Three Kinds of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got onto the bed, positioning my cock right at Michaela's throbbing clit. I rubbed the head against her, teasing and pushing droplets of her down into Geena's gaping, moaning mouth. Then with utter force I pushed my whole length into her, enjoying the staying power of my spank marks on her ass. Michaela screamed into Geena's slit, which in turn made her scream onto my scrotum. I closed my eyes and tried to maintain composure, and just barely managed.

It was too much all at once, not only the sudden kinkiness of my girlfriend but the added feature of her identical twin sister and yet still the taboo nature of their relationship, which I found incredibly erotic without qualms. Now they were licking each other with complete disregard for societal standards, and bearing no guilt over it. I needed them to cum first, or I might embarrass myself in my first threesome - and possibly my only decent chance to fuck two identical sisters.

I pulled out of Michaela, and she groaned in discontent. "I'll be right back," I said, and stood up to walk over to the closet mirror. The suction-cup dildo was still there on the glass, and I pulled it off carefully, handing it to Geena. "Use this," I said. I switched sisters and spread Geena's legs wide while Michaela began bucking against the thick dildo now inside of her.

Michaela's beautiful blue eyes rolled back into her head, and she rubbed her sister's clit as I pumped in and out of her. I kept a steady rhythm, trying to think of a way to get them both to climax first. Then I remembered their on switch. "Taste your sister," I told Michaela, pulling my cock out just to let it dangle in front of her face. "Be a good slut."

She licked all of me with incredible enthusiasm, still moaning on my cock from her sister's work behind her. "I want to be a good slut," Geena whined.

"Come here, little girl," I said. Michaela let her up, and the both of them were licking themselves off of me. I loved the way they felt without a goddamn rubber to kill the fun, but what really made it fun for me was seeing how much they loved to taste themselves straight off of my cock.

"Do you want to be good little sluts for me?"

They looked up with their desperate eyes and nodded.

"Scissor for me," I commanded.

When they were in position they bucked against each other with no regard for anything but pleasure. They liked being degraded, and perhaps they didn't even realize until I had let it slip. So I took the brave step and kept it going. "Good sluts do better than that," I taunted. "Good sluts are louder." They grew louder, arms tensing as they tried to keep their upper bodies held up. "Good sluts move their hips more." Their pussies ground against each other so visibly it nearly made me salivate. Their lips spread and stretched this way and that, and the smell was permeating the room.

I stroked myself between the both of them so they could see - when they weren't tossing their heads back in pleasure - and made sure they could see me throb even as my hand worked. "Good girls cum hard," I said. "But sometimes they need a little encouragement."

"Encourage me," Michaela cooed.

"Please, please, sir," Geena begged.

I slapped them each in the face, and they bucked against each other's mounds even faster. "Thank you," they said in unison.

"Now cum."

As if the gods of sex smiled upon us, they climaxed at the exact same time, shaking like they had just been given ten-thousand volts. They fell onto their backs, and their breasts jiggled like jello. I jumped and landed on my back between them, and they moved their mouths to my cock quickly, begging for my cum with their eyes and actions. Geena took my balls into her mouth and sucked gently while Michaela took me deep into her throat before joining her sister down at my scrotum.

I felt it coming on like a dam breaking, and when the cum shot from my cock it leapt at least a foot into the air before landing on their identical faces, the smallest droplets landing in their jet black hair. Ten thick spurts went up and land on them until their faces seemed glazed, only a few patched just under their bottom lip left untouched. I had never cum so much in my life.

They licked it off each other's faces and giggled all the while. When they were clean they snuggled up to me, resting their heads on my chest. I knew I'd lose track of them soon, their spank marks would fade in time, or they would get dressed again. I just had to keep track of the freckle.

"Was this the surprise?"

Michaela laughed through a lack of breath. "Yes it was," she said.

"Happy Thanksgiving," I said.

"Happy Thanksgiving," Geena responded.

Then the two sisters kissed over my chest, and in just another minute, we were going at it again.

12