Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlfj
rlfj
576 Followers

Sam reverted to his regular accent. "Since before you were born! I'm from Atlanta, honey. Down home, y'all are the ones who talk funny!"

"No shit!"

"No shit. I came North to go to school," he explained.

"You don't talk like that, I mean, regularly." Tina gave him a skeptical look.

Sam shrugged. "I lost the accent back in college; I can gain and lose an accent in a couple of weeks. Hell, when I was your age, I was known as 'Tex.' Lee hated it," he admitted.

It was the first time Tina could recall Sam talking about his family. "What was she like, Sam? Do I look like her, is that why you noticed me?" she asked softly.

Sam shook his head. "Not even close." At her questioning look, he expanded. "Well, she was all of five foot five, for one thing, with real curly hair for another." Glancing down at her barely covered chest, he smiled and said, "She wasn't built like you either. Trust me! She was very outgoing, very trusting, very religious. To be fair, she wasn't all that brilliant, but I didn't marry her for that. She was marvelous with children, and I knew even as a kid I wanted children of my own, a family. She was a terrific mother, far more patient than I could ever be. She was a good person."

"What are your children like?" Tina asked.

"Jenny took after my mom," replied Sam. It took Tina several seconds to puzzle out that Jenny had been his dead older daughter. "I look like my mom as well, and when she was born, the nurse said she looked like me. I took one look and saw this red face yelling at everybody, and I said she looked like my mother! Lee laughed and agreed."

Tina giggled at the description of his mother. "And the others?"

"Well, Sammy's about your age. He's a sophomore over at Rochester, studying electrical engineering. He looks like the mailman, we think. He's just like me, a real geek. Lizzie looks just like all the women in her mom's family, which means that she's got it up here now, but ten years from now, it'll be all down here." He gestured with his hands moving them from his chest to his waist. "She's a class A goof," he said with a smile.

"Have you told them anything about me?" she asked.

Sam shook his head. "I don't see Sammy except at breaks, but I don't really know how to even bring up the subject. I did mention you to a couple of Lee's brothers, though."

"Oh? I thought you said that was the complicated part."

He nodded. "Yeah. It went over somewhere like between a bomb and a large rock. Dickie was in Albany the other day, so I broke it to him and Derrick. The reception was somewhat mixed." Tina looked at him quizically. "Dickie thinks I'm the luckiest son of a bitch in town, since he's seen you and thinks you're sexy." Tina blushed. "Derrick thinks I'm an idiot for becoming involved with someone at work."

Tina saw the pain in his face, and replied, "Sam, I don't want to cause you any trouble. Can't we just keep this our secret?"

"No, sooner or later it'd come out. Besides, I can't keep you hidden, like I'm ashamed of you, it's not fair to you. It's my problem, I'll handle it."

"So what happens next?"

"Well, like I said, I told Derrick and Dickie. Secret or no secret, one of them will tell his wife. From then on, it's in the hands of the Busby wives. They'll all know in a week. After that, who knows? Somebody's going to start asking me questions. Listen, it's not about you, either because you're so much younger or that you work for me. Some of those guys simply won't like the idea of me cheating on their sister, even if she has been dead four years."

"I'm sorry, Sam."

"Don't be. I'm a big boy. Maybe I needed to stop mourning anyway. I do care for you, Tina; I just don't know where this is headed. I can't play games anymore, I'm too old for that. Whatever happens, I don't want you to ever say you're sorry."

Tina's eyes filled with tears. "Oh, Sam, I'm so sorry I've caused you trouble. I never meant to hurt you, I swear!"

Sam stared at the girl, then laughed. "Hurt me? You haven't hurt me! Good God, girl, you're the best thing that's happened to me in years! Have I told you today how beautiful you are?"

Tina laughed. "You're a guy! You simply like big tits!"

Sam began tracing her features with a feathery touch. "I like brown hair. And brown eyes. And lush lips." Tina nipped at his finger with her teeth and Sam pulled away, then traced down to her shoulders. Moving his fingers down her sides, he continued on to her hips. "A slim figure, nice hips, long, long legs." Then Sam grabbed the front of her halter, pulling it away and tossing it aside. "And really, REALLY, big tits!"

Tina laughed, then let out a gasp, arching her back as her lover thrust a hand between her legs and cupped her pussy through her jeans, lowering his face to her breasts to begin sucking her nipples. As he chewed and sucked her nipples, he ground the heel of his hand into her cunt, feeling the moist heat of her inflamed pussy through the thin denim. Tina thrashed in his lap, writhing as he made her orgasm, crying weakly, "Oh, Sam! Oh, Sam!" He relented after she came the second time, and the girl sagged back, her tits heaving, wet and redly marked with bite marks.

Sam let the girl rest for a moment, then moved his fingers to unbutton her jeans. Tina started and grabbed his hand. "Oh, Sam, now I'm really sorry. I should have told you. It's, well, it's that time." She blushed fiercely.

Sam's eyes goggled briefly, then he said, "Oops."

"Now I feel so shitty. You got me off and now I can't return the favor," she continued.

"Er, well, you could, I suppose..." Sam trailed off, now knowing how she would react to his idea. It wasn't always popular with some women.

Now it was Tina's turn to look startled. Her eyes widened, and she twisted around on the couch to glance at her boyfriend's crotch, where a large lump displayed Sam's condition perfectly. "Oh! You mean...?"

"Hey, baby, it's up to you."

She reached up and rubbed Sam's erection through his trousers, eliciting a breathy moan from his lips and a twitch in his pants. "Sam, would you like me to suck your cock? I have to warn you, I've never done it before, so I don't know if I'll do it right," she said.

Sam smiled down at her as she rubbed his cock. "I sort of guessed that you hadn't, right? I'd love a blow job right now. Hell, I'd probably kill for a blow job!"

"Uh, okay." Slightly scared but incredibly curious, Tina sat up and twisted around to face Sam, then unzipped his pants. Sam lifted off the couch to allow the teen room to pull his pants and briefs down, then kicked them to the floor. He removed his shirt and lay back on the couch naked, and Tina stared at his cock, now waving in the breeze coming from the open patio door. She gingerly grasped the shaft and pumped it lightly, a strangely tentative action considering the many times she had already stroked him during foreplay. A small bead of pre-cum formed at the tip. She glanced up at his eyes.

"Go ahead, honey, lick it, taste it," he said.

Tina extended her tongue delicately and flicked the tip across his glans, taking in the bead. The taste seemed kind of bland, but not unpleasant, and she looked up at Sam again. She was amazed to see his eyes closed blissfully, a silly grin on his face. She gave his cockshaft another quick pump and was rewarded with another small bead of pre-cum. She licked this up as well. She repeated the process another couple of times while Sam sighed. "That's all I have to do?" she asked in confusion.

Sam opened his eyes and smiled down at her. "It's a hell of a start, babe. Now, why don't you just open your mouth and put my cockhead inside. Just be careful with the teeth, okay? You can suck on the end and jack me off."

Tina made a small mental shrug and turned back to Sam's cock. 'This isn't so hard!', she thought. 'What's the big deal?' Wrapping her lips around Sam's cockhead, she began sucking as if it were a big straw, making sure her teeth never touched him, and began to firmly jack on his cockshaft with both hands, all the while swirling her tongue around his glans. She was surprised by how firm his cock became at her ministrations, and by how much her lover seemed to enjoy it. He placed both his hands in her hair and began gently guiding her motions. "Oh, baby, yeah...just like that...that's so nice...oh, yeah...that's it..." Sam began to whisper his appreciation as he began squirming on the couch. Tina was especially surprised at how much this was turning her on. The realization that she was turning her much more experienced lover into a babbling idiot proved a powerful aphrodisiac. She felt her pussy moistening, heating up in her own impending orgasm.

"Oh, baby...don't stop, don't stop...more, more...that's it..," whispered Sam as he neared climax. Then it occurred. In a much louder voice, he gasped out, "Take it, take it!"

Tina came out of her pleasant concentration on the pulsing of her own cunt as she realized something interesting was happening. Suddenly she felt Sam's entire cock seem to throb and expand, and then her mouth filled with a warm fluid, thicker, sweeter, and saltier than the pre-cum she had been slurping. Startled, the busty girl tried to back off, and gagged slightly as Sam's hands held her in place. The gagging lasted only a moment, though, as she caught the rhythm of his ejaculation, and she settled in to finish him off as she enjoyed the small come she was experiencing at the same time. Some of Sam's jism escaped her lips and drooled down his cock and onto her fingers. When Sam seemed to be done, she pulled away and licked his shaft and her hands clean, then swallowed his come.

"Oh, baby..," Sam whispered.

Tina looked up at him and smiled. "I guess that was okay."

"Shit, that was way beyond okay, honey!", he exclaimed. "That was like, super-okay, mega-okay...Uh, thank you. Are you all right with this?"

"Yeah, sure, what's the big deal, Sam? Why is this such a big deal to guys, and how come most women hate it? It was kind of fun."

Sam grinned idiotically and looked to the ceiling. "Thank you God!" He looked back down at Tina. "Honey, I don't know, but guys just like blowjobs. It's not the same thing as screwing, it's just different. And, I can't explain why some women don't like it. Most religions say that it's wrong, I suppose, and a lot of girls are taught it's 'dirty', and I guess some women simply don't like the taste." He shrugged pleasantly. "If you enjoyed it, that's absolutely terrific."

"Yeah, I liked it," she admitted. "The taste is sort of strange, but not bad, and I liked making you happy. Guess what? I came, too!"

"Cool!"

"So, you want me to blow you again?" she asked.

Sam stared briefly, then began laughing. "Oh, baby! Tina, there are a number of questions that a woman never has to ask a man, because there's only one answer, like 'Do you want a blowjob?' or 'Do you want to fuck?' You know the answer even before you ask it!"

Tina giggled as she realized how stupid the question was. She began tracing the veins in Sam's cock with a fingernail. "So what are the other questions I don't have to ask?"

"Hah!", barked Sam. "Well, like, 'Honey, would you like me to do the housework in my string bikini and high heels?' Or maybe, 'Darling, would you like me to wear stockings instead of pantyhose?' Or, 'Sweetheart, would you like me to wear the shorter skirt and the lower cut..."

Tina stopped him with a kiss, then snorted and laughed. "I think I'm getting the general idea. Okay, Sam, but next weekend, you have to return the favor, all right?"

A gleam came to Sam's eyes and he gave her an evil leer. "You'll have to teach me. Please be gentle."

"No problem. I already know how to eat pussy."

Sam gave the girl at his crotch a startled look. "I never thought of that, but you're right. It's kind of weird knowing that my lover has more experience with women than I do."

It was Tina's turn to give a startled look. "I never thought of it that way." She gave him a sly grin, then jiggled his cock. It was showing renewed signs of life. "So, Sam, would you like another blowjob?" She lowered her face to his cock and took him back into her mouth.

Chapter 10

"Exactly what is happening?" asked Sam with growing exasperation. Although his day at headquarters was looking to be a light one, he needed a screwup in Hudson like he needed a hole in the head.

"My computer can't find any of my files, Sam!", whined Deborah Falstaff. "You've got to do something!"

Sam cursed silently. If ever there was an airhead blonde born, it had to be Deborah Falstaff. He knew she was somewhere around the second or third most successful salesperson at the firm, but she epitomized the concept of 'Breathe in, breathe out.' She was also in Sam's personal Top 3 for best looking woman in the company. Medium tall, slim build, outrageous legs, nice pert tits and a well-rounded ass, along with wavy blonde hair that curled around a sharp-featured and strikingly beautiful face. It was an absolute mystery to him how a woman with so few brain cells could possibly sell as well as she did.

"Okay, Deborah, let's be real specific. Does the computer turn on?"

"Yes, but I can't run..."

Sam led her through a couple of simple diagnostics that took far longer than they should have and taxed his patience almost to the breaking point. "Listen, Deborah, for some reason your computer can't see the network. Now you're sure nothing about the setup is any different than yesterday?"

"No, it's the same as in the other office."

Sam stared at the phone in his hands. "What other office!?"

"Well, I moved across the hall and took my computer with me." She had to hold the phone away from her ear as an animal scream issued from the handset. "Sam?"

Sam calmed down as much as possible as Katie stuck her head in the door and began laughing. "Deborah, let me get this straight. You unplugged your computer and moved it across the hallway to the old decor room and set it up. I'm guessing that your old office had a black cable that the new office doesn't have?"

"I don't know, maybe. Why? Is that important?" she whined.

"Maybe, Deborah, considering that was your network cable and I never wired your new office for a network. Do you think, just maybe, that you might need a network cable to see the network?" Sam asked heatedly while Katie exploded into laughter.

"Sam..."

He interrupted her. "Where the hell is Roxie?" Roxie was the sales manager in charge of the Hudson office.

"It's her day off."

"So while the cat's away, the mice are playing?" Sam knew perfectly well what was going on. Deborah had floated this idea briefly, and when Roxie had failed to notice it or kill it immediately, had taken her silence as permission. However, just to be certain, she decided to do it on a day when Roxie couldn't tell her 'No!' "All right, I'll be down in a couple of hours. I really have nothing better to do than rewire the Hudson office and fix your screwups, Deborah, nothing at all!" He slammed the phone down and looked over at Katie. "Do you believe this shit? Who did I piss off in a previous lifetime?"

Sam gathered his tools and a spool of wire and tossed them in the back seat of his car and headed out. He stopped for lunch along the way, and made it to the Hudson lot about 1:00. Parking in front of the small one story building, he popped the trunk and loaded up with tool boxes. He took them inside, then went back and cleaned out his back seat. He meandered down the hall to Deborah's office. He didn't bother knocking.

"So, rather than do what you're supposed to do, which is call me and have me do this, you go and do it on your own and I end up doing it anyway, right?"

Deborah ignored his angry tone. Batting her eyes and flashing her pearly whites, she gave him her trademark ten megawatt smile and said, "Of course, Sam, I didn't want you to get bored."

The effect was enough to take the edge off his annoyance. "Christ on a crutch, Deborah! Has the peroxide seeped in and completely killed the brain cells?" Sam reverted to his usual reproach for the secretaries and salesladies, many of whom were blondes, although more than a few acknowledged the help of Clairol.

She tossed her curls and smiled. "All natural, Sam. Want proof?" she said flirtatiously.

Sam stared briefly and shook his head. "And make every other woman at this company jealous? I don't think so." He headed back to the lobby as she laughed at the look on his face. He flirted constantly with the females around the company, and had done so for years, but every one of them knew he was talk only, and no action. Well, most of them knew that. Tina had made a certain change in that status.

He smiled at Andrea, the receptionist. A pretty young brunette, younger even than Tina, she had once given Sam the shock of his life. He had been setting up some new software when he overheard her say she had a tattoo. Laughing, he had demanded for her to prove it - and she had! Standing there in the lobby in front of Sam and the other women, she had unzipped her jeans and pushed them down her hips, pushing her panties with them, to the point where a small rose could be seen just north of her pussy, only hidden by the barest of margins. She had promptly pulled her pants up as Sam's eyes bugged out and he squawked in apoplexy. Very few women had the gall to call his bluffs, and Sam made his flirting dares much more carefully in the future.

Grabbing his emergency bag, Sam went into the bathroom and changed out of his normal clothes into a pair of coveralls. Then he grabbed the spool of wire and his tool boxes and went to work in the basement. After drilling holes in the floor at the network hub and Deborah's new office, he ran wire through the drop ceiling, then went back upstairs. He crimped connectors on both ends of the cable, tested it, and hooked it to the hub. Back in Deborah's office, he sank to the floor and examined the setup. As he was afraid, the computer was in just about the most inaccessible portion of the office.

Sam looked across the room to where she was sitting, facing him on the couch, looking over some paperwork. She had been wearing heels and a tight-fitting skirt suit, and he was looking just about straight up her rather short skirt. He was surprised to see that she was wearing stockings, not pantyhose, then he caught her smiling at him. Blushing, he turned away, certain that she had spread her legs just slightly when she noticed his gaze. Once again he wondered whether the whispered rumors which floated around the company about her were true. She was married to one of the drivers, Artie Falstaff, and was said to be one hot number, and perhaps strayed from the marital bed on occasion. Sam didn't know the truth to the rumors, but had to agree that she was indeed one hot number.

Deborah smiled as Sam turned away hurriedly. She loved to tease men, and even more, to follow through. Her husband was perfectly capable of handling her above average needs, but he was on the road most of the week, leaving her only her fingers and vibrators to handle her weekday requirements. She had discovered shortly after they were married that other men were perfectly capable of screwing her ragged when Artie wasn't home to take care of business. In general, she preferred married men, since they had as much to lose as she did, but she wasn't too worried in any case. She made twice as much as Artie did, and if he ever made a fuss, he could go hang.

As a game, she set out to seduce and bed the Busby family. There were a total of six brothers and one sister and Sam, and she had found it both pleasurable and surprisingly easy to get into the pants of the notoriously conservative family. The sister, Pearl, held no interest for Deborah, but the others were quite masculine. Mickey had been the first, and had been incredibly easy. One snowy winter day last year, he had driven down to plow the parking lot. Afterwards, he had come inside and she had flirted casually with him. Mickey had come on to her, and she had mentioned to him that she sometimes had a drink after work at a nearby bar. Mickey had shown up fifteen minutes after she had, and they had several beers. She had taken him to a nearby motel and he had fucked her three times with a large and experienced cock.

rlfj
rlfj
576 Followers
1...45678...10