Three Men and a Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each man had come to Jack at the lowest point of their sexual being. William cheered George on as he pushed his fingers deep into her, letting his pointer, middle, and ring finger disappear into the pussy. He started to get in his pinky finger when Anne began to squeal. Jack shook his head, not wanting her to suffer. "All right. That's enough now. I need to get this film started, so Will, you want to get the dildos I was telling you about, the 10 by 3 and the 5 by 2."

Anne started to get up as Will walked away and let go of her arms. George was eyeing the cum gushing out of her pussy, studying the size of her hole now. He watched her for a moment, letting her stand, then reach out to touch the couch and steady herself. Jack stared at her for a brief moment without animosity boiling within. She was an exquisite beauty, and he was using her for his own financial gains, which he had not intended on letting her in on. He sighed as she took a fragile step away from Tim. "Anne, if you leave, I'm going to send these pictures to your family, ex-boyfriends, current lovers, the people down at the club. You'll never get away from this."

"Just lay there, honey, we'll be done soon enough," George whispered this into her ear.. Whatever he said was causing her to become violent as she reached out and slapped him across the face. George laughed, calling her a feisty one. He looked like he was ready to rip her nipples apart, but Jack called him off, promising him something better in the end. William finally brought the dildos to him, holding them by the ends. They were just like dicks in their invention, very veiny looking with a typical head of a cock and a darkish pink in color. Anne's tears highlited her cheeks and neck when Will gave the larger dildo to her and wrapped her fingers around it. The smaller one he handed to George, the image of them handling both of those tools to her torment and pleasure crated even more frustration and anguish in Anne.

"Okay, well I think George got her nice and wet, but she was already pretty moist when you guys came in. I'm sure it was enough to fall down into her asshole--so, Anne, bend over the couch please and Will, you get behind her with the 5. And George, you'll need to get the mouth with the 10. Make it look good on camera,honey." Jack marvelled at the sight of Anne doing exactly as she was told, not fussing in the least. She was learning something, becoming obedient to what he desired, to what this film production meant to all of them.

Anne looked at Jack vehemently as she stood, still in her heels from her previous outfit. She leaned over the couch as Will made his way onto the set. He took his shirt off, while George stood preferring to wear nothing but his socks. She was not bent over far enough. Will leaned on her back with his belly,which pushed the darling over more as she hissed a breath between her teeth. Anne took it in her mouth to the fullest. Her cry was stifled as George pushed the cock into her face. At least, her big mouth could be used for something, Jack thought with a smile as he panned the scene.

It was a beautiful display. A young woman being taken in the ass and mouth by two brutish looking males, both handsome themselves. Will had yet to enter her asshole, he was teasing her with it. Getting her to cringe and then removing the tip before it dipped too much in between her ass cheeks. Finally, he eased it in slowly.

"Jesus, I don't think her ass has ever been fucked, Jack," Will commented in a hoarse murmur as he shifted his weight. He slipped the dick in and out of her tight ass. Forward and back, her hamstrings pulled tight as her eyes crinkled in a wince of pain from the taking of her incredible bottom.

"Yea, and she's good cocksucker," George returned with a laugh. He ran his hands through her hair, raking his fingers through their fine strands as he tilted to look at her face when he asked, "Isn't that right, Annie baby?"

She nodded. Jack could not believe it. She was succumbing to their questions, to their animalistic needs, and she was getting better with the desires of her own body. She slurped loudly on the dildp/

Will smoothed some lubricant in between her cheeks as he wanted to pummel her tender butt with longer and quicker strokes. George looked down at the pretty face deepthroating the dildo. He had not let her up for a breath in quite some time, so she suddenly drew up off it hurriedly and gasped for a breath. Will slapped the right ham of her working ass.

"Get back on that cock, Anita Cockin." Tim smirked as Anne nodded and took the dildo back into her mouth, sucking it wildly all of a sudden. Jack had told them what Anne and himself had decided to call her. Irrevocably, it would be her porn star identity. Her back arched as George pushed the dildo deep down, her hands trying to lift herself up, but Will kept her down with a hand on her lower back as she stuck her ass up high in the air.

"She spreads her hole pretty nicely. Can I play with her pussy?" George questions.

Jack gave the go ahead and watched George's fingers creep down under the folds of her pussy.

"You're doing good, Anne, just buck back more onto the dildo in your ass. I just need to get a shot of that 5 by 2 going in there, baby. C'mon. Wow, good girl. Damn, she's cumming hard. Keep at it, George."

"I know, she's a wet one. I bet I could fist her if I tried." George wanted the approval as he looked up, but Jack shook his head sternly, watching the excitement dwindle from Anne's eyes at the mention of such a large force inside of her.

"No, I don't want her loose before Will fucks her, so just two fingers, George," Jack returned.

Disappointed but understanding, he slipped in his two fingers and leaned over Anne's mouth to where the toy could penetrate further as well as his long fingers driving up into her pussy with renewed strength. Jack saw George's dick lifting in his boxers, touching the nose of Anne's face as it hardened. Her face gleamed with spit, dribbled down her chin. She was getting messy.

Jack swallowed getting very horny at the sight of such a sexual encounter. "All right, George, stop for a second."

George pulled the dildo out with a suction type of noise. Anne took a long gasp for breath and laid her head down. Will still had her rocking back and forth with the fake cock in her ass. She winced and groaned softly. He reached out and stroked her hair, her shoulders, reached for her breasts. He took each one and molded them inside of his grips, groaning with her from the enjoyment of such breasts like Anne's.

"Such nice boobs. I want to tittie fuck her, Jack," George sighed.

"You can do that later when we're done. How ya feelin', Anne? You like anal?" Jack asked.

She did not answer him, biting her lip as George had begun spanking her at the request of Will behind him. Together, they timed her spanking and thrusting to the chime of her cries and whimpering, the echo of their hands against her firm ass bringing Jack to straighten and watch.

Jack told Will to pull out the dildo, so Anne could lay there in front of them, breathless and quite sweaty. She fell forward onto the couch with a little whimper. Her ass was beet red from the spankings of George, who talked about how tight her ass had been and if Jack wasn't going to fuck her, Will should let one of them do it. Jack never let his eyes wonder away from Anne, watching as Will felt along Anne's chest, fondled her breasts intensely, lifting them and studying the sensitivity of her nipples with a pinch and even a nibble. He bent over them to suck and slurp on their tenderness. He stood up and looked down at Anne. "You have a great body, youngun. Spread your legs for me honey, give me the best view."

A naked Will straddled Anne's face when he climbed over her, so that he could lean his face between the legs of the soaked girl. He ran his hands up and down her inner thighs, bringing his fingers down to scoop up some of her cum that was still fresh. Will licked it off and shrugged his shoulders, nuzzling his face inside the creamy flesh of Anne's puss.

"Her taste is very succulent, George, come try her." Will got off of the girl and walked back to Jack after relinquishing her back to the young trainee. George were both suckling on the nectar seeping out of Anne as his hands twisted her nipples and breasts. Anne was pleasured by this as she convulsed into shivers and moans that Jack was sure she had never felt before.

Will leaned into Jack. "When are you going to fuck her?"

"I'm not going to fuck her." Jack told Will this knowing that he himself did WANT to sleep with her, but he was going to set her free after this. He was not into actual rape, even if he enjoyed the surrender of one girl to many men on camera. Voyeuristic, what could he do?

After a moment, Will was getting the boy to get off of Anne, so they could continue the movie. The last shot Jack had was of Will sucking on his fingers. That was private, he should not have filmed that, but in any case, he asked George how her pussy tasted. He nodded and smiled.

Jack was unsure who he should direct to actual enter into her with their own meat. George would cum too quickly. Will was of course, willing and able to pull of the shot, and Jack knew that he really wanted this one for himself. He was sure that Will would take her for himself as well. The two of them were the same in demeanor, always challenging one another in terms of age and physical strength as well as looks. In the end, Jack knew he was the only one to film the final video piece, so he looked to Will with exasperation. "Well do you want to fuck Anne?"

Will nodded but was looking straight at Anne as he sat himself down near her, patting the cushion right next to him. Anne was not interested, and looking with longing at Jack, she was beckoning him to be the one that finished her off. Alas, he could not let go of his own voyeur tendencies, and this was the only reason he was going to let Will have at it. "Okay, Will, let's fuck her. Anne, you're going to ride Will while facing him. So, Will, lay flat on your backs, knees in the air and apart. Make it rough, so she'll get really loud. I don't know if you were all that loud during that last scene, Anne, just let the slut out. ACTION!"

Will sat with his cock fully erect against his bulging stomach, and then bringing his hands to Anne's shoulders, he obliged her to come forward over him as he laid back. Will was a dirtier man than Jack. He was often very violent with the ladies, so Jack was just waiting to see what he would do this one.

From the beginning of their photoshoots together, Anne had been very aloof of Will. She even had said to his face that he should, 'stop staring at her chest if he wanted to continue to have his job' one day. She was trying to ease herself on him, but the temperamental man was not having her slow and passionate. Latching onto her tender hips, he jutted his hips as he yanked her down by hers. He thrusted the 8 inch cock into the pussy, and a squirt of her cum splurged from inside. His hands never stopped squeezing her hips. He gripped her hard until his fingertips dug into the soft skin of her back.

He hammered the engorged dick deep into her. Her back arched, and she let out another squeal as he must have launched it all to the very core of her womanhood. Pounded over and over, she whimpered with sucks of breath as he reigned his blows upon her bouncing body. Will grunted and pulled a breast into his mouth, biting down hard as he made her bounce fervently up and down, the breast twisting in between his teeth. She smacked him over and over, until Will let go. She fell back like a doll as he lifted her lifeless body off of him and let himself push onto her front, pressing her down into the couch as he started to rush the dick in and out as fast as he could. He stood up on his knees and worked himself into quick slams that resounded in the smacks of their bodies together.

Will fucked her like a champ, cumming in her about a half hour later. Jack smiled to his friend as he walked back to the edge of the set, while Anne lay in a mess of sweat and cum.

"She has a good pussy. I want to take her home with me," Will said later, after he had came inside of her and kissed the young girl with an embrace that looked sweet on screen.

"Really, Will? You know she's gotten around."

Tim, another employee, came in with George, as he walked over to the couch with his cock out, getting over her face as he masturbated right in front of her shining eyes. Will smiled as Jack wondered how long he would let the two boys pass Anne back and forth. A stream of cum slowly seeped out of the top of George's dick, falling onto Anne's lips. She sputtered. Tim took hold of her head and commanded her to swallow, reached down and manipulated her breasts.

She cried out as George forced her down with a kiss on her lips and buried his dick into her pussy. He was already cumming in the next minute, so he got off and let Tim go on. He got her up on her knees and hands as he pushed it in from the back, tugging on her breasts while screwing her fast and deep. She moaned loudly, desperate for air, and also for the end, which came in an explosion of her own cum and Tim's, running down their thighs.

"You got to do this again sometime, Jack. I have to fuck that girl again." Tim reached up and tapped Anne's ass. She was going to lay down but Tim pulled her down on top of him, cradling her head against her chest. George kissed her neck and wrapped his legs around her while Will headed over and stroked her hair, staring back at Jack.

"Can we keep her?"

The question echoed as the reel snapped off the camera, trailing on the floor while Jack went to finally bury himself in pussy.

12