Tinkle Bell Ch. 10

Story Info
David shows Bella around campus.
3.1k words
4.59
37.5k
10
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 22 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,461 Followers

Since we had about an hour to kill before my first class, I took Bella on a brief tour of the campus, showing her where it was she'd need to go, and where she needed to check in on the following Monday.

Not too surprisingly, she received a number of looks as we strolled about, mostly from men of course, but even a few appreciative glances from women too. Though she also got a few hard looks from other women, no doubt sizing up whatever competition the "new girl" was challenging.

"You ah...also might want to reconsider your attire when you start attending next week," I said trying to keep it light without offending her in some way.

"Oh? And whys that? What's wrong with what I'm wearing?"

She was still wearing the almost too short white shorts, blue and white striped blouse that was so form fitting it looked painted on. And still of course, she was bare-breasted, her constantly aroused nipples jutting through the thin material as though they would soon find a way to bore themselves out.

"Nothing wrong with what you're wearing, not really. It's damn sexy in fact. But that's the problem. It's almost too sexy. Wear something like that to a class, and whoever the professor is, male or female...well, I seriously doubt they'd find it very easy to conduct a course with you sitting there dressed the way you are now."

She was actually grinning, even sticking out her chest a bit more than she had been. "So you think they'd be too busy staring at my tits to actually teach a course?"

"I know I would be."

"But that's half the fun David. Making the classes even more interesting and entertaining. Makes the day go by faster. Nothing worse than sitting there listening to some boring lecture unless you can make it less boring. You'd be surprised at the number of professors and instructors I've done this with who've made attending University a hell of a lot more fun."

"You know...for some reason I don't doubt that. Not for a minute. Forget what I said. Attend class naked if you want, that would certainly prove interesting."

"Don't tempt me," she giggled. "Though I once kept flashing my bare breast at a really attractive looking female professor once. And she wasn't even gay, or bi-sexual either...at the time," she added.

"Glad I didn't bet on that one either. I'd almost be willing to bet you could convince the Pope to allow conjugal relations inside the Vatican!"

She actually stopped for a moment as though considering that as I stumbled ahead briefly, stopping myself looking at her. "Funny you should say that," she smiled. "Always thought it would be fun to get it on somewhere around there, would be quite the challenge wouldn't it?"

"Actually...no. I wouldn't take bets against you seducing half the Swiss Guard knowing you."

"Only half?" She pouted. I shook my head again.

"Come on...we're going to be late if we don't get a move on here."

**

And speaking of boring. My first of two classes of the day was certainly that. The first class was my Psychology class where I was studying social and behavioral sciences. I chuckled to myself silently as we entered the medium sized auditorium. Bella would have made a great case study. Normally, I sat somewhere in the middle though closer to the front even then. Today however, I purposely chose to sit back about as far away as possible and still adequately hear the lecture. Though in hindsight, I later learned that Bella thought I had done so for other reasons, much to my later chagrin. Also as usual, the class was pretty good sized with about sixty or so students in attendance, most filling in the front rows as Professor Jensen was an older man, in his early sixties perhaps, and didn't have a very strong voice. Nor did he seem very tolerant either if at any point interrupted unnecessarily during the course of his lectures. Another reason for placing Bella as far back in the auditorium as possible. I was beginning to get to know her antics all too well.

Or so I thought anyway.

As he always did, he started precisely on time, going over the study notes we'd been given the week before. I wanted to slink down inside my seat when only moments after that, Bella raised her hand. I had begun to question her about what the hell she was doing when Professor Jensen noticed her, stopped speaking and acknowledged the hand being raised.

"Yes miss..."

"Rossi, Bella Rossi," she said speaking in what I now heard as a very, very thick Italian accent. It certainly wasn't her normal speaking voice.

"Go ahead Miss Rossi," he said, though curiously he didn't appear as upset as I figured he would be by the interruption.

"I'm sorry for interrupting you," she began again, still speaking in a very pronounced way, as though weighing almost every word before speaking it. "But I am here on Foreign exchange, and just recently having learned the language, well enough to speak it," she added, "And hopefully understand. Would you mind horribly speaking just a little louder perhaps? I find the course quite stimulating," she said thrusting her chest out a little. On either side of us, one young man, a freshman perhaps, snickered, leaning forward looking at Bella's obvious erect nipples, turning towards his friend.

"Obviously," he snickered again trying to whisper.

I wanted to slink even further down in my seat. But then the Professor actually smiled. I think that was the first time I had ever seen him do that. He then looked at the first few rows, all of them filled.

"Donna, Stephen," he said addressing two students sitting on the very front row. It was almost as though they owned the seats they were sitting in. Always there, always the same seats. No doubt his best students too. "Would you mind for today please? Exchanging seats with..." He looked up at Bella, or at us rather. "Miss Rossi was it?"

"Yes, and my friend David," she now said drawing me into all this.

"And with Mr. Somers," he said using my last name, which surprised me a little as I didn't even know that he knew who I really was. Though now he did.

Donna and Stephen didn't look at all happy as they stood, as now Bella did, dragging me along with her as we walked down one side of the isle, Donna and Stephen walking back up the other side, glaring at the two of us the entire time.

Now...here we were, sitting on the very front row, and Bella, with her hard fucking nipples sticking a mile out in front of her, now aiming them directly at the Professor.

"Better?"

"Oh yes much...thank you," she smiled demurely, and then made a moment out of settling into her seat better as he stood there watching her.

I wanted to laugh and cry. The rest of the hour he not only spoke a little more loudly than usual, but he spoke a hell of a lot more slowly too. Almost as though purposely doing so, so that Bella could understand the lecture better. But I also noticed as he swept the room, walking back and forth from side to side on the small little platform stage, that he always seemed to stop in the middle for a moment while doing so, gazing directly towards Bella. Bella always gave him a smile the moment his eyes locked on hers. And after the third or fourth time of his doing that, I actually caught him smiling back at her briefly after doing so.

I was now damn anxious to get out of there. And with less than twenty minutes to go before class was over, I was beginning to think I might actually do so before anything further could happen. It was usually during this time that Professor Jensen gave us a short chapter to read for work assignments. And he did so. After which he usually sat silently reading through his own notes while we read.

Once again Bella raised her hand.

"Jesus," I said to myself slinking down in my seat again. To my surprise, Professor Jensen smiled again.

"Yes Miss Rossi?"

"Professor? If I may have a moment of your time while everyone else is studying?" She asked.

"Most certainly," he said still smiling.

"What the hell are you up to?" I just managed to ask as she began sliding out of her seat. She merely turned winking at me.

"Just having some fun," she said. "I'll tell you all about it later," she added and then left before I could say or do anything else. I watched her walk up on the small stage standing next to him, speaking in tones low enough that I couldn't hear them. Though when the Professor's eyes widened considerably, I could only surmise she had said something that had taken him completely off guard. Especially when he actually blushed a little. Bella then whispered something else to him, giving him that "Please? Pretty please?" look she was so fucking good at.

I actually saw him nod his head, and then stand again, facing the rest of us.

"We'll dispense with further reading and discussion for today," he announced cutting the time almost entirely. "Read your notes and be prepared for a quiz on them next week when we meet here again. Class dismissed."

Curiously perhaps, everyone began piling out, except for myself as I sat there waiting on Bella. I happened to know that this small auditorium served double duty. It was also used for a drama and debate class. There was a couple of offices just back of the curtained area, along with a storage area for props and the like. Bella once again turned towards me briefly, blowing me a kiss, and then to my surprise, disappeared behind the curtain following the professor.

"What the fuck?"

Five minutes later she reappeared, though the Professor didn't, heading towards me with a big fucking grin on her face.

"What was all that about?"

She pulled me up out of my seat. "I'll tell you all about it on the way to your next class," she said giggling a little, adding..."that was fun!"

"What was fun?"

And then she proceeded to tell me as I once again nearly stumbled over myself climbing up the short flight of stairs out of the hall.

**

What Bella told me was almost unbelievable. "I told him I was currently working on my thesis, and wondered if he might be willing to help me out with it. I said that I was doing a long term study on men who were at least sixty or older, and that it was about their ability to still produce a strong firm erection in less than five minutes, without aid," she added.

Which is when I stumbled.

"You're kidding me! Please tell me you didn't really tell him that."

"Why not? I am!"

"You are what?"

"Working on my thesis. I even gave him a case number, 946. After I told him what I was doing, and why...and after I managed to convince him," she said cupping her breasts, "he agreed to help me."

"So you're telling me then..."

"Yeah, I showed him my boobs...he showed me his dick. And he managed it too!" She added, "less than five! And without using his hands either!"

"Oh my god!" And then I said. "Nine forty six? You mean to tell me..."

"Yep...so far I've seen nine hundred and forty six cocks, all over the age of sixty. And more than eighty percent of them had no problem at all getting hard in less than five minutes, all the while just looking at me."

"I swear to god Bella...you're not from this world are you?"

She actually laughed at that. "Funny...sometimes I wonder about that myself," she grinned. "But, at least he helped me and contributed. My goal is to reach a thousand before I publish."

"You're being serious then? You really are doing a thesis on that? It wasn't just some elaborate joke?"

"Dead serious," she said looking serious.

"Then how come I never got a number? And what was up with the thick accent anyway?"

"Well duh baby...you're not over sixty, not yet anyway. I'm only doing this on men who are, on men's whose dicks can still get nice and hard in a fairly reasonable amount of time. He had a pretty nice one too if I may say so. Not nearly as nice as yours of course, but a nice one nevertheless. He was even leaking a little as he stood there. And as far as the accent goes...well hell, that helps me a lot whenever I approach anyone, especially foreign men. If I lay it on thick enough, and sweet enough, I rarely if ever get turned down."

Having heard her, and watched her in action. I could understand that.

"Nine hundred and forty-six cocks," I said to myself. "She's actually seen...nine hundred and..."

I stumbled again, nearly going down this time, just catching myself on the railing as we just then managed to step outside again heading across campus.

"Bella?"

"Yes baby?"

"We won't be attending that other class today. I think I'll cut it instead, get my notes from one of the other guys later on."

"Cool," she said. "Does that mean we can go home and fuck then?"

"Whatever you want," I told her. I knew better than to suggest otherwise.

**

With my parents gone for the entire day, and night, I knew we'd have the house pretty much all to ourselves. Having given Irene the day and night off, I also knew she'd mostly likely have gone to visit with her sister who lived but an hour's drive away. That left only Doreen...and of course Andy, who'd no doubt be out and about working on the grounds keeping. Doreen would most likely be attending some light housekeeping duties such as dusting, or vacuuming. Though after everything else that had been happening around here, and especially with having plans on possibly and actually fucking her later, I wasn't too concerned with running into her any place after we got home.

Like I said.

Doreen was in fact doing just that in dad's study as we came down the hallway heading towards the stairs towards our rooms. Bella stopped me of course before we did that.

"Come on, I want to see if she did what I told her to do," she informed me.

"Which is?"

She giggled again in that naughty girl way of hers. "You'll see."

Doreen was standing there on tiptoe dusting off the top shelves of my father's bookcase there in his study when we came walking into the room.

"Oh!" Doreen said in complete surprise, lowering her eyes, even curtseying a little. That...wasn't normal, or required...or expected.

Once again I was asking myself. "Now what?"

"Didn't expect you home so soon...miss," she said.

"Miss?"

"Expect the unexpected," Bella responded in a tone of voice I'd never heard her use before. "Now...come here. Did you do as I asked you to do?"

Suddenly Doreen looked slightly afraid, even worried a little. I was still playing twenty questions with myself too.

"What the fuck?" I said silently to myself once again.

"I...I couldn't earlier," she responded. "Mrs., Somers was still in attendance," she stated. "And I...well, after that, sort of got busy doing other things."

"Too busy to do what I asked you to do, is that what I'm hearing?"

Now Doreen really did look afraid, once again lowering her eyes, almost shaking.

"Bend over," Bella commanded. "Over there, over that chair there," she now indicated. And without question, Doreen did so...moving towards it, hiking up her skirt without even being asked. She wasn't wearing any panties.

"Well at least you did that much. But I'm really, really disappointed in you Doreen. You were told to keep that vibrator inside you until I said otherwise. You've truly disappointed me here. And now, for that...you of course know, you must be punished!"

"Yes miss!" Doreen said totally subservient to her now, bending over, her bare ass exposed as Bella walked up behind her.

"Now...you WILL begin finger-fucking your pussy while I spank your ass for your disobedience. And you WILL reach orgasm while I do so, because I will not stop spanking your ass until you do. And you'd better not try faking it either, because I'll know...or rather David will. David?"

I was dumbstruck, standing there like a statue, even after hearing my name called. "Yeah?"

Bella frowned at me. Almost immediately I changed my reply...though only God knows why.

"Yes Miss?" She smiled at that and winked.

"Come here. Stick your finger inside her pussy. Don't do anything, just stick it inside. Let me know for certain when she comes. Trust me...you'll know if and when she does. Ok, Doreen? Start fingering!"

I stood there, my finger inside Doreen's cunt. Bella, smacking, and not lightly either, slapping Doreen's bare ass, alternating between each cheek as she did so, all the while Doreen furiously fingering and manipulating her clit. I counted almost thirty slaps of the hand on her cheeks, both rosy red at this point, hand prints actually showing when she came. There was no mistaking that she did. Her cunt literally gushed in my hand, the walls of her pussy suddenly clenching around my finger squeezing it as she cried out. Once again I was thankful that no one else was home as loud as she did.

"Very well...go back to your duties," Bella admonished her. "But...not before you put the vibrator back inside your cunt like I told you to do the first time!"

"Yes Mistress Bella," she now said, and then scurried off no doubt, in order to retrieve it.

"You mind telling me what the hell that was all about?" I asked still damn fucking confused, with a wet palm where Doreen's cunt had come all over it.

Bella laughed. "Nothing really. Just helping her to fulfill one of her fantasies is all. Something we discussed earlier this morning."

"She...she fantasized about doing that?"

"Of course! You don't think I'm really that mean of a person do you?"

I certainly hoped not anyway. Though once again Bella was just full of surprises.

"So...you two were sharing fantasies then I assume?"

"Sure were," she grinned with a twinkle in her eye.

"And I'm also assuming you told her one of yours then?"

"Sure did," she said again.

"And that was?"

Bella just looked at me. "You'll find out soon enough," she stated. "Now come on. I need to pee, I've been holding it in ever since we left. Oh...and start getting that thing of yours hard for me too," she added. "I plan on sitting on it when I do."

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,461 Followers