Tighter the Better Ch. 01

Story Info
BDSM dreams coming to life!
2.2k words
3.86
24.9k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since childhood, there was something which not felt right. I lived in a small town. An ambitious girl with big dreams. But life had different plans for me.

It all started when my cousins tied my hands and taped my mouth when I was eight. Didn't liked it then but it might have triggered what I would call now my erotic hormones. After a while I craved to be restrained.

Time passed. I'm 24 now. One day I got an idea to create a Fake Identity on Facebook so that I can talk to people with similar interest. Then I met Jack. For months we chatted, talked and did role plays and finally he invited me to work as his personal secretary. I felt very happy and countless erotic thoughts come to my mind. I didn't had any boyfriend and had to work someday so why not!

So the day came when I joined his office in a far away city, living alone by myself. It was my first day at office. I waited outside his cabin, the desk girl outside was looking at me. I was wearing a black pencil skirt and a white shirt, pink bra and a pony tail made using a pink rubber band on my long black hair. I always prefer light makeup and was wearing a light pink gloss, eye liner, blush, light pink eyeshadow and light pink nail polish.

The desk girl received a call, I felt a bit nervous. We chatted but was my first time meeting Jack. My heart beat was rising. She asked me to enter the cabin and I stood up, waved my hand over my skirt to remove any crease lines caused by sitting over the bench.

I entered the cabin. It was a bit dark as the blinds were closed. On my right there was a leather black sofa and in front of me was a big glass aquarium. I looked at my left and there was a big carpet in center and a huge desk after that. it was a long office. There was also a water cooler, big ass T.V and then there was a washroom.

I heard sound of washing hands and then Jack came out and looked at me.

Hi Jack, I spoke with nervousness. He greeted me with my nick name he created. Kitty! Well it was a nice name and I liked it too. I was blushing. He asked me to take a seat on the leather sofa and we talked about meeting finally at last and how was my trip coming in this city. Then he gave me some documents to sign which I obviously didn't read as I trusted him and the room was dark as well. He asked me to read but I didn't bother to.

There was a devilish smile at his face when I signed but I don't took it as a concerning. Now you have signed the documents, let's get started. I have bought a bottle of red wine to celebrate. He was aware I like red wine so much that I couldn't said no. He poured me a glass and one for him. I was not aware he had already laced my glass with a drug. I touched the glass to my lips and took a small sip. He was looking at me. I was thinking what if the wine is drugged but as he poured it in front of me, I didn't care to thought further and emptied the glass.

Wow kitty! you are fast. He said. Let's make plans for today's evening to go out and show you the town. I said okay, Then it hit me, I felt a bit dizzy but not sleep.

Well Ms. Katie, this is the first surprise. Suddenly, I felt I'm not able to move. He paralyzed me with the drug. I was sitting on sofa and he rested my head on sofa slowly. It was already dark and I was loosing the left of my vision as well. Everything was getting blurry and slow. He made me lay on the sofa on my back. He sat near me on the floor and started touching me. My face, my lips, my boobs putting his hand inside my shirt, then under my skirt.

Let's get the party started kitty. He said with a smile. He pulled a bag from one side of sofa which I didn't saw earlier and opened it. Kitty it has all the stuff we had ever talked about and some new stuff as well. he said to me near my ears.

I tried to move but failed. He took a nylon rope, turned me so that my back is facing him. pulled my arms together at back and started tying my hands. He wrapped the rope many times to secure my wrists tightly and tied them with a strong knot which I could never open even if I'm at my full strength. Then another rope came sliding my arms and he started tying my elbows together. I never thought that my elbows could touch each other but he pulled the rope so tight, it hurted for a second then went numb. My wrist, my arm and my elbows are so tightly tied up, i couldn't feel them at all.

Then he took out a leather collar with a pad lock and secured it on my neck and threw out the key. This will be your permanent collar my submissive. He whispered. You now belong to me! I moaned slowly, nooo.

Yes, Infact you signed it kitty. Want to hear what you have just signed?

I Katie Watson, in complete awareness agree that I belong to Master Jack and will obey everything asked of me by him. Master Jack have full authority to decide my routine, diet and I will follow all orders. Master Jack can try all kinds of BDSM stuff on me and I will have no objection on it. I can be tied up all day, starved, and fucked which I will accept happily.

Fear went through my bones and with all energy I have, i tried to move but I almost forgot that I can't. He came near me and whispered. You are screwed. Let's finish this up and take you to my home.

I have another gift for you. He pulled something small from the bag and put it inside my vagina slowly. It was a remote vibrator which is controlled by an app. I read about it in past. He tested it with full swing after putting inside and I jumped by body suddenly. I felt a very strong vibration inside me. I couldn't help it. It was intense feeling running through my body.

Then he brought more ropes, started tying my ankles, my thighs and my legs together. he seems to know ropes very well and being masculine, he made sure that my bonds are super tight. My arms and my legs are tied up and then he bring another rope to tie my wrist and ankles together, pulling the rope so hard that my wrist and ankles were touching. He made a very strict hogtie of me which I can't even think of getting free ever on my own.

I was hopeless but these tight bonds, It was a feeling like my dreams are coming true. I was enjoying it. Then he pinched my nipples very hard, I opened my mouth to scream and he suddenly put a ball gag inside my mouth and secured it tightly behind my neck.

I was hogtied, gagged laying helplessly on the sofa and in few minutes, I passed out.

I woke up and I was in same hogtie position now on the desk resting on my stomach. My arms, elbows, ankles and legs are still tied up extremely tight penetrating my skin and I was not able to move even a centimeter. My pony tail was tied tight using a rope with my wrist and pulled over pulling my head up. One rope was also passed through my neck choking me a bit. I tried to move but my hogtie was fixed with a rope attached to ceiling. He prepared everything. So in all, this was the first time I was bound like this, every part of my body was numb because of the tight ropes. The feeling was unbelievable. In my heart, I want him never to untie me. Even tie me more tighter I dreamt off. My vision was restored and saw Jack was sitting in front of me on his chair staring at me. I was passed out for long I guessed as I was drooling like hell on the table. I was still drooling and drops of saliva was dripping from my lips causing threads of saliva attached to my lips and table. I was helplessly bound unable to speak. He had also put a hard office file below my breast and after putting 2 holes in the file, my nipples were went through one side of the file and there is some space between the file. He plugged two paper clips to my nipples which were hurting like hell. Damn this is how it's done Jack. I thought.

All my fantasies were coming to life. Being tied up like this, I wanted no more. He grabbed my mouth. Look at my table. You messed it up. I'm gonna ask you to clean it. But let first change your gag. Don't want you drooling all day. we still have 4 hours left for the day. I thought 4 more hours like this. Wow! Yes please.

he unfastened the leather strap behind my neck and removed the gag. As I was about to speak Jack!! At a surprise he stood up and put his hard dick inside my mouth. Mmmmmmmmphhhhhh I never felt this feeling ever. It seems like I wanted this and I was getting more excited and thrilled. It was an unimaginable feeling running through me.

He was fucking my mouth hard grabbing my pony tight. My mouth was all covered with my saliva and his pre cum. dripping from my lips. Chugging sounds. Then he increased the speed and his dick was touching my throat. He stopped for few moments once the dick was touching my throat. I felt choked and the rope around my neck was doing it's job as well. When he pulled my pony tail further back, causing strain on the rope around my neck, an unknown sensation was felt in my body. I wished his dick could go further inside me. I didn't wanted him to remove his dick from my mouth. I was liking it a lot! Then he resumed with the strokes and in few seconds he came inside my mouth. It was a lot and It went straight inside my throat and I was unable to stop it.

Swallow bitch! I don't want even a one drop outside. As he started removing his dick from my mouth, there were threads of cum and saliva between his dick and my lips. He had something in his left hand which he has hiding behind his back. It was a penis gag. A huge 6 inches of rubber penis attached to a flat leather piece. As he pulled out his dick, without causing a second of delay, he pushed that long rubber black shiny penis inside my mouth and it went to my throat.

This was very intense. I was not able to bear this all. I wanted it more and more and I was getting it. There were 4 straps on this gag. 2 above the leather piece and two below. He secured those straps tightly behind my neck. I was unable to speak again. moreover the leftover cum was pushed again in my throat.

The gag was amazing! It doesn't look like that it has a long rubber penis attached inside when looked from front. Well, that was a lot of jizz, Jack said. and sat on his chair again.

Well, I emptied my semen, I have to take a nap now. You stay like this my kitty, don't go anywhere like this he said. Well that was a joke. I couldn't move an inch. I looked at his eyes and he know that I liked it and liking every moment of it. These fantasies we have talked about in our chats and all was becoming real.

So kitty, How you like the penis gag? It will stay like this inside your mouth. When I remove it, my dick will be inside your mouth again. So you have to adapt to it. Now it's time you blindfold you. You should rest as well.

he took a satin pink cloth and tied on my eyes, causing me unable to see anything. I felt more aroused. This huge penis sitting in my throat. Bound so tight. I was thoughtless. Loving my bonds, thinking this moment should never end. Trying to move and squirm enjoying the super tight ropes against my flesh. More I try to move, more tighter it gets and more amazing it felt. I was enjoying it but suddenly it went to extreme when he turned the vibrator on which was already inside me. Then he started increasing the Vibrator strength more and more. Causing tides of shivering in my bones. Then after few minutes he reduced the vibrations to minimum but enough to drive me crazy.

This was gonna kill me. That was too much to process. I squirmed like hell. The rope was choking my neck more I tried to squirm and when I tried to move my head. It was secured very tight with ropes. These feelings!! Am I dreaming!