Tomboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,188 Followers

"He doesn't have a chance. Mom and Dad will be out tonight and we will have the place to ourselves."

"God!" Jo said as she slammed the door and hurried outside. She looked at her watched and saw it was 6:45PM.

Jo made it half-way to Billie's house until she stopped and headed back to her house. She saw her mother and father's car drive by and when she turned the corner she saw Tom standing in her doorway. She hid behind a tree and waited for Karen to let him inside. Once he was in she moved down the small alleyway next to her house and slipped up to the small enclosed back porch. The door was eased open and Jo slipped inside the narrow hallway. She could hear voices from the small living room.

"I'm glad you came." Karen said as she handed him a glass of soda.

"Thanks for inviting me," he said as he watched her move over and close the curtains on the large picture window. Her skirt was so tight he could see the straps of her thong. His eyes never left her ass as she moved over to the stereo and put on a soft playing CD.

Jo tiptoed down the hallway and peeked through the louvered doors at her sister now sitting next to Tom on the sofa.

"Do you believe in love at first sight?" Karen asked.

"Er....well..." Tom hesitated not expecting her question. He had never been with a girl before who was so forward. "Hey where is Jo tonight?

"Not here. Answer my question."

Tom unbuttoned the top two buttons on his shirt. He was feeling very hot. "Are your parent's home?

"No we are all alone and nobody will be bothering us." She giggled. "So do you?" She was not letting it go.

"Love at first sight?" He repeated. "No I don't think so."

"Then you are wrong," she smiled and grabbed his hand in hers. She pulled it up to the middle of her breasts and held it there. 'Feel my heart beat."

Tom was feeling something but it wasn't her heart. His wrist pushed into one soft breast as his fingers pushed into the other one.

"Can you feel it?"

"OH YES...I feel it." He said with a cough. Her hard nipple was now pressing into his wrist.

"I've felt this way since I saw you today," she whispered. One hand kept his hand pressed against her chest while the other one moved up to push the dark curl back across his forehead.

Tom heart raced as he thought about the chances of this girl allowing him to fuck her. He would finally lose his virginity. But at the same time she was coming on a little too strong and he was worried he would fumble around and mess things up. "We are going a little fast aren't we?" He said as he jerked his hand from her soft orbs.

"When I see what I want I don't normally hold back," Karen grinned as she lowered her hand to this bare thigh just under his shorts. As her fingers slid slowly up and under the hem he grabbed her wrist. "I...a....have a girlfriend."

Jo could barely see the top of her hand as it pressed to get under his shorts. She thought about going outside and coming in the front door to interrupt them but waited. She wondered if her slut sister's tactics would work on him plus if she pulled down his pants she wanted to see.

"She's far away right?" Karen asked as she squeezed and released his muscular thigh.

Tom's mind was doing flip flops. He wanted to let this beautiful girl touch him but at the same time was worried about having intercourse for the first time. "I...ah....don't have...you know...protection."

Karen was taken back at first. "Protection?" Then it hit her that he did not have a condom. "Now it's you going a little too fast," she giggled. "I'm not that easy."

"Yeah right," Jo whispered as she watched Tom release her wrist. He was going to allow her to touch him. Jo moved slowly back out of the kitchen and down the hallway. She tiptoed down to the parlor doorway and looked through the leaves of a large plant. She smiled because she could now see their entire bodies and Karen's whole hand was pushed up under his loose shorts and boxers.

"Ah!" Tom moaned when her fingertips found the side of his hard-on.

"Holy cow!" Karen cried out as her fingers traveled up to the tip and back down. He was at least three inches bigger than her last boyfriend.

"Please take it out," Jo begged softly. Her own panties were soaked.

"I've got to see this," the girl said as she pulled her fingers out and quickly released the snap on his shorts. The sound of the zipper could be heard through the whole house. Karen wasted little time as she searched through the opening of his boxers and found what she was looking for.

Jo almost knocked the plant over when his long penis popped out into her sister's hand. She had seen one penis in her life and it was at a party not too long ago on a drunk 18 year-old kid who was passed out. The other guys had stripped him and covered his body with shaving cream. But, his penis was only about four inches soft. Tom's was at least twice that size and was rock hard.

Tom closed his eyes and remembered the few times Tracy had jerked him off in the back seat of his father's car. But it was dark then and private. Now his prick was on display in the well lit living room of a girl he had only met today. Right then he didn't care.

Jo watched knowing her sister was a virgin and probably wouldn't allow him to fuck her. She watched the girl's experienced fingers stroke up and down while at times she would play with his balls.

"Don't you want to touch me too?" Karen teased as she moved closer to him. Her short skirt was so high on her thighs both Tom and Jo could see the black lace design of the silky trim.

Tom's fingers quickly searched up her hot thighs and under the short skirt. His experience with Tracy allowed him to pull back on the edge of the undies and slide his finger under them until he found her warm dripping pussy lips. His fingers searched and discovered that the only pubic hair was a small puff on the top of her slit. He moved to the hard clit and rubbed.

"OH!" Karen moaned loudly. She did not expect him to be so good. Her thighs opened and she grabbed the top of her panties and lifted. He moved his fingers out to allow the silky black panties to move by. She lifted her feet and tossed the panties to the side. She giggled at his face as he looked at a pussy for the first time.

"You've seen one before right?"

"Sure," he lied. Actually he had touched Tracy in the dark back seat but she would not allow him to see her down there. His fingers returned and explored. She was a virgin.

Jo had seen enough. She moved quickly but quietly out the back door and up to the front. She made sure she made enough noise when opening the storm door and pretended to have problems putting the key into the slot. She pushed the door hard back against the stop and dropped her keys. But the time she made it to the parlor Tom and her sister were sitting about two feet apart and were staring at her.

"Shit it's only Jo," Karen said. "We thought it was Mom and Dad."

"Nope just me," she said smiling. "I didn't interrupt anything did I?" She noticed the large bulge in Tom's shorts.

"No...," Tom answered. "Yes....," Karen said at the same time.

Jo smiled and moved to the chair in front of them and just sat there.

Karen gave her a mean look to get lost but Jo just smiled back. "Hey Tom would you like to see my basketball signed by Kobe Bryant?"

"Really? You got Kobe's signature. Wow," he said. He watched as Jo stood and walked up the stairs to her room. He quickly jumped up and followed her.

"WAIT!" Karen screamed but it was too late. She would get even she thought.

Tom moved into Jo's room and relaxed. It had been fun with Karen but she had gone a little too fast and when Jo came into the front door he thought it was her parents. He took a deep breath as she reached up to get the basketball off her bookshelf.

"Are you OK?" Jo asked. "You look a little flushed."

"Yeah," he smiled. "Your sister moves a little faster than what I'm used to."

"Don't worry you are with me now," she grinned. "I'll protect you."

"Thanks," he said smiling. He had never had a close friend who was a girl before. He fell back onto her bed and tossed the ball up into the air. "Kobe fakes left and shoots! HE SCORES! Lakers win!"

Tom smiled as he tossed the ball back to Jo. "You know I'm sorry about what happened on the bleachers today."

Jo panicked as she remembered feeling his hard-on as she lay on top of him. "No prob. I'm cool," she said lying. Actually her body was burning up as she wanted to strip off his and her clothing and jump under the covers.

"Thanks," he said smiling.

"What for?" She asked.

"For being the first friend I've made here." His arms reached out and pulled her body into his for a hug.

Her lips lightly brushed against his neck. "I'm happy to be your friend." She whispered.

"Hey thanks for stealing Tom!" Karen cried out when she push opened the door. She stopped when she saw them hugging.

"God doesn't he know about your sexual preference?" Karen blurted out.

Tom and Jo broke away and he looked at her. Jo wanted to tell him the truth about how much she desired him but couldn't. "I...a...." she suddenly stood and walked quickly into the bathroom. As tears came to her eyes she heard Tom tell Karen he had to leave. A few minutes later she heard the door close downstairs.

About five minutes later Karen didn't know what hit her when Jo's body flew through the door and tackled her. "YOU BITCH!" Jo screamed as she grabbed a hand full of perfect blonde hair and slung the weaker sister around. Jo's body quickly jumped on top of Karen's and she pushed her sister's arms back to hold her down by her wrists. "I should kill you right now!"

"WHAT IS GOING ON?" Jo heard her father's voice behind her. Before she could jump off of Karen his large hand grabbed her arm and pulled.

Jo tried to get away from him but he was too strong. "She told Tom I am a lesbian!"

Jo, her dad and mother all turned to look at Karen. "I didn't say actually say those words!"

"She might as well have said them." Jo said crying in public for the first time. Her father let her go as she ran back to her room and slammed the door.

"Now slowly please tell us what is going on," their mother said.

*****

"Your Grandfather and I are going to visit Aunt Nancy tomorrow so you will have the place to yourself," his Grandmother told Tom at the dinner table. Tom's Father had found a temporary job and his mother was working at the local hospital.

"OK," he said wondering if he could get Karen over to continue what they had started.

As soon as his grandparents pulled away from the house the next morning Tom called Karen's house. He expected to hear Karen's voice but he heard Jo's hello instead.

"Hi," Tom said.

Jo recognized his voice right away. "Whaasup?"

Tom didn't want to ask Jo to get Karen. "What are you doing today?" He asked instead.

"Nuttin," she said. "Do you want to shoot some hoops?"

"Sure," he replied. "Meet you at the court in ten?"

"OK," she said before hanging up.

"Who was that?" Karen asked as she walked cautiously in the kitchen expecting her tomboy sister to jump her again.

"None of your fuckin' business," Jo answered without looking at her.

"You like him don't you?"

"NO!" Jo lied. "I just don't want a slut like you to mess him up."

"Jo I'm sorry about what I said yesterday," her sister said. "I guess I was upset because you interrupted us."

"I interrupted you," Jo quickly responded. "Just leave him alone." Jo turned and walked away.

"I can't," Karen whispered as she remembered his long shaft in her tiny hand. "I can't."

When Jo arrived at the court Tom was already there and was talking to some kids on the bleachers. She recognized her girlfriend and teammate Tina and Billie sitting there.

"Yo, my best girl Tina," Jo said as she slapped the other girl's hand. She just pointed at Billie who pointed back.

Tom and Billie took the basketball and moved over to one of the hoops to shoot.

"Damn woman why didn't you call me?" Tina said as she watched Tom go up and dunk the ball.

"Maybe I didn't want any competition?" Jo smiled.

"You mean cold hearted Jo has finally found a man?" Tina laughed.

"Shut it," she laughed as she pulled Tina up to walk over and shoot with the guys.

"OK who plays who?" Billie asked.

"Tina and I will take you two on," Jo challenged.

"Come on make it fair," Billie laughed.

"Billie please don't piss her off," Tom chuckled.

Tina and Jo took the ball out and the guys played them close. Billie took the opportunity to hand check Tina as much as possible. When his hand strayed to her small breast she slapped his hand away hard. "Careful," she grinned.

The girls lost the ball when Tom slapped it away from Tina as she tried to dribble between the two guys. Billie grabbed the ball and faked Tina to the left as he dribbled back to the right. As he rose to lay it in she grabbed his ass which knocked him off balance. The ball rolled off the front of the rim. "Hey no fair!" he grinned.

But Tom grabbed the rebound and laid it back in.

Tina could see that Jo was not her normal aggressive self because she had backed away from getting the rebound. "Hey love him some other time. We are playing hoops girl." Tina whispered.

It was enough to get Jo started. When Tom went up for a jump shot Jo turned and pushed her body hard into his to box him out. Tom's feet hit the asphalt off-balanced as his body felt back and he landed on his ass. "Sorry," Jo laughed as she grabbed the rebound and tossed it back to Tina who sank a fifteen foot shot.

Tom grinned and went immediately on defense. He did not hold anything back and bumped and pushed Jo whenever possible. She did the same and one time actually grabbed a hold of his prick as he pushed her off for a rebound. Billie and Tina were also physical and both made sure to get their touches in wherever possible. By the time the game ended all four players were at a high sensual level.

"Hey would you guys like to crash back at my place? The family is out for the day." Tom asked as they sat together on the bleachers.

"Yeah," Billie quickly said looking over at Tina who he had a thing for.

Tina smiled at Jo who smiled back. "Sure,"

The four grabbed their stuff and headed down the street to Tom's Grandparents home.

"My room is downstairs," he said as he guided them into the old house. Billie moved down the stairs first followed close behind by Tina and Jo. "I'll get some drinks," Tom announced from the top of the stairs.

Jo quickly looked around and saw a futon and a chair. A TV sat on a table in the corner and she could see a bathroom in the back. "Be right back," she said as she moved into the small bath and closed the door. She peeked in the small cabinet over the sink and found his shaving stuff and toothpaste. She pulled the glass shower door open and saw his shampoo and soap.

Tom noticed Jo was in the bathroom as he handed Tina and Billie a soda. "This place is pretty cool," Billie said as he and Tina sat close together on the futon. "At least you have some privacy. My room is next to my parents."

Jo came out of the bathroom and sat on the floor in front of the large chair. She hoped Tom would sit next to her. She got her wish.

For the next thirty minutes they all brought Tom up to speed on the kids and teachers at the school. Billie's arm moved around Tina's back and when his hand dropped to her shoulder she didn't acknowledge it. Both Tom and Jo noticed it right away and Jo became nervous sitting this close to Tom.

"Hey do you want to help me get some snacks upstairs?" Tom asked Jo. She said yes and followed him upstairs.

"You like Tina huh?" Tom asked as he pulled a large bag of chips down from the cabinet.

"What?" Jo asked not realizing what he was asking. "Yeah Tina's a..." She stopped suddenly realizing what he was asking. He really thought she was a lesbian.

"That's cool with me," he said. "I've never really known a girl who...you know...digs other girls."

Jo again was lost for words. Before she could tell him the truth he once again left her standing. When they returned to the basement they both saw Tina and Billie suddenly push away from each other. It looked as if they had been kissing.

"Sorry to interrupt," Tom said smiling.

"Tina, can I talk to you upstairs?" Jo asked as she stood by the bottom of the stairs.

"Sure." Tina said as she let go of Billie's hand that she was holding.

When they got to the top of the stairs and closed the basement door Jo laughed. "Tom thinks I'm a lesbian."

"No shit? Why would he think that?"

"My dumb ass sister told him yesterday. She was pissed that I interrupted her attempt to fuck him."

"You told him you aren't gay right?"

"Well no," she said. "Right now I'm his best friend and I don't want to screw it up by telling him I'm straight."

"How would that screw it up? Maybe he likes you?"

"I'm his best buddy. I thought maybe I would play the game for a while longer to get him to know me better. I was wondering..."

"Oh shit, I can see something coming." Tina giggled. Jo pulled her ear to her mouth as she whispered her plan.

*****

"What do you think that is all about?" Billie asked Tom as they sat waiting for the girls to return.

"I hate to break it to you but I was told that Jo is gay." Tom said softly.

Billie burst out laughing. "Yeah right."

"No really," Tom continued. "I think she likes Tina."

Billie was laughing so hard he didn't have time to tell Tom he was full of shit.

"What's so funny?" Tina asked as the girls walked down the stairs.

"He........" Billie started to say before Tom cut him off. "I told him a joke."

"Well tell us," Tina said as she once again sat next to Billie.

"Can't, it's a bad one." Tom added.

"Fuck man, we can handle it right Jo?" Tina said.

"Sure Tom tell us," she said smiling.

Tom thought quickly and remembered a really bad joke he had heard. "Why did God give women legs?"

Jo and Tina looked at each other. "We give up."

"So they wouldn't leave snail tracks."

Suddenly Billie broke up again.

"That's horrible!" Jo said as she slapped Tom's arm.

"You asked for it right?" Tom said, holding his hand up in defense.

"Let's forget we even asked," she said. "What do you guys want to do now?"

"I want to dance." Tina said as she stood up in her baggy basketball shorts and loose tee shirt.

"Me too." Jo said smiling. She held her hand out to Tom.

"I'm not into dancing," he said as he pushed back in the chair.

"Me neither," Billie said.

"Well I guess it's you and me." Jo said smiling at Tina. "Do you have some music?"

"Sure," Tom said as he jumped up to turn on the small mini-stereo system. "Fast or slow?"

"Slow," Jo said trying not to laugh. She heard the soft music and pulled Tina into her body. Her leg quickly pushed between the smaller girl's legs and crushed up against Tina's pussy. She didn't hold back as her fingers moved down over Tina's small ass. Tina's leg and fingers did the same to Jo.

"God," Billie moaned as he sat forward watching the two eighteen year-old girls grind their bodies together. His penis was hard already from his necking session with Tina and now was out of control.

Tom too was breathing hard as he watched every man's dream. Two cute girls were touching each other's ass and rubbing their pussies with their legs. He looked over at Billie and smiled. His mouth opened and his lips said, "I told you so" without making a sound.

"Are they looking?" Jo whispered in Tina's ear since she could not see them.

"On the edge of their seats," the smaller girl replied. "Are you ready?"

"Yes," Jo whispered as she turned her head towards Tina and opened her mouth.

Slickman
Slickman
8,188 Followers