Threesome Fantasy Becomes Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the moment that I had been waiting for! For the first time I was about to experience another cock inside me as I sucked on my husband's cock!

I was being unfaithful now, or was I? I guess that if the husband is there and encouraging his mate to fuck me, it didn't count!

Ian wasted no time in sliding his lovely young cock inside me and started to thrust enthusiastically. It was a fantastic feeling, and the sensation was heightened as he started panting about how good it felt and that how had been dying to get his cock inside me for two years.

They were both gasping crude comments to each other as they both humped away at my pussy and mouth and I was struggling to brace my little body between these two big excited guys.

Ian said something about wanting to cream my pussy and as I heard Jim reply,

"Go on mate, just give it to her nice and hard and enjoy it! We've plenty of time to fuck her silly all night tonight!"

Hearing that, I started to cum once more!

Ian's pace increased and he was slapping his body hard against my bum. I knew it was coming and soon felt his hot cum starting to flood into me as he called out.

"Oh fuck yes! Take it, you sexy little bitch! Move that arse! Oh yeah! Here it comes! My balls are bursting, I'm gonna fill you up! Oh fuck yes!'

This was too much for Jim! Knowing that Ian was emptying his balls into his wife pushed him over the edge! His cock started to erupt in my mouth and I gulped and nearly choked as I swallowed his big hot spurting load! All three of us were coming in unison! As my two lovers finished pumping their hot cum into me, we collapsed into a panting heap on the floor.

I really thought that was going to be the end of it as way lay there recovering, but their hands were still all over me. Finally, I eased myself shakily to my feet went and made some more coffee and sorted out my make up, I still wanted to look good for them as I walked around dressed only in my thigh boots and stockings.

Before long I was delighted to find that their cocks were soon hard again. Jim scooped me up in his arms, saying to Ian,

"I think we need to take her to the bedroom, we can fuck her all night in comfort there!"

They closed in on me once more; I was knelt over them as they both sucked on a hanging breast each. I was soon on my back as they then took it in turns to fuck me again. After another long session on our bed I lost count of how many hot loads that I had taken. They spent what seemed like hours just swapping around using my pussy, mouth and tits and I was in an erotic heaven. I was being fucked on my back, or kneeling astride one of them, or stood up being taken from behind. Most of the time I had one cock in my pussy and the other in my mouth! Some of the time one would take time to recover, watching the other working on me! I was surprised that I didn't feel sore with all that pounding, thrusting cock.

Finally the guys ran out of steam and it was time to sleep. Ian stayed with us and we all drifted off into a very contented slumber, with me between my two lovely men. I was still in my stockings and boots, but I just didn't care! I awoke several times during the night and each time I was aware of hands still roaming lazily over my body.

***

The next morning, just as the dawn was breaking I started to come awake drowsily. My mind slowly recalled what had happened the night before. I found it difficult to believe that I had actually gone through with letting myself be fucked by two men late into the night. Perhaps I should have felt some guilt, but I didn't have time to consider it for long as I felt a hand sliding up my inner thigh.

I was expecting it to be Jim, but as I opened my eyes I could see that he was still sound asleep. I turned the other way and saw Ian looking at me with lust in his eyes.

"Good morning gorgeous!" he whispered, "I have to go soon, so I want you again before I leave."

I wasn't sure that this was right with Jim asleep, (I found out later that he was feigning it and was watching us the whole time!) so I whispered "No" and nodded towards Jim. His fingers were inside me now and he just smiled and whispered "Oh Yes!"

He pulled the covers back and began sucking my nipples. I so wanted him again and felt myself sliding beneath him, reaching down and guiding his cock back into my pussy as I continued to shake my head in denial.

He took no notice as he slowly positioned himself over me, gently easing his cock further inside me once more!

I nodded again towards my sleeping husband and whispered,

"Ian, we can't!" I was enjoying the tease!

He just smiled and whispered back, 'You are a very sexy and very beautiful woman, and I'm desperate to fuck you once more before I leave!'

I was touched, but still said, No, Ian, we really mustn't!' Poor boy!

It was too late though, he was in and we already were!

Slowly he pumped his cock in and out, holding back so as not to waken my husband. It was an agonisingly slow fuck, but I was so enjoying his forced restraint that I couldn't allow either of us to speed up!

This ecstatic agony lasted for about fifteen minutes.

Then Jim 'stirred' and has hand came slowly up and started to squeeze my right breast.

I turned to him and smiled guiltily, "I'm so sorry my love" I explained weakly, "Ian wanted an early start!"

"So it seems!" he replied, then, to my great surprise he called to Ian, "Go on then son, give it to her if you're going to! Give my hot little posh totty another good fucking!"

Relief flooded through me as Ian started to do just that. He lifted my legs and gripped my ankles, pinning them to the bed either side of my head as he pumped his big primed cock deep inside me. The bed started to bounce as a humped his young cock into my little pussy with great enthusiasm. Before long I could feel him spurting as he groaned and emptied his balls of another hot fresh load of cum.

Finally he stopped. Panting with exertion he slowly eased his fat, softening cock from my sodden pussy with a soft sucking sound.

As he rolled off of me, and started to get out of bed, Jim rolled me onto my front, pulled my hips up and easily slid his hard cock straight into my cum filled pussy.

"Don't worry love, plenty of stiff cock left yet!"

He was still fucking me hard as Ian left the room.

Finally, he slowed as he emptied his balls deep inside me too, before collapsing beside me. He cuddled up behind me and we both drifted off into a deep sleep.

Jim was very attentive following that night, I felt as though he was seeing me in a different light and treating me like some sort of sexual goddess. That has never changed to this day!

One thing that I was sure of, if it was on offer, I definitely wanted more of this. It was the most erotically satisfying night I'd ever had, I wanted more and I now knew that I would enjoy being their little cum slut from time to time!

I hope you enjoyed this true account of my first threesome, I have edited this from the original following a few errors being pointed out. I have had criticism of certain aspects but have not changed anything as this is a true account and written as it happened. if you're going to vote, don't be too harsh, this is my first submission!

12