Tom and Leah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Having second thoughts?" Tom asked as he nuzzled her neck.

"Never," she replied, shaking her head. "I can't wait to marry you." She squirmed and giggled as Tom's hand found her small, soft breast inside her loose-fitting robe. "Keep that up and we may not get to sleep for awhile." She could feel something poking her bottom.

"I wouldn't mind," he grinned.

"I'll bet," she replied, thinking she would not mind a little lovemaking before they retired. She looked across the lake to the number of houses that lined its shores. A bright moon shone upon the lake and many stars twinkled above. It was quiet except for the water gently lapping against the shore. It was peaceful and Leah realized why Tom wanted to come back to it.

Tom was enjoying the peaceful evening as well and almost wishing they could stay out all night instead of going to sleep.

"Any regrets?" Leah asked out of the blue.

"Hmm?"

"Do you have any regrets about retiring?" she asked softly.

"Not anymore," he answered truthfully. "I guess around March and April I really missed it, but I'm okay with it now." He paused. "I'm really happy, though, because who knows what would have happened next year or the year after if I didn't do it. Maybe I wouldn't have come back to Hastings and perhaps we never would have met. What a shame that would have been."

"I can't imagine not having you in my life," Leah said. "You mean so much to me."

"Can I tell you something?" he asked. Tom took her hand.

"Of course."

"I can't wait for you and the girls to move in permanently. I'm really looking forward to us being a family."

"That's so sweet, Tom," she said touching his face. "They really like you. I know they're looking forward to moving here, too. Emma's already said how much she's going to enjoy having her own bedroom and not having to share with Christine."

"But, most of all," Tom continued, "I want to be able to sleep with you every night and hold you close until we fall asleep. I love you so much, Leah. You've added so much to my life since I came back. I would have retired a long time ago if I knew all this awaited me." He hugged her tight.

Leah slowly turned her body until she faced him and straddled his legs. If there was more light, Tom would have seen how wet she had become below her silky pubic hair, but her faster breathing was starting to give her away.

"I think it's time for you to show me how much you love me," she whispered as she loosened her robe even more.

She reached below and felt her own excitement. With her wet, musky index finger, she traced his lips slowly and sensually before he gently licked it clean. Standing up slowly, Leah took him by the hand, leading him to his bedroom to begin yet another journey in their new life together.

1...345678