Tina Carson Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,465 Followers

Rob looked into Tina's eyes. He saw the look of shock at seeing his 7" member which was throbbing in front of her, the veins pulsing as the blood pumped into them. Okay, he realised that he was slightly larger than average, if 2" is classed as a slight amount in cock length but it was his girth. He was huge. Every woman he had been with had been unable to get their hands fully around it. I'm certainly bigger than most porn stars he smugly thought.

Rob took in the sight in front of him. Tina was completely naked apart from her stockings and suspenders and her 4" stiletto shoes. He swallowed. She was magnificent he thought as he grabbed her.

With a quick move he spun her round to face the stairs and bent her over. Her breasts swung pendulously below her. He spread her ass cheeks. He could see her pussy. It was glistening from her juices. He swallowed again as his breathing became laboured.

Rob stroked his erection and placed the bulbous mushroom head at Tina's pussy lips. He slid the head up and down for lubrication but this didn't take much doing as she was dripping wet after his finger fucking. He pushed the head in meeting a firm resistance.

"Oh god...uunnhh...no...no we can't do this," Tina said weakly, moaning as she bent lower.

He pushed again, sliding more of his cock inside. He still met resistance.

"Uuunngghhh," Tina grunted and shifted her legs to try to get some relief. Rob paused and then slid further inside.

"No...no...we can't...ooohhh...we shouldn't...mmmm...be doing this... ooohhh...uunnhh..." Tina moaned again and bent even lower still trying to get some relief from Rob's monstrous cock.

"Uunnhh...fuck...it's too big...uunnhh...take it out," she wailed.

Rob paused letting her adjust to his size. He lent under her and grasped her tits with one hand, fondling them, paying special attention to her nipples and with the other hand found her engorged clit and rubbed it. As Tina squealed he thrust the rest of the way in.

"Oh my God," she screamed, "fucking hell...uunnhh...uugghh."

He pulled out slowly, her pussy lips trying to hold him inside and pushed back in. She felt like he was splitting her in two. As her pussy adapted to his size he built into a rhythm, his balls slapping against her ass cheeks as her breasts rocked backwards and forwards.

In and out, in and out, rubbing her clit, squeezing her magnificent boobs, twisting her nipples he continued his assault.

"Ohh..ohh...ohh...ohh...ohh..." Tina's cries became faster and faster as Rob pounded her mercilessly. Her orgasm ripped through her body as she came.

Rob was hanging on. She had got him so excited with her rapid cries of pleasure it had taken all his willpower not to cum himself. He wanted this to last a bit longer. He didn't know if he would ever get a chance like this again, so was determined to make the most of it.

Tina wasn't used to this. Sex was over with her husband when she came once but Rob was still going.

He once more took hold of Tina's impressive breasts. He was savouring the feel and heaviness of them as they hung below her. They were swaying back and forth in rhythm to his thrusts.

Tina felt another orgasm beginning to build.

"Ohh...ohh...ohh...ohh...ohh...ohh...ohh...ohh...ohh." Her cries were even faster and louder than before. "Oh my god..." She screamed as she came, harder this time. It was almost too much to bear.

She had never felt anything like this in her life. It was fantastic!

"Uunnhh...uunnhh...uunnhh...uunh...uunh...uunh...uunh...uunh." Tina's cries turned to rapid grunts as she came again.

Rob couldn't believe it. Never had he imagined it would be like this. Tina was insatiable and he immediately decided that she was possibly the best fuck he had ever had.

No, scratch that! She was definitely the best fuck he'd ever had and he was definitely going to have to do her again, many, many times! He was sure she would be more than willing to let him, judging by her reaction.

Finally Rob felt the familiar feeling that he was about to cum. He started thrusting in and out faster than before and as he blew his load into her devastated pussy he let out a loud bellow and Tina cried out in ecstasy as she came again.

They collapsed in a heap together at the foot of the stairs. As his cock subsided and he pulled out, his cum flooded out onto the carpet between Tina's legs.

"Oh shit...shit," she said and staggered off to get some tissues to mop up the mess.

Rob got dressed.

"Now where's that coffee you were making me?" he asked.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,465 Followers
12