Those Shoes Double Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer took the rebel mission with utmost seriousness, as did I. She led me into the bedroom and told me to kneel up on the bed. She knew where the lube and lube applicator was, placing them both next to our condoms. She was so confident, so sexy! She climbed on the bed and knelled where I was kneeling. We were face to face, torso to torso, cock to cock. She kissed me, her tongue penetrating me. Our bodies moved together as one, thighs, buts, hips, arms, until she directed me to lay down for her, open my legs for her. She was so slow and deliberate, like she had done this, no, like we had done this so many times before. I had my first moan caused from the feeling of spreading my legs for my lover and seeing her cock. It was no longer a clitty as she rolled a condom on that seven inch cut beauty. She pulled out my butt plug slowly, only to slap it back in place. That was our only giggle.

One finger, two fingers, three, as I writhed on the bed. Her cock was so stiff, he knew were he was going. She squirted two doses of lube up my ass. Then her cockhead was pushing. Into me! My pussy was crazy for her cock. That was the slowest, smoothest, first entry fuck ever. And she ground into me at the base. the pull out was just as slow. The second thrust was faster, oh not by much, but I felt everything about us together. The second withdrawal felt sad, she was leaving, why did I make up this 2 thrust game? I clamped down on that thick cock, not wanting it to leave.

After feeling so full, I now felt empty. That bright, sexy girl wanted me to make love to her. So I got three fingers into her, lubed her, and without even touching, my clitty had turned into a cock, stiff enough to fuck. A trigger word for me is "anal". Getting Jennifer ready for anal sex got my cock hard enough for anal sex. As my firm 6" cut cock pressed against her hole, our eyes locked, giving each other that intense we-are-having-anal-sex look. As my head got past her resistance, we kissed and stayed kissing. I am over-analyzing after the fact, but it felt like our relationship changed. This was not consensual sex, hey let's have a good time. This was something our bodies demanded to do together. This needed to be done: Donna's manly cock in Jennifer.

And it happened.

I was all the way in, pushing with power to be in her deep. We were still kissing, wet, my tongue thrust in her like my cock was up her ass. I am not the best top because I cannot last long in such a hot hole - and I did notice how wonderfully warm her hole made my cock feel. She pulled back slowly for the next thrust. As much as I enjoyed it, I did have to focus on not releasing. I often get dazed from being fucked, this time from fucking her. After she pulled out, we broke the kiss, but not the look into each other's eyes. Our cocks casually rested against each other, no longer stiff enough for anal sex, but so satisfied they had both had anal sex. I had to tell her something:

"That was really beautiful."

** Rex's Affair **

Jennifer and I were still locked in this post-lust gaze. Rex was sliding off our condoms. Again, I was a bad girlfriend and did not notice him until then. But oh my, I KNOW a seriously aroused cock when I see one. Rex's cock is at least eight inches. It is uncut which looks more masculine to me, particularly when his head sticks out so far. His cockhead was shiny with pre-cum, and there was a big dollop right there in his pee hole.

I learned later that Rex and Mike were having their own affair. I don't ask 20 questions about his sex life. He once said Mike's cum was thicker than his own. There is only one way to know that. He says they came in just started watching us. That led to fondling each other. When we kneeled and kissed, they had their first kiss. They stripped so after, but I did not notice. When Jennifer made love to me, Mike fingered Rex. When I made love to Jennifer, Rex fingered Mike.

So that is how we got to this moment, the two men still fingering each other. I repeated in my mind, "that was really beautiful", and now all those feeling were directed to Rex's cock. Cock's know full loving oral sex. The first contact is wet and warm and willing to shift into crazy animal skull fucking mode. Rex shifted into the deep gear. No one is designed to handle that much deep throbbing cock down their throat, but I tried not to break the moment.

"Ahhhh, fuccccck yeah." And I felt that first shot deep down my throat. He pulled out from the deep thrust position to coat my mouth with shot after shot of cum. He pulled out further to paint a few shots on my lips, cheeks, throat. Wow, this was way more than his usual cum load. I bet it was Mike's finger that just now was leaving his ass that help create that huge volume of seeds that covered my face. One of the little things I do is to still pay attention to his cock after the firework moments are over with little gentle kisses and licks. I love a cock even more post-orgasm since he has done all that fine work to make me his lover.

** Afterglow climax **

I cannot tell you exactly what Jennifer and Mike did together. It was loud and shook the bed - we had hundreds of pounds of men cumming at nearly the same time. I can tell you that she had cum on her forehead, in her hair, some on her dress. And yes, it did make her look more beautiful and sexy. I was so happy to see her covered in cum. It was like we were at the club.

My cock had transformed back into a clitty. I had not cum, nor had Jennifer. But that didn't matter. We had made love. We had cum all over our bodies. I could feel Rex's spent but gorgeous cock against my thigh. The room smelled of sex, or rather, smelled of men having sex with men, a combination of sweat and cum and butt holes opened.

And it happened again.

This was suppose to be the afterglow kiss for Jennifer and I. Full of man seeds. A time to wind down. My mind kept saying: "We made love, it was beautiful, anal sex." Each time I said that mantra, my clitty got more excited. We kept kissing.

"We made love, it was beautiful, anal sex."

My clitty was going to cum, I just KNEW it. Just being so close to Jennifer's warm body, wet with cum, clitty to clitty. All I needed was one more stroke in my mind.

"We made love, it was beautiful, a-n-a-l s-e-x."

I broke the kiss to pant "OH JENNIFER" and I heard a "FUCK ME DONNAAAAAAH"

Our bodies shook together. We spasmed together. I get aggressive cumming. I want a long orgasm. I work hard to get the last few spasms. Both our dresses were sopping wet with cum. Deep down I am still a crude animal guy because I didn't want to wash either dress ever. I would love to go outside in it, knowing the funny marks where all due to hot anal sex.

I tried to wind down again. I needed to say something private to Jennifer. This was difficult given there were four bodies pressed against each other. I was able to whisper in her ear the phrase that got me to the peak:

"We made love, it was beautiful, a-n-a-l s-e-x."

We hugged. Our cum acted as a glue that made a tacky sound. My clitty was in a coma, but I swear I felt my balls rise in warm approval.

"The Celtics should be playing soon" Rex said while fingering my hole, seeing how open the door still was. No one watched the game that night.

12