Toyboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lover's body was writhing and bucking with her orgasm like an angry bull, but her grip on my hair and neck kept me in place until the music slowed to a gentle lullaby and my conductress eased down to a breathless murmur.

The juice of Millie's pussy combined with my saliva from the licking I gave her, was cascading down her thighs as she got up. Her once immaculate hair was now bestraggled from her fast movements and running through it with her sweaty hands.

She switched off the record player and, on the edge of the bed, her naked body straddled mine. "You are a fucking natural, my man." She said with a grin like she had just won a fortune.

My dick stood up proudly demanding attention. Millie put a soft hand around it and moved it up and down. Then, with a flinch of the hips and a guiding hand, she gently lowered her wet, gaping pussy upon it. The head went inside and she paused, looking into my eyes. "Nice?" She grinned.

I smiled but couldn't find any words, as I felt my whole cock disappear inside her and my virginity was officially claimed. Her arms around my neck, she kissed me and gyrated her hips around, forward and back, constantly looking into my eyes.

Throwing her head back she started to make more incoherent noises. Leaning back with her hands on my knees, she moved and I had the best view of an amazing pair of tits bouncing in front of my face. "Oh fucking yeah" and "mmm" I heard her say.

My lover grabbed my shoulders and used them to push herself up and down, faster and harder, I noticed one hand was fingering her clit giving her an even more heightened arousal.

With a kiss and a gentle bite on my shoulder, she whispered, "Fuck me hard, fuck me like a man. You can cum inside me, I've been taking the pill."

I stood up with Millie hanging from my shoulders and her legs wrapped around my waist. It felt like she weighed almost nothing as I pushed her bare back against the wall and fucked her hard, right where I stood.

I took her back to the bed and she let go. Reading my mind, she climbed off and, with both feet separated on the floor, she bent over the bed. I went in behind her and offered my throbbing hard meat to her gaping, wet hole.

Soaked from her juices already, it slid in with no resistance and soon I was pounding her from behind. With all the strength I had, I gripped her hips and thrust myself hard in again and again. She was screaming loudly now and with an arched back, her head was within easy reach.

I grabbed a big fistful of her hair, as she did to me earlier, and pulled her head back sharply to kiss her neck. This only appeared to raise her excitement level a notch higher. Sweat was rolling down her back and into her ass crack. I ran two fingers over the butthole to see if she flinched, but she just bent over further - giving her ass the green light for future reference, I noted.

Millie was screaming loudly as I pulled her head back to mine with a firm grip of her hair. Something carnal inside me made me sink a firm bite in her shoulder and she yelled out with another orgasm. The pain was a real turn-on for her.

I pumped her harder, feeling myself getting to the point of no return. Millie sensed that and started shouting, "Yes, go on, go on." I felt my hands almost ripping the skin from her hips and she moaned in ecstasy. "Mmm yeah, give it to me."

As my hips whacked into her at full pace, I spanked her ass to give more of that pain she craved. It was working, she screamed and let out a high-pitched yell. I could feel I was past the point and found myself yelling too. With a deep, lustful groan of ecstasy from me, and a shriek of delight from my lover, I emptied my full load inside her. "Mmm oh yeah!" She moaned and wiggled her ass to squeeze the maximum possible juice from me.

Chapter 12

The next morning, Millie cooked a full English breakfast. I needed it after being awakened at 6am with Millie kissing my neck and her hand around my hardening dick. I fucked her one more time.

I took the short walk home with a full stomach and empty balls.

Upon entering the house, once again I was a son and a big brother.

Inside, my dad, straight to the point as ever. "Bit of a fucking screamer, your lass! These walls are thin as fuck, I reckon the whole fucking street heard her!"

He saw my discomfort. "Make us a brew then, big man!" He grinned.

"My man!" had I imagined Millie calling me that instead of "my boy" last night in the middle of having sex?

I was in the kitchen making tea for my mum and dad, when he walked past me and put a hand on my shoulder. "Hope you were careful, son."

"Yes, of course."

"Well done lad." He said proudly, and carried on his way to the bathroom. He motioned to close the door, then stopped and added, "That woman of yours, sounds like she absolutely fucking loves The Onedin Line!" He shut the door behind him.

The realisation came to me. The theme tune for the old tv show The Onedin Line, that's the tune Millie played in her bedroom when I was licking her pussy. I knew it had sounded familiar!

I was now Millie's toyboy and it was going to be a white-knuckle ride. Maybe I'll tell you more about it sometime soon.