Tit for Tat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,501 Followers

"And that is?" My wife turned asking her.

"Just promise not to laugh, or think I'm weird or anything," Susan began.

"Sorry honey...too late for that, we already know you're weird," Rebecca teased.

Susan frowned at her, but smiled immediately. "Well, given the situation and circumstances here...I always have had this one wild crazy little fantasy, and as strange as it may sound..." she said glaring at the two girls, and then looking towards us. "If it's ever going to happen...now would be the time."

"Once again...what is it?" My wife now asked, curiously aroused by the look on her face, hand down between her own legs again.

"I ah...well. I ah...would like to see, to ah watch...the guys jerking one another off, onto my...ah. Well...my pussy! That's what!"

"That's it?" Darlene laughed. Hell baby, that's not so weird, I'd fucking love seeing them do that myself! Well boys? How about it then?" She said turning towards us. "Think we can accommodate doing that...don't you?"

"I think the we...is us," I said grinning back at my wife. "But yeah...that might even help things a little here," I freely admitted as we then readjusted our position a little, now standing more directly in front of Susan as she laid back on the rock, once again bending her knees, spreading herself.

"So whenever one of you is ready to you know...squirt, then step up, aim it...and let fly," she giggled hotly.

It was admittedly interesting, standing there getting jerked off, and doing the same to Pete, with the girls looking on, all three now once again touching themselves, and occasionally one another, again looking at us as we stood doing the same. To my surprise, I felt my orgasm approach, this time even before Jeff did, which wasn't usually the case. And though I didn't exactly announce it, I stepped forward a little, not touching, but damn close perhaps as Pete actually aimed my cock down at the opening of his wife's cunt.

"Oh fuck that looks hot!" Susan said now sitting up so she could better see it, watch it when it happened, though half the fun and pleasure for her, was seeing her husband actually standing there jerking me off against her. Especially when I started shooting. "Oh yeah...pump it baby, pump it! Milk it for me sweetie, milk that hot hard cock for me baby, make it squirt all over your wife's naughty dirty pussy!"

Pete was still shaking off the last few dribbles of cum from my cock against his wife's pussy when Jeff moved forward. Stepping back and out of the way now, Pete finished Jeff off, likewise jacking him against her, as we all sat or stood watching Jeff's prick suddenly erupt, bathing Susan's cunt in even more juice, which now looked saturated, white tendrils of cream starting to drip, hanging down from her like ice-cycles on a cold snowy day.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She cried out seeing most of it, and now using her own fingers to play in it with as she went about smearing her exposed clit with our combined spunk, teasing and pleasuring herself. "Come on baby! Come on! Drench me...it's your turn!"

Pete looked back and forth between Jeff and I. "Whenever you're ready...I am," he sheepishly grinned once again. With both of us placing our hands around his enormously thick cock, Jeff and I in unison began jacking it, working it...pumping it up and down, though we both got into actually rubbing it against her as well. Further smearing about the combination of our recent spendings, tickling her clit with her husband's prick until he finally grunted and let go. It was almost as much as the first time we'd seen him shoot off. Not quite..but almost. Even then, it was like giving her a spray with a can of shaving cream to some extent. Within moments...you couldn't even see her cunt any more, thickly coated with the copious amount of cream the three of us had given her.

"Before we leave here, most likely sometime tomorrow perhaps...I want to feel that myself!" My wife openly admitted. "That...was fucking hot!"

I didn't say it...but I was thinking it. It had been.

**

We took a much needed break after that, digging out the snacks and the wine we had brought along. Spreading out the large blanket that Pete had packed up, we sat enjoying a nice little picnic in the nude together, the sun warm to the touch as we sat eating enjoying one another's company.

"Who'd have thought that the weekend would have turned out like this?" I said aloud to no one in particular, though everyone agreed, so far it had. So far it had turned out to be incredibly erotic. And amazingly, sitting there naked like we were felt more comfortable than anyone could have ever imagined.

After a reasonable amount of time to recover had passed, Darlene let me know she was ready for some serious rock fucking. "Don't mind us," she snickered leading me over to one of the large stones so she could lean up against it, with me standing behind her. "But I'm horny...and it's time hubby here took care of that!"

In seconds, I was inside my wife, slowly fucking her from behind, reaching around, caressing her breasts, and enjoying the feel of that hot luscious cunt of hers bathing my cock as I slid in and out of her tight wet pussy.

"Fuck...me too now!" Rebecca announced standing. "I need some dick!" Walking over to plant herself down next to us, using the adjoining rock, she placed herself in an almost identical position as Jeff grinned, easing himself inside his wife, now joining the two of us as we continued to stand there fucking, watching one another.

Quite naturally then...seconds later. Susan and Pete joined us as well.

The sounds of flesh slapping against flesh, echoing just a bit there between the rocks added to the carnal sensuality of the moment. Hearing the pleasured sighs, groans and moans we each made, not to mention the wet slippery sounds all of us had begun making, intensified the combined coupling as we hammered away, laughing, still moaning and groaning until like dominos falling, we each began climaxing together.

Still weak in the knees, I had stepped back, enjoying the sight of my cum running down the inside of my wife's legs, her own precious squirt having added to that perhaps, the ground beneath us saturated now with her own free flowing juices.

"Nice little puddle you made there," I laughed along with her as we all began straightening ourselves up, repacking...and preparing to head back.

"Yeah, too bad we can't stay for the sunset, but...best head back now while it's still daylight and warm. Too damn cold later to be walking around out here like this," Darlene reluctantly informed everyone. "Though...after dinner this evening, and a few more margaritas perhaps...we'll have time, the girls and I, to discuss any rule changes to the rest of the evening...and tomorrow perhaps."

"Whatever you decide baby," I told her. "Tit for tat!" She winked at me, smiling back and nodded her head.

I turned looking towards my two friends. Pete Jeff and I all looking at one another, smiles on our faces. At this point, we all knew...whatever the girls were good with...so were we. Tit for tat.

**

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,501 Followers