Thrown Out of the Adult Bookstore!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Shit, man! You scared the Hell outta me," then I chuckled!

He apologized then introduced himself, saying, "I thought I would introduce myself and tell you my name is Larry. I'm a 30 year old GI. I'm single, and don't have any plans for the rest of the night, I was hoping that you two might like to get a motel room, or something and we could have some more fun."

I introduced both of us by name, and then turning to Brandie, I said, "Well, that's up to you. What do you want to do?"

She said, "Yeah, sure. We can go home and have some more fun."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! I was really shocked earlier in the evening when my totally sober wife suggested we go play at the bookstore, now to hear her openly offering to fuck another man in our bed, at home, and she hadn't had a drop of alcohol, I was amazed, and my cock started to stiffen again in my pants.

By the time Brandie had gotten ready to go out, earlier, it was nearly 10 PM. We had been at the bookstore about an hour, so it was shortly after 11. But my wife was hungry, so she suggested we stop at, of all places, the Waffle House, on our way home.

I said, "The Waffle House? The way you're dressed?"

She said, "I'll keep my coat on."

I looked at Larry and he just shrugged his shoulders and said, "OK with me. I'll even buy."

So, off we went to the Waffle House. On the short ride there, I asked my wife what she was up to. She told me nothing, she really was hungry and she also thought it would be a nice way to have some conversation with Larry and get to know him a bit.

But, she said, "Go to the other Waffle House, not the one we always go to. I don't want the people at the one we go to all the time, and who know us, to see us with this other guy, and me all gussied up like a street tramp, with this makeup, and this cock sucking red lipstick on."

I thought that made sense, there wouldn't be any awkward questions that way. Besides, I could plainly smell my wife's freshly fucked, full of cum cunt in the confines of the car. I wondered if anyone would smell it in the restaurant. When we got there and went inside, I found out what my devious wife was really up to! She guided us to a booth, all the way in the back, and then when I sat on the side with my back to the window, looking towards the rest of the restaurant, my wife slid into the booth across from me and dragged Larry in beside her. Sitting the way we were, my wife could open her coat a bit and tease me, and I suspected, she could let Larry feel her up a little bit without anyone seeing it. As we got our drinks, ordered our food, and chatted with Larry, I noticed that he almost constantly had his right hand under the table, and I suspected he was rubbing my wife's leg.

At one point, I saw my wife close her eyes and bite her lip a little bit, then she giggled, opened her eyes, pushed Larry off and said, "That's enough of that, for now," and she giggled some more.

I surmised that she had probably let him get a finger, or two, into her still, cum soaked pussy, right there in the Waffle House! She was doing all this for my benefit, as much as Larry's, as she knows how turned on it makes me, to watch her acting like a total slut with another man. And it was working, my cock was hard as a rock in my jeans!

We got home around 12:30 AM and Larry and I took turns, and shared my wife, in almost every imaginable way that two men can share one woman, until the sun came up! By 6:30 AM, Larry and I had both had three, or four orgasms, I think he might have been one up on me at maybe five, (not counting the one he had at the bookstore), and my wife had had dozens of orgasms big and small!

The bed was covered in several cum soaked spots, we had created a couple of larger ones during the night, but none of us cared, we just kept rolling around in it. My wife's nightie had some dried cum on it in different places, her stocking tops were crusted with it, and her stockings weren't as straight and neat as they were earlier in the evening. My wife had some dried cum in her hair and on her tits. That must have come from a blow job she gave Larry. That was one of his biggest orgasms of the night, when she sucked him off to completion. That was his chance to fully experience my wife's cock sucking abilities and she didn't disappoint him! He blew a huge load all over her face, chest and neck.

Except for a few short breaks to go to the bathroom, or get a drink, the sex action had been nearly constant. Sometimes wild and fast, other times slow and passionate. Sometimes I had just sat back and watched Larry with my wife, a few times, he just watched the two of us together.

It was a great night of sexual action and had we not gotten thrown out of the adult bookstore, we might not have actually met Larry, and had that wild, all night threesome, that was a thrill for all of us!