Tim's Journey Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When his cock was completely hard, she rose, walked to the counter in front of the mirror, bent over, and flipped her dress up over her hips. Ray looked at her from behind. Under her dress she wore a pair of tall heels and seamed stockings that were held up by a garter belt, all white of course. However, to his surprise, she did not wear any underwear. Ray walked up behind her and placed his cock at her pussy entrance.

"No! Not there, I promised that to Tim tonight. Fuck me in the ass." She told him.

Ray could not believe his ears. Not only did she want him to fuck her in her wedding dress 20 minutes before her wedding, she wanted it in the ass. His pulsating cock was slick with Connie's spit and his precum, so he placed it at her puckered hole and slowly pushed it in. He was so turned on, and her ass felt so tight, that he was afraid he would not last long. He began to slowly move in and out of her ass. The feeling was incredible. The situation was so exciting and it all was too much for his mind to process.

Connie looked at herself in the mirror. Just the thought of doing this made her so hot. She looked at her fat tits as they spilled out the material trying to contain them. And she watched as they jiggled with every thrust from Ray.

"Harder, faster." she ordered. "We don't have much time."

Ray obeyed and grabbing her hips harder and began to fuck her ass hard and fast. He also watched in the mirror at the nasty scene being displayed. His pelvis met her ass over and over again as his pace picked up.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Connie moaned. "Cum for me. Send me off to marry your best friend with your cum in my ass"

Ray pumped harder and faster. Within moments, he felt his cock explode inside Connie and he grunted with each burst. Connie relished in the feelings as his love juice filled her bowels. When he was finished, he pulled out and stuffed his cock back in his pants. Connie stood up and smoothed her dress.

"Go on before anyone misses you." She told him.

Ray opened the door slowly and made sure no one saw him leave the bride's quarters. Connie touched up her make-up and put the finishing touches on before exiting the room for her wedding ceremony.

As she was walked down the aisle, she could feel the best man's seed spilling from her ass and slowly sliding down her leg only to be soaked up by her stockings. She spent the entire ceremony squeezing her ass muscles together to keep any more from escaping.

As the minister pronounced them man and wife, Connie turned to Tim and they embraced, kissing long and hard. Knowing that her husband's tongue was now snaking around her mouth only minutes after it had been sucking his best friends cock, again made her pussy tingle. They walked down the aisle arm and arm, jumped right into the limo and drove away to the sight of the reception.

Connie was feeling really ornery. She leaned into Tim and began to fondle his cock. It instantly became hard and she started talking dirty to him.

"Is my pet's little penis getting hard?" She teased.

"Yes." he moaned.

"Are you excited about tonight my sweet?"

"Uh huh."

Well, if you want to have momma's pussy tonight, I need you to perform your first duties as my husband. Ok?" She said.

Tim was so hard and turned on already; he would have jumped out the door if she asked. He just grunted affirmatively.

"While you were waiting for me at the alter, your best man was filling my ass with his cum." She looked at him and waited for a reaction.

Tim just looked at her pushed his pelvis out against her hand.

"He made an awful mess, and I need you to clean it up before we get to the club. Will you do that for me baby?" She said with an innocent expression on her face. Tim gave her a nod as she continued to rub his cock through his pants.

Connie turned over and got on all fours on the floor of the limo. Tim crawled to her rear and lifted her dress. He buried his nose between her ass cheeks and began scooping his best friend's cum from his wife's ass. Connie pushed the load out and Tim devoured it all. All this sexual activity was really making Connie hot, she was not sure she would make it through the reception without some form of release. Maybe she could find the best man again, or have time lick her to orgasm. Oh the possibilities were endless. It was going to be a wonderful afternoon, she could tell.

When Tim was finished with her ass she peered over her shoulder and said, "Some of it leaked out during the ceremony and dripped down my leg honey, be a dear and clean that too, I don't want any one seeing that when you retrieve the garter later."

Tim did as instructed. The cum was dried on the back of her thigh and the top of her stocking. He had to work a bit to remove it from there. He sucked the stocking into his mouth to moisten the crusty fluid, then sucked it off.

When he finished, Connie rewarded him by rubbing his cock again until he came. He grunted loudly as his cock release inside his pants. He didn't think about the mess it was going to leave while Connie was doing it, but she did.

"Look at the mess you made in your pants baby. You better clean that up before we take pictures." Connie teased as she giggled out loud. Tim looked down to see quite a distinguishable dark spot in his pants. He furiously tried to soak it up with some tissues before the limo arrived at the club. He realized it was no use. He was going to have to figure something else out, or it was going to be a long embarrassing day.

to be continued...

12