made me many years younger."

Sumi said, "Don't thank me Prem. We are lovers now. Lovers never thank each other for their love. You don't have to masturbate now on. I will not like your semen to be wasted. I want to take it in as much as I can. Don't worry. I am not going to be pregnant because I already have had the vasectomy. What I am doing is nothing as compared to what you have done for us. Lovers do all they can, for each other; without thanking or expecting thanks."

Sumi kept cranking the Brigadier's rod. From behind her I again nudged her, egging her on to move faster. She pulled the Brigadier's trousers down. The Brigadier quickly pulled down his trousers and got rid of his under wear. He was fully naked on the bed. Sumi kept playing with his testicles and with the girth of his thick cock.

The Brigadier made Sumi to sit up in bed so that he could pull Sumi's gown over her shoulders. They were both fully naked on the bed.

Playing with the Brigadier's big shaft, Sumi said, "Prem, you have a thick and big cock. How is it so even at this age?"

"Well, Sumi, for one, I try to remain fit as a fiddle by taking long walks and doing exercises. That plays a part. But the most important part is you." Pointing at his cock he continued, "Today he has seen an opportunity to be introduced to a beautiful companion and therefore he cannot remain confined to a smaller size. He wants to impress the most beautiful woman he has ever seen."

I could see Sumi blushing profusely at the compliment. She kicked a punch in the Brigadier's rib and said, "Don't flatter me falsely. I am not the prettiest woman you have seen."

The Brigadier was slowly getting rid of his hesitation with Sumi. He pulled my wife in his lap. She must have felt the Brigadier's rock hard cock on her pussy. Perhaps she adjusted her position to take his cock between her thighs without letting it enter her. She caught his head between her hands and pulled his mouth on her mouth inviting him to kiss her.

However, before mating with her lips, the Brigadier said, "I do not know of any prettier woman than you are. You are not just pretty for the eyes. You are pretty at heart. You are indeed the prettiest woman I have ever laid my eyes on. I know you are feeling sorry for this old man."

Sumi was quick to reply back. "Don't give me that credit. You may be aged. However, I knew you are young where it matters." By mistake she blurted out that I had told her that the Brigadier had long cock. However, the Brigadier did not seem to notice that.

He said, "Whatever, but you are indeed the most wonderful thing that has happened to me at this stage in my life. I feel as if I am reborn to..." before the Brigadier could complete his sentence, Sumi jumped on him and kissed him hard repeatedly saying in between breaths, "You speak too much. Don't speak. Kiss me. Make love to me."

That was too much for me to bear. I began cranking my cock faster. I wanted them to fuck quickly. However, Sumi was playing games with the Brigadier. She was delaying the inevitable. Was it because she was apprehensive about his long and thick manhood causing her some pain? I wondered.

They kissed so intently and for so long that they were bound to be out of breath. Both trying to regain their breath, separated. Prem laid Sumi gently on bed. He spread his one palm on Sumi's body and rested it at her navel hesitating to massage her pussy area. Sumi caught it and made him rub his palm on her pubic area. She then whispered, "Prem, tonight, I am yours. Don't hesitate. Make love to me as much as you want. But pray be silent. I would rather my hubby remained asleep."

The Brigadier looked at me. I continued pretending I was fast asleep. However, I smiled tongue in cheek. I felt that we would have to make the Brigadier aware that I was in this too. However, the time would be of my wife's choosing.

The Brigadier spread his large palm over my wife's lovely pubic area and caressed it lovingly. Sumi always kept her pussy clean and shaved. The Brigadier was pleased with the smoothness he felt when he caressed Sumi's pubic region. He said, "Sumi, you are nice and smooth."

"Do you like it this way Prem?" Asked Sumi.

"I love it darling." said the Brigadier taking the initiative to call my wife 'Darling'.

"Well, Raj always likes me clean shaven and smooth there." hinted Sumi about my existence.

"Can I suck you there?" asked the Brigadier.

"I said, do what you want. Don't ask." replied Sumi getting a little irritated.

"I am yours for the whole night. You may suck me, fuck me and do everything except anal sex. I don't like it. We never do it. Look Prem, now we have a relationship that is far beyond that of neighbours or even friends. I and my husband Raj both are on the same page regarding this. Today my willingness to share the bed with you has manifested because of your fever and our concern for you. I decided today to confirm our relationship. My husband and I would like you to share me with my husband. We both agree that you deserve a female companion and I and my husband both feel and you will perhaps agree with us that I could be as good as a companion anyone else for you. Do you agree?"

The Brigadier was overawed at my wife's statement. He was touched. He meekly nodded his head. Sumi saw the Brigadier's expressions and said, "Come now, my lover, prepare me to serve you." She grabbed the Brigadier's head and signalled him to move towards her legs.

The Brigadier gingerly moved towards her legs and made my wife spread her legs far apart. He slid down to at the end of the bed to place his mouth between her legs. Oh! What a sight it was! It looked as if the Brigadier was trying to find his lost youth between her legs (which I thought, he indeed was). Sumi spread her legs wide enough to let Prem dig his head deep between them licking and poking her clit with his tongue. Whilst he was digging his tongue deep into the recess of my wife's spread out cunt, he was also squeezing her breasts and occasionally pinching her nipples with one hand. The Brigadier wanted to drive her to a point, which would compel her to beg the Brigadier to mount and fuck her.

I must admit grudgingly that he was doing a good job it; because as the result of his actions, Sumi was undergoing unprecedented convulsions with her body shaking and 'Ooohh...' and 'Ahhh...' repeatedly escaping her lips even when she was trying hard to remain silent.

I did offer this treatment to my wife often. However, either I would get tired too soon or she would not get the ecstatic moments that I thought I would have liked to give her. On the other hand, the Brigadier's stamina far exceeded mine and he was able to extract such grunts, sighs and exclamations from Sumi; which I was never able to do. From the way Sumi began sighing and moaning, it was evident that she was nearing her orgasm.

And the Brigadier was in a hurry for her to expedite it. He certainly knew how to drive his paramour to the highest level of ecstasy. I could now relate to what he had told me about his experiences in his active service. The Brigadier withdrew his mouth and replaced his tongue with a finger of his hand. He then inserted one finger into her pussy hole and began to gently massage her clitoris.

Sumi was just about to explode with her first orgasm and with the Brigadier's finger digging into her love hole, she did with a rather loud sigh. This let loose all the restraint Sumi could manage in spite of the highly titillating activities from the Brigadier. She was trying hard to control her decibels. However, she could barely able to control her ecstasy. She started crying out to the Brigadier, "What are you doing, Prem? This is driving me nuts. Oh... Ahhh..."

I knew she was having a huge orgasm. He clit was her weakest point. When I needed to pep her up, that was the formula I used and now the Brigadier also learned of my secret weapon. She shook and trembled for a while, closed her eyes and let out a deep sigh enjoying her high.

She then stretched her hands to invite the Brigadier to come in her arms. The Brigadier climbed up atop her gently, taking care not to put any weight on her. His thick and long penis hung down pointing upwards. Sumi held his penis in her one hand whilst held the Brigadier's head in her other hand moving her fingers through his hair and guiding his lips onto her lips in a passionate and hungry kiss. I could clearly see that she was hot as hell to get fucked by long and fat cock of the Brigadier. I could hardly blame her for that.

The Brigadier kissed her for some time and raised himself to kiss her long and thick hair. He then descended to kiss and lick her neck with his tongue. He kept kissing her neck for some time, then began kissing her breasts and above. His saliva was flowing down my wife's juicy breasts. I could see that Sumi was relishing each brush of the Brigadier's tongue on her lithe body. She twitched her eyelids or gave out an ecstatic moan as he brushed her tongue on sensitive parts of her body.

When the Brigadier reached her navel, Sumi stopped the Brigadier. He looked at Sumi questioningly. "What happened?" he asked.

Sumi pointed her finger at me as I sat up on the sofa and looked at them. That the brigadier's condition was awkward would be an understatement of the year. He was bowled. He was completely foxed seeing that they got caught red handed. He could not utter a word.

Looking at the shocked expressions on the Brigadier's face, Sumi said, "Come on Prem. Relax. Don't get disturbed. It's ok. As I told you, Raj and I are on the same wavelength as far as this relationship is concerned. It was my husband, who persuaded me for this adventure and I am glad he did. Mind you, he has been watching whatever we did. That was just to make you feel relaxed."

Then looking at me and my hard erect and eager cock, she continued, "As you can see Prem, he enjoyed our love making. Did you not honey?"

Without answering, I stood up stripping off my dress and in no time was fully bare whilst the Brigadier watched me wide eyed and speechless. It took him some time to reconcile with the situation. I sat fully naked on the bed by the side of my lovely naked sleeping beauty Sumi with my cock at full attention.

Sumi took my cock in her hand and stretching her arms wide inviting me in them, she said, "I see that the show was erotic enough to make you so erect and hard. Now don't be a spoil sport and come in my arms and join us, will you?"

I quickly snuggled into my wife, poking her side with my erect and hard cock into her waist and went into her arms and said in low voice, "This was what I was waiting for. I wanted you both to feel relaxed and make love. Love is so blissful. There is no jealousy, anger or hatred and there is no feeling of possessiveness. Love is giving happiness and accepting it, when others give it to you. Love is not snatching happiness or trying to take it forcefully. Prem, we want you to be our love mate. I want you to share and enjoy Sumi with me. Traditions and social conventions and beliefs be damned."