Toyboy Hits the Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wiring that stereo took up much of the Saturday. I needed to complete it as, that evening, we were going on a road trip.

"I want to be your seat cover," Millie had said to me a few weeks earlier.

Unfamiliar with the term 'seat cover', I asked her to explain. She said it used to be what they called a cruiser's girlfriend in the seventies, but maybe the term had fallen out of use.

"I want to be alongside when you drive fast in your loud car with loud music," she said enthusiastically.

When Millie set her goal, she achieved it. The Escort was incredibly fast off the mark. Even though its top speed was nothing special, that would never matter in the UK with strictly enforced speed limits.

I turned on the sound and placed a cassette in the deck. Brothers in Arms by Dire Straits. Fast-forwarding to track two, Money for Nothing. I turned up the volume and let it play. The sound of Mark Knopfler's guitar intro was truly a sound to behold. I felt if I turned it up much more, it might rattle the windows out of their frame.

A custom car is never complete according to its owner, there were one or two jobs more I could do, but my Escort was pretty fine.

I had been thinking about the previous night, where, after telling me some secrets, I took Millie tightly by the hair and fucked her mouth roughly, with little regard to her enjoyment. She had appeared to enjoy what I did, but I wasn't certain.

It was just after five when we left. Millie got into the car wearing tiny, tight, blue denim cut-off shorts, her smooth, lightly tanned legs appeared to go on forever down to a pair of white tennis shoes. A sleeveless white crop top showed plenty of her tanned, flat tummy. Her dark brown hair was tied in her trademark high ponytail.

Throwing two pink bath towels on the back seat, she winked, "In case we get a bit hot and sweaty later."

"About last night," I began.

"Don't say another word, Edward," Millie admonished, "it's an unfulfilled sex life where both parties maintain their dignity throughout. Besides, it was refreshing to have you take control for once, I'm not used to being taken like that. It was a new experience for me. The day you do something out of order, like you involve stinking fucking ferrets or something, believe me I'll let you know."

I had no idea how ferrets could possibly become involved in sex, neither did I want to. "So, you enjoyed it then?"

"Fucking loved it. Do that to me again and again! I don't want you to be gentle with me, Edward, I've had that for fourteen years. The only thing I ask is, you fuck me how you want, I'll fuck you how I want. Is that a deal?"

I had to admit, there were worse deals I could make. "Deal!"

I wondered right there if there was literally anything, apart from scurrying, furry rodents, that was off the table with this woman.

"Drive please, driver!" she ordered while clicking in her safety belt.

"Where are we going?"

"Head for the A1, then turn south."

She had already told me to make sure I had a full tank of fuel, so I followed her directions.

Before we exited our street, Millie had already ejected my Dire Straits cassette and pushed in her own.

"It's a mix tape, I made it especially for this very evening," she informed me.

The opening track was an extended version of a familiar disco hit from the mid-seventies, I Feel Love by Donna Summer. Playing loud disco music on my new stereo was not what I had in mind while I was spending six hours wiring it in, but when the repetitive, electronic beat kicked in and Millie turned up the volume, I had to give it to her, that was a fantastic driving tune.

We turned onto the A1 and got up to cruise speed, Millie turned down the music. The engine and exhaust were pretty noisy and she had to speak loudly.

"Arty Ginelli got raided by the police yesterday," she said, casually.

"Who's Arty Ginelli, one of your gangster pals?" I asked, recalling our visit to Ginelli's restaurant, where Millie had informed me that they were a family of gangsters.

"Scrap Arty. He's not my pal, I know his wife. Anyway, I don't think I'll be getting you any more parts anytime soon."

"What was he raided for?"

"Stolen goods, he had lots of them apparently. Cars were stolen to order, he would take them in, break them down and sell the parts. That's the allegation anyway."

"And that's where you got all my parts from?"

Millie looked out of her window for a few seconds before answering. "Well you didn't think I could afford all of this brand new, did you?"

"Shit, so basically I might be driving a crime scene on wheels?"

Millie laughed ironically, "There you go again, condensing everything into one catchy fucking headline. You ought to quit the steelworks and go to work for a fucking newspaper!"

I said nothing. It did seem overly-generous of her when I thought about it. Although I should have been suspicious when she turned up with a brand-new, top-brand stereo in its box, that maybe not everything was coming from scrap cars.

"Nobody can trace anything, so don't worry about it. Lots of places sell parts like yours, nobody in the scrap trade gives a shit about receipts or invoices. They could have been bought from anywhere."

She was right, I had exactly the car I wanted, but it felt like I had cheated.

Putting my foot to the floor, the car accelerated quickly up to 100mph. Millie whooped her delight, "Yeah, go for it my man!"

There was no way I was going to stay mad at her, she did it all for me and asked for nothing in return. I saw the child-like delight on her face and it made me smile once more.

"Turn off at Sherwood Forest," she said after a while. "I went there on a school trip once. I always said I'd go back when I had a lover with a car. I didn't realise it would take more than twenty years!" she laughed ruefully.

"Do you want to visit Robin Hood?" I joked.

"We came here for a picnic and a walk in the forest. I was about fifteen and have always remembered how tranquil it was. You turn off in a mile, go right and then it's a left up the lane."

I had no idea if she knew where she was going, but we were in the right area. Soon enough we saw a sign for the picnic area.

Chapter 5

Pulling in to the car park, there were just a few other cars. A red Cortina, a silver Audi 80 and an old, white Morris Minor.

The air was warm and humid. There had been a recent heavy downpour, giving the atmosphere a palpable freshness that made the mere act of breathing a delight.

We parked out of the way of the other cars and got out to walk. Following the path, hand in hand through the trees for five or ten minutes, I realised we had not seen one other person. The three cars in the car park had people sitting in them, nobody was out walking.

Millie seemed to realise the same thing. She tugged me in behind a tree and pushed me against the trunk. "Kiss me, my lover!" she commanded. I responded and we embraced passionately against the tree.

We were out of sight of the car park, the only thing visible were trees. Rustling leaves in the breeze and the incessant cooing of a wood pigeon were the only sounds.

Our lips met passionately, probing inside with our tongues.

Millie pressed her body firmly into mine and felt my hardness against her. Running a hand down my body and over the bulge in my jeans, she unzipped me and, without so much as a cautionary glance around, took out my hard dick and rubbed it in her fingers.

We kissed as she tugged at my dick against the tree, then, with a naughty grin and that sexy twinkle in her eye, she crouched down before me. Still tugging at my hard cock, she licked shaft up and down gently, looking up at me teasingly me before wrapping her sweet, warm lips around the head. My dick was in her mouth once again.

This time, I let my lover go at her own pace. She pulled the shaft and sucked hard on the head. The smell of the damp forest, the noise of the rustling leaves and the twittering birds, coupled with the sight of Millie's head bobbing back and forth and the feel of her warm, wet lips on my hard cock, was a rare treat for the senses and didn't go unappreciated.

Millie let go of my dick and stood up. Kissing me on the neck, she whispered in my ear, "I think you owe me a good fucking, Edward."

I kissed her on the neck and put my hands down the back of her shorts.

"Not here, in your car," she said.

I didn't need a second invitation and in no time, we were in the car park. I looked around; the same cars were still there, but far enough away so that they wouldn't see what was going on in ours. Besides, their windows were looking pretty steamy, it seemed they had the same idea!

I sat in the passenger seat; Millie climbed on top. We kissed some more and reclined the seat back but couldn't get comfortable, so we slipped through to the back seat where there was more space.

Millie lay back and I kissed her bare tummy. She pulled her crop top over her head and unclipped her black lace bra, which I removed gladly.

Millie's tits were just about perfect for her shape, not too big and not too small, just slightly larger than average. But when she lay on her back, they pretty much disappeared altogether. She lay there in just those denim shorts almost completely flat chested. That's just how she was and I loved her for it.

I kissed and rubbed her large, dark red nipples, she moaned with pleasure as I played with one and bit gently on the other.

Running my hands down, I unbuttoned her shorts and put my hand in. All I could think about was getting my head between her legs and going to town on that sweet tasting pussy of hers.

She pulled down her shorts and threw them onto the dashboard with a smile of delight. Wearing only loose-fitting black lace French panties which matched the bra that I had tossed somewhere.

Into Millie's lace panties, my hand wandered gently. Over her soft, neatly trimmed hair and into the wet zone. Millie was moaning with pleasure already. I located her clit with my middle finger and began to rub in a circle motion, she was getting more and more turned on and her moans were getting louder.

My lover's pussy was warm and very wet, I slipped in a couple of fingers and she took a sudden intake of breath, then her moans went to a higher pitch as I used the other hand to rub her clit while I fingered her pussy.

I was dying for a taste of those sweet juices by that time. The car just didn't have the room for me to go down there in that position, so I gave her a nudge and she read my mind.

I lay in her position and, removing her lace panties so that she was naked, Millie climbed on top of my face, giving her easy access to my dick with her mouth, which she utilised readily.

Unzipping my jeans, she pulled them down far enough to release my hard cock for a good sucking. Simultaneously, I pulled her down by the hips, so her wet pussy docked perfectly with my waiting lips.

My thirst for the juice of my lover's pussy was finally quenched, I licked and sucked greedily. Millie's excitement level was rising once again, I felt my boner enter her mouth and straight away she was sucking hard, while moaning with pleasure as my tongue licked her clit and entered her wet cavity.

Stroking my balls and sucking me, her moans turned to wails when I concentrated my tongue action on her clit which was presenting itself proudly for me. I had a firm grip of her ass cheeks and from this position had a great, close-up view of her inviting butt-hole.

I dipped two fingers in her pussy for lubricant and ran them over her rear entry, wanting to see her reaction. Getting it wet, my finger probed around the anus. She seemed to get even more excited and let out a louder, high-pitched wail and a sigh of "Oh yeah!"

Millie's back arched inward as I sucked hard on her raised clit and ran my two fingers around the rim of her butt and, releasing my dick from her mouth, she let out a screaming orgasm.

Involuntarily, her ass pointed slightly further upwards as she yelled, I raised my head to go with it. As I pushed my neck up, with the sudden change in balance, I got a massive cramp in my thigh.

Stretching my leg suddenly to ease the cramp, my knee glanced against the side of Millie's head, causing her no pain but sending her into hysterical laughter at my sudden agony.

Chapter 6

"Escorts are not built for this," I said, my leg outstretched to ease the cramp.

Still coming down from the orgasm and with tears of laughter still in her eyes, she said, "I still want your dick inside me."

"In here?" I don't think it's even possible!" I laughed.

"Outside. Come on, nobody will see us."

"Are you sure? There's a few cars around."

"They're all distracted the same way we are. Besides, we have a deal, remember?"

I remembered her deal from earlier, I fuck her how I want, she fucks me how she wants. "Yeah I remember."

Millie put on her crop top and lace panties, opened the door and checked around. "All clear."

Still fully clothed, I got out after her. We walked to the front of the car and began kissing. She sat on the orange bonnet and lay back. I looked around to double check, the same three cars were still there but at the other end of the car park. Two facing the other way and the Morris had steamed-up windows. All clear.

That tasty pussy was calling me for another licking, but Millie rolled over onto her front and slid down so that her feet were on the floor. She was bent over the front of my car invitingly now and I needed no second invitation.

I took a courtesy glance around to make sure the coast was clear.

"Mmm, just fuck me," I heard her moan softly.

Pulling her panties down, she kicked them off. Her bare ass was pointed high, with that juicy opening that I could still taste, beckoning me in.

I dropped my jeans, releasing my boner and offered it to her wet hole. With one gentle push, it slid in with little resistance and I was behind my lover fucking her in the Sherwood Forest car park.

"Oh yeah!" I heard her say as my hips made contact with her ass cheeks and I filled her completely.

With a firm hold of my lover's generous hips. I started pumping her hard. My skin whacked into hers and made their own, wonderful slapping noise. I was eager to give that sexy ass a good spanking as she loved the pain, although I didn't want to alert the other cars' occupants.

That wood pigeon from before had returned and I found myself fucking my lover in time with its cooing for a time.

Millie's gasps and groans were getting louder, I began to get carried away in the moment and gave her ass a hard whack. That did the job for her and she let out a loud wail.

I took hold of her ponytail and pulled her head up to meet mine. Our lips met and I fucked her gently as we kissed hard.

"Oh yeah, now fuck me hard," she said loudly. I was pretty sure anyone could have heard that, they probably would have heard her wails and the sound of my hips slapping her ass before. It made me think that maybe she actually wanted people to watch us.

I looked up and, sure enough, the occupants of the other cars were standing outside, watching from afar.

There was no way I was going to stop now, nor was there any way she was going to let me.

I leaned forward and whispered, "They're watching."

Millie looked up and saw the people, a man and woman each in the Cortina and the Morris, while the Audi had three men. All were standing by their cars watching us fucking.

"We may as well give them a good show, then" Millie turned back and said, grinning naughtily.

My lover bent back and gave me a long kiss on the lips, then removed her crop top and threw it onto my windscreen. There was a whoop and clapping from a few of the distant onlookers. Naked, apart from her shoes, she bent over the car once more ready for action.

I thought, fuck it! In for a penny, in for a pound, as they say. I took off my t-shirt and kicked away my jeans. I was naked too and I re-entered what was now a gaping wide pussy with ease. The others were walking over to get a better view, emboldened by the fact that they knew we had seen them watching.

Feeling a few spots of rain, I started pumping Millie from behind once again, holding her by the hips. Her ass cheeks were facing up at me and seemed to be begging for a slap, so I whacked hard and she began to make incoherent, high pitched noises.

I fucked her from behind, whacking her sexy, peachy ass hard, like a jockey pushing his horse for the finish line, as the rain got harder. The others were standing around the car just a few feet away, the three guys from the Audi and the couple from the Cortina on one side, the couple from the Morris on the other.

Taking hold of her ponytail, I pulled her by the hair back up toward me. This time, it wasn't for a kiss, it was to show the audience what a fine pair of tits my lover had.

The rain began to come down hard and everyone was getting soaked, but nobody moved as I fucked my lover over the bonnet of my orange Ford Escort.

Millie moaned some more as I sunk my teeth into the fleshy part of her shoulder. I let go of her hair but she stayed standing almost upright as I fucked her harder, holding her by the hips. I had to lean back slightly to ensure my dick stayed inside her, that was when I noticed she was rubbing her clit for even more stimulation.

One of the three guys from the Audi, a tall man with shoulder-length blonde hair, took a few steps forward toward Millie. Entering her personal space, trying his luck, he was met with an unambiguous "Fuck off!" from her. Holding up his hands in apologetic surrender, he made his way back to the others.

The cool rain in the warm, humid air was soothing as it washed down our hot, naked bodies. The splashing of the water amplified the slapping noise of my hips whacking into my lover's ass as I fucked her hard in front of our onlookers.

As she began to reach orgasm, Millie let out a wail and fingered her clit faster. This drew a favourable reaction from our small audience with some clapping and someone calling "Oh yeah!"

The young woman from the Morris was having her neck kissed from her man behind and she had her hand on the bulge in his jeans. Perhaps they were the next act on stage, just waiting for our show to end first.

The end was coming. I felt the first tingle in my balls. Millie, as always, sensed this. She threw her head back and said quietly, "Cum over my back."

Arching her back inward with her head and ass up for maximum penetration, I held her hips and fucked her with all the strength I had.

Millie screamed her delight as the orgasm she had been building toward ripped through her rain-soaked, naked body.

With a primal yell from me, I pulled out my dick at just the right moment and emptied the full contents of my balls over her lower back, which washed away immediately in the pounding rain.

There were cheers and claps of approval from the seven onlookers, I heard one shout, "Fucking hell, guys. That was awesome!"

Millie turned around and embraced me with her arms around my neck and that naughty, knowing smile on her face.

Jumping up with a childish delight, she wrapped her legs around my waist and kissed me hard on the lips. Then she whispered in my ear, "Edward, I fucking love you!"

Whether it was the sex-high talking, or whether she meant it, I didn't know. But it felt amazing to hear her say it and made me go slightly weak at the knees!

Our clothes were pretty much ruined in the rain. We dried off with Millie's towels inside the car and she put on her shorts and bra which were dry. I had nothing and wrapped myself in just the pink towel, much to Millie's amusement.

We made several friends that night. Millie gave our names as Emma and Don. Emma being an alternative variant of her real name and Don because "You're the Don."