Tits Are Made For Sucking Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, you spy on your mom?"

He nodded with a slight grin. "Wanna see more?"

I noticed my heart pressing up into my throat. This was so wrong, yet so exciting. Was I going to see Mike's mom in her bra and panties? Or even naked? Fear of being caught and punished made me tremble, but my natural teenaged curiosity forced me to nod in return.

"All right," Mike said, still in a whisper. I suspect he was as nervous and excited as me. "But you have to do exactly what I say, or we're both going to be in big, big trouble."

Again, I nodded.

"You can pull out of this right now, but once Mom gets home, you're stuck." Mike's eyes gazed into mine. He was very serious.

"Nah," I replied, willing to take a chance. How could I live with myself if I passed up this opportunity, whatever was about to transpire? "Let's do it."

"Okay, then," he said. "Let's get dressed. Mom should be home soon."

Although I was ready for more sexplay, I obeyed Mike and we got back into our clothes. We leafed through some old Playboys and Motor Trends until the rumble of his mother's Falcon sounded in the driveway. The slow, raspy grinding of the electric motor lifting the garage door started up and the sound of the car motor ceased. The front door opened and slammed shut before the garage door closed. Mike was quite nervous.

"Okay," he instructed, standing up. "Get in the closet, assume your position, and keep quiet."

"Where are you going?" I asked, surprised. "Aren't you going to stay here with me?"

"No, I have to go greet Mom, or she'll come in here and catch you." He stopped at the door. "And no matter what you see, keep quiet and still. Otherwise, we're both in deep shit."

Again, I nodded as Mike disappeared down the hallway.

Jesus, I thought as I knelt down in the closet. This shit is crazy! For me, the past week had been a voyage into a whole new world, what with my discoveries with Mike and then my mother. Sex had taken on a whole new dimension, and I was happy -- and grateful - to get my share. Of course, part of me expected it to all come crashing down at any time.

Pressing my face against the wall, I peered through the hole. As things fell quiet, I realized I was panting from excitement. No matter what I would see, if anything, the secretive nature of this voyeuristic episode had me totally alert, on edge, and erect.

Several minutes passed. They seemed like hours to me. I tried to control my breathing as I heard the faint muzz-muzz of voices in other rooms. Mike's voice was easy to discern. I could tell he was nervous, because his voice was exceptionally squeaky and high-pitched. I rested my hand on the bulge in my jeans. Then the wheels started to turn.

Mike's mother's voice became clearer. I could make out the words as she was obviously inside her bedroom.

"How did school go today?" She asked.

"Fine, Mom."

I couldn't see them, but I knew they were both in her bedroom.

"Still lusting after Mrs. Nelson?"

I grinned to myself. Dammit if everyone didn't want a piece of Mrs. Nelson - her round ass, and her big, sweet tits.

"Of course," Mike replied.

Then, Mike's mother, fully clothed, walked past my field of vision. She continued to speak.

"Lord have mercy, I'm whipped," she lamented. "Today was a tough one. We wrapped up a civil case with a man who burned his hands."

Mike's voice sounded from somewhere in the room.

"What happened, Mom?"

"Oh, his employer was negligent and he injured himself." Her words were vague, as if she didn't want to go through all of it again. "Just a lot of theatrics from our firm and emotion from the plaintiff. You know, the usual."

At that moment, she returned to my field of view. I gasped, trying to remain calm, but it was difficult. Mike's mother was now in nothing but her bra and panties!

"I feel bad for the man, but I don't know if his account of the situation is entirely true."

I pulled back a bit as she approached the closet. Her body was only a couple of feet from my vantage point as she slipped an item of clothing onto a hanger. I studied her navel -- an innie -- and could see the top of her bush peeking out from her panties.

What I saw next made my heart skip a few beats. Silently, Mike walked up behind his mother, and he was nude!

What. The. Fuck? I fought to keep still and quiet. I didn't want to chicken out and blow the whole deal. What the fuck was Mike doing naked in the bedroom with his mother? Perhaps I wasn't the only guy up to shenanigans with his mom.

Although I couldn't see everything, Mike's cock was fully erect as he reached up behind his mother and grasped the back of her bra. He unhooked the clasp and slid his hands around her breasts as the straps fell from her shoulders.

Closing her eyes, she sighed and leaned her head back against her son's. She stepped back from the closet, returning to the light of the bedroom, but still remained within a few feet. Mike stayed behind his mother, melding his naked body against her.

Pressing my eye back to the hole, I watched as Mike's hands worked underneath the loosened bra, massaging his mother's breasts. With a shrug of her shoulders, the bra fell away, revealing an impressive pair of ample tits. I noted they were larger than my mother's, with brownish-red areolas the size of my palm and thick, erect nipples. Mike tugged on her nipples, squeezing them and rolling them between his fingers.

Then, something totally unexpected happened.

My eyes just about popped out of my head when milk started trickling out of one of her nipples! My mouth watered as I came to the realization that Mike's mother was lactating!

"Ahhh, yes, baby," she exhaled dreamily. "I need to relax. I need to nurse you."

"Yes, Mom," Mike responded.

She turned to face her son. His mouth was just inches away from her big, soft. pointed breasts.

"Here, baby." She offered one to him. He didn't hesitate, taking a nipple in his mouth and suckling. She closed her eyes.

"Ahhh, yes, honey." Light reflected off her eyelids as her lips parted. Mike pressed his face into her tit, nursing like a hungry newborn. As he tugged at her other nipple, they slowly backed toward the bed.

Mike helped his mother slide her panties down her thighs and legs, down to her feet, and she kicked them off. I admired her thick, dark bush, which peeked out between two full, luscious thighs. That would be fun to play with.

Without a sound, he pushed her back on the bed, and I could hear the creak of the bedsprings as she slid up to the headboard, opening her legs to accommodate her son. He never left her tit.

"That's it, baby." Her voice was like honey dissolving in a hot cup of tea. "Nurse me. Take all of it."

Still wrapping my brain around the fact Mike and his mother were about to fuck, and that she was lactating, I noticed a familiar throbbing in my jeans. I took several deep breaths, still trying to control my panting. It wasn't easy.

Mike's ass tensed, and I could tell he was entering his mother. She lifted herself to accommodate him.

"Yes...yes," she said euphorically. "Push it inside."

Familiar words that struck a chord in my heart. And my loins. My cock twitched.

Next thing I knew, Mike was fucking his mom, pumping between her open thighs. I drooled over his mom's magnificent, matronly body, but Mike's ass was amazing. Muscles tensed repeatedly as he pounded her, and that familiar slapping noise sounded in my ears.

Mike remained silent as he serviced his mother, but she couldn't help herself.

"That's it, baby," she encouraged her son. "Go deep and hit that spot for me."

Mike was giving her a thorough fucking. Her big tits jiggled with each thrust of his lean body. Watching this interlude, I silently thanked Mike for his willingness to share. I unbuttoned my jeans and slipped a hand inside my shorts.

Mike's mother reached back with both hands to grasp the headboard as his thrusts increased. "Drain the other tit, baby," she whimpered, her voice quaking with each thrust. Obediently, he released one tit and took to the other.

I started to squeeze my cock, needing relief as well.

"That's it, son, that's it," she purred. "Keep hitting my spot and let's come together."

Mike released his mother's breast and I saw a trickle of milk escape down the side.

Both of them started making the sounds approaching orgasm. Grunting, animalistic sounds of raw lust. Mike threw his head back as his mother gripped the headboard tighter.

"Coming...coming," his mother squealed. She released the headboard and reached for his nipples. "Give me your seed, sweet boy!" She tugged at his nipples with no delicacy, like she was milking him. "Let's come together!" Mike responded.

"Oh, fuck...oh, fuck!" He rasped, and I could tell he was about to come. Then it happened.

Both of them started climaxing at once, their bodies shifting and thrusting against each other's to maximize this very personal, extremely erotic encounter. I had to fight to keep from climaxing myself, although I felt a trickle of pre-come wandering down the underside of my cock.

I held my breath as they slid down from the crest of the wave, writhing against each other languidly. Mike fell on top of his mother, but it wasn't over as she cooed into his ear.

"Finish off this tit. I need some more."

Dutifully, Mike returned to her breast to complete the task, his cock still inside her, draining his mother dry.

Never had I seen anything so sexy, and so kinky, and I wondered if I could get my own mother to lactate. I also realized Mike was holding out on me, and knew much more about sex than he let on!

No words were spoken as his mother got on her hands and knees on the bed, just like I had with Mike only an hour before. Mike assumed the position behind her, his still-slick cock gliding effortlessly into her wet pussy. Slapping noises commenced as he pounded her, grasping her hips, his head lifted. By now, I noticed a slick sheen of perspiration on his back and buttocks. I still fought not to come too soon, wanting to come with them this time.

Mike's incestuous onslaught resulted in both of them making those familiar noises within minutes. I marveled at how huge her tits looked, dangling, her erect nipples brushing against the top cover of the bed. I stroked my cock according to their moans of passion.

I was almost there when both their bodies started jerking, spasming while another salvo of orgasms hit them. Mike growled, his fingers digging into the soft yielding flesh of his mother, as he surrendered yet another load. His mother encouraged him.

"That's it, baby," she yelped. "I love it when we come together."

Her voice trailed off as they both concentrated on the sheer pleasure overwhelming them. On cue, I braced myself as my cock started erupting in my shorts, but I never stopped watching.

As I was coming, Mike turned his head to look directly at my vantage point. He let out a broad, shit-eating grin before another spasm distracted him. What a show-off. I kept pumping my cock, squeezing out the last of the orgasm and secretly nodded back. What an experience, and he let me watch!

At last, I closed my eyes for a moment, depleted. I heard Mike and his mother mumbling words of love and satisfaction, punctuated by heavy breathing.

Goddamn, I say. God. Damn! I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it with my own eyes. The whole scene was so perverted, my orgasm was solid and intense. I didn't mind filling my shorts with a load of come. Damn, it felt so good, and fuck, it was so taboo!

By the time my eyes opened, I noticed Mike's mother on her feet, still totally nude. Mike sat on the edge of the bed, his wet, shiny cock at half-mast. I recalled what my mother said about not keeping a good man down. Of course, at that age, it was easy for both of us to come back time and time again.

She disappeared to the right, I suspected into the bathroom. Mike hopped to his feet, disappearing from my view, as well. As I zipped my pants, he appeared, hovering over me. He put his finger to his lips, then reached out to pull me to my feet. Still naked, he whispered in my ear.

"How's that?" He teased, still grinning like the Cheshire Cat. I didn't speak, but nodded my head enthusiastically, eyes wide.

He led me out of the closet. "We'll talk later, but you gotta get out of here." His warm breath caressed my ear as he spoke. Again, I nodded. He gently opened and closed the back door as I made my silent escape.

More to come of this saga with Chapter 4. Stay tuned.

12