Todd's Troubles Pt. 16

Story Info
Tood does Brooke, Chrissy gets a DP.
1.9k words
4.62
6.8k
9
1

Part 16 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Todd put his phone away, he stretched, and said "I think we can call it a workday, would you like to go down to the restaurant for dinner?"

Brooke smiled at him, and said, "Well, let's put on some nice clothes, go out to a fancy restaurant, and enjoy ourselves. I think we have earned that. But first, I need you to fuck me, with you being so close to me, I've been simmering all day, and I need to get a good hard fucking, I can't wait another minute. Let me go and get myself ready, and Todd, hop into bed, and I'll be right with you."

Todd was more than ready, having the very rideable Brooke mere inches away had revved him up too, and his cock quickly topped out as he stripped down, and settled himself on the bed.

When Brooke sashayed back in, he stared, unable to look away. Brooke was almost totally nude, her legs were encased in black stockings, and they stretched up her legs, attached to a black lace garter belt. She gave him a smile of sheer lust as his eyes drank in the hot sight.

Her beautiful 36C's that he remembered very well pointed out proudly, so sexy, well shaped, and perky with very stiff, hard nipples standing straight up, pointing at him. His eyes went lower, enjoying the nice curve of her hips, her natural red pubic hair was trimmed to a neat, uniform-shaped bush, framed by the black garter belt, oh fuck, so hot.

He looked up again, and saw the heat in those emerald green eyes, she had let her red hair free on the bun it had been held up in, cascading over her shoulders.

She grinned as she saw the tent pitch under the covers, and cooed, "Mmmmm, now that work time is over, it's playtime. Todd, would you like to be my daddy again?"

"Oh yeah, get your sexy ass over here, daddy's got a big hard cock, all ready for his little girl!"

Brooke slid into bed next to him, and purred, "Does daddy like my sexy stockings and garter belt? I bought this with you in mind daddy!"

She reached down, grasping his cock, and Todd let out a moan as she gently stoked the hard, eager length.

"Oh yes, it made you all nice and big, oh yes daddy, a big, hard daddy cock, all ready to give his little girl a good, hard fucking, I want my tight little pussy to get filled with daddy's thick cream! Oh daddy, your little girl feels like such a horny little slut, my tight little pussy is on fire, I need daddy's big hose to spray it down. Now, daddy, give it to me now!"

Brooke lay back, her thighs spread wide, and with a dazzling smile, open arms, and open legs, she welcomed him in. Todd nudged against her, and with a slow, steady push, he drove in, shuddering with pleasure as the hot wet tightness of her sheath closed around his cock.

He felt Brooke's long legs come up, wrapping around his waist, burying his 8 inches, bottoming out as he felt his balls smack against her ass. He let out a loud grunt of pleasure as he felt her walls clench at his cock, massaging every bit of him as buried himself balls deep.

Brooke cooed, "Oh daddy, feels so good, stretch out my tight little pussy, Ummm, I love it, fuck me, daddy."

Todd started to slowly stroke back and forth, wanting it to last as long as possible. Brooke's face was alive with joy, as she rocked her hips up to meet every stroke, wanting his cock buried as deep as possible. Todd savored each plunge, testing the hot, liquid depths of Brooke's eager pink hole. As he rode Brooke's incredibly hot body writhing beneath him, a small part of Todd's mind wondered what Chrissy was up to...

**********

As Todd was fucking Brooke, Chrissy cried out, her body was on fire with pleasure. When Renee had cooed, "Now, you are going to be the filling in an all-girl sandwich, Chrissy, it's time for dual penetration. Are you ready baby?"

She'd been more than ready, her eyes wide as she watched Joanne and Renee donning matching 8-inch pink strap-on dildos, then giving her a sultry smile.

Joanne lay back, and cooed, "Get your sexy cunt up here baby, and slide down my nice hard pole."

Chrissy felt the sizzles of lust, it was so hot when her pussy was called a cunt. She quickly got into position, sliding down the hard, stiff shaft, letting out little moans and grunts of pleasure as she impaled herself. With one last downward pump, she growled with pleasure as 8 inches of hard dildo had split her cunt open.

She knew what was next, and she leaned down, her upper body pressed tightly against Joanne, rubbing her throbbing, achy nipples against Joanne's equally stiff, excited tits. She felt Joanne's hands grasp her cheeks, pulling them apart so her ass hole could be fucked.

The idea that Renee's eyes were locked on her ass hole, made her tremble. Chrissy felt a drizzle of lube being applied, then the pulse of pleasure as a finger wormed in, spreading the lube up her tight back door.

"Oh yeah, so nice and slick, Chrissy, you are going to love this."

She felt the head of the dildo nudge against her ass hole, and penetrate her slowly, popping past the tight grip of her anal sphincter. Even though her daddy had pierced her anal cherry, it was still a tight fit.

"Nnnggghhh, don't stop, keep going, uuummppfffff, but slow, please be gentle with me," Chrissy hissed.

She heard Renee whisper in her ear, "Oh yes baby, we will give you so much pleasure, you'll love it so much."

Chrissy worked hard on relaxing the tight clamp of her ass hole, and inch by inch, Renee's dildo slid inward, until Chrissy grunted, "Now, now, bury it deep, all the way!"

With a final hard thrust and Chrissy's cry of mixed pain and pleasure, Renee's dildo was buried to the hilt. Chrissy felt the incredible stuffing as both dildos were now buried to the hilt, she lay between Joanne and Renee, her cunt and asshole getting the stretching, throbbing with sizzling surges, aching at the twin penetrations.

As Joanne and Renee began fucking her in tandem, it took less than a minute before she began moving with them, pushing down to drive Joanne's dildo deep, just as Renee rammed her dildo into the hilt. The feel of the dildos moving inside, rubbing against each other through the thin membrane separating them, stuffing her together, was filling her mind with crazy surges of pleasure.

"Fuck, oh my fucking god, fuck, so good, fuck me, fuck both my holes, keep ramming me, I love it!"

Joanne looked up, saw Renee's face over Chrissy's shoulder, and they shared a knowing smile. Once their lover got a taste of double penetration, they couldn't get enough.

Chrissy was in another world, she could feel her orgasm gather forth, oh fuck, she was gonna explode like never before. A small part of her mind wondered what her daddy was up to...

**********

With Brooke's legs around him, Todd started to thrust faster and harder into her. She tossed her head from side to side, her red hair spread out, her emerald green eyes blazing with sexual heat. He could feel his cock getting ready, oh fuck, the tightness was superb. Todd's cock was harder than steel as he rammed deep inside her like a battering ram.

Brooke's inner walls were molded tightly around his cock, her pussy walls massaged him eagerly and her juices splashed the entire shaft, the furnace-like heat of her pink walls making his prick sizzle. Brooke's body was trembling, as he felt contractions starting around his prick, shudders of pleasure radiating through her body, her legs pulling him tightly against her entrance.

Brooke cooed, "Oh daddy ... fuck me, daddy, cum deep inside me daddy, give me your daddy cream!"

He felt the tight grip, the rippling spasms working him over as Brooke tumbled into orgasm, squealing and crying out, "Ohhhh daddy... I'm daddy's little girl, yes, yes, fill your little girl!"

Hearing Brooke calling him daddy took him up to the edge as he growled, "Oh yeah baby, Daddy's gonna pour his passion into his sweet daughter, oh fuck, YEAH!"

His cock erupted, he growled with pleasure as he unloaded, and Todd could feel another wave of contractions clutching at his cock as Brooke crested to a second climax, crying out, "Ohhhh daddy... every drop, flood my womb daddy!"

Brooke was in that wonderland, feeling the jerking pulses of Todd's cock as he pumped a rush of wetness, painting her pink walls. She felt the flood of cum pouring into her, just making her orgasm go on and on, god it was so good.

**********

Just as Todd's cock erupted, many miles away, Chrissy howled out, "Oh fuck, gonna cum, gonna explode, fuck me, fuck FUCK MEEEEE!"

Chrissy felt her holes clamp tightly down, and she shrieked in absolute sexual bliss as her orgasm exploded, her cunt started to squirt crazily, pulses of orgasm rippling through both ass hole and cunt. It didn't stop, just went on and on, and Chrissy crested again, and again, she was almost breathless as her body shook and trembled through a third, then a fourth orgasm, her squeals and cries of pleasure filling the bedroom.

Renee pulled out, and Chrissy felt the loss as her ass hole puckered back up tightly. Even though she wanted it back there, she was at the point of too much, and she needed to calm down. She quickly lifted herself free of Joanne's dildo, and flopped down on the bed, her body trembling as little aftershocks ran through her. She watched as Renee and Joanne stripped off their dildos, cast them aside, and then formed into a hot, hungry 69.

Chrissy watched the perfect symmetry, breasts on bellies, mouths cleaved to hot, horny cunts, as Renee and Joanne ate each other's juicy pink holes hungrily. Renee looked over, and cooed, "Would you like to join us, Chrissy?"

Chrissy nodded, her eyes wide, her body starting that tingling of needy lust. Joanne and Renee opened up the configuration into a triangle, and Chrissy eagerly plastered her mouth against Renee's cunt, while Joanne took over, her tongue expertly licking at Chrissy's tingling clit. Chrissy eagerly took the plunge, eating out Renee, sucking at her clit gently, then shoving her tongue into the hot pink pocket, letting her tongue ride all over the inside.

Renee purred, "Oh yes, perfect, such a good cunt licker, keeping licking me just like that Chrissy, make me cum baby!"

The room was filled with the juicy squelch of hot, wet sex, moans, grunts, and cries of pleasure, as three hot and horny cunts were straining for that orgasm. Chrissy felt the gathering, yes, oh yes, just a bit more.

"Fuck, oh yes, fuck, gonna cum, oh yes, yes YES, CUMMINGGGG!"

Her voice spiraled up to a shriek, and she felt her juices pour all over Joanne's face, just as Renee howled out and let her cum go, and Chrissy felt the hot wet gush as Renee gave her a juicy load of cum all over her face. Joanne was just a few seconds behind as she cried out wordlessly, and Renee got a hot wet facial from her lover.

They collapsed in a well-spent heap, their bodies floating on the afterglow of hot fucking and sucking. Chrissy was drifting, god, it had been so good, and she was going to be staying the night, her mind full of hot sizzling scenarios.