To Horny to Say No

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My legs were spread wide a part as he knelt in between them. He stared at my wide open wet slit for a few minutes and said something about it going to be so much fun. Lowering my hands, I reached for his cock. He moved forward and I guided it into my very wet opening. His average size cock felt so good being pushed into me. I wanted it so bad. Soon he was on top of me grunting and pounding in me. I could feel his body on mine as he whispered about how good I felt.

So I said, "Oh Dave you're the one that feels so good in me. God I want it so bad. Yes Dave, fuck my pussy! Yes that's it, fuck it harder! Oh yes!" I can become quite vocal when extremely horny.

I guess older guys take longer to cum because he was pounding in me for what I thought was a long time. I had two great orgasms and he wasn't stopping. It's when he turned me on all fours, did he suddenly slowed down and asked, "So Kathryn where can I dump this load?"

I moaned, "Anywhere you want."

So he pulled out of me and told me to suck him dry. I did, as he began squirting his yummy white cum in my mouth. It wasn't as huge of a load as Larry, but still a nice yummy amount. When he stopped squirting, he fell on his back and said, "Kathryn you're so dam good. I usually have a hard time cuming at my age and you forced it out of me with that hot body of yours. You are so beautiful. Thank you."

I leaned over him and answered, "You're welcome my handsome stud. You have 20 minutes left Dave; I hope you can get hard again. I wouldn't want you to waste your money."

He laughed and answered, "That dumb clerk doesn't know how to market you right. So don't worry because you weren't that expensive. In fact you are a steal at the price. Anyway Kathryn, I haven't been able to do more than one pop in an hour. So I would rather just sit and talk getting to know you. Now if you are working tomorrow night, I would love to meet you again."

I just smiled and went to get a wash cloth and cleaned him up. We talked about a lot but mostly about me and my quest for sex. I did eventually confess that he was the first person ever paying to have sex with me. When Tim called and told me I had 5 minutes to finish, did he get dress. He left very happy and as he was walking out Stephen came in. Dave told him to treat me nicely. Stephen laughed as he walked in.

Stephen now was a little different. Not only did he have a nice 7" thick cock, but he didn't mess around with chit chat. He told me right up front that he wanted to get his money's worth and to do that his cock will need all of my attention. So I spent most of the time sucking on it or feeling him fucking me, while he enjoyed playing with my boobs. There wasn't must down time, except to recharge. It took a lot of effort to make him explode twice, first in me and then in my mouth. By the time Tim called at 9:30, he was completely drained and left a very happy old guy.

It was some time before there was another knock on the door. His name was Bob and he was a younger guy. As usual I came to the door with just my blouse and stilettos. We talked awhile and then went to the bedroom. I was getting tired but managed to get through him. He was so hard and didn't take long to recharge. In fact I got him to explode in me three times. When he left he asked if I was working tomorrow night too, because he had several friends that would love to fuck me. I told him I didn't think so.

After he left, I took a long shower. I was tired and it was almost midnight. I thought about leaving but then I figured I was still a little drunk to chance a DUI. So just as I was crawling in bed, a knock at the door. I thought it was strange because Tim would have called, if he was sending someone up. I put on my blouse and didn't bother to button it. When I looked out, there was a gigantic black guy wearing a red blazer that had security written on it.

I now was in a panic. He knocked again and it looked like he was going to reach for his door key, so I opened it. He quickly barged passed me and closed the door. He looked around, walking into the bedroom then walked back out. I was terrified.

Towering over me, he looked down, smiled and said, "So young lady, where are all of the guys. I have information that you have been a very naughty guest. I understand that guys have been paying to have sex with you. I can arrest you for solicitation right now, but decided to give you a way out."

I was now trembling and he noticed my distress. Freaked, I asked him what he meant, because I've been in my room all night without any guys.

He gave out a big bellowing laugh and said; "Now girl, I have guys coming in all night long on security cameras. So do you want me to arrest you or will you comply?"

I meekly asked what I had to do. He laughed again then said, "Well OK then. I have a huge cock and whores won't let me fuck them. So if you give me an hour of your time and fuck me like I want, I'll let you stay and look the other way. So what do you say?"

Since I had my hands tightly holding my blouse closed so he couldn't see my boobs, he walked over and pulled my hands apart. Seeing my nakedness, he smiled and told me how hot I looked. Then he asked me again to comply, so I reluctantly agreed.

Being so much bigger than me, he picked me up like a rag doll, held me tightly and kissed me. Then he dropped me on the couch and told me to take off my blouse. As I did, he began undressing. First his red jacket and then he unzipped his pants. He wasn't wearing underwear and when he pulled them down, his enormous black cock popped out.

I blurted, "Oh My God! You really aren't going to put that in me, are you?" I suddenly thought about my internet friend who had been bragging about his giant cock.

He gave out a huge roar of laughter and said, "Oh yeah baby! I'm going to fuck that tight cunt of yours with my Big Black Mamba. I'm going to stretch you out and it will bring tears to your eyes as I do. Or would you rather spend the night in jail?"

I submissively told him Ok but to be gentle, which he laughed at.

As I took the tip in my mouth it began to grow even bigger. I was sucking on his massive manhood as he moaned in delight. Then he bragged about being measured at almost 14" by a girl he used to fuck in New York. He chuckled when he told that I was only the second petite white girl to enjoy his Mamba. So I stopped sucking and asked what happened to the first. He laughed, told me she couldn't take all of him and was in tears as he tried to stuff it all in her.

Once it got to full extension, he pushed me on my back, stretched my legs wide apart and pushed them up my body. Then he slowly pushed that huge thing into my small tight pussy. I placed my hands on his pelvic to stop him from going all the way in. He slapped them away and kept impaling my opening. Once he was more than half way in, he slowly pulled out and looked at my open hole. I watch him smile and mumbled about how I was getting stretched just right. Then he plowed back into me.

All I could do was watch that thing going into me. My mouth was wide open trying to breathe, as he pushed more of it in me. I've never before or since have had such a massive cock buried in me. I could say it didn't hurt, but then that would be lying. It did until I stretched and got used to it. It was when he began pumping in and out did my body begin to react favorably. As he forced his beef into me, I began shaking with one massive orgasm and gave me several more one right after the other.

I was tingling all over and started to really enjoy his gigantic manhood. I couldn't believe that I liked the feeling, but I did. As he roughly ravished me, he would pull all the way out and move me to another position. Then he began speedily pounding my flesh again. One time, he pushed me off the couch onto the floor with my ass propped up against it. It was then that I could feel him becoming close to squirting. When he did, he pushed all the way in me and yelled, "Oh yes Baby, take my seed and let me pregnant that hot little body of yours. Yes Baby, take all of it in you."

After many minutes of feeling him squirting, he pulled out. Grabbing my camera he took a few more photos of my pussy dripping his cum out of the huge opening. Now I thought I was done, but instead, he lifted me up and carried me to the bed room. He put me down and placed a pillow under my lower back and said, "So keep my seed in you a while. I want to make sure it takes hold."

He sat next to me and we talked for a few minutes then he told me it was time for round two. I rubbed his shaft hard again and once it was rock hard, he pushed it back in me. Stretching me out again, it made me cringe just like the first time. Just when I was getting comfortable again, he pulled out and made me turn over on all fours. Now I thought he went all the way in before, but being in all fours I could feel him going in deeper and deeper. He held my hips as he pumped me for the longest time.

The fucking was painful, but in a pleasurable way. I came two more times. I began moaning for him to fuck me harder and he did. After a long pleasurable time, he began squirting again and telling me how he was planting his seed deep inside me. I guess it was his thing. When he got done, he pulled out and I fell exhausted on my stomach clutching a pillow. He laughed and told me that I was a great little whore and was happily surprised that I could take all of him. I just felt completely drained and exhausted, but in a good way.

As he went to clean up, I stayed curled up holding the pillow until he came back. He looked at me and said, "So babe I have to tell you the truth. I'm not hotel security and I paid the clerk $250 to fuck you. You're well worth the price too."

He laughed when he mentioned that many girls have refused to fuck him once they saw his Mamba. Then he said, "It was when I saw you walking through the lobby and finding out you were a whore that I had to have you. You're so gorgeous. I knew you would the perfect woman to implant my seed."

Then he bent down, turned me over to rub my belly and kissed me.

I put my arms around his neck while kissing him back. With my arms still around him and his seamen dripping out of me, I said, "Oh my! You thought I was the girl across the hall. She's been having guys going in all night. I noticed by thinking they were knocking on my door. So I'm not who you paid for and you had sex with the wrong girl."

Now I have to say it was fun watching him panic. He didn't know what to do. He took my arms off from around him, said he was sorry and rushed for the door. I was laughing as I heard it close behind him. Then I got up to take another shower and dump his huge load of cum out of me. I was so tired and felt like his cock was still stuffed in me. Grabbing a pillow and moving away from the wet spot, I quickly fell asleep.

Now the next morning and the rest of the weekend is a whole another story. I hope you'll want to read about it. Also, if you write me and tell me if you liked my story, ask to see the photos from this story. Yes there is a cock photo too of his Mamba. Anyway thanks for reading it and I hope you'll write me. I love chatting with you all.

Kisses Kathryn

12