Topaz Bound

Story Info
A girl visits her favorite dominatrix at a brothel.
2k words
4.11
9.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I arrive in my favorite place, I revel in the sweet smell of fruity alcohol and the pleasant sound of smooth jazz permeating the room. I quietly walk along the corridor between tables, dodging scantily-clad servers carrying platters full of food and drinks. As I approach the bar, I get Melanie's attention and ask, "I'm supposed to meet Jess in fifteen minutes?"

She checks a catalog, then smiles and nods, and slides a key over the counter. "Have fun."

I smile and take the key. Quietly, I walk along the bar, to a door at the end, and walk through it. Suddenly, the music stops as the door closes behind me, and things are quiet. I look around at the dimly lit hallway full of doors, and begin walking along it. I watch the pictures on the doors as I pass by them- a horny librarian, a pure and innocent schoolgirl, a valiant, scantily-clad angel. When I stop in front of Jess's door, I stop and study the picture on it, smiling. A raven-haired succubus holding a rope in her hands, black glasses framing deep green eyes, and a lollipop's stick protruding from her lips. I knock gently, then harder after a few moments with no response. After a few more moments, I hear, "Come in", and push my key into the lock, opening the door and quickly closing it behind me.

My face turns red when I turn to see Jess on lying semi-nude on her bed, wearing a pair of lacy black panties, horns, tail, and her glasses, but nothing else. She's belly-down, propping her head up with a hand, reading a magazine, but quickly turns to look at me. She smiles as she asks, "Hey Topaz. How is everything going?"

I've done this before, but I'm still frozen in place as she closes her magazine and sits up, stretching her arms up above her head and displaying her breasts proudly. The barbells in her nipples gleam in the light, and transfix me, before she asks again, "How are you? If you don't tell me, I'm going to assume something is wrong."

I shake my head, and reply, "No, everything is fine... I'm really glad to see you. It's been too long. I'm sorry for staring, you're just... amazing."

She smiles as she pulls herself off the bed, and walks up to me. She firmly takes my hand, and pulls me along to the bed, asking me to sit down. She helps pull my shirt off, and lets it flutter down beside us. She rubs her hands against the bare skin on my shoulders and neck, and gently feels my muscles with her dainty fingers. She sounds disapproving as she asks, "You're really tense, so I know something's going on. Why didn't you tell me?"

I sigh as I feel her fingers working with the clasps on my bra. "My girlfriend broke up with me yesterday," I tell her, pulling my bra off my arms, "I didn't think you'd want to feel like you were supposed to replace her, or anything."

I shiver as she runs her hands up and down my sides, and lays her chin on my shoulder. She gently whispers in my ear, "You don't need to worry about things like that. I know the difference between romance and sex, and the kind of relationships they entail. Besides that, you know you can tell me anything you want- you're not going to enjoy yourself if you've got something weighing on you this whole time, and then I won't be doing my job."

Gently, her hands drift up and forward, cupping my breasts in her hands and massaging them with care. It feels good against the marks left by a tight bra, and I lean into her, careful not to push her backward. I softly moan with pleasure as she moves her hands along the sensitive skin, and takes some of the near-constant pressure off my back. One of her hands rubs up until she can take a nipple between her fingers, and I gasp when she does. She gently pulls it out, a little bit painfully, and blood flows to my cheeks and between my legs. I close my eyes tightly and lean my head away, and she runs her tongue up the side of my neck, before sealing her lips below my chin. I feel her teeth start to dig into me as she pulls my nipple harder, and I squirm a little bit, not trying to get away. When her teeth unclasp, I feel her tongue running over the bite mark several times, before she pulls her head away, and lets my nipple go, dropping her hand back to the bottom of my breast, fondling it slowly and gently.

With a low, soothing tone, she asks, "Do you want me to bind you again? You seem to enjoy that quite a lot."

I nod silently, and she slowly lets go of my breasts, running her hands down my stomach and over my sides before pulling them away, eliciting another shiver. I feel the bed bounce when she gets up, and I patiently wait. I can hear her rummaging through drawers, but I don't want to watch her- I'm content to wait with anticipation. When I feel her behind me again, I put my hands behind my back, and feel her pulling a silken rope around my wrists. I close my eyes as the pressure reminds me of my last appointment- anticipation starts to make me blush. When I hear her ask me, "Is that too tight? Can you still feel your hands?" I find myself barely able to squeak, "Yeah, that's good."

A hand on my stomach guides me to lay backward, and she uses the position to pull my pants and panties down and off my legs, throwing them on the floor next to the rest of my clothes. Kneeling beside me, I see her lick her lips, and run a hand along my stomach and down my thigh. Her long nails gently scratch at my skin, and I can't help but quiver when I feel them against my inner thigh, running up until she can gently stroke my mound. Her touch gets noticeably softer as I start to heat up, no longer scratching against me, but applying simple gentle pressure. Her head leans down and touches my chest, and she lays there for a moment, stroking me. Her soft, warm skin against me makes me feel safe, and her hot breath running over my nipple stiffens my body. When I feel her warm and wet tongue running along my skin, I stiffen even more, and I almost struggle to jump away when it touches my nipple. I feel her lips clasp around it gently, and her tongue stroke it more forcefully.

I force myself to breathe as the air catches in my throat, but can't help but gasp when her fingers run down my mound to my clit, playfully running a finger around it, and from there moving down, massaging my labia with two fingers, spreading them apart with care. She continues to massage me as her tongue pulls away from my nipple, and she instead uses her lips to gently suck it. Without thinking, I wrap my legs around her, and pull her close with them, eager for the feeling to last as long as possible. After a few seconds, she lets my nipple go, and smiles at me.

"I'm going to tie your legs down as well. We don't want them getting in our way, do we?"

I close my eyes, breathing heavily, but nod. I feel her getting off the bed, and lay still, trying to catch my breath. After a minute, I feel her hand on my ankle, tying a silken rope around it. It's left loose enough for circulation, but not for movement, just like the arm restraints. Still, she asks me again, "Does that feel good?"

I nod, not sure I can speak at this moment, and she begins tying my other ankle, pulling my legs apart. After they're both secured, I feel her checking the tightness of both knots, and open my eyes to see her crawling onto the bed, between my legs. After coming up to me, she lies down with her cheek on my stomach, and lays there for a little while. She runs her fingers down my side, and along my thighs, gently massaging me. Bound down, I feel entirely safe and understood in her caring hands. When she lets her tongue loll out and run along my navel, it elicits a shiver, and makes her giggle. She switches to lying on her belly, and runs her tongue down the length of my stomach, eliciting more and more intense shivers as she approaches my pelvis. Her tongue runs straight down my mound, until it settles on my clitoris, wrapping around it and stroking it gently. I practically sit up in pleasure, moaning, but her hand forces me down on my back. She's unexpectedly firm and strong, and her tongue does not stop. Her other hand rubs up my thigh, caressing it, feeling every time I jump or shift.

After a minute, her tongue moves over a labia lip, slowly running down it, stopping at the bottom and running back up it even more slowly. When she reaches the top, she switches to the other lip, and repeats the performance flawlessly. Every second is euphoria, and I watch as she pulls her head away momentarily to flip her hair out of her eyes. She stops for a moment to smile at me, before putting her lips against my clitoris again, and gently sucking it. I softly pant, barely able to move, but watch her intently. She's so cute- I never want this to stop.

After just a few seconds of sucking, I feel pressure start to build. She temporarily switches to licking, which relieves the pressure just a bit, but when she resumes sucking, I can't hold back an orgasm- it feels amazing, and leaves me panting even as she pulls herself up, and sits over me. I stare up at her- long black hair forming waves around her, jade-green eyes watching me, perky pierced nipples sitting at the front of perky breasts, and a lithe body.

"Would you like to return that favor?" she asks me, smirking. I nod, slowly, and she clambers to the foot of the bed, quickly untying my ankles, and helping me flip onto my stomach, then retying me in that position. I lay with my face in the sheets for a moment. They're fluffy, and smell like wildflowers. Soon, Jess puts her hands on my cheeks, and lifts my head up. I watch her eyes as she shuffles underneath me, and then lets my head go. My chin drops between her legs, and I let my tongue loll out. I hear her gasp as it runs over her smooth, soft, sweet-smelling skin, trying to move slowly at first to mimic her. I run my tongue around for a few seconds before I find her clit, and let my tongue run over it without much direction. I don't feel as if I'm doing all that well, but she continues to gasp and moan, and it makes me feel better- it makes me feel like she's actually enjoying herself.

While still licking her, I try to glance upward, and see her with her mouth open, smiling, tongue lolled out, and eyes rolled up. I resolutely continue trying to use my tongue to make her feel good, and find her legs wrapping around my head, pushing me in closer. I try to move my tongue around, but it gets harder with all the pressure against my head, especially when she uses her hands to push me in as well. Her moaning gets louder, and she yelps happily every so often until finally, I feel her pulsating, and panting hard. Eventually, she lets my head go, first with her hands, then with her legs. I rest my head on her while she pants, enjoying how soft she is, and her pleasant aroma.

"Can I sleep with you?" I ask.

"Of course," she tells me.

I nod, and we both fall asleep quickly, still holding each other.