Three Tops

Story Info
Conference friends share a special moment.
4.1k words
4.46
27.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were friends.

The "sparkly" kind of friends.

What is a "sparkly" kind of friend, you wonder? Those are the kind of friend you meet and everything just kind of clicks into place. Eyes meet and you know; hear the other's voice and know more deeply; after some drinks and stories are shared you know more deeply yet.

Yet what do you really know? You know you click with them. You have never met them before, at least in this lifetime, but is seems like twenty seconds into the conversation you have known them all your life. The connection just...sparkles.

As cliché as it sounds we met at a business conference in Las Vegas in the spring of 2010.

I can tell you exactly where she was and what she was wearing; she was right near the registration table in a blue print/flowered dress. The dress was business professional with a neckline that was a tad lower than maybe it should have been.

Or maybe it wasn't...she was bent over allowing a beautiful view of her lovely cleavage encased in what I thought might have been a blue-laced push-up bra. "Magnificent!" was all I could think.

As she straightened up my eyes traced a line from her cleavage up to her collar bone, across her collar bone to the side of neck, up her neck to her ear lobe were I allowed myself a few precious seconds to study the shape of her ears and the diamond studs that sparkled from the center of the lobe. From the lobe of her ear my gaze came down her jaw line to her chin, then up to her semi-plump lips that appeared to be covered in a glossy peach type of lipstick. I finished my journey by moving my eyes up past her nose to and finally settling on her dark-brown eyes...that were staring directly into my soul. (I would repeat this exquisite journey several times in the next few days as I masturbated furiously to thoughts of her charms.)

Our eyes remained locked for days it seemed and it couldn't have been for more than 20 seconds. And what a 20 seconds it was! In my overactive mind the unspoken conversation was rapt with sexual tension and unlimited energy:

"Did you have a nice journey, Sir?"

"Indeed I did, Ma'am."

"See anything you like, specifically, Sir"

"Indeed I did, Ma'am. Two lovely half-lobes of what I can only imagine, at this point, to be completely magnificent breasts; a collar bone that is begging to have the tip of my tongue run along it; a neck that desires to feel my lips kissing it with various degrees of intensity; a chin dying to feel my seductive nibbles as I bring my lips to yours to taste your mouth with your peach-colored lip covering."

Her slight cough brought me back to the lobby.

Still I did not move or speak, I just looked at her.

Finally she tilted her head every so slightly, raised her right eyebrow and gave me the "up-and-down" look that caused me to wonder if I was being evaluated for my potential role in the conference; the cut of my suit; or possible sexual compatibility. As her gaze lingered on my three-quarter erect cock pushing against my suit trousers, I was wondering what she might be thinking and at the same time was quite sure it didn't matter: she wore a wedding band and I was on the verge of a divorce.

"May I be of some...assistance...to you, Sir?" she asked letting the word "assistance" hang in the air with a sense of fuck-your-brains-out anticipation. The glimmer of a smirk on her face let me know she knew exactly what she was doing.

"No, I'm all set...up. I'm just looking around. Taking in the...um...sites, as it were." I said with a hint of a smile and raised eyebrow of my own. "There, take THAT!!!" I thought.

Her reply was lighting quick and deftly delivered: "Well, welcome then. We are looking forward to your seminar and are...ah...pleased...you seem so...excited...to be here." as she shot my groin a quick glance.

Game on...

...and so it went for the rest of the Conference and every Conference since then; warm, full-on tight embraces when meeting (perhaps held a bit too long); heavy flirtation; much banter; innuendo; ending with me masturbating intensely back in my room every night. (My active imagination had her pounding away on her beautiful clean shaven pussy with a pink colored rabbit in her room each night as well...)

Through the year we would check in with each other every once in a while, chat a bit about the latest adventure in our lives: birth of her daughter; work related events...and still...there were always the subtle tones of seduction present. A well chosen word...the emphasis on a selected syllable. It was heady and cerebral and I loved it...and was quite open to the possibility I was imagining it all...and that was fine by me. I wanted to do nothing to harm her marriage or be less than the man I had grown to become.

Then the most recent conference happened.

We ran into each other in the bar before dinner. She looked stunning. A turquoise tank top that showed a great deal of the top and center of her breasts, tight jeans showing her perfect curves and shapely ass. My cock instantly twitched. If "twitch" is the proper phrase for when about 1000 volts of electricity are pumped into a piece of living meat.

Her embrace was again full on and heart felt. Kisses on both cheeks close enough to the corners of the mouth to make others wonder and far enough away that we knew. (Or did we?) I enjoyed her hugs and kisses. They felt safe and secure and at the same time they contained a hint of sexuality as, after we made contact, it seemed to me she pushed her breasts more deeply into my chest. And she smelled sooooooo very good. (I hoped my quickly hardening cock would not rip through my jeans and impale her right there in the bar...well...that is what the rational part me hoped, anyway.)

We chatted for a few minutes and promised to catch up more later. As she turned to return to her table and friends she made sure that both breasts were pressed across the skin of my left arm. Each one of those beautiful globes crossed my arm at right about were the nipple would have been were it not covered by her flimsy top and bra. "Well played!" I thought as she did it in such a manner that our bodies shielded the contact from our friends at our respective tables. God she was good and the coy smile that snuck across her face as she turned told me she knew she was good, too.

Back in the bar after dinner, her table joined the table I was sitting at and the collection of Alpha Males immediately starting pissing all over each other for her attention. While she was not the only woman at the table, she was clearly the most beautiful as well as the most provocatively dressed. Don't get me wrong, she wasn't dressed like a tart in the least...her tank top showed A LOT of cleavage and every time she leaned forward to drag a finger seductively around the top of her wine glass, every man at the table, and at least one of women I noticed, leaned forward to get a better look at her beautiful breasts and, perhaps, a glimmer of a hint of a nipple. I found myself wantonly staring at her breasts several times over the course of the evening and thought that on at least two occasions she had busted me for it, pun intended. My cock was swollen all night and I knew from the wet spot I could feel on my undershorts pre-cum was flowing like a river out of my circumcised trouser trout.

As we got up to leave one of the Alpha's leaned over and whispered to me "I would wear that shit out..." and it was all I could do to not laugh in his face. She wasn't shit. He was shit and he never stood a chance with her and was so self-absorbed he didn't even notice it.

She leaned over to me to give me another hug prior to parting, pressing her breast into my bicep and lightly stroked my forearm. "Sleep well...but not too well." she breathlessly whispered in my ear as I felt the slightest flick of her tongue across my earlobe. Again, the timing and location were perfect: her mouth was completely shielded from both groups of friends.

Back in my room I replayed the night: her fingers; her breasts; her tongue; her lips; her eyes...her fingers; her breasts; her tongue; her lips; her eyes; her fingers wrapped around my throbbing cock, sliding her delicate hands up and down its length, faster and faster until she needs to again reduce the friction on my cock with the saliva from her hot mouth...her fingers pulling my cock towards those luscious peach-covered lips...taking the head of my cock in her mouth...swirling her tongue around the head and then driving her head down on it as if she wants to swallow the entire lower portion of my body...only to wrap those lips tightly around the base of my dick and slowly drag them back up to the tip...coating it generously with saliva and then returning to a "ramming speed" beat on my cock...I'm close...I feel my balls tighten and cock swell and know instantly this is going to be a good one...she has me in her mouth again...sucking me deep...fondling my balls...my hips begin to buck and I am helpless to do anything other than to fuck her face to the rhythm and depth that she sets...and she sets it fast and deep...as I warn her I am getting closer to coming, I feel her middle finger slide down the seam in my ball sack and follow the brown brick road to my asshole...I feel the cum begin to pool and bubble like steam in a tea kettle prior to making the pot sing...her finger slides closer to my ass and I feel the pressure of her looking to insert it into my ass...I'm helpless...I'm under her total spell...her middle finger finds my asshole and plunges in deeply...searching for my prostate...she skillfully finds it and presses...and the kettle sings...spewing forth multiple rockets of white hot cum that I feel splash off the back of her throat...she gags a bit at first and then regains her form...swallowing every drop with a blissful gleam in her eye...

...then back to reality, as Mr. Mathers III says...

I lay there for a bit...then reached for the t-shirt I left laying on the floor just so that I could clean up the cum I knew would eventually be present...but had no idea it would be found liberally spread from my navel to my neck. I don't shoot like that anymore...unless I'm thinking of her, apparently. As I thought more and more about the evening, I became increasingly anxious over the eye tit-fucking I gave her earlier. It was long and hard and direct and I didn't try and hide it, much. I wondered how she felt. I feel asleep unsettled and woke the same way.

The morning of the conference was busy for both of us. I saw her at breakfast and we said a passing hello but didn't have much time, or inclination, for anything else. I was actually concerned about being around her too much as I felt the attraction was evident to everyone that looked at us. I had no desire to compromise her...not to be confused with a lack of desire to see her in a compromising position. She was wearing another blue dress and had no panty hose on...and I would have loved to see her in several compromising positions that sprang readily to mind...which I had to divert quickly as I was spending most of the morning at the podium or on the stage and didn't want either an erection or a wet spot to ruin the presentations.

From my view on stage I had a perfect view of where she was sitting in the stadium-like seating. Her dress was normal length and she was sitting on her left hip with a lot of her right leg and thigh exposed...so much for the erection. On top of that, every time she shifted in her seat or crossed and uncrossed her legs I had a perfect view of the gap that was created. I felt like a boy in a high school class...waiting...watching...hoping for a panty shot...that never happened. To say I was crestfallen was an understatement.

When we broke for lunch I sat with her and her posse. I knew I wasn't going to be around that evening as I had to be back in the office the next day for a major presentation so I had little choice if I wanted to spend time with her. And I did want to do that.

We talked easily and shared some more stories to get caught up. As the others left the table I asked her to slide over closer and talk privately with me for a bit. I shared with her that I was a little nervous about where we stood with each other as I was staring at her breasts last night almost all night and thought she had caught me. She smiled a beautiful smile and assured me that we were fine. She said she had not noticed and if she had, and it had offended her, she would have said something. I instantly felt relieved. I didn't want to ruin the friendship. Later I replayed exactly what she said and wondered about the qualifier she used..."...and if she had, and it had offended her, she would have said something." So...did she notice? Did she notice and it not offend her? Did she welcome it? Did she want more? I was perplexed to say the least.

I checked in with her again over Face Book Messenger later in the week to see how the conference went. She said it was good and would have been better had I stayed longer. We chatted back and forth and then she let something surprising slip: that she was naked, in bed, and liked to sleep that way. In between the twitching of my cock I felt some sort of shock settle over my body. The comment wasn't part of the conversation...she just sort of blurted it out. So I went with it. We discussed nudity and being nude and how liberating it can be with the right people. It was clear we were friends, comfortable with one another, and had developed a certain degree of trust with each other. We reviewed our time together at the conference and the conversation returned to the tank top she was wearing in the bar. I again mentioned how much it revealed. She then she surprised me again by stating that it was not the most revealing tank she brought with her. Now my cock started to throb.

She went on to mention how she had three more tops and each top revealed a little more in one way or another, if she so chose. She told me the colors were robin's egg blue, a thin yellow, and a beautiful hot pink. I was pretty intrigued as I read her words with my mind going a thousand miles and hour. I snaked my hand into my gym shorts and stroked my growing cock as I pondered my reply...

"So which is your favorite?" I asked as I returned my hand to cock and contemplated her reply.

"Difficult to say. It depends on my mood, really. All can be daring." she replied.

I was now between a computer screen and a hard cock with no clear path forward. What should I do..."Fuck it." I thought...I'm a good guy and at the end of the day I'm still a guy...

"Show me." I typed, returning my hand to my now fully erect and slick cock.

"Can't do that. The pictures might get spread around the internet. I couldn't have that." she replied.

"Really think I'd share those with anyone. My eyes only. Always." I replied and started to again stroke my cock.

"Let me think..." was the reply.

Light years ticked by a second at a time. She wasn't the only one thinking. My mind was running wild. She was. She wasn't. She was making sure her makeup up was perfect and was trying to decide how to take the perfect picture. She was...

...my computer screen flickered and...there she was...sitting back on her heels on her rent-a-bed in, from what I could tell, only a robin's egg blue tank top pulled down tight to her knees and showing a good deal of her breasts. Her smile was radiant and her eyes had a special glint in them. I felt she was looking right at me. She was right too, this shirt did show more than the one she had on in the bar the other night. They were beautiful near as I could tell. Full. Firm. Luscious looking at least. Try as I might, I couldn't make out any of the areola or nipple...and I tried. I stopped stroking my cock long enough to type the reply:

"Lovely. You are right. This shirt is more daring than the one you wore the other night. I don't see how it can get better than this!" I said in a half-dare sort of way.

I instantly returned to stroking my cock and letting my mind continue to run wild...she was naked...changing into the thin yellow one...how would she do this. Would she sit there and roll her nipples between her thumb and forefinger to make sure they were hard and poked through the thin material of the tank top...would she use what I could hope was the ample juice from what I clearly visualized was her drenched pussy to make the area around the nipple wet so the nipple would stick out more...would she flash me a bit of her sex in an elegant way of enticing me yet maintaining a clear line...would she...

...BLAM...the screen flickered again and there she was in her yellow top. Not sitting back as far on her heels this time...more in a three-quarter position...legs spread wide...shirt pulled down tightly to just below her sex...or was it...the angle was difficult to tell. I allowed my eyes to travel up the picture to her magnificent breasts. They were all but exposed in this tank. Thin strips of material covered the center portion of areole and nipple but the edges were clearly visible. This shirt must have been for show as it hid next to nothing. The entirety of her dark areole and tight nipples clearly shown through the thin material of the yellow shirt. Maybe she did play with her nipples prior to the picture. I would have given anything to take my tongue over those sensitive buttons...holding them in my teeth and flicking my tongue back and forth until I heard her cry out in orgasmic bliss. I blew the picture up on my computer and looked closely at the area of her pussy...just visible were the very bottom of her pussy lips. Not hints of lips. The bottom of the lips themselves. I nearly came on the spot.

"Wow! Your body is amazing! That shirt is fantastic! Yellow suits you..." I typed out with my left hand as my right hand continued to work on my cock..

...and work on my cock I did! I was excited beyond belief. My cock throbbed in time with the beat of my heart. I could feel it jump inside my fist as I slid it up and down its full length...any second now it would explode all over my computer screen...my mind was again running wild with possibilities...what would she do...would she show me everything...would she even have a shirt on...I allowed my mind to again explore the myriad possibilities...perhaps she to has thrown caution to the wind and would send me a picture of her in her hot pink top with her pink rabbit vibrator shoved in her pussy exposing her coral colored pussy to me (no...not her style...I wrestled with myself...too crass)...maybe she would set the camera up and take the picture from behind with her ass and pussy perfectly exposed for my viewing pleasure (just as quickly...no...still too direct)...maybe she will...

...BLAM...again the computer flashed and her picture appeared...on her knees again...almost as erect as my cock...pink tank top pulled up into a bunch under her neck showing me all her feminine charms! And how charming they were!!! Her breasts were full and round, the areoles and nipples dark and tight...they begged to be licked and sucked...or covered in cum...or both...her belly was beautiful...soft but not sagging with a navel that demanded to be kissed...when my eyes reached her pussy I could not believe what I was seeing...a tightly trimmed and shaped brown bush that ended just above the slit on her pussy lips with every hair between the top of the slit and her asshole removed...and what a beautiful pussy it was, too...a tightly formed vulva with a labia majora that perfectly shielded the small labia minora...leading to what was easily seen as a very, very wet vagina...it wasn't just wet...it was soaked...so soaked that it was clear at least three separate lines of juice were flowing down the inside of her thigh (and me with out a cup to catch it and drink it)...and her clit...oh my...her clit was engorged and truly was the color of flaming coral and twice the size of a pencil eraser...the whole area looked like it had recently been caressed with enough force to give it that freshly fucked look...

12