To the Highest Bidder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How much time she was atop him, he had no idea. She could've stayed there all night for all he was concerned. For as long as he had a face, his mother would have somewhere to sit, he mused. It wasn't until he felt her thighs shaking beside his head, the walls of her pussy quiver around his tongue and her weight press ever more onto him did he realize she'd cum.

Her fingers gripping the headboard of his bed, Audrey wanted to scream out her pleasure as she climaxed on her son's face. If only they were alone. If only they could go to bed and wake up together. With weak legs, she slid her vagina off his face and fell upon him, her tongue seeking his slick juice drenched mouth. Kissing him, tasting her sex, the flavor of her own orgasm. A hand between her legs to find his cock standing almost vertical. He's as turned on as me, she thought as she lifted her hips and guided its head between her velvety folds.

And they were one. Naked. Mother and son finally joined at the sex; an inseparable bond now forged. He would never need another woman. What woman could ever compare with she who knew him the best? Whose vagina seemed perfectly molded around his penis. Whose mouth he felt he could kiss forever. Audrey broke their lips' lock to kiss her way to his ear as Dane thrust up into her. Deep. Pelvis slamming into hers as she clenched her vagina around him, never to let him go.

"Yes Baby," Audrey panted into his ear, both aware the mattress was squeaking noisily, neither concerned. "Fuck me Dane. Fuck me hard lover. Fuck my pussy Baby. Fuck Mommy's pussy."

She bit into his earlobe as Dane clutched her ass, his fingertips digging into her fleshy buttocks, pulling her onto his cock with each thrust to further the penetration.

"Does it..." Audrey puffed. "Does it feel good Honey?"

"I love it!" Dane confessed. "I love your pussy Mom. It feels so good...so tight," he sighed.

"It's yours Baby. I'm all yours," she whispered. "You can have me whenever you want. We can do anything," she added despite an image of Stephen appearing in her head.

"All I want is this Mom," Dane proclaimed. "I love you," he hissed as he wrapped his arms around her torso and using his strength, turned her over onto her back.

Her head on his pillow, Audrey wished the lights were on. To look in his eyes as her son fucked her the way a husband would his wife. The way she'd not been in years. He kissed her neck and bent his back to take a nipple into his mouth. More than 16 years since she'd breastfed him as a baby. Now a man, gorging on the same tit. She came. The orgasm creeping up out of nowhere, a wave of ecstasy from her head to her cunt and back. She shivered under him and she knew he knew. His arms embraced her as he once more fell upon her, his cock jack hammering, the bed banging against the wall.

"C..c..cum in me," Audrey managed, her nails raking his back, thighs wrapping his pumping buttocks. "Fill me with your cum Baby."

The words were a blessing. The thought of a condom had run through his mind but was chased away by lust. And why not? Nothing should come between a mother and son and Audrey had silently agreed. He enveloped his mouth around hers, sharing a breath, saliva. Their tongues copulated as his balls slapped against her buttocks. And then he came.

He held his breath as it approached. Never ceasing his thrusting as his cum exploded from his shaft. How much was there? It felt like gallons, a fire hose emptying as the friction decreased with the excess fluid, her vagina like a pool of satin. She felt it. Every surge of cum as he flooded her cervix. Every pulse of his glans as he released his love inside her. And it WAS love. She knew it. The purest love of a son for his mother mixed with the lust of a man for a woman. It couldn't get any better than this.

"I love you," Dane finally gasped as his mouth fell from hers, his body slumping atop her, exhausted.

Audrey didn't need to respond, hugging her boy tighter, kissing his forehead as his comforting weight crushed her.

And there they lay. Was it minutes, hours? They didn't sleep. Dane remaining inside her, gentle movement, the squeeze of her pelvic floor keeping him hard. The two luxuriating in the afterglow, loathe to part, unsure of their next opportunity.

*

Fear of sleep had seen Audrey leave his room. Sliding back beside her husband in the early hours, content to feel her son's cum slowly oozing into her cotton panties. In the morning Stephen was none the wiser and Audrey admitted to herself there was some guilt she was feeling. Guilt that quickly evaporated when Dane stole a kiss in the hallway. Dangerous, with his father still in the house and preparing for work. Audrey felt her son's erection pushed against her through his grey school pants, his tongue searching her own. What husband? She asked herself.

Dane gone, home late with swimming training Tuesday nights as was normal. Stephen finishing his breakfast as he read the paper, a coffee before him, at least twenty minutes before he would leave. Audrey, hurried makeup, tucking her blouse into her skirt before heading to the laundry to put on a wash before leaving. Heels over her panty-hosed legs. She imagined Dane kissing her toes; working his way up her legs to press his mouth into her crotch. By the time she opened the hamper, she could feel the dampness beginning to soak her panties.

Separating the colors. Dane's red Speedos. She looked to the laundry door to know she was alone as she raised them to her face and inhaled the crotch. No scent of him of course but the act itself just fueled her hunger for her son. How could she last all day? Would they be condemned to nighttime visits? Silently fucking like teenagers in a parents' house fearful of discovery. She cast them aside and added Stephen's similarly toned golfing pants to form a pile. His polo shirt.

The scent hit her immediately. Feminine. Unmistakable. Chanel no 5. Okay? She asked, told herself before creating a separate pile of whites. His business shirt. Again the smell, and examining it further, a smudge of makeup on the collar. Could it have been more obvious?

There was a moment where she felt lightheaded. Mere days before and this moment would have been devastating for her. A Chanel scented hand grenade thrown into her life. Now, it was an opportunity.

*

"How long?" Audrey lay the shirts down upon the table before her husband.

A look of confusion came upon Stephen's face as he eyed his clothing before Audrey noticed his 'tell.' A hand leaving the newspaper to push his glasses up on his nose, something he always did when nervous. Had done since high-school. Had done when she watched him tell Miriam Hollander he was leaving her for Audrey all those years before.

"What?" Stephen stalled. "How long what?" He looked incredulous, his Adams apple bobbing as he swallowed.

"You know what. I can smell her on them," Audrey challenged.

"Smell who?" A terrible poker player, his face began to blush. "What are you talking about?"

Audrey calmly sat opposite him and looked him in the eye. "This is your chance Stephen. Be honest with me now and we can work it out. Lie and I'll never forgive you, I'll never trust you again."

Stephen finally placed the newspaper down upon the table, looking at his shirts, realizing the jig was up.

"Since the auction," he stated, a held, almost relieved breath leaving his lungs. "We met up the next day."

"When you said you were playing golf?" Audrey calmly inquired.

"Uh huh," Stephen admitted.

"And you've...you and her have...?" She didn't need to finish, Stephen guiltily nodding. Acknowledging the affair with Miriam Hollander though her name had yet to be spoken.

"What now?" Stephen asked after a moment's quiet contemplation between them.

Audrey took a deep breath, amazed at her composure.

"Now you make a decision," she proposed on the fly. "We're both adults. We're going to deal with this with level heads. Where do you want to be? You can go now and be with her and I'll not stand in your way, we can settle this cleanly. Or you can stay and I'll try to live with it."

"Just like that?" Stephen questioned. "No tears, no yelling?"

"I'll not give you the satisfaction," Audrey bluntly stated. "If you go, you go now. You take your things and you don't come back."

"You're serious?"

"I am," Audrey retained her composure though inside she was breaking. 26 years of history between them all hinging on this conversation, his one decision.

The clock ticking the only sound in the house, a full thirty seconds passed before Stephen rose from his chair and headed toward their bedroom, a moment later Audrey hearing the sound of him packing a suitcase.

*

She stood before her closet eyeing the empty space on Stephen's side. There was pain, she could acknowledge that. But ultimately there was joy. She imagined Dane's clothes beside her own, his shoes on the floor. Something Stephen had said before he left, immaturely attempting to hurt her in his retreat. 'Good luck finding someone else at your age,' his words still hung in the air. She HAD found someone else though, hadn't she? How long could she keep him though? Her eyes caught an item hanging from a clothes-hanger. Something purchased long before in an attempt to spice her marriage but never worn. She took it from the wardrobe and called work to say she wouldn't be in that day.

*

The sun was low on the horizon when Dane returned home. Having just spent more than two hours in the school pool, he was still eager to possibly take another dip with his mother. Even with Dad home he thought, there was at least the chance of a sly hand-job in the pool. The possibility of touching her below the surface. Could they even fuck without Dad discovering? The thought had his cock hardening as he walked the hallway from the front door toward the kitchen. What he saw threw all that out the window.

His eyes were drawn to her black heels, standing out starkly over the knee-high white socks she wore. The majority of her thighs exposed, an incredibly short navy-blue pleated skirt barely managing to cover her buttocks, white satin panties peeking out beneath. His breath was taken.

"Oh, you're home," Audrey turned from where she'd been standing before the kitchen bench, revealing her breasts unsupported by a bra and exposed behind the see-through top. Her hair in pigtails, she walked toward him to close the distance, awkwardly playing with the hem of the skirt and all of a sudden feeling foolish in the schoolgirl outfit. His face blushing, she wondered if he in turn found her ridiculous?

"Mom!?"

"Yes Honey?" She nonchalantly replied.

"What the fuck?" Dane whispered, looking over her shoulder in the expectation his father would appear. "I'm guessing Dad isn't home."

"No," Audrey admitted beginning to wonder what effect their separation would have on their son. "...and he won't be coming home," she added.

"What happened?" Dane asked wondering why they were talking when her outfit suggested other actions could be taking place?

"We'll talk about it later," she mimicked his thoughts. "Just know that I'll be wearing things like this more often around the house if you don't mind?"

Dane took a step back to admire her appearance from top to toe, finally looking back in her eyes with a frown, Audrey for a second questioning his demeanor.

"There is one change I'd make," he smiled, breaking the act. "If I may?"

Audrey nodded at her son, wondering indeed what he found to be a problem. Was it the pigtails?

Dane dropped to his knees and took hold of her white panties, sliding them off her hips and down over her pubic bone. Not stopping there, he pulled them down her thighs, the satin rolling into itself and by the time he reached her knees, the wet gusset taut and exposed between her legs. He resisted the urge to press his lips to the dampness on display, instead focusing back on her skirt. Rising, he took hold of the waist and lifted it further up her body, standing back to see her luscious bush on clear display.

"Turn for me?" He asked, his voice quavering and Audrey confidently pirouetted, her bare buttocks exposed to her son's hungry eyes. "Now you're perfect Mom!"

Audrey's chest swelled with pride as she felt his eyes on her ass. She could feel the dampness of her pussy running her inner thigh and looked over her shoulder to receive further instructions.

"And what would you have me do now Sir?" She asked in her most innocent of voice.

She was already doing all she had to. His cock bulging out the front of his pants, testament.

"Actually Mom," Dane tentatively began as she turned around to face him. "It's something I want to do..."

"What is it Baby?"

Dane blushed as he admitted his desire.

"Do you...do you mind if I jerk off?" He confessed, now feeling foolish. "Just for a minute...while I look at you?"

Audrey couldn't help but laugh. "On Honey. You don't have to ask. I want to see that cock out whenever we're together."

It was all Dane needed to hear, his fly down and erection in his hand in seconds. His eyes on her breasts as he stroked, drawn to her hirsute pussy, upper thighs glistening with dew as she moved toward the bench.

"Maybe I'll just lean against this while you play," Audrey proposed, bending forward to rest her elbows upon the counter. The skirt rising the rest of the way over her buttocks, it lay upon the small of her back leaving her ass completely bare. Dane watched enthralled as she spread her feet wider, stretching the panties between her legs. His eyes crept to her vagina, lips glistening, her asshole almost winking at him to give it attention.

"Oh, fuck this," Dane exclaimed and dove forward. Dropping to his knees he placed a hand on each buttock and like Moses, parted the sea. His tongue entered his mother's body to an accompanied squeal of delight from above, Audrey falling forward to lay upon the bench, the cold surface causing her nipples to further harden.

A nose pressed hard into her ass crack, pubic hair tickling his chin, Dane drank the excess fluid flowing from his mother's vagina. Like a fine wine, matured. Drunk on pussy juice, he smeared his face in her sex, Audrey obscenely grinding herself all over him, unsure if it was tongue entering her vagina or his nose, indifferent either way, just accepting the pleasure. He found her clit and locked on, lips wrapping her swollen button, tongue eager to work for its supper. And then it came. Audrey herself taken by surprise by the speed of her orgasm, her hands gripping the opposite side of the bench as her legs became wobbly, knees giving way to press her butt into him, half her weight resting upon his head, his face now her stool.

Dane was overwhelmed by his senses, the scent and heat of her sex, the taste of her flowing orgasm, so much wetness he could swallow. His hand back upon his erection, his own fluid leaking, coating his fingers, slick along his shaft. This was living, he told himself, pitying any other male to have not had their mother cum on their face. He wanted to tell her how thankful he was but his words came out only as a muffled mumble.

"What was that Baby?" Audrey panted, rising off the bench-top but still slowly grinding her vagina on his face.

Dane took a final lick of her dripping labia, kissing her inner thighs before he pulled his face from between her buttocks and looked up.

"I just wanted to say thank you," he grinned, cheeks, jaw, even forehead glistening with pussy. Audrey smiling in response as she turned. How easy to make her son happy, she thought. If only every mother knew the secret. Maybe she should write a book, she wondered?

"Oh Darling," she sighed, drawing him up from his knees. "I should be the one thanking you. How many times is that now?"

"Four," Dane was quick to respond, blushing that he was keeping count of her orgasms.

"Well that's four more than your father's ever," she admitted, looking down at his erection. "Time for me to repay the favor I think."

Dane was momentarily taken aback by her statement, was it true? His father had never made her cum? The question was lost as he watched her take his hardness in hand and seductively stroke his length.

"Is Dad gone?" He managed, waiting for her to find his eyes. "For good?"

Audrey, with her son's dick firmly in hand simply nodded.

"Then I want to do it in your bed!" Dane proclaimed and with a squeal from his mother as he took her hand, hurried her down the hallway.

She was laughing as Dane threw her upon the bed, her panties slipping down her legs to twist around her ankles, Dane quick to pull them off completely. His shirt was removed as Audrey watched on her elbows, her legs suggestively spread, hairy pussy exposed and waiting. Out of his school uniform and he was climbing toward her, a perfect specimen of man. For a moment she felt unworthy. That he was akin to an escort, paid to pleasure an older woman, which in essence had been the catalyst of their relationship. But when he once more kissed her inner thighs. When he pressed his lips into her wet pubic hair and looked up with nothing less than love in his eyes, she at last felt at ease. They were equals. Lovers. He wanted her as much as she him. And as his cock descended upon her vagina, she knew they'd never part.

*

"I'm cumming," Audrey gasped for the third time. She sat naked in his lap, legs around his body. The tip of his finger in her asshole. Stephen would never have done that, she thought. She wanted more and reached around to coax it further, Dane more than willing to oblige, feeling her sphincter twitch around his second knuckle, her vaginal walls quivering as she came.

She bit into the side of his neck, nails digging into his back, painful but pleasurable all at once. He hadn't even really done anything this time; maintained a hard-on (which wasn't difficult) and allowed her to ride it. Audrey had done all the work, grinding her pelvis upon his dick, clenching her pussy around him until she came, her son simply a pole to be mounted. She kissed his mouth once more and allowed herself to fall backwards, his weight atop, his cock so deep.

"It's time," she almost begged, desperate to have his seed once more inside her. "Fuck me hard Baby. Fuck me like a good son should."

"You want it Mom?" Dane asked, kissing her neck, whispering into her ear. "You want my cum?"

"I need it Baby," Audrey sighed as he fucked her, her legs locked around his ass, pulling him deeper with every thrust. "I need my pussy full of cum."

His chiseled chest ground upon her breasts, an arm secured behind her neck. Dane's cock a rock-hard statement of his incestuous love, pounding, drilling as deep within his mother's body as was possible. Her sex welcomed him, embraced him. Her slick walls enveloped his dick in the warmest of hugs, the most intimate of cuddles that only a mother and son could understand. No other could share this moment, no other man could ever satisfy her womanly and maternal desires.

A son finally fucking his mother in what was now their bed, it rocked as it had never known. No need for discretion or stifled expression, Audrey voiced her ecstasy openly, screaming to her room. "Yes Baby, yes...fuck me lover."

Dane's cock right at home, doing his best work. His hips thrusting faster than ever before, pelvis pummeling against her groin. Audrey reached up to take her son's head in her hands and direct his gaze to her own.

"Look me in the eyes when you cum Darling," she gasped, feeling his dick so deep, relentlessly penetrating her welcoming womb.

"It's coming Mom," Dane declared, out of breath and amazed he'd lasted this long. "I'm gonna cum."

"Yes, Baby cum in me..." she panted, breasts wobbling upon her chest with the force of his intrusion. "...cum on me. Cum all over me," she begged.