'Tis a Pity They're Whores Act 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JANE (barebreasted): Mom taught me to circle the areola with a finger first, then with the carpus, while the metacarpus fondles the nipple, slowly but steadily until milk comes.

JOHN: Let me do that.

(Jane sits on the bed, while John massages her breasts with both hands. Jane's pupils widen and her breasts somewhat grow in size.)

JANE: John, you're arousing me! This is not a massage for nurses, but for lovers!

JOHN: Your mom taught that massage on purpose. She wanted you to arouse her.

(John keeps fondling her breasts, until milk dribbles out.)

JANE: What's happening to me?

JOHN: You're apparently making milk!

(John collects some milk in his hands, tastes it and hands some to Jane.)

JOHN: Tasty milk, I'd say.

JANE: Real milk ... how is it possible? I'm not pregnant.

JOHN: Could I suck it?

JANE: Of course. I have to get rid of it.

(John latches on to Jane's left nipple and sucks it, while his left hand fondles Jane's right nipple until the dribble becomes a jet. Jane opens her pant's fly and puts her right hand in it; John adds his own right hand to hers, and they both fondle her vulva.)

JANE: Stop fondling the other nipple ... I could put out the Lilliput royal palace's fire with my milk.

(John bends her right breast until he can put her nipple into his mouth, and suck both tits at once. His hands are now free, and he lowers Jane's pants and panties -- with her active cooperation.)

JANE: Incredible, wonderful ... when you're done, eat me, don't just drink my milk.

(When he is done, John makes Jane lay on the bed, spreads her legs, slips his tongue between her labia, and licks her genitalia until he finds the clitoris.

Then he sucks it as if it were another nipple, insert a couple fingers into Jane's vagina until he finds the G-spot, and massages it until she squirts into his mouth.)

JANE (moans and squeals, then says): Poor John, you've made wonders tonight.

(Jane takes John's head, lifts it and puts it on her breasts.)

JANE: Listen to my heartbeat ... it's the way I thank you for what you've done to me. Or perhaps there is another way.

JOHN: There is.

(John sucks some more milk from Jane's tits, fills his mouth with it, puts his mouth on Jane's, and induces her to open her lips to taste the milk.

The first kisses were full of milk; then he takes less and less of it, so he has to push it into her mouth with his tongue, and she has to lick each drop of it from his mouth.

While they are doing that, John and Jane hug, he leans the tent in his pants against her mound, wiggles his hips, so that he may tuck his tent pole between the labia; then Jane opens his fly and draws his penis out.)

JANE: My kingdom is yours. March your troops to the capital city. Conquer my royal palace.

(John's penis energetically but slowly throbs its way in.)

JOHN: Your palace guards are young and gallantly fighting. It will take a lot of pounding to overcome them.

(As John keeps throbbing, Jane's tits spurt milk everywhere, and she moans of pleasure until it is John's turn to come and squeal.)

JOHN: I often dreamt of that moment ... but I never dared ask.

JANE: I thought I were lesbian ... but you've nearly disproved me.

JOHN: What shall I do to your mom now?

JANE (giggling): Make your choice. I'm not jealous. It could be funny to be both your lover and your pander.

JOHN (roaring with laughter): Ok, so may I phone you, "Darling, could you see to it that I may fuck your mother before dinner, and you afterwards?"

JANE: Don't try and do that!

JOHN: That's what I meant: we can't take both parent and child without dire consequences. We have to choose.

JANE: What's your choice?

JOHN: I love you, Jane.

JANE: I love you too, John.

(across the wall)

TAMAR: Thanks, Sarah, for emptying my breasts. Let me return the favor.

(Tamar undresses Sarah completely, and herself; then she makes Sarah sit on the bed, leans to Sarah's left nipple and sucks it, while her own left hand fondles her vulva and her own right hand goes around her back and strokes her right tit.)

SARAH: I'm not lesbian, but your caresses are always welcome. Keep fondling, Tamar.

(Tamar rides Sara's right knee and grinds her mound over it, while Sarah massages Tamar's tits and expresses some droplets of milk out of them.

As Tamar inserts her fingers into Sarah's cunt, her rubbing Sara's knee becomes faster and more energetic, until both women come.)

SARAH: Change tit. This is now empty.

(Tamar does that, and they both eventually come again. They lie on the bed, hug and kiss.)

SARAH: Thanks for the wonderful dinner and after dinner.

TAMAR: You're always welcome.

SARAH: I wonder what are our children doing now.

TAMAR: They must be talking about the latest movie, or scientific discovery.

SARAH: Are you really sure your daughter is lesbian? I've often seen her looking at my son as if she ... were interested in him, but couldn't even admit it to herself.

TAMAR: And I've noticed that she has always been ever too willing to show her gorgeous body to him ... but he was so uneasy about it that he behaved like a taxidermist or a medical examiner.

SARAH: Perhaps, before offering ourselves to each other's children, we should inquiry whether they could match.

TAMAR: It would solve all our problems ... and clear us of the doubt that our profession has scared our children and led them to think that sex is base.

SARAH: If not ... your daughter is really beautiful.

TAMAR: And your son may become a real stud.

SARAH: Perhaps we should dress and retrieve our children.

(across the wall)

JOHN: So, what should we ask our parents, honey?

JANE: To let us live our love story, and if we really match, we should ask them to marry us.

JOHN: Marry ... you're the best woman around, but I'm afraid I'm too young.

JANE: That's why I'm suggesting that we should wait a year ... if we are ill-matched, we'll have discovered by then.

JOHN: Ok. Let's talk to our parents, then.

SCENE 05

(Around the dining table -- John and Jane are sitting there, Sarah and Tamar are coming.)

SARAH: Oh, we've found you. We thought you were in your closet, but it is now empty.

TAMAR: It reeked of ... human milk and semen. How could it happen?

JANE: The milk was mine. I don't know why, but you were right, mom -- I was going to nurse.

SARAH: So the semen was ... John's!

JOHN: Right, mom. You should have become a pathologist -- no bodily fluid may escape your attention.

TAMAR: Could you explain us what has happened?

JANE: For man is fire, and woman is tow - and the Somebody comes and begins to blow.

SARAH: Before the Somebody came and blew, you asked us ... do you still want that?

JOHN: No. If our story lasts, we'd like to get married within a year, mom.

TAMAR: Wonderful! We'll become grandmothers!

JANE: I agree with John.

JOHN: Mom ... while we were catching fire, what were you doing?

SARAH (tittering): Children shouldn't pry into their parents' sex life.

TAMAR: We were doing that out of affection, not for money.

So, don't ask what even the IRS wouldn't ask.

(Exeunt omnes)

12