Tonight She's Mine Ch. 02

Story Info
Their waitress joins them at the hotel.
2.9k words
3.92
45.4k
16
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our waitress was still standing at the table. Still holding your soaked panties to her nose, and staring lustfully at you. It would have been clear to anyone that the two of you were fantasizing about each other. I told our waitress it would only be fair for her to give you her panties. She apparently agreed, and put down her tray. She reached up under her short skirt and pulled them down her long legs. Bending over to pull them over each shoe, she stood up and handed them to you. Still in an orgasmic trance, you took them, and without thinking, handed them to me. They were already soaked with her pussy juices.

"Excellent" I told you. "They should come to your master first, shouldn't they?" You simply nodded and waited to see what I would do.

"It's time to go" I said.

After sliding out of the booth, I handed our waitress a card and whispered her ear, "We'll be across the street at the Marriott in Room 1245. It's 10:00 now, be there at midnight."

She nodded her head enthusiastically. I handed our new friend's panties to you and said, "Put these on. They're as wet as yours were."

I think our waitress had a small orgasm just watching you pull her wet panties up your legs and against your pussy. As we walked away, she stood there watching as the three of us left the lounge. When I got to the exit, I turned to look back at her. She still stood there, your panties in her hand, watching us walk out.

You and I walked across the street to my hotel. Your husband went to retrieve your car from the valet and drive it across the street. Entering the lobby, we headed directly for the elevators, where an empty car conveniently awaited us.

I chuckled softly as I inserted my keycard into the slot. "Without this," I explained, "your husband is not going to be able to come up to my room. That's too bad. Perhaps when our new friend shows up, he can tag along with her."

"You mean we'll be alone for almost two hours" you asked.

At which point, you dropped to your knees and started clawing at the zipper on my slacks. Very quickly you had my cock free, and stuffed into your mouth. Luckily, or maybe not, this was an express elevator that went directly to the twelfth floor.

As we arrived at my floor, I pulled you to your feet, and quickly put myself back together. Grabbing the tie that held your dress together, I untied it and removed your dress. Folding it over your arm, we walked down the hall to my suite. I thought it was unfortunate that no one had chosen that moment to enter the hall. As we entered the suite, I noticed that housekeeping had been in and turned down the bed. Candies in gold foil were on the pillow along with a fresh red rose. The lights were dimmed, and soft music was playing from the stereo in the parlor room.

As I went over to the bar to fix us a drink, you came up behind me and circled me with your arms. Your body was soft and warm against mine. Your hands were once again busy trying to expose my cock for your pleasure. When I had managed to pour two drinks, I pulled away from you and led us into the bedroom. Just as we entered, the phone began to ring.

I laughed and announced, "Your husband has arrived. Shall we ignore him?"

You walked purposefully to the phone, and picking up the handset announced, "We're too busy to come let you up right now. When the girl arrives, if she arrives, you can come up with her." You then slammed the phone down.

You turned towards me while unfastening your front closure bra. You slowing pulled the cups away from your breasts to give me my first unobstructed view of your chest. As it slipped to the ground, you walked toward me holding your grapefruit sized breasts up as an offering. I took in your whole body, now clothed in nothing but your borrowed panties, stockings and high heels. I noticed with satisfaction that your juices were flowing so steadily from your pussy that the tops of your stockings were becoming stained.

"You said in the lounge that you were mine. That you would do anything I wanted. Do you still mean that?" I asked.

"Oh yes, anything", you said, “I've never had anyone control me the way you have tonight. I want to experience more."

"Then you will my little slut," I offered, "Much more. You will do whatever I say, to anyone I tell you to," I explained.

Your eyes opened wider with fear and lust. Dropping to your knees you crawled over to me and asked, "May I undress you sir?"

I nodded yes.

You were very careful and gentle is disrobing me. As you removed my shirt and slacks, you carefully put them on hangers and then hung them in the closet. My underwear and socks were neatly folding and placed on the dresser. My shoes positioned on the floor of the closet. When I was naked, you started to lick my body beginning at my feet and working your way up. It was like you were experimenting, trying things you had never done before tonight. When you got to my dick, I interrupted you. After all, I had sampled that talent of yours already, and would undoubtedly experience it many more times tonight.

"You missed a spot," I told you.

You looked puzzled, but as I turned around and stood with my feet farther apart, you quickly realized what I expected of you. I soon felt your tongue tentatively licking around my anus. Gently probing at first. Hesitant. But then, I felt your deliberate attempts to stick your tongue into my ass. You were indeed a fast learner.

Satisfied that you truly were mine I pulled you further up my body. When you reached my chest, you gently sucked at my nipples. Nibbling at them with your lips, and flicking them with your tongue. As you moved up to kiss me, I pushed you back on the bed, and grabbing your ankles, pushed them up over your head. I was over your body, poised to impale you on the cock you had made so hard with your whorish behavior. I pulled the gusset of your panties aside and couldn't help but let a small moan escape as I entered your pussy. It was snug, like putting on a favorite pair of leather gloves. I met no resistance upon entering you. I easily slid completely in until we were skin to skin. Your scream of pleasure was by no means small, or quiet. You wrapped your arms around me to grab my ass cheeks with both hands and try to pull me even farther into you.

Our first coupling was animalistic, almost brutal in our mutual determination to see who could fuck harder. Your first climax was almost immediate. After all, you had been on a medium boil since our first dance, hours ago. As you started building up to your second orgasm, I could feel mine building as well. The sensation of having this new body and mind to play with, coupled with the idea that your husband was downstairs, fully aware of what we were doing, took me to the top along with you. I felt the cum boil from my body into yours, it was as though I was a part of you, and you a part of me. We were spiritually joined at this moment. Joined by more than a cylinder of hard flesh. We were trying to kiss through our labored breathing. Our hands trying to touch every part of each other as the spasms of our mutual orgasm began to dissipate into the glow that lovers share after such an act.

I disengaged from your body and began sliding back toward your feet. I paused to feast on your breasts. I love a woman's breasts. Big or small, they are the physical attribute I love most about women. Yours were somewhat larger than average. But, they were firm, and the nipples pointed straight ahead. They were big enough to caress my cock when held together with your hands. Perhaps, with your mouth momentarily capturing the head as I slid through the crevice between them. We would try that later I promised myself.

I reflected upon how glad I was your husband was not here with us now. Not out of pettiness or harshness, but because I wanted you alone for this time. Later, there would be time for exploration, humiliation and our new friend. Moving lower, I arrived at the object of my desire. This wonderful pussy that had so recently given my dick so much pleasure, was now mine to pleasure. Your clit was rigid and stuck up like a little cock. I flicked my tongue out at it, and heard your moan of gratitude. The sensitivity you displayed spurred me on to see if I could send you once again up to that plateau of carnality. It was to be a contest to see how many orgasms you could have during this night of sexual exploration.

I heard a noise in the parlor, and thought, "it can't be time yet."

A look over at the bedside clock confirmed my suspicions, but nonetheless, your husband and our waitress friend were standing at the end of the bed. The girl's clothes were somewhat in disarray, and your husband's shirttail was sticking out of his fly. Oh well, I hadn't told either of them not to do anything.

I told your husband, "Take off all your clothes, and go sit in that chair in the corner. If you attempt to do anything without my express permission, I will have you ejected by hotel security." The momentary self-confidence he had gained with the waitress quickly disappeared when he once again realized his true position in this fuck fest.

"Take off your dress" I told the girl, "and come up here on the bed beside me."

She quickly obeyed, and I noticed with glee, that she wore your panties. Tit for tat one might say. As she slid up beside me on the bed, I grabbed the hair on the back of her head and pushed her face to mine. We exchanged a long, wet kiss that allowed us to fully explore each other's mouth. I pulled my face away from hers and confronted her.

"You will do as I say for as long as you are here?"

"Oh yes," she exclaimed. "Anything." Once she had committed, I pushed her face into your messy pussy. She dove in and began to feast on your tender folds, and drink the residue of our coupling.

I moved up to your head. Before I could say anything, you captured my cock in your mouth and began to suck it clean. Moaning the whole time. After just a few minutes, you began to thrash around as another orgasm began to overtake you. The excitement became too much for me as well, watching you suck my dick while a woman unknown to you a few hours earlier was orally treating you to your third, or was it your fourth, orgasm of the night. Pushing my cock in as far as I could, I erupted into your mouth. You tried valiantly to swallow all I gave you, but some did manage to escape your lips onto your chin and cheeks. The girl rose, obviously proud of herself and began to slide up your body. The site of two, sweaty, naked women was too much for your husband. His cry of pleasure caused us all to look over and see his dick begin to dribble cum onto his legs, and down onto the floor.

Looking at your husband and the mess he had created, you started to laugh. Not a polite chuckle, but a laugh prompted by something truly hilarious. We could see his dick shrivel and his eyes cast downward in embarrassment. You could be a cruel bitch. Our new friend was now at your face, and you exchanged your first kisses of the night. These were not the tender kisses I would have thought two women would have for each other. For after all, you are the gentler sex. Bullshit! These were kisses of erotic urgency. They celebrated a release of the sexual frustration building over the past few hours. The funny thing is, that before I brought the two of you together, neither of you would probably have acted on those very secret, deep down desires to experience another woman.

You were now licking your juices from her face. The residue of the joy you had known under her inexperienced, but talented tongue on your pussy. You were driven in your mission to not miss a drop of the excellent elixir. Wanting more, but finding none on her face, you turned and began your journey down to feast on her treasures. I was content to watch, and see how much you enjoyed your first experience with a woman. You ate her with gusto, your tongue continuing to search out every part of her sex. You plunged, one, then two, fingers into her as you continued your oral assault. As she starts her orgasm, you refuse to let up on her, fucking your fingers in and out of her cunt. Another finger teasing the rosebud of her ass. She is nearly exhausted when you finally release her. You lay there, across her body, with a smug smile of satisfaction on your shiny face.

I pull you up onto your knees, your legs still straddling the girl. I push her further down the bed until her face is directly under your pussy. I rest my cock against her lips, and tell her, "Suck on this. Get it wet so I may fuck your lover again." Her mouth opens and sucks in my member, drawing it deep into her mouth. Harder than when she started to suck me, I pull from her mouth and push into your waiting pussy. You begin to whimper. Not in pain, but out of pure joy. As begin to establish the rhythm of our fucking, I feel her tongue on the underside of my cock as I move in and out of you. You too feel her ministrations and she gently licks your pussy as well.

You try to bend down to lap at the girl's sex once again, but I pull you back up by your hair. Arching your back to me, I roughly grab one of your breasts and begin to pinch and twist the nipple. A low, guttural sound escapes your throat. As though the animal inside you was trying to speak. As we continue to fuck, the girl below us painting our union with her tongue, I feel another orgasm start to build within you. The muscles of your pussy begin to massage my cock. Inviting it to fill you with another baptism of cum. You slam back against me harder, and harder. Wanting to make sure that every precious bit of my cock is in you. When you are nearly there, just coming up on the crest of your climax, I start to play with your ass. I tickle the wrinkled entry, and tease it by pushing against it and then releasing. This has put you at the edge, and just as you start your cum, I push my thumb into your ass all at once. I start to move it in and out of your ass just as my cock is doing to your pussy. The low groan you had made earlier, was now replaced by a screeching crescendo as you fell into the embrace of that physical release you had worked so hard for.

During the whole of your orgasm, your eyes were locked with your husbands. As wave after wave of release overcame you, you continued to stare at him, and he at you.

"Come here!" you ordered him.

He jumped to his feet and approached the side of the bed.

"Give me your cock," you demanded and he knelt upon the bed alongside you.

I released the grip on your hair, and your head dropped to fill your mouth with his cock. From all that he had seen, in spite of the recent ejaculation he had had, it took only a few bobs your head before he was emptying his balls down your throat, all the while crying out your name and how much he loved you.

When he was finished, his cock beginning to soften, you pulled your mouth from his shrinking dick and rising up, grabbed him and kissed him tenderly. Looking at the mirror over the dresser across the room, I was treated to quite a sight. A woman kneeling before me, my dick still in her pussy and my thumb in her ass. A woman beneath her licking up and swallowing our cum as it leaked from around my dick. All while locked in a passionate embrace with her husband.

We all collapsed on the bed, exhausted by our recent activities. But it was to be a short rest. For there were many more things to try this night.

My thanks to Loving Angel for editing this story, for her encouragement, and for her inspiration.

Please remember to vote. Your comments are most welcome. Please email me with your feedback.