Tinkle Bell Ch. 19

Story Info
David finds out his birthday surprise.
4.7k words
4.63
37.8k
9
0

Part 19 of the 22 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,451 Followers

I felt the warmth of sunlight on my face coming through the small porthole in our cabin. The moment I did I popped open my eyes sitting up.

"Oh good! You're up! I was just coming to get you!" Bella said. She was standing in the doorway of the cabin...naked. "What?" She then asked looking at me. She looked down at herself searching for something, then back at me again. "What?" She said again. "Jesus David, you look like you've seen a ghost! What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I said finally finding my voice, staring at her. I wondered for a moment if she was a ghost...standing there. Maybe I was on some sort of a ghost ship. But as the cobwebs finally cleared away, I realized I had only been dreaming. It had seemed real enough, but thankfully it was only a dream. Even then I asked. "Mom? Dad?" Bella was still staring at me curiously.

"Your mom's starting to fix us something for breakfast, your dad's getting ready to get underway," she added just as the engines started up, punctuating her statement. "See? Anyway...he told me to come down and get you so you could help him stow things away and get ready to get underway again."

"Was...was there a storm, or anything last night?"

"Only in your mind maybe," she chuckled. "You were snoring awfully loud for one thing, but for another, you were talking in your sleep too. I couldn't quite hear or understand anything...but you certainly didn't sleep very sound, though I sure as hell did. Even slept a bit longer than I usually do too because of it. Your dad was right...best sleep I've had in a long, long time."

"Why are you...naked?" I asked still trying to fit together the pieces of my confusion here. Though very much relieved that things were obviously just fine. Though I was again wondering if I was talking to the undead here or something. For some reason, that honestly wouldn't have surprised me.

She laughed. "Because I still managed to fit in my morning run, running around the ship, which your dad certainly seemed to enjoy while I did so. He was sitting out on the deck watching me run, and I'm pretty sure I could see his hand moving...a lot," she grinned. "Now come on...breakfast will soon be ready, and like I said, your dad's waiting for you to come up and help him."

Bella turned heading back up the stairs topside as I continued to sit there, shaking, glad she hadn't seen me doing so. The dream had seemed so real...too real. Though I should have known better. For one, dad would NEVER put to sea if there was even a hint of a possible storm for one thing. He'd always been very meticulous about that. Checking and double-checking the weather reports. Had we had any possible inclement weather, we'd have stayed at the berth for the night. Secondly, I also thought it odd now remembering the dream. Even though they were all missing...I remembered my panic, my true fear mostly directed at Bella herself. Even with mom and dad missing, I somehow knew that was ok, weirdly enough. Though I couldn't see them, find them...they weren't the focus of my fears and concern, not really anyway. It was Bella. And that made me wonder even more. The inevitable was still a few months away, but I knew, somehow knew that the storm I was dealing with inside was getting worse and worse. I wasn't sure that I was going to be able to accept her disappearing from my life, going back to her own life at some point where I knew that once she had, I would most likely never see her again.

That was a nightmare I didn't want to have to deal with. Last night's was bad enough. I crawled out of bed, realizing I too was still naked, though noticing something else when I did. Somehow, someway, Bella had written something on me...with lipstick, specifically on my dick. I had a hard time making out what she'd almost magically, and mysteriously written. I actually had to stretch out my very flaccid cock in order to make it out. When I did...I felt shivers once again race up and down my spine. She had written, "Sweet dreams baby...B!"

Having finally calmed down, I climbed up the ladder towards the main deck. Though slightly surprised perhaps, though I was starting to get used to it, Bella and mom were in the small galley fixing us something to eat. Mom too was naked. I gave her a brief quick kiss on the cheek and then headed off to find dad taking him a cup of coffee along with one for myself. Finding him however, was a surprise. He was naked too, sitting in his Captains chair steering the boat on its course heading home. I knew then that Bella had probably been right about seeing him earlier as he watched her taking her morning jog around the deck.

I was the only one wearing swim trunks.

Mom and Bella soon joined us, bringing up breakfast, setting everything out on the table so we could eat.

She looked at me, though more specifically at my swimwear. "You going to ah...join us?" She asked. Even mom and dad were looking at me curiously. I shrugged grabbing the waistband of my trunks and yanked them down, kicking them off.

"What the hell...why not?" Everyone was still staring at me though. I looked down only then realizing the red lipstick.

"Get my message?" Bella laughed.

I was blushing, but I answered. "I believe I did...yes."

**

We finished up with breakfast and I began helping the girls clean up and put everything away again when dad announced we'd reached the twelve mile limit.

"What's that?" Bella asked.

"We're officially in International waters now," I told her.

"And what does that mean?" She asked, though dad answered her before I could.

"Basically, it means as Captain of this ship...I could officially marry you two," dad quipped though he said it only as a joke and not being serious. For a moment though, Bella's eyes grew wide looking at him.

"You're kidding right? You could really do that?"

"Maybe," dad responded back now realizing he perhaps shouldn't have said that, especially seeing the look on my face. "What it does mean though...we're no longer governed by the laws of the land," he said..."or more specifically the States being out this far."

"So no rules?"

"Well rules yes...just different rules, especially way out here," he added.

"Any rules about giving someone a blow job out on deck?" She then asked. Dad laughed.

"Not as far as I know there isn't," he grinned..."Or anything else along those lines either for that matter. Where is your mother anyway?"

"I'll send her back," I told him as Bella proceeded to pull me by the arm aft again, back out onto the sun deck. Though early, the sun was well up almost blinding.

"Here, lay down, make yourself comfortable, and relax. You're all tensed up for some reason."

I was, still not able to fully shake off the weird strange dream I had had. Bella placed several cushions beneath me, propping my head up, though the sun was still far too bright forcing me to squint.

"I have an idea," Bella giggled. "And besides helping you keep the sun out of your eyes, it will also help you to just lay back, relax...and enjoy this. I don't want you thinking about anything else except for this," she informed me. "Now...just lay here, I'll be right back." She had placed a folded towel over my eyes, effectively blocking the sun out. I felt her return moments later, securing then what felt like a small length of rope over the towel, further securing it so that it couldn't be removed.

"What are you doing?"

"Shh, no talking. Now just lay there, relax...and enjoy this. I'm going to give you some obvious...much needed, tension relief."

"Right here? Out in the open like this?" I asked laughing though quite excited at the prospect of letting her do this to me, laying out on the open deck as we were. Though the prospect of anyone coming close enough to see us was remote, it was the thought of it happening that suddenly seemed to heighten my arousal to some extent.

"No rules out here...remember? Now shush...no more talking or I won't let you enjoy this," she added. I heard her move away briefly grabbing some more pillows, tossing a couple down beside me. Seconds after that I felt her soft, warm hand as she began stroking and massaging my cock to instant hardness. Moments after that, I felt her sensual lips suddenly sliding down over my shaft as she began sucking it. It felt heavenly. And especially as she was in no real hurry here either, taking her time, teasingly so as she began giving me probably the best blowjob I had ever had. I gave myself over to it, simply concentrating on the pure ecstasy I was feeling, the sensuality of her lips and tongue as she licked, nibbled, tickled at times, but constantly and continually aroused me to greater and greater heights of pleasure. When my orgasm eventually did come...I knew it was going to be a monster. But I was in no hurry for that to happen either. We were still miles and miles out from reaching home, and all I wanted to do right now was forget everything, and simply enjoy this amazing blowjob she was giving me.

It went on forever, or so it seemed anyway. But it was just what the doctor ordered too. And I was also right about the other thing as well. When I came, it was explosive, in more ways than one. Not only did I see stars inside my head, but I was damn sure that the copious amount of my pleasurable eruption damn near drowned her, hearing her gasp, almost gag...choke, and yet continue to swallow me down, obviously taken a little bit off guard and by surprise at the voluminous amount of cum-cream spurting out of my dick as I filled her mouth.

"Fuck!" I finally managed to say long moments afterwards, drained...satiated, and well pleased as I heard her moving away. "So...can I take off the blind fold now?" I asked.

"Of course, but careful of your eyes when you do, it's really bright out here this morning," Bella advised me.

She was right, it took a moment for my eyes to adjust after doing that, squinting once again, but I was also a bit stunned to see both mom and Bella now sitting there in deck chairs looking down at me.

"Jesus...mom? You...watched her doing that to me?" I asked.

She just smiled pleasantly for a moment. "Thought I'd play look-out, make sure we weren't boarded by any naked female pirates that might try to take the ship and ravish you," she stated trying to appear serious.

"Ah huh," I said looking over towards Bella who was trying very hard to keep a smile from appearing on her face.

"Anyway...you should probably go in and relieve your father for a spell. Send him back out here in fact, I'm sure he could use a bit of tension relief himself right about now, though according to Bella, he was doing that a little earlier," she shared with me grinning over that.

Once again I shook my head, stood on still unsteady feet and began making my way back inside heading towards the pilothouse again.

"I liked the rope idea over the towel," mom said just before I passed out of earshot. "Let's do that to Harold as well when he comes out here."

I relieved dad, sending him out back with a small warning. "You're presence has been requested aft," I told him. "But beware, it's very possible that we've been boarded by naked female pirates disguised as mom and Bella. Especially if you feel something a bit different or unusual walking your plank."

He looked at me oddly.

"Never mind...bad joke, just trying to be funny. But they're out there waiting for you. Enjoy yourself. I certainly did."

I took over the wheel keeping us on course heading for home. "International waters huh? No rules?" I wondered.

**

As it turned out, I was glad we had managed to enjoy a fun, naughty weekend together. It would be a while before we actually did anything even remotely like that again. With Bella returning to school the following week, things suddenly changed dramatically. If I thought Bella was here simply for fun and games, or just needing to get away from her family for a while, I was sadly mistaken. She approached her classes, studies with the same intensity and passion that she did when we were having sex. I realized then she had that same fire, same head for business that merely proved to me, her father had been right. Bella really was the only person who could conceivably take over the business, keep it going...prospering perhaps even more than it already was. Bella was intelligent, diligent, and way too hard on herself in many respects. She wasn't perfect, far from it. But if she got anything less than an "A" on an exam or paper submitted, she almost seemed to take it personally. On nights when she needed to study, she basically locked herself away inside her room. Irene usually sent a tray up to her so she'd at least eat something when she didn't join us for dinner downstairs. But this sudden unexpected change in Bella after she started going back to school again was totally and completely unexpected.

It was usually only on the weekends that I saw the old familiar Bella re-emerge again, and if anything...when she did, she was usually even more horny than she'd normally been. It was like seeing a bear coming out of hibernation. Come Friday night, Bella was ravenous! So much so, that she would very often wear me out, the two of us having sex together for long hours at a time. And at times, it almost didn't matter where it was either. Once the urge hit her again, it could be anywhere, and most often was. Doreen had in fact had to step around us once carrying up a load of clean laundry up the stairs. Bella had all but tackled me as we'd been heading up, now sitting on me, fucking me...right there on the stairway as Doreen passed by us. Looking on almost wishfully. Another oddity in a sense. So far...we'd kept most everything between the two of us, Bella hadn't even shown any signs or interest in involving anyone else, or contacting anyone we'd previously been with either. And then Monday would come, and the other Bella would suddenly return again, locking herself away inside her room for long hours at a time while she studied, almost ignoring me and everyone else while she did so.

I knew it was her intent to graduate early, and hence the heavy difficult course load. But this was ridicules! She had turned into Dr. Jekyll and Miss Hyde!

**

The only real bright spot that I could see, was the fact that my birthday was coming up, the very next weekend in fact. I also knew...Bella had been for quite a while now working on something, along with mom, though keeping whatever it was a secret from me. Though I certainly knew they were up to something, and had even hinted at it at times, they had kept me totally in the dark about whatever the hell it was. So at least I did have that to look forward to...maybe. But whatever it was, it had to be something a bit more fun and exciting than the way things had been around here lately. I was really missing the old Bella, and not having quite as much fun even with the horny Bella on the weekends. Mainly because I knew that Bella would soon tuck herself away again...which was becoming rather frustrating.

I was missing having a friend too, besides the incredible sex. And I was even starting to fantasize, and imagine things...with people like Doreen again, and not even thinking about Bella when I did. So I was hoping my upcoming birthday weekend would at least bring back the old Bella again...at least for a little while. I smiled coming home that Friday night from school, finding a note with one of Bella's typical erotic, naughty smiley faces waiting for me on the kitchen table. I opened it and began to read, finding myself growing rather exited as I did so.

"Well birthday boy...it's almost time for your surprise. So after you finish reading this, you're to go upstairs and pack a few things for the weekend. You'll be checking into the Marriott hotel downtown. We've booked you the penthouse suite. After you've checked in and relaxed for a bit...get dressed for dinner. Wear something nice. A white dinner jacket would be perfect in fact. I'll be waiting for you downstairs in the restaurant at eight. Don't be late...even fashionably. Love, Bella."

"Wow...a suite?" I was curious, wondering what she...and most likely mom too had been up to these past few weeks. But whatever it was, I knew it promised to be something interesting, especially knowing Bella. She had been secretive about whatever she'd been up to, long before recently in fact, so it had been going on for quite some time now. Whatever it was. But I figured, with my birthday being tomorrow, I would soon find out.

My white dinner jacket was already waiting for me laying there on my bed, all clean, pressed and fresh from the cleaners. There was a note on that one too, this one from mom.

"See you later on tonight son!" She said simply. "Dinner's at eight...don't be late! Love mom."

I still had several hours before the appointed time, but hurriedly gathered up a few things and left anyway. I wasn't about to disappoint anyone. And I wasn't to be disappointed myself either, though at the time I wasn't aware of anything. That would come later. Much, much later.

**

In a strange way, it was almost the scene out of the movie "Pretty Woman" where Richard Gere is downstairs in the bar waiting for Julia Roberts when she shows up, looking beautiful, dazzling, and for a moment, he doesn't even recognize her.

It was a little like that. Except in this case, it was me showing up in the bar with her waiting for me. And even then, I still almost didn't recognize her. I hadn't really seen her all fancied up as often as I would have liked. But I was certainly seeing her that way now. She had even had her hair done, up this time, almost identically to the way Julia Roberts had worn hers in the same movie. Complete with the elegantly styled form-fitting red dress. All she was missing was the half a million worth of diamonds around her neck. Though she was wearing one...one of mom's, which looked damn fucking good on her. Bella looked spectacular! And judging by the way everyone else there in the bar was looking at her, they all thought so too.

"Wow...you look sensational!" I said upon greeting her.

"Thank you, so do you," she said taking my arm. "Well...shall we? You're parents are already waiting for us at the dinner table."

We were soon shown to our table, where sure enough mom and dad sat waiting for us, dad similarly dressed, also in a nice white dinner jacket and black tie. Mom in a fairly low-cut black evening dress that sparkled with almost every movement that she made. She too looking very beautiful this evening as we took our seats joining them. Dad of course had already ordered a bottle of wine to go along with dinner. Yeah...you guessed it. Bella didn't seem to mind too much though, actually a little flattered that he had, especially when he really didn't need to pay for it any more. He now had almost six cases of various wines from her vineyard waiting at home for him.

Now. I have to be perfectly honest here. Though dinner certainly promised to be nice, and seeing Bella as well as mom so elegantly dressed, looking sexy as hell even though they were...I was expecting a bit more than this. Not so much in the cost they had obviously laid out on everything for my birthday. But this was dinner after all. Even a fancy one perhaps. But it was still dinner. After everything the two of them had been doing, it seemed to me that dinner reservations at a nice restaurant wouldn't have taken several weeks of planning to work out.

Which is about the time that several waiters and waitresses showed up standing around our table preparing to sing...by the looks of it, "Happy birthday" to me. Which was embarrassing enough all by itself. But again...I digress here. I was still slightly disappointed that this appeared to be the big effort they'd seemingly been putting into all this. And then suddenly some other people appeared, carrying in what appeared to be some sort of partitions. Ok...now that was interesting. As though perfectly choreographed, within the span of only a few short minutes, we suddenly had our own private little room, right there in the middle of the restaurant. Now THAT was impressive! I was pleased when no one actually sang "happy birthday", just appearing and standing there and then helping with the privacy walls that suddenly went up all around us. In seconds we had total and complete privacy, right there in the middle of a busy restaurant! That took some doing! A small curtained entry allowed our waiters and waitresses to come in and serve us, check on us, and kept the drinks coming even as we waited on our initial entries. But it didn't take long to find out why they had gone to that extent either, when both mom and Bella suddenly stood. As nice as they looked in those dresses they were wearing, they came off! And then...they both looked even better! Although mom promptly explained that once Bella had told her about her idea, she had asked if she too could come along, do the same thing for dad, knowing how much he'd enjoy seeing her this way. Especially in a setting like this one. Bella of course immediately agreed. So...here they both were now. Bella in a very sexy red-laced bra, matching garter and stockings, along with red 6" "come fuck me" heels completing the outfit. Mom was likewise similarly attired in black. Which was oddly stimulating, seeing them both sitting here like this, dad and I more formally and appropriately dressed of course in dinner jackets and ties. For a moment I actually envisioned myself as James Bond sitting next to Pussy Galore, and Christmas, (you'll get that if you saw the movie) Even our waiters and waitresses had obviously been prepared for all this. Coming into our now very private little booth area, serving us, and no one even batting an eye upon seeing the two women sitting there like this. Though I did observe several appreciative smiles and glances tossed their way whenever anyone entered. Including the Maître d, as he made a couple of appearances just checking on us. I could only imagine what the rest of the patrons were wondering at this point as the evening wore on.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,451 Followers
12