Three's No Crowd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can come in if you want," she called out. "I'm not shy."

"Well, I am," I replied in a kidding way.

"Don't be bashful," she said teasingly. "I don't bite."

"Isn't that what the wolf said before he ate Little Red Riding hood?" I replied.

As I pushed the door open and stepped in, I could see her stretched out, her long dark hair pinned up, her body covered by a huge fluffy layer of bubbles.

"How do you get so much suds?" I asked.

"That's a trade secret," she said scooping some up to protect her body from my admiring gaze.

"Well, I'm a shower person myself," I admitted, "So I wouldn't know."

"That's too bad," she said with a flirtatious smile. "Baths can be quite romantic and sensuous, you know."

"I've heard of that," I replied. "Maybe with the right person."

As she swished around under the bubbles, her tongue darted out to lick her lips. Careful, Derek, old boy. Look out for thin ice and landmines, I thought, so I decided to play it safe.

"And what will Madam be having for dinner this evening?" I said in my best stuffed-shirt kind of voice.

"What kind of meat do you have?" she replied in her sweet clear voice, obviously noticing the growing bulge in my slacks.

"Only prime choice," I replied.

"I can see," she replied. "What's Lisa ordering?"

"A Rueben and a milkshake," was my reply.

"What kind of salads do they have?"

I read down the listings, adding my own little points of emphasis.

"You make them all sound so appetizing," she said. "I can hardly make up my mind."

"I would recommend the Monterey Chicken, Madam. Chicken is in season this time of year."

"Is it big?" she asked. "I like mine big."

"Ours are the largest m'am."

"Then I'll take it!" she said.

"Very well," I said with a bow. "Will there be anything else, ma'am?"

"Well, while you're at it," she said rising a little up from the bubbles, just enough so that the tops of her little tits became visible. "Could you do my back?" She turned in the tub to present her backside to me. Holding out a loofah, she said, "Here use this."

I set down the menu and squatted down to take it in my hand. She knelt in the tub and raised her arms above her head giving me full access to her beautiful backside. I could see the faintest of tan lines running across her back and the same on the cheeks of her ass. I soaped up and began to rub her gently, letting the texture of the loofah massage her shoulders. She leaned her head from side to side as I caressed her shoulders and worked down toward the small of her back.

"That feels wonderful," she cooed, leaning back into my stroke. "Have you had much practice in this?"

"Not really. Not lately."

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Not at the moment. Not for a while. Things just never seem to work out for me."

As I rinsed the loofah in the tub water, she reached down to grasp my hands and bring them up around to her breasts. "Maybe your luck is about to change."

I let my hands relax and cup her breasts. They were about the size of a half grapefruit and nearly as firm. Her nipples began to tighten up the moment I touched them.

"And just what is going on in here?"

I looked up to see Lisa in her robe standing at the bathroom door.

"Just the hired help taking the dinner order, ma'am."

I stood up and grabbed the menu.

"Lise! I saw him first!" Carrie said, turning around, her hands on her hips.

"But you wouldn't have said a word unless I ..." Lisa began.

"Now wait a minute here, girls," I interjected. "If there is some kind of thing going on between you two, leave me out of it. I'm not getting in the middle of anything, okay. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea."

"No wait," said Lisa, putting a hand to her head. "This is stupid. It's my fault. I have nothing to be jealous of. I mean, you're just the guy from next door and here we are teasing you like a couple of loose cheerleaders. I'm sorry."

"All right," I began. "Why don't you two get dried off and dressed and join me for dinner downstairs? That way, it'll just be like friends and no pressure or anything."

Carrie slowly stood up from the bath, remnants of the bubbles flowing down her lean tanned body. "Are you sure you want us to get dressed for dinner?"

"Well, I just thought that maybe we would be more relaxed, in a more public place," I replied.

"If we order room service, we could relax like this," suggested Lisa, pulling at the belt of her robe so that it opened up, showing a slice of her beautiful pale blonde body underneath.

"Actually that's not the kind of relaxing I really had in mind," I began. "Now, please understand, I find you both very attractive, but I sense that there's something else going on between you two and I'm not gonna get caught in the middle."

"Okay, shy boy," said Lisa with a flip kind of voice, closing up her robe. "Goody, Goody!"

"I'll tell you what," I said in compromise. "I'll make the call to room service and wait next door while you two finish up in here."

Carrie smiled that sweet grin of hers and Lisa stuck her tongue out at me.

"Goody, Goody Boy!" she called.

"One last thing," I began, "If you hang around me long enough you will find out that I'm anything but a shy goody, goody boy."

I shook my head and headed back to my room, careful to close the door behind me. After I made the call to place our order, I settled back onto the bed. These two were definitely not queer, unless they were playing some weird game. I could hear their voices mixed with the soundtrack of the TV movie. When I went to get a drink from the bathroom, I noticed that Lisa had left some of her stuff behind, including her undies tossed onto the counter in all their pink satin fancy. Now if I were some kind of sick fucker, I could have a great time with those. Nah, just the thought of it was enough for me. Just then there was a knock at the adjoining door. I opened it to see Lisa, still in the robe, waiting for me.

"I left my things in your bathroom!" she said moving past me into the bath.

"Shucks, and I was gonna toss your dirty underwear on the bed and roll all over it," I cracked.

She tried giving me a dirty look as she proceeded back to her room, but I caught a smirk working its way across her face. I closed the door and smiled. Looks like I have time to get cleaned up before dinner, I thought. I had washed up, changed clothes, and straightened up the room when there was a knocking at the door. I opened the door slowly, not sure what I would find. Lisa and Carrie were waiting patiently, dressed casually as before, although Carrie had replaced her slacks with a denim skirt that showed off her slender legs nicely.

"We brought a piece offering," Lisa said, obviously holding something behind her back. "Aren't you going to invite us in?"

"Oh, sure. I forgot all my manners," I said opening the door fully and waving them inside.

Lisa produced a bottle of scotch whiskey from behind her back.

"This is my emergency supply. I only bring it out during emergency situations, and the way you were acting earlier, made me think it was an emergency."

"And I brought the ice," added Carrie bringing a full bucket.

"I told you," Lisa said to Carrie. "His room is nicer than ours. Should we kick him out?"

We laughed together and set out the glasses, filled them with ice and scotch and toasted our new "friendship." Dinner soon arrived and I moved a chair from their room into mine so that we could all be comfortable. As we ate, I noticed that although our conversation was friendly, there were several double entendres and a couple of inside jokes between them. I was also aware that each one of them had wiggled a foot over in my direction, to play a game of footsie. Lisa had even slipped bare foot up my pant leg, stopping at mid-thigh before dropping her foot away when Carrie got up to set her dishes back on the room service cart.

"How about another Scotch?" Lisa asked, twisting off the cap.

"Set 'em up!" I called out, and she wasted no time in filling our glasses. "So tell me, you two seem really out there. Has the teaching profession changed that much since I was in school?"

"What do you mean?" Lisa asked, recapping the scotch and plopping back down in her chair.

"I guess there's this image of the typical teacher in my head, all prim and chaste," I answered. "You two are about as far from that as I could ever imagine."

"Let me put it this way," Lisa began. "When I'm in my classroom I'm all business. I have to be to keep order and the respect of my kids. But on my own time, I'm my own person. I have feelings and desires like any other person. Who says I have to go around with my nose stuck in a book?"

"I didn't mean that exactly," I tried to explain. "It's more that I didn't expect you to be so open with a stranger. Hell, you don't even know me from Adam, and yet here you are with all of this flirty business."

"And you don't approve?" Carrie asked.

"Hey, I'm a red-blooded male and certainly no fool," I replied. "I just found it surprising. Refreshing, but surprising."

"We're all full of surprises," Lisa said.

"That's the difference between us," I remarked. "With me what you see is what you get. No surprises, no worries. But women tend to be a big mystery to men. You bedevil us and drive us to doing all kinds of crazy shit."

"Like art, literature, music, shit like that?" asked Carrie.

"Since the beginning of time, honey," I replied.

"Just don't ask us what we want," Lisa interjected.

"Why, 'cause you don't know?" I asked.

"No, 'cause we ain't gonna tell you!" she answered. "We have to keep our mystique."

With another round of Scotch, our conversation became wide-ranging, very polite but very opinionated. My story was fairly short and sweet and they seemed interested, even asking some good questions. In turn, it was refreshing to hear their points of view. Both had gone to graduate school and Carrie was a published author. Lisa had specialized in elementary education and had been awarded special recognition for her work with children from divorced homes. As they talked, I would find myself checking out each one (as they were me as well) looking into their eyes, noting their smile or frown, the tilt of their head, the way they arranged themselves in their chair. Carrie was closed up, leaning forward, elbows on the table, holding her head in her hands. Lisa fell back in her chair, legs apart, arching her back as if presenting her luscious curves for display. After quite a while, Carrie excused herself to go to the bathroom.

"So now that you've told me what you think of the world," she said in a low husky voice. "What do you think of Carrie and me?"

"You're both pretty nice, a bit wild, but in an intriguing way," I began. "You're quite different people. She seems sweet and quiet and you've got a bolder tougher edge to you."

"A failed marriage does that to you," she remarked hanging her head a bit. After a moment, she raised her face up. "But that's not exactly what I meant. Would you rather fuck me or Carrie?"

My jaw dropped and I struggled to find the answer. They were both attractive and I could go for either of them if the circumstances were right. But to choose one over the other seemed hardly fair to either woman. Lisa was this tough, cool sleek blonde with heavy lidded green eyes and a supple curvy body that would drive any man crazy. Carrie was trim, dark and petite and seemed like one who would just explode with passion. When Lisa's foot began to work its way up my pant leg again, it became harder to put my feelings into words.

"Look, you're both very nice, quite attractive young women. But I'm not getting into a popularity contest."

"So who would you rather fuck tonight?"

"Neither. I mean both, I mean ... "

"What are you two talking about?" called Carrie as she returned from the bathroom.

"Derek was just telling me how he'd like to fuck both of us tonight," Lisa said turning to smile at her friend.

"No, wait," I protested. "That's not what I said."

"It's not what you say," Lisa began. "But what you mean. And I think you meant that you would like to fuck us both, the old ménage a trois, threesome style."

"Ooh, that sounds like fun," Carrie said coming to stand between Lisa and me. "Have you ever had two women at one time?"

"Are you man enough for it?" Lisa asked as her mouth curled into a sly smile.

"No and yes," I replied, calling their bluff. "Provided you two can handle all of me."

"Sounds like he doesn't believe we would do it," Lisa said glancing up to Carrie.

"Have you two ever shared a man before?"

"We came close once," Carrie said. "Until Lisa took over and spoiled it."

"I did not," Lisa protested.

"Now you two," I said rising up to stand between them. "Knock it off. Maybe we should head down to the bar. That way you're not likely to have a spat in public."

"Goody, Goody Boy," Lisa said, edging closer to me. "This isn't some little spat at all. This is more like full-blown lust."

"Or something," cooed Carrie pushing in toward me from the other side.

"Let's face it Goody Boy," Lisa began. "You've been eyeing us up and down all evening with those big blue puppy dog eyes. You can't say you're not interested."

"And it's not like you two haven't been turning up the tease factor since we met this afternoon," I retorted.

"Fair enough," Lisa said. "No more teasing. Are you going to put out or not? We haven't got all night."

"Don't turn us out and send us down to the bar to wrestle with the riff-raff," Carrie said with her big dark eyes sparkling.

"Okay," I said slipping one arm around Lisa's shoulders and the other around Carrie's waist. "You two are something else again. And there's more than enough of me to go around. But one thing: no pressure, no games, no weird shit. Okay, that was three things, but you know what I mean."

Carrie leaned onto my arm and tilted her head onto my shoulder. Lisa took my hand in hers and stood up bringing her face and lips close to mine.

"No games. No bull shit," she said letting her lips lightly brush mine. "Just some sweet, hot, raw, mind-blowing sex." She paused between the last few words to give me a brief kiss.

I turned to look at Carrie and found her standing on her tiptoes, her lips ripe for a long wet kiss, which I gave her. Our actions escalated quickly from light kisses and caresses to tongue probing and fondling. The next thing I knew, we were waltzing over toward the bed and I was pulling them down on top as I fell backward.

Kissing one, then the other I enjoyed the feeling of their hands wrestling over my growing erection. As Carrie won and her hands began to work on my cock, Lisa pulled herself up and we kissed. I ran my hands up her back toward her shoulders and she let me slip them around to her beautiful breasts. As our tongues began to wrestle and my fingers were making her nipples hard, she pulled at her shirt, raising it up to expose her breasts so nicely cradled in her thin satin bra. I pulled at the cups and easily slipped them down giving my eager fingers access to her warm willing flesh. Her kisses became more frantic and her hands began to move all over my shoulders and chest.

"How did you know pink was my favorite color?" I said between her hard wet kisses.

"You told me, remember," she said, rising up enough to pull her shirt off over her head. She shook her head back and forth, letting her blonde hair tumble about her shoulders. She leaned back down and pressed her exposed breasts with the pale erect nipples toward my face. "So what do you think of them now?"

"Beautiful!" I whispered. "Beautiful."

As I took one then the other into my mouth, kissing and licking and sucking, Carrie had finished opening up my slacks and pulled my stiffening cock out from my silk boxers. Her small little hand quickly stroked it almost to full erection.

"Oh, my," she cooed, as her hand moved slowly up and down my shaft. "We are in for a good time tonight Lise!"

"Go ahead, Baby," Lisa whispered, pulling my head into her breasts. "Goody Goody Boy has a job to do on my tits first."

I covered Lisa's breasts with my lips and tongue as completely as possible. She reached back and unhooked her bra, sweeping it away to give me complete access. She leaned back over me, swaying slightly from side to side, letting me draw figure eights with my tongue. I reached up and cupped her gorgeous pair, holding them firmly like a bra, pressing inward on her taut nipples, kissing that part of their sweet soft flesh not covered by my hands.

"Oh, suck them," she called out. "Suck on my boobs!"

As I kept kissing and caressing Lisa's beautiful pliant tits, Carrie began taking my cock into her mouth, softly, lightly, and almost reverently. My hips began to move in time with her head bobbing. I reached a hand down to Lisa's crotch and began to rub her. I could feel the dampness through her khaki slacks and the tiny little panty underneath. She began to fumble at the belt and snap. I opened them up for her and slipped my hand inside as she slipped her slacks down past her hips. I rubbed her pussy over her silky pink panty, moving my fingers slowly back and forth across her wet sex. Carrie's oral strokes were coming faster and I tried matching her as I stroked Lisa. I had barely slipped my fingers inside her panties when Lisa moved to take them and her slacks off.

"Screw the touchie feely crap. I want you to eat me out, Goody Boy!"

Once naked, she settled her wet pussy onto my mouth and began to ride me gently but careful to keep her clit as close to my tongue as she could. Her cunt was the sweetest I had ever tasted, hot and pink and wet. It was shaven except for a tiny patch of V-shaped blonde fur just on top. When I moved to lick the outer lips, she moved so that her clit came back to my tongue. She rose up so that all that touched me were the inner lips of her pussy and her clit, now fully emerged from its hood. She gasped, "Oh! Oh! Oh!" as she rocked back and forth.

Carrie pulled my slacks and boxers down and off of me. As she kneeled and bend down over my cock, bobbing on it with her hot wet mouth, I slipped my leg between her thighs and brought my knee up to contact her pussy. As she moved to suck me, her pussy rubbed against my kneecap and her breathing became more frantic. As her passion flowed into me through her terrific cocksucking, I tried to put it back out through my lips and tongue buried into Lisa's pussy. Lisa bounced lightly up and down, increasing her pace toward a first orgasm, squeezing her tits, and gasping, "Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Carrie began to moan and hum as she took my cock in her mouth while my knee rubbed her now dripping pussy. When she paused to take a breath, she continued to stroke me using both hands, one on the shaft and one on the head. Then she took me back into her hot wet mouth, moving up and down faster and faster. As Lisa reached an orgasm, I clutched at her tight ass and held her pussy down on my face sucking on her clit as wave after wave rolled over her writhing body. She moved my hands away from her ass, rose up from my face, and leaned down to kiss me on the mouth.

"Is that what I taste like?" she asked.

"Yeah, Baby," I remarked. "Sweet ain't it?"

She ran her hands over my chest and pulled at my shirt, tugging it up toward my shoulders. With my help she pulled it off over my head and ran a hand over my light patch of hair.

"Oh, shucks," she said with a phoney note of disappointment. "With your shirt open, it looked like you had a hairy chest, but all you've got is this little, little patch."

"Does that matter?"

"Hell, no," she whispered kissing me fully once more before moving down toward my cock. "Hey, Care! Share the wealth, okay?"

Carrie took one last deep plunge onto my cock and brought her mouth up very slowly, teasingly slowly, letting my cock ease out of her lips with one last kiss. Lisa wasted no time, grasping my dick and plunging her mouth onto me. I had always thought a blowjob was a blowjob, and had enjoyed every one I had ever received, I noticed that although her mouth was just as hot and wet and inviting as Carrie's, her touch and stroke were completely different. She was maybe more aggressive, taking me stroke by stroke deeper and deeper into her mouth until I could feel the head of my dick work down her throat. When she sucked deeply on my cock as she pulled upward I thought she would suck the bedcovers right up my ass!