Tits Are Made For Sucking Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing that, Mrs. Arden looked over at us, wincing with pleasure as her body jiggled with each of Mom's thrusts.

"Ohhh, yes," she gasped. "Those young cocks need some attention."

"Damn right they do!" Mom said, eyeing our enflamed state. "They both look like they're about to burst!"

Mike turned his face toward me. We were so close, his nose swept across my jaw. I jumped from the contact, surprising myself.

"What do you say?" Mike nuzzled my cheek, whispering into my ear. He drew his legs up underneath and turned his chest to press against mine, gripping my waist with both hands. "We can still watch them." Kisses covered my neck and shoulder as I shivered from the touch of his lips and hot skin.

In spite of our mothers' admonitions, and Mike's obvious willingness, I suddenly became painfully self-aware. Having full-on sex with my best friend in front of my mother, and now HIS mother, still presented a hurdle for some strange reason. True, we had skated on the edge ever since Mom made her surprise appearance in Mrs. Arden's living room, but now it was show time. There was nothing to divert us or hold us back.

Before I had the chance to respond, Mike pressed his mouth against mine. I returned the kiss, relaxing somewhat, momentarily forgetting our mothers fucking on the bed. Mike had the most wonderful tongue, and I sought to emulate his touch as we kissed and caressed.

Something else that occurred to me was that it had been some time since anyone had played with my nipples. Mrs. Arden's thumbnails digging into them as I fucked Mom from behind seemed ages ago, and now they needed to be rubbed, tugged and sucked some more.

Like a dutiful lover, Mike read my mind. Now he rubbed his chest against mine in a way to stimulate our erect nipples. Goddamn, it was so hot, and reminded me of when we first started fooling around, nervous and embarrassed, luxuriating in how good it felt with skin rubbing against skin, nipples rubbing against nipples.

We exchanged more kisses, then Mike took things to the next level. Giving me a sexy smirk, he lowered his face to my chest. And my tits.

"Ahhh," I exhaled, resting my chin on the top of his head as he flicked his tongue back and forth against one, then the other, finally choosing the left one to suckle.

I kissed the top of his head, nuzzling it as I nursed him, pleasure sparking through my nipple straight to my throbbing cock. I gazed over at our mothers, satiating their own desires, only a few feet away.

"Oh, Jesus," I whispered into his hair. "This feels so good."

Mike grunted and slid his hand down from my shoulder to my other tit. More sparks of pleasure as I gasped and panted, watching my mother's nude body as she fucked. Before I knew it, his head dropped even lower. I quivered, gripping the carpet as his lips wrapped around my cock. In no time, his head started bobbing in that unmistakable way as he took more and more of my aching shaft down his throat, slurping noises filling my ears.

Next thing I knew, we had rolled over on our sides and I took his cock in my mouth as well. Oh, sweet Jesus, sixty-nine is so divine! So much for my hesitation. The exhibitionist in me was really getting into this.

I was so engrossed in our mutual fellating that I barely heard the sounds of approval coming from the bed. Opening my eyes for just a moment, I saw both of our mothers watching us and smiling, their bodies still moving together.

"Oh, God, Sylvia," Mom said, looking over her shoulder at us. "Look at our sons getting it on. Look!"

Mrs. Arden stared at us with pure lust in her eyes.

"Jesus, they sure can suck cock. Look at them go."

"Cocksuckers, both of them. Damn, I say!" Mom was obviously enjoying the show.

"And motherfuckers, to boot!" Mrs. Arden chuckled.

"I wouldn't have it any other way," my mother replied.

As I blew my best friend, my mouth relishing the bumps and veins running the length of his tensing shaft, I wanted to do more. If our mothers wanted something to watch, why not go all the way?

With a pop, I released Mike's cock from my mouth.

"Get up on your knees," I said, and he obeyed, also releasing my wet cock with a loud pop.

"Grip the edge of the bed."

Mike moved forward a few feet and took two handfuls of mangled bedclothes, assuming the position, much to the delight of our mothers, who were now within reach.

"Goddamn!" Mrs. Arden said. "Someone's going to get fucked!"

"Oh, my God, yes!" Mom looked at me, then Mike, as if she couldn't believe I was going to fuck my best friend right there, so very close to them. "Yes, yes, YES!"

The next moment, I put my hands around his waist and, placing the tip of my saliva-coated cock between his buttocks, began to push. He tensed and squirmed, his face only a foot or so away from his mother's, as I slowly worked my shaft into his tight anus. Mike's mouth fell open as I pushed deeper and deeper. He gazed, mouth open and eyes wide, at his mother's face as I buried myself inside him, my balls rubbing against his.

"Oh, Jesus, he's fucking my son in the ass!" Mrs. Arden looked back and forth between us and Mom.

"Yes, Sylvia," Mom replied, her nose wrinkled up like a snarl. "Neil's fucking Mike, and there's nothing to do but watch."

Like Mom and Mrs. Arden had done only a few minutes before, I started aggressively pumping against Mike's ass.

The slapping of our bodies joined the slapping of our mothers' bodies as we all fucked away. Mike and his mother, both of them helpless with pleasure, gazed into each other's eyes as they took their cocks obediently.

"That's it, son," Mom said. "Fuck him! Fuck him in the ass like a bitch!"

"Uh-huh...uh-huh..." I nodded, noticing the sweat beading on her neck and breasts.

"God, I'm about to come," Mrs. Arden whimpered, biting her lip. "I wish we could all come together." Mom looked down at her lover. The first drops of her sweat fell onto Mrs. Arden's quivering skin.

"That's a tall order, my love, but we can try."

Mike turned his head back. Looking over his shoulder, he said, "Reach around me."

I felt his anus clench around my shaft as I gripped his cock.

"Ahhh!" He sighed, lifting his face with elation as I masturbated him.

"Oh...ohhh, my God," Mrs. Arden watched us. I could sense she was nearing climax.

"Take my tit," Mom hissed to her, lifting a shoulder. Immediately, Mrs. Arden drew Mom's nipple into her mouth and began suckling hungrily.

"Yesss..." Mom shuddered. Her white teeth glistened as she lifted her head, eyes closed. Her thrusts increased in urgency as she also neared climax.

"Whadya say, lover?" I breathlessly asked my best friend. "Let's do this!"

"Damn straight," Mike growled. Pounding noises echoed off the walls as we all drove it home.

Mrs. Arden was the first to come. Her orgasm was so intense, she couldn't speak. Mom's tit fell from her mouth as her face contorted with ecstasy, shock waves of pleasure pounding her body.

Mom let out of wail as her buttocks convulsed. Her thrusts slowed to a halt as she and Mrs. Arden writhed together, moaning, coming, covered with fresh sweat.

Mike came a split-second before me. With the first surge, his anus gripped my cock so tightly that I also gave up my load. Our bodies shuddered against each other as thick ropes of come erupted from his cock, all over the carpet.

Nothing could describe the incredible energy filling the room as we all came together. We babbled meaningless words into the air. They were merely sounds of satisfaction, then exhaustion, as everyone fell into a deep, post-orgasmic trance, then sleep.

The sun had vanished, and a bright moon peeked around the bedroom shades as my eyes blinked open. My head rested on Mike's chest and I felt the slow, steady rise and fall with each of his breaths. Looking up from the floor, I met my mother's loving gaze, her eyes moist, warm and serene.

"Hello, son," she whispered.

"Hello, Mom."

Mrs. Arden stirred behind my mother. Soon, her face gazed down at me as well.

"Hello, honey," she smiled.

I looked at Mike's face and his eyes had opened.

"What a great sleep," Mrs. Arden sighed, sitting upright in bed, her big, heavy breasts shifting into place.

"You could get accustomed to that, right?" Mom said, teasing her.

"Oh, baby." Mrs. Arden stroked my mother's cheek, gazing into her eyes. "All day, every day."

Mom leaned over and kissed her, their noses rubbing together. Mike finally spoke.

"What time is it? I'm hungry."

"How about we get cleaned up and go to a restaurant?" Mrs. Arden said. Several moments of silence ensued until her son spoke up.

"Oh, fuck that," he smiled. "Let's order pizza."

"I'm all for that," I chimed in. Mom nodded, unconsciously trying to smooth down her matted bush with slender fingers.

"It's a deal," Mrs. Arden replied, looking up at the clock. "If they deliver this late."

The pizza delivery boy got an eyeful when Mrs. Arden opened the door. She made a point of fumbling in her purse for the tip just for his enjoyment.

One year later...

Spring break meant going home to our mothers. While others flocked to the beaches to get shitfaced and fuck themselves silly, Mike and I opted to drive the hour from college to our homes, where we would have a beer and fuck our mothers, and for free. We considered that a sweet deal.

"No crowds, no fucking sand in our shorts, and no chance of VD," Mike chuckled.

"And no need to wear a rubber since Mom's on the pill." I added.

"Yep," Mike said. "Mine, too. Isn't science wonderful?"

Sharing a dorm room with Mike over the past two semesters gave us plenty of time to explore and refine our relationship. We even managed to lure the occasional third party -- male or female -- into our sexplay. In spite of this arrangement, we never failed to visit home every month or two to "take care of business."

"Sylvia will be at our house when you get in, so just come over here," Mom told me on the phone. They had been spending a lot of time together since our revelatory weekend a year ago. There was talk of them selling one of the homes and moving in together. In those days, nobody thought anything of two single women of a certain age sharing a home, especially if they had sons in college and worked for a living. It was good, old-fashioned thrifty behavior.

Only a few minutes passed after Mike and I arrived at my house before everyone was naked and sprawled out across the living room. We couldn't even wait to get to the bedroom. It had been almost two months since we were all together last, and the need overwhelmed us.

While I mounted Mrs. Arden on the thick, shag rug, I watched as Mom lowered herself onto Mike's hard shaft on the big, overstuffed easychair. We all needed a quick fuck to take the edge off so we could think clearly.

Mrs. Arden drew my nipple into her mouth as I watched my mother fucking my best friend. I pumped away between Mrs. Arden's smooth, massive thighs, all the while looking at my mother's ass bouncing up and down on Mike's cock. He was sitting in the chair as she cowgirled him, her back toward me, his hands gripping her hips as her tits bounced in his face. I marveled at her buttocks, expertly clenching and squeezing Mike's shaft, intent on drawing out his load.

I gazed at the mirror mounted on the wall behind the easy chair. I could see Mom's face and the tops of her heaving breasts. Her eyes were closed, but the next moment they opened, and she looked into the mirror, directly at me.

I returned her gaze and smiled, knowing both of us were near climax. Her eyes had a dreamy, faraway look when her body was filled with cock. Now especially as we watched each other fuck.

Mom and I kept watch on each other's faces for a few more moments, sex noises filling the air, until she bit her lower lip and nodded slightly. It was time. Mrs. Arden switched from my left nipple to my right, sending fresh sparks of electricity down to my cock.

That's all it took. The tingling sensation in my nipple spurred me to orgasm. The bucking and shuddering of my body triggered Mrs. Arden's orgasm as she released my nipple. She kissed and nuzzled my chest, squeezing my butt cheeks as I filled her with my seed. During all of this, I never stopped looking into my mother's eyes.

Mom and Mike came to a noisy conclusion as they both yelped, climaxing together. Mom thrashed her head about, breasts jouncing, as Mike's body convulsed beneath her.

As Mike and I lounged naked in the living room, letting our cocks dry in the cool air, Mom and Mrs. Arden slipped on robes and disappeared into the kitchen. Before long, the aroma of food cooking wafted through the house.

"So what's the plan?" Mike asked as we all sat together, eating at the kitchen table. "Who's selling their house?"

We had all discussed this previously, since our mothers wanted to make sure there were no surprises or hurt feelings among us. We all agreed that selling either house and our mothers moving in together would be a good plan.

"I'm moving in with Phyllis." Mrs. Arden laid her fork down, chewing her food. "By summertime, we should be living together."

"This house is larger, obviously," Mom said, "with more bedrooms and more space for when you guys come visit us."

"Sounds good," I said, nodding at my best friend.

"And you guys will always have a place to come home to." Mrs. Arden took another bite of food, her robe slipping open just enough to reveal a glimpse of a huge areola.

"And I'm trying to lactate," Mom said. No one was surprised, since we'd all been thinking of inducing lactation in my mother since day one.

"Yeah, with us nursing each other regularly, some herbs and supplements, and..." Mrs. Arden slipped her hand underneath the fold of Mom's robe to tug playfully on her nipple. "....that expensive breast pump, we're making progress."

Mom blushed, biting her lower lip from Mrs. Arden's touch. A drop of clear fluid appeared on the tip.

"See?" Mrs. Arden squeezed Mom's nipple again. A few drops of cloudy fluid trickled out. Mom gasped and panted. Obviously, she was ready to nurse, and to fuck.

"Mmmm," Mrs. Arden licked the tip of her index finger, "and you guys will have all week to help us."

Mike laughed, looking at them, then at me.

"Holy cow, Mom, if we get Mrs. Busby lactating like you, we'll have to open a dairy!"

"Not a bad idea, son."

Summertime.

Mike and I completed our freshman year at college and, wanting to relax and spend some time with our mothers, took the summer off. August would come soon enough, and it would be back to the educational grind. During one of our long-distance phone conversations, Mom hinted that she and Mrs. Arden were thinking of establishing a side business.

"Okay, as if the law office didn't keep you busy enough," I said. "What kind of business?"

"Oh," she said mysteriously, "you'll find out when you get home."

"Come on, Mom, tell me!" I insisted. "What's with all the secrecy?"

"You'll just have to wait, son." She changed the topic to my grades that semester.

"You damn well better improve those geometry scores, or else," she warned, ever the doting mother.

"You know they're fine, Mom," I replied. "Stop using subterfuge."

As much as I pestered her, she wouldn't divulge a word. Mike had no luck getting information from his mom, either.

Once home, and after the obligatory fuck-a-thon to cool our pent-up passion, we sat around the kitchen table, passing around a pack of Oreos, with tall, cold glasses of mother's milk for all.

"Okay, I'm about to scream," Mike said. "What's the big secret?"

"Well..." Mrs. Arden paused, blushing furiously. "Phyllis?"

Mom took the lead.

"Okay, here goes." She licked her lips, hesitant to continue, but she did. "Our tits were producing so much milk," her voice quivered nervously. She we didn't know what to do." Mom looked down at her glass, dunking an Oreo up and down with a trembling hand until the cookie was at the right consistency. Not too crunchy and not too soggy. She popped it into her mouth.

"You guys weren't around to help, and we could only drink so much," Mrs. Arden added.

Another pregnant pause as Mrs. Arden tapped her long fingernail on the tabletop. It was like a dam about to burst.

"And?" I asked.

"We were surprised at how many boys venturing out into the world, going to college or not, missed their mothers," Mom smirked, blushing as much as Mrs. Arden. "And amazed at how easy it was to get them to help."

"Whaaa?" Gaping at my mother, I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Mom!" Mike said, his mouth also open. I could see a black spot of Oreo goo stuck between his teeth. "Do you mean?"

"I hope you and Neil aren't angry with us," his mother said. Mom looked back and forth us, her eyes searching for approval.

Mike and I stared at each other, incredulous, unable to find the proper words.

"Of course, we're very organized, and professional," Mom's voice quivered. There was no doubt her nerves were up, divulging this naughty secret. "And we do charge them for..." she studied the tiny face of her lady's Timex. "...our time together."

"Oh, my God!" I said, looking at both of them. Mike was smiling like the Cheshire Cat. "You're milkmaids for hire now?"

"God. DAMN!" My best friend exclaimed. He couldn't stop grinning.

"Don't hate us, honey," Mrs. Arden said, looking at me, then her son. "We just love producing milk, but it has to go somewhere."

"Fuck, Mom," Mike blurted out. "That's hot as hell!" He took her hand and squeezed it. Mrs. Arden exhaled, relieved by her son's acceptance. I reached out to rub my mother's shoulder, also intent on letting her know everything was okay.

"Damn right, it is," I added.

"Oh, Jesus," Mom giggled, giddy that she no longer had to keep that particular secret. "I don't know how we arrived at this!"

"Oh, come on, Phyllis," Mrs. Arden furrowed her brow. Her tone was now somewhat mocking. "You know how it started."

Mom smiled a little. "Okay, okay..." She dunked another Oreo several times, then popped it into her mouth, chewing. "That one kid who couldn't take his eyes off my boobs."

"Because you had your entire blouse open," Mrs. Arden said. "Goddamn, the way you presented them, his mouth was watering like a dog in a butcher shop."

"Poor guy was so worked up, he about chewed off my tit!"

"Who's this?" I asked.

"I'm not sure if you noticed how nice the yard looks, and how there's been some touch-ups on the wood trim outside." Mom sipped her milk.

"And the trees have been pruned," Mrs. Arden added. "The fence in the back mended."

"We don't always ask for cash," Mom licked a drop of milk from the edge of her glass. "We started out in trade. Young guys like yourselves don't always have leisure funds."

"What your mother is trying to say is that we started with the lawn boy." As she leaned back in her chair, Mrs. Arden's robe slipped open, revealing both of her big, heavy breasts.

"A college kid working his way through school," Mom said. "We let him use the shower after he was done with the lawn."

"He was late for class."

"Next thing I knew, his mouth was latched onto my tit!"

"There was a little more than that, if I recall."

"Well, yeah." Mom squirmed, again looking down, this time at the tablecloth. Mrs. Arden continued.

"You had the kid going from the moment he arrived."

"I was missing my boy." Mom's face was the reddest I'd ever seen. "Dammit, I just needed to nurse him, and then we ended up fucking."

"I think we both closed our eyes and thought of you," Mrs. Arden looked at her son, then me.

"Both of you?" Mike asked.

Again, silence as our mothers' gazes bore into the tabletop.

"We even helped him in the shower," Mom said, smirking. "The hungry guy drained us both and was late for class."