Touch of the Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grey-hawk grabbed a suit and went to get dressed in the bathroom. His towel slipped and it instantly became a juggling act to keep his towel up and his clothes in his hands.

Cass chuckled and covered her eyes. "Go on, let it drop. I'm not looking."

Grey-hawk turned. "And how would you know…" His voice petered off when he noticed her eyes were covered. The towel dropped and he raced into the bathroom closing the door.

Grey-hawk dressed quickly and raced out, tucking his shirt in. He started looking for his belt. "Can you see my belt?" He asked as he sat to pull on some socks and shoes.

Cass got off the bed and started to look around for his belt. Cass found the belt and handed it to him.

"Thanks." He said as he stood and fed the belt into the loops. He opted out of a tie and pulled his jacket on.

"I'm ready." He told her and followed her out of his room.

12