Timing Is Everything Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“We left in my car, and the two guys followed in their car”, Meagan continued. “I was hesitant about going to our house, and I was relieved when Debbie suggested her hotel room”.

“Scott, I want you to know that while I did enjoy what happened, I don’t want to hurt you”. “We were there in the same room, so I got quite turned on by watching Debbie get fucked”. I just smiled, listening with intent while caressing Meagan’s skin. I had moved my hand, pulling her nightshirt up high, so I had access to her bare stomach and tits. As she recounted her affair, I observed her nipples being erect and her unsteady breathing. “The hotel room had two queen beds, so we were each, with a guy, on separate beds”. “We wasted no time in getting undressed, and my partner sucked on my tits, as we lie on the bed”, she said. “You haven’t told me his name”, I stated. “I don’t know his name, and at the time, I didn’t want to get personal, whatsoever”, was her reply. That was good enough for me, I thought.

“He went down on me”. “It felt good, and gave me an orgasm, but it was nothing like you are able to do for me”, she said. That made me feel good. “Did you go down on him”, I asked? Hesitantly, she told me that she had. “I was so horny, I needed to experience him in my mouth and cunt”. “I gave him head, but he never came in my mouth”. “Before he could come in my mouth, he said he wanted to fuck me”, she explained. “I readily agreed, and he moved up between my legs”. “I was in heaven as his cock pushed inside of me”, she said. Even as she was describing the event, she had goose bumps on her skin. I moved my hand up to lightly caress her tits and to carefully pinch her nipples. Meagan moaned under my touch, as I traced my fingers up around her neck. She quivered as I traced lightly around her ear and back down her neck.

Continuing her story was difficult for her to do, as I was getting her pretty aroused. She continued. “He established full insertion and began pumping me in a rapid motion”. “It is hard for me to explain, but I really enjoyed it”, she said. “It was no different that if you and I make love, but the mystery and intrigue really had an effect on me”, she explained. “I had a series of strong orgasms, and we finished with him shooting his load of cum, deep inside me”.

“As my orgasm wore down, and we rested, I began to feel tremendous guilt”, she said, as she reached for my cock. Meagan began to stroke my hard shaft, as she continued to speak. “I really felt lucky when both of the guys agreed on a deadline they had. “Debbie wanted more sex, but they needed to leave”. “I felt relief that it did not go further”, she stated.

“After the two guys dressed, and left, Debbie was still wound up”. “She came over to me where I sat on one bed”. As I listened to Meagan, I grew more interested. I suspected what she was going to tell me, and I was right. “Debbie moved in close to hug me, and began feeling my tits”, she said. “Scott, I was already feeling guilty for what I had done, and I rejected her advances”. “I was confused, and I am not sure what to think about it”, she added. “Debbie gave me a quick kiss and respected my wishes, not to play around”. “Not a lot was said after that, as we got dressed”. “Since Debbie’s car was parked at our house, we both left the hotel room to head to our home”, Meagan continued.

“I worried that I had offended her, but she insisted that she was fine”. “I’m so confused and distracted about my feelings”, she said. I continued to stroke her smooth skin, even running my fingers down her thighs and back up. I knew I was getting to her, and I could catch an occasional hint of her female juices.

“How do you feel about having sex with Debbie”, I asked? “That’s just it”, she said. “I don’t know”. “It intrigues me, and I am curious, but it doesn’t seem right”. “I shouldn’t even have to worry about it, and yet I can’t stop thinking about it”. “There was a strange feeling that ran through me when Debbie felt my tits”, she said. “The thought of having sexual feelings for another woman really bothers me, so why can’t I quit thinking about it”, she asked? I leaned over to her, kissing her softly on the forehead. “I’m not sure, Meagan, but if I had to guess, I would say that deep inside, you may want to experience this scenario”. As I said that, I could see her breathing change, as well as a quick shiver. I was sure, at that moment, that I was right, but I didn’t believe she was ready to admit it.

Meagan continued telling me about that night. When the two gals had reached home, they went inside to talk briefly. Sharing a nightcap, they recounted how the evening went, and both admitted it was enjoyable.

From what I knew of Debbie, to this point, I would have to say she was more open sexually and also somewhat of a slut. After Debbie and Meagan had shared a drink, they ended the night and Debbie went back to her hotel. Meagan looked at me saying, that was it. “That is how it all happened”, she said. “Are you mad”, she asked? “No sweetie, I am not mad”. “If anything, I am turned on, thinking about another man’s cock gliding smoothly in and out of your hot pussy”, I added.

She looked at me with a slight bit of bewilderment. “I can’t help it, Hun, while I wouldn’t want to make a habit of it, I think it would be a real turn on to see you have sex with another man”, I said. Though she passed it off as only a fantasy, I could detect how it made her tremble. Deep in, I believed she would also want to do it, though openly, she said it didn’t interest her.

Meagan then turned toward me, asking about my encounter with Debbie and Sandy. I decided to be completely honest, hoping it would not hurt her. I told her about the entire thing, including how I had tried to trick them. She actually found considerable humor in the fact that she had them work a trick of their own on me.

I found it interesting though, that as I described the whole affair; she seemed most intrigued that the two sisters shared a kiss with each other. Basically, they shared with the other; the taste of my cum. Meagan didn’t have to say much, as all of the evidence was visual for me. Her body tensed as I related how Sandy had tried going down on Debbie. I also told her though that Sandy was not sure she liked it that much. I wanted to be honest about that, too.

“What was it like to watch the two girls”, she asked? “Well, quite frankly, it was one hell of a turn on”, I responded. “I would never want to push you into something you don’t want, but if you ever decide to get it on with Debbie, I fully approve of it”, I added. I was amazed at her reaction. She said she didn’t think it would ever happen, but at the same time, goose bumps formed on her arms. I knew full well that she was interested, if nothing else, curious.

By now, we had cleared everything up between us. The affairs were out in the open and we both felt extreme relief and forgiveness. As we talked about it, we agreed that our relationship not only would survive the affairs, but the whole thing added a certain excitement to our marriage.

We both lay arm in arm, on the bed. As we looked into each other’s eyes, we felt close and truly loved each other.

“Lets take this nightshirt off”, I suggested, as I helped her sit up. Meagan and I were both hot and ready for sex. She resumed stroking my cock, and I moved closer to begin kissing her body. Stroking my fingers through Meagan’s short, brown hair, I nibbled on her right ear. She moaned with certain excitement as I kissed and nibbled her neck and ears. She really likes it when I open my mouth wide, biting very gently on her neck, as I use my hand to caress her tits.

Her breathing was erratic and showed a demand for more. I kissed my way down her neck to her tits, pulling on each nipple with my teeth. I gently bite onto a nipple and pull outward. As her nipple stretches, my teeth carefully rake the nipple until it springs free from my mouth. Meagan’s tight, flat tummy moved with anticipation of my next moves. She tried to maintain a grasp on my hard dick, but lost hold as I slid lower. I trailed several kisses and licks down to her bellybutton.

Her arousal was evident as I watched her clench the bed sheets in her hands. The knowledge of my next goal made her shake and moan. Feeling her hands pushing softly on my head, I pleased her, moving my mouth the rest of the way to her open pussy lips. As I kissed and licked her wet slit, I moved my body to a comfortable position between her legs, helping her to spread wide. I enjoyed going down on her. My horny wife writhed with passion as I sucked gently on her clit. I continued my onslaught of her twitching pussy as I heard her mumbling. “Oh God, Scott, I have really missed your tongue”, she said. “You always do me good”. Using my lips, I slowly pulled outward on one of her inner labia lips. The vixen, squirming under my grasp, was nearing her orgasm. With every tease of my lips and tongue, I heard a distinct whimper.

She was there and, fully loving it. “I’M COMING, I’M COMING, OH GOD, IT’S SOOOOO GOOOOD”, she moaned and groaned. “AAAHHHHH, OOOOOHHH, YESSSSS”. She thrashed around as I tried to continue my assault on her womanhood. She continued coming in torrents, as I flicked her clit with my tongue. My face was glazed with her juices, and her wrenching orgasm finally subsided.

Meagan lay spent, glistening fluids running out of her open, flexing pussy. She rested, convulsing with erratic breathing, as I softly held her. Pulling her head to my neck, I allowed her to regain strength before I did any more.

Completely winded and sated, she hugged me tight, telling me she loved the way I made her feel.

My cock was ready to explode, and my hot little wife knew it. She looked into my eyes, taking hold of my cock. “Do you want to fuck me like the horny slut I am”, she asked, smiling? That was my Que. I know that when she starts talking dirty, she is ready to really get into it. “I want to push my hard cock into you slick fuck tunnel”, I responded. With that, I got between her legs and lifted her legs up over my shoulders. Leaning forward somewhat, I slowly inched my cock into her cunt. She looked so sexy as the weight of my body folded her legs down onto her tits. I worked a consistent rhythm in and out of her moist, slick cunt. In this position, the depth of my thrusts gave her maximum stimulation. She was grabbing around my back, digging into my skin.

I pumped away like there was no tomorrow, and she screamed with delight. The intensity of our pleasure heightened, and I felt that familiar tension building within my lower gut. My balls ached and tightened with my pending orgasm. When Meagan gets close to an orgasm, her cunt muscles flex involuntarily. I knew she was also close.

Every muscle in my body tightened up, and gritting my teeth, I began to cum. I had a lot of built up excitement from the whole day’s events, and I released a huge load of cum, deep inside my wife’s tight cunt. Shot after pulsing shot of sperm blasted the walls of Meagan’s pussy. As I tried to maintain composure, pumping when I could, she too began to cum. Her orgasm was every bit as intense as the last one she had. We were both groaning and moaning with intense release, feeling my load being forced to leak out. We were totally wet with out fluids, collapsing in exhaustion. The trimmed hair above her pussy was matted with my spunk.

Even as I rolled off to the side, Meagan’s legs instinctively moved with spasms. She dipped a couple of fingers into her cunt, drenching them with my cum. She quickly brought them to her mouth, licking and savoring our combined juices. I knew she could taste herself, and I decided, at that moment, to try to get something set up between her and Debbie.

We fell asleep in each other’s arms, the room filled with the scent of sex. I woke up several times through the early portion of the night. I couldn’t quit thinking about how turned on I was at the sight of Sandy and Debbie kissing. Although Sandy had not been totally aroused by it, the sight made for very good watching. My mind wandered in and out as I tried to sleep. My thoughts kept turning to the possibility of getting Debbie to seduce my wife. I looked over at the peaceful, sleeping person next to me. I was grateful for a great and understanding wife.

I woke, some hours later, to the smell of bacon cooking. The aroma of a good hot breakfast filled my senses as I stretched. Looking at the clock, I knew I had slept late, but I didn’t care. Meagan had gotten up, showered and cooked bacon and eggs. I took a fast shower to get cleaned up and refreshed and went out into the kitchen. I only had a pair of workout sweats on; thinking a bite to eat would be in order. Meagan had her back to me as I entered and stood in the kitchen doorway. I paused, taking in the beauty that was my wife. She hadn’t seen me and was unaware of the fact that I was watching her. At 32 years old, she was still very sexy and had what it took to turn my head.

When she finally turned and saw me, I just tilted my head and smiled. “How long have you been standing there”, she asked? “Long enough to again be very grateful to have you as my mate and friend”, I answered. Meagan seemed to melt into my arms with those words, giving me a nice good morning kiss.

“What time did you get up”, I asked? “About 7:oo”. “I couldn’t sleep, thinking I wanted to call Debbie”, she added. “Oh”, I responded. Another tight hug came my way as my cute wife looked into my eyes. Her blue eyes sparkled as she squeezed me. “I wanted to call her to thank her for treating you good and to tell her that things were wonderful”, she said. “How is she doing this morning, then”, I asked? “It seems that you were a real stud for her and Sandy”. “In fact, Debbie says that Sandy can’t quit talking about how you made her feel”.

“I . . I don’t really know wha . what to say”, I said. “I didn’t mean for it to get to that point”, I began to say. “No no no, I’m not mad”, she said. “I’m actually quite pleased that my man is such a stud”, was her added reply. “Besides, I know how much you love me, and we talked last night how this whole thing had turned us both on”, she reminded me. I guess I was wondering what her point was here, when she let me off the hook. “I invited Debbie and Sandy to come and visit, if they wanted to”, Meagan said. “They are coming up on Friday, to stay the weekend”, she added.

“I don’t understand”, I stammered. “Just to visit . . or . . what”, I queried? “What is it that you want to have happen”, I asked? “I mean, I don’t picture you wanting to do a group sex thing”, . . I trailed off, not even knowing what I was trying to say.

“It’s ok Scott, nothing will happen that you and I don’t first agree on, how’s that”? “Ok, I guess”, I said with some growing excitement. “What do you want to have happen”, I pressed. She was still holding me, stroking my back as she looked up. Biting the inside of her lower lip, she seemed nervous, but then told me she felt bad and worried that she had hurt Debbie’s feelings, and did not plan to make any moves, but would be open to experimentation, should the occasion arise. She then added that my reaction added to her decision. “Reaction, what reaction”, I asked. “As you told me about your affair, you were excited and you told me it really turned you on”, she spoke. “I . .I . just want to please you and maybe get the courage to see if I could be a part of it”, she said, softly, and almost waiting to see how I acted.

I wasn’t sure about this, myself. I had a difficult time trying to see if she was for real, because the sweet gal telling me all of these plans sure didn’t seem like the sweet one-partner woman that I married. “I have just one problem with the idea”, I said. “What is it”, she asked, with sincerity. “Its Sandy”, I said. “Why”, she wanted to know? “I thought you would jump at the chance to have her again”. “That’s not it, and you’re right, I would jump at the chance, but there is something more important”, I explained. “Sandy is a bit younger than us, and she ought to be looking to find someone, maybe to get married, or something”, I said. “She currently seems fixated on me, sexually maybe, but nonetheless, I think her emotions are misguided”, I was trying to respond. “If it’s only about sex, then I don’t have a problem, but if it’s anything more, which it seemed to be in Phoenix, then it’s wrong”. “You and I are life partners, and there is no way I can be more to her than a sexual affair”. “Am I making sense”, I asked?

Meagan saw my point but generally disagreed. “I think you had to be there to see it”, I said in a subdued voice. “Please don’t get me wrong, I’d love to have another shot at her, but I’m concerned she may see more in it than that”, I said.

“How about this, then”, Meagan said. “They are coming anyway, since I have already invited them, so lets play it by ear”, she said. “All right, but I don’t get it”, I stated. “Is this some kind of test, to see if I choose the right thing”, I finally asked? Still looking into my eyes, Meagan grabbed a solid hold on my cock, simply saying, “Scotty boy, I love you, and no, this is not a test or a trick”. “I just feel differently lately, and I believe we can add continued spice to our marriage, if we are careful”. “We were both turned on by the affairs we each had, and we were equally aroused and intrigued while telling each other about it”. “Am I not right”, she asked, squeezing my hardening cock?

“You are right”, I admitted. “What about a guy to get it on with you”, I asked? “Maybe, maybe sometime soon, if we both find one to agree on”, she responded. “What I am getting at though, with Debbie and Sandy, is a known factor, people we know and trust”. “Forgive me please, if I am rushing this, but I want to act while I have the courage to do so”, she said. “I can’t describe the way I felt as you related your affair to me”, she said. “I know that everything in me that’s decent says this is wrong, but that one small part of me, that made me flutter with excitement, wants to at least check it out”, she went on.

“Are you referring to the possibility of getting with Debbie”, I pushed? “Yes, I mean, no, or actually, I don’t know”. “I only know that the more I entertain what used to be totally repulsive to me, the more intrigued I get at the prospects of it”, she finally said. “I know this sounds crazy, but I meant what I said, that I don’t want to start it, but only see if something naturally happens”.

“Ok, look, you have me convinced, and this conversation has been way too long”. “I bet my breakfast is cold, as well”, I said teasingly. “Thanks”, was all she said as she gave me a kiss and another tight hug.

Meagan pulled away from me a few inches, and smiling added, “your breakfast may be cold, but mine isn’t”. With that, and in one smooth motion, that short haired wife of mine went right to her knees, pulling my sweats down. In a matter of seconds, she had my rapidly growing cock inside her mouth. I was still standing in the doorway to the kitchen, and I reached above me taking a firm hold on the frame of the door.

My stomach muscles stretched tight, and my senses reeled as my cock disappeared into Meagan’s throat. I was speechless, realizing that my sweetheart truly was on fire. I quit trying to analyze it, closed my eyes and fell victim to her talented mouth. God she was good at this. She never disappointed me when it came to sex. Maybe that is one of the reasons I could take or leave the sex with Sandy.

My head tilted upward, my eyelids fluttered, and I tried to warn Meagan that she was about to get her breakfast. Somehow, she already knew it, I guess from the way my cock began to twitch. From deep within, I felt it building. I couldn’t help looking down at what was happening. Her tits bounced with her actions, and her robe fell open. I was taking it all in as my heavy balls ached with pleasure. Meagan clamped her mouth around the end of my cock, stroking my shaft with her left hand. I held on as long as I could, loving the sensations I was feeling.