Three Friends Make an Unusual Deal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After checking in, Rachel said she'd really like to relax at the pool for a bit and maybe order some lunch while laying out. We got into our swimsuits and she looked amazing. She was wearing a 2-piece that she had recently purchased. The top was adjustable, which allow her to move the triangle bottoms in or out depending on how much boob she wanted to show. Fortunately for me, and every other guy out by the pool, she was choosing to show a lot. The bottoms were rio cut, which did a great job showing off her sexy ass. She put a cover-up on, but did not bother to button it up, so she was doing a great job encouraging every guy we passed to head out to the pool.

It was a beautiful day as we laid by the pool. I had a hard time not sporting a hard-on, between looking at my hot wife in her sexy bikini and thinking about what would be occurring later that evening. After returning from the pool, Rachel realized that she had forgotten to pack some sexy lingerie that she could be wearing to begin the evening's fun, so we went headed out to find the perfect sexy MILF looking teddy.

After dinner, we returned to the room. It was almost 7:00, so Rachel decided to take a bath and freshen up. I went down to the lobby and waited for Jeff. When Jeff arrived, the two of us went to the lounge and had a few drinks. Shortly before 8:00, I returned to the room. Rachel looked stunning. She was wearing the lingerie we had purchased earlier. The top was open back revealing her incredibly sexy back, with the exception of the tie that wrapped around and tied in the middle of her back. The front was white and lacy. The material allowed you to see a peak of her dark brown areolas, as it hugged tightly to her breasts. The trim around the top was a bright yellow which looked great next to her dark tan.

The bottoms were of the same material and a little looser than boy shorts, but definitely cut high enough to allow you to see the full length of her incredible legs. Below the shorts, she was wearing a bright yellow thong that matched the trim around the top and bottom. And then to top it all off, she was wearing 3 inch heels making her legs look even longer.

I told her I loved her and helped her put on the blindfold. She decided she wanted to make an entrance after the guys were in the room, so I helped her into the bathroom. As I was leaving she thanked me for allowing her to experience a couple of her fantasies and reminded me that her third and final fantasy was our threesome with a younger lady, so we needed to work on that one after this.

When I returned to the lobby, Jeff and managed to find and get together with the 4 horny college guys. As I approached them, each of them eagerly shook my hand and thanked me for picking them. We quickly went through the rules again to ensure everyone understood. At that point we headed to the room.

Once in the room I instructed the guys to make a semi-circle in the middle of the room and that I would bring Rachel out to them. She had said she wanted to do a group dance, that included some touching and feeling before moving to the bed. As I moved to the bathroom to get Rachel, Jeff turned on some music that they could all dance to and began videotaping.

I could tell Rachel was nervous as I entered the bathroom. I told her that she should just enjoy herself as she experiences one of her fantasies. I then took her hand and walked her into the room. Every one of the guys had a "wow" type expression, including Jeff. I walked her into the center of the semi-circle and said guys I'd like to introduce you to my sexy wife. She's all yours.

With that, Rachel began to slowly sway her hips to the music. The guys, all of them naked closed the circle, but seemed reluctant to do anything besides staring at her. Finally one of the guys, a 19 year old virgin named Nick placed his hand on Rachel's hip. That was followed by George, a 20 year old virgin who had received a few blow jobs in his life, reaching out and touching one of her breasts. After that, it became a groping frenzy as the two remaining guys, Rajesh and Jose also 19 year old virgins, joined in the fun by touching and grabbing my wife as she swayed back and forth.

As Rachel was dancing, she was slowly turning allowing each of the guys to see and touch her from various angles. She had also begun to feel their cocks as she was being mauled with 8 hands. After a few more minutes, Jeff moved in and untied the tie on Rachel's top, which allowed the guys hands to easily slip under the very loose top. I believe it was George, who finally untied the bow around her neck which then allowed the top to drop to the floor. Soon after, Rajesh had dropped to his knees and gently pulled down her bottom as she swayed her hips in front of his face.

With that, I moved in and suggested we move the fun to the bed. Jose gently grabbed Rachel's hand and led her to the bed. She sat down on the bed and then moved herself to the middle of the bed and laid down on her back. The guys wasted no time as they climbed onto the bed and resumed the mauling of my wife's body with their hands. I walked over to Nick at this point and whispered in his ear that she loves having her breasts sucked on. Nick did not need a second invitation as he immediately dropped his head to her left breast. Within seconds Rajesh was sucking on her right breast, while George and Jose stopped their groping momentarily to stare at what Nick and Rajesh were now getting to do to her.

Over the next 15 minutes, the guys had changed places multiple times allowing each to have sucked on each breast and groped her long legs and panty-cover pussy. Since none of them seemed brave enough to remove her panties, Jeff finally called out would someone please take off the panties on this hot MILF.

Within seconds, her panties were removed, revealing her beautiful shaven pussy with engorged very moist lips. George was the first one to climb between her legs. He quickly lined is average size cock and plunged it into Rachel. She let out a loud moan, which returned the other guys to their sucking and groping, as they had momentarily stopped to watch George get his first pussy.

It did not take long for George to cum. As he pulled out, I'm ashamed to admit how full his condom was with his hot thick cum. He sat that for a few seconds taking in what he had just done when Jose pushed him out of the way so he could have a shot. Jose's cock was on the shorter side but very stout. It was not as thick as Mack's had been, but pretty close. Jose also wasted little time in plunging his cock into my wife and furiously fucking her for about 2 minutes before shooting his load.

As the night continued, each of the college studs came at least twice. Nick fucked her in the rear once as he had the thinnest of the cocks. That allowed him and George to do a double team on her. Jeff and I watched in amazement at the energy that each of these guys had. As each one filled his condom, they would quickly remove it and put a new one on, never going very soft.

In all, the fun lasted 3 hours. Each of the guys thanked Rachel and myself for an incredible night and they all left with Jeff. After Rachel showered, she came back into the room and said now she wanted to thank me for fulfilling that fantasy of hers. With that, she dropped to her knees and gave me an incredible blow job. Unfortunately for me, it did not last long as I had been hard as a rock for the past 3 hours. As we climbed into bed, she looked at me and asked if I had anything in particular that I wanted the younger woman to look like for our threesome or if I just wanted her to pick someone out.

She seemed a bit surprised but smiled, when I responded that I wanted our new partner to be in her low 20's, with a tight body, gorgeous face and blonde hair. I also requested to see any pictures that are submitted, but that adventure is a tale for another day.

12