Three Gangbangs in One Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her chipped nails unclipped the gold clasp and when the long pearl necklace reflected the light behind her, her breathing involuntarily doubled.

"Oh my good god," she whispered.

She held the long strand of pearls up so gently that she thought that they may break at any moment. Inside the box was a small card that Marcus had added. 'For someone who loves a pearl necklace, a real pearl necklace,' the inscription said.

Sharon smiled at that and pulled her hair to the side and strung the milky orbs around her neck. They hung seductively down around her neck and once more she checked herself out in the mirror.

She decided to wear it all down to the garage, and after applying some deep red lipstick, she fossicked for some suitable shoes to wear.

The black stilettos she'd bought for their anniversary were the obvious choice so she strapped them on and picked up the knickers that lay on the bed.

Looking in the mirror she decided not to wear them and just let Marcus enjoy the show she was going to put on for him.

The garage was still quiet as she opened the door and strutted in expecting only to see Marcus working on the amp. Instead she was met with six coloured lights and the riff from The Beatles 'Birthday'

'He says it's your birthday

It's our party too yeah

We've all taken Viagra

We didn't want to waste it.

Yes we're going to fuck you silly

Yes we're going to fuck you silly

Yes we're going to fuck you silly

We would like you to suck (our cocks)

Like you did with the cops (our cocks)

And those blokes in the bar (our cocks)

Fuck...

Birthday!It was probably her least favourite Beatles tune and she agreed with John Lennon when he described it as 'a little piece of garbage.'

Sharon braced her hands against her hips, frowned and cocked her head like a teacher regarding a class of idiot children. She began shaking her head slowly until the lads noticed and their song began to fall off one fading voice at time. Their faces sank with worry as it dawned on them that perhaps their chance at the always reliable Sharon might not be the sure thing they'd imagined. All except Marcus, that is. He retained his cocky crooked smile as he looked up at her.

Sharon resisted the urge to wink at him. Instead she focused on his mates. "Bloody hell lads... apparently you've been watching this whole bloody fuck-up of an evening while drinking our beer and now you think I'm eager to have you lot climbing all over me? Not bloody likely!"

Panic bloomed across their faces. Several of them looked to Marcus as if searching for a reprieve. But Marcus only bit back his smile and shrugged at his mates.

"As for you Marcus," she stared him down, "You're a cunt." It was an insult heavily steeped in affection.

"I'm going to bed," she continued, investing her voice with a heavy dose of exhausted impatience. "If you lot are so worried about wasting your boner pills you can bugger each other for all I care."

In sync, Mick and Ben and Dan and Jim's mouths all fell open as their eyebrows crinkled together in disappointment. But when Marcus quickly pulled his right hand up over his mouth to hide his smile Sharon couldn't maintain the façade any longer. Clasping the door frame to keep from tumbling down the stairs, she doubled over with laughter. When she saw vivid relief erupt back into their faces, it only made it funnier to her exhausted mind.

"Christallmighty, that was a cruel joke," groaned Mick.

"Getting' nasty in your old age, eh OW!" said Jim, finishing in a whinge of pain as Dan punched him in the shoulder.

"Don't ever use the phrase "old age" to a woman you bloody idiot," hissed Dan.

Marcus was laughing along. His eyes sparkled with love towards his lovely, sexy and frequently exhausting wife. After so many years together and so many adventures both sexual and otherwise, she could usually read his mind. She could tell there was another surprise for her; something he could barely hold back.

"OK. I guess I can take five more cocks today," she said with comically exaggerated reluctance.

The guys all cheered in a single voice.

"BUT... I have two conditions."

"Anything"; "Whatever you want Sharon"; "Your wish is our command"; etc.

"One: I want a massage. A nice, looooong, oily massage; from all of you; at once."

Heads nodded eagerly.

"Two: I don't want to fuck you lot on the floor or on the pool table or on top of an amp or splayed across the hood of a car... I want to fuck in a nice soft bed for a change."

It was the guys' turn to laugh now. They turned toward Marcus with knowing looks. His final secret was welling up behind his eyes. Sharon cocked a hip and stared at him; saying, "What?"

"Come on lads, let's show her."

The guys came filing up the stairs towards her and she backed up into the kitchen to let them pass. Marcus took a detour and switched on the sound system he'd wired up to broadcast his mp3s throughout the house. Sharon recognized the tune as "Sparks" by the Who. The building tension of the instrumental infected her with a growing impatient lust as the lads surrounded her and lifted her in their strong but calloused musicians' hands to carry her back into the house. She let her head drop back and saw Marcus following. His face had that "I'm a lucky bastard" gleam it always got when they indulged in their naughtiest impulses together.

She was carried to the door to Marcus's "office", the spare room he'd planned to turn into a home office, but which instead kept getting used as a dumping ground for hand-me-down furniture, unwanted gifts, old books and etc. But as they opened the door and carried her in, her breath caught in her throat in surprise. The room was now floored, wall to wall, in mattresses, the walls were tiled in mirrors and the ceiling had several of the bands' old lighting rigs mounted into the corners with a small mirror ball spinning slowly in the center and casting little drifting points of light around the room. She also spotted several small cameras mounted at various points around the room. She had no doubt he was recording the scene, as usual.

"Holy shit Marcus... What's this?"

"Well, I figured the garage had become my office, so I thought I'd use the wasted room for something more... for us."

"And us!" said Mick.

"You built a fucking orgy room? You bloody mad man," she said in wonder. She speculated how much this and the lovely, but obviously super-costly, pearl necklace cost. She decided now was not the time to worry about their finances. Especially since the lads were now laying her out in the centre of the room and easing her new nightie off over her head.

The lads pulled their shirts off and began drenching her in lavender scented oil Marcus seemed to have stockpiled in the room for just such an event (the man knew what she liked!). As ten hands began kneading and sliding against her raw skin and aching muscles, the music changed over to "Can't You Hear Me Knockin'" by the Rolling Stones. She closed her eyes and let herself drift off into another girlhood dream, the one where she was a sixties groupie on tour with the young, Brian Jones era, Stones; in their private plane; surrendering her body to their raging libidos.

"Help me baby, ain't no stranger," Jagger was singing over and over as the fingers slid along her body, tweaked and pulled her nipples, explored the hot creases of her pussy. Strong hands flipped her over and now her back and arse was being coated with oil and roughly caressed. The song had entered its long swirling saxophone-y second half and she let herself get lost in the groovy music and the strong hands. She was being lifted and stretched, probed by fingers and poked by frustrated but expectant pricks as one man after another paused to shed his pants. Once again Marcus' band was her own personal male harem of willing meat: full of lust, eager to please, touching her, feeling her, wanting her. A thumb brushed over her clit. Teeth pulled at her left nipple as a strong hand cupped her right breast. An errant cock slapped her across the face. She opened her eyes and looked up from the bottom of a deep, slick-walled well of male flesh lit in the pulsing and sparkling coloured lights of the new orgy room. It felt like she was tumbling down into the center of an erupting spark of pure desire that was burning out through every cell of her own writhing body.

"Ooooh FUCK," her voice croaked; completely feral. "Fuck... Fuuuck Meee.."

And she came. At last. At. Fucking. Last.

And it was a powerful climax too. She was still panting and seeing stars when she found herself being lowered on to Dan's young, finely muscled body and his cock sliding easily up into her sopping wet hole. She was still fairly tender from the long day of heavy usage, but the ache gave the pleasure a keen edge, like painfully hot Thai food or a really fat cock.

The lads were so kind. Beneath her Dan surged up into her like a heavy sea swell so she didn't have to do much but move her body so he hit her spot just right. Then there was Mick, stepping up in front of her and sliding his familiar cock past her lips and along her eager, drooling tongue. He took her head in his hands and fucked her face with just the right touch of tenderness and wanton force. Her hands were pulled up to wrap around a pair of waiting erections. She recognized Ben's big, thick rod by touch as she slid her right hand up and down along its length while she worked Jim's with her right. But where was Marcus? She wanted him inside her. She wanted that so very badly.

Almost as she thought of her husband, Sharon felt his fingers pull her hair to the side and his hot breath wash across the back of her neck. She groaned lividly around Mick's cock as Marcus reached around to cup her breasts. She could feel his cock pressing into the small of her back. He was as hard as steel.

"I love you Sharon," he whispered into her ear. In the pulsing synthesizer freak-out of the currently playing song (she couldn't place the band now playing, not that she cared) only she could hear him; a tender, shared moment in the centre of a thrusting knot of fucking flesh.

"Mm gullg umm ooo" she affirmed to Marcus as Mick continued to use her mouth.

She felt Marcus's glans pushing at her slick, oily anus. "You want it in every hole, don't you?"

"uuee" she answered, nodding her head as much as she could.

He pushed into her. Her body complained a bit at first, but she enjoyed the sensation: that virginal feeling of a difficult boundary crossed. He worked it into her slowly as Dan adjusted his thrusts to match. Finally, they were both sunk fully inside her and began working her in a complicated syncopation that reminded her why she loved fucking musicians. Not accountants, cops, engineers, teachers or waiters; no one fucked like a musician. That's what she was thinking as her second orgasm overtook her almost by surprise.

They moved her. She was sitting with her arse impaled on Marcus' cock as Ben squatted between her thighs to push his massive meat into her straining pelvis. A gentle hand helped her head back and there was Jim feeding his cock into her mouth. Her hands found Dan's dick, still gooey from her insides, and Mick's, still slick with her saliva. Ben began pumping her roughly and expertly. Is it any wonder she came again almost immediately?

Thinking back on it later - and dear reader, let me assure you she still frequently recalls this episode to this very day - this is where her memory gets hazy. Three rapid fire orgasms tend to scramble events in even the most staid woman's mind; but Sharon is not a sombre sort, nor is she above throwing herself into a moment. And at this moment she was positively fuck-mad. Suffice to say, she was on her hands and knees taking cocks from front and back when she realized it seemed like the room was more crowded than previously. Looking up she saw the long pink body of officer Barnaby of the Transit Police as he pumped his cock into her mouth. Straining her eyes to her right she saw his colleague Collins with his cock in her right hand. Marcus had gathered quite a party for her. If it wasn't for the storm he'd probably have those fuckers from the pub show up too.

"Out of my way Barnaby, I've got a load for our hostess here," said Collins as he approached to spray her forehead with a load of sperm.

It was the first of many. Whether it was the room or whether it was her, the lads seemed inspired and driven that night. They ejaculated onto her face and across her tits. They filled her mouth with warm heavy loads that she drank greedily down; they flooded her cunt and inundated her ass. Many came twice. Dan came four times (and wouldn't shut up about it for months). By the time every man was slumped exhausted against the mirrored walls of the reeking orgy room, Sharon was left lying dazed and spread eagled on the new mattresses, their sheets now rank and musky with the flood of semen.

Sharon raised herself to her elbow with difficulty. The lads looked at her with disinterested, half closed eyes. She looked down her body and noticed the thick soup of coagulating cum that hung from the shimmering pearl orbs: a pearl necklace on a pearl necklace.

"Love, would you get the clasp for me? Love? Hey, Marcus!" she shouted to wake him up.

Marcus crawled across the floor like he'd been the one fucked by a baker's dozen of dicks that day and fumbled with the clasp on the strand of pearls until it came undone and rolled down her body. Pulling it up through the heavy filth covering her stomach and tits she displayed the dripping string of pearls to the suddenly attentive men and ran it slowly though her lips while audibly slurping it's salty load into her mouth.

"Fuck me!" gasped Barnaby.

"Sharon's you're a national fucking treasure," said Mick with wonder. "I think we should put a picture of that on the fucking dollar."

"Nobody'd spend the bloody things," laughed Ben.

"There'd be economic chaos!" continued Marcus. They were all laughing now as Sharon looked them over, her face twisted up in a wicked smile.

Sharon was tired. She'd never been so tired. She'd probably be bed-ridden for days from this endurance fuck on top of the two previous gangbangs. But she was enjoying the attention and she was letting the sensation run away with her. A nasty idea popped into her head and as the guys laughed she slowly wound the string of pearls around her index finger until they covered it from the nail down to the base. She clasped the end of the strand in her palm and held it up in front of her face.

"Watch this... We can put this picture on the one hundred dollar note," she said and dropped her hand down between her thighs. Every eye was flung wide as the men watched her finger-fuck herself with the strand of pearls.

Of course, she was too exhausted to come again. After the string of consecutive orgasms she'd had only moments ago; after the long day and frustrating trip; after two previous gangbangs; of course an orgasm was out of the question.

...But... she felt the warmth building in her as the smooth but lumpy pressure of the pearls strained at the limits of her overused pussy. The guys were tugging at their limp pricks as they watched, trying to eke out one last go for their now-useless shafts. Their desire and frustration was a like an aphrodisiac and she felt her muscles grow taut and her breath grow shallow as her body hummed with one last impossible climb up to of the apex of sensation.

"Unnng" she gasped as she felt her body grow tense with power of the coming explosion. She collapsed onto her back and began ramming herself hard with the pearls. "Ohhhhh Fuuuck!" she groaned as she felt her skin, then her bones, then her very soul tingle with the incipient pleasure she could no longer hold back.

"OwAaahh, Ahhhh, Ung. Fuck. FUCK. Holy Christ. I can't fucking believe that." She panted as the men looked on in disbelief. They traded glances back and forth as if looking for confirmation that they'd just witnessed that.

She brought the filthy strand of pearls back to her face and began to lick at them once more. Thanks to Pfizer's blue diamond she saw several of the lads cocks were getting hard again.

***

It was hours, many, many hours, later and Marcus and Sharon were laying arm and arm in the stale funk of their orgy room. Dave Graney's 'Rock and Roll is Where I Hide' filled the room with his cheesy groove and took her back to her first threesome with Marcus and a workmate called Julian.. They'd slept late, but they had no idea how late since Marcus had purposely not installed a clock in the room.

"So," he said when he noticed she was awake. "Did you like your party?'

"Of course I did you bloody fool."

"Bloody fool?"

"So how much of our money did this," she waved her hand to indicate the room. "And this," she plucked at her necklace, "cost us."

"Quite a bit. Quite a bit."

"So that pushes back our trip to Amsterdam to... when?" she asked pointedly, trying hard not to feel annoyed.

"Well, that's the surprise I didn't tell you. Remember that CD that my old band put out like ten years ago, back before Mick and I started playing together?

"No."

"Well, the last track is pure filler. I banged it out in the studio myself one afternoon to just pad the album out to forty minutes. Anyway, some bloke in America heard it - fuck if I know how - and decided it was just what he wanted as the theme for some TV show he's producing. Something serial about a woman cop."

She narrowed her eyes at him and cocked her head. "Pull the other one."

"No. It's true. They bought the rights to it. I made enough to buy the materials to build our little fuck chamber and get you the type of pearl necklace you can show your mum. Plus, there was a little extra to throw into the bank towards our trip."

Sharon's jaw had dropped open. "Oh darling, you should've got something for yourself.

"I thought I did."

She smiled a little half smile. "You always were a lucky bastard."

He reached out and pulled her to him. Their flesh was still tacky from the night before as they pressed their bodies tight.

"Yeah," he said as he pulled her face to his for a kiss. "I know I am."

****

We hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as we did collaborating and writing it. We would like to thank Fastandsloppy for his engaging plot ideas and excellent erotic prose. Please take the time to send us a comment and check out our profile pic for a peek at the real Sharon. Friskee_cpl.