Track & Field

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, baby. I don't want any other men. I love you, and I want to be with you. If I wanted someone else, I would break up with you first. But that, my dear lovely Man, is not going to happen." She said sternly. I breathed a huge sigh of relief. She saw that and realized just how much I love her. "You were going to do that... for me... even though you didn't want to."

I could only nod, not trusting my voice. She pulled me to her. "Justin, no man has ever offered that to me before, and I know how much it cost you to even ask. No, baby. I know you would do it if I asked, but I don't want or need anyone but you."

I held her tight, kissing my love passionately. I broke the kiss after a few minutes. "Ok, then. Well, I should only be gone for a few hours. I love you." I said.

"I love you too, baby." She replied.

When I got to the beach, Will and Kevin were already there and hitting on a whole group of girls.

"Hey, Justin!" Will called when he saw me and waved me over to their group. There were four girls around them, so I decided to make it known that I was taken at the first possible opportunity.

"Hey, guys. What's up?" I asked.

"Well, this is Angela, Elisabeth, Jenna, and Rachel." Will introduced me to them. Angela was a fiery redhead with startlingly blue eyes, while Elisabeth and Jenna were both bottle blondes. Those two would be easy to turn down. Rachel was a smoldering light skinned black girl with hazel eyes and lips that made me thank whoever invented the blowjob. Yeah, she was going to be even tougher to turn down than the redhead!

As soon as we started talking, I knew that Rachel would be even harder to turn down than I previously thought! She was into me in a big way, and I sat and listened to her politely.

"So, Justin, do you have a Woman?" She asked.

"As a matter of fact, I do." I smiled.

She made a big production of looking around. "Well, I don't see her here, unless she's hidin' someplace." She had a devilish look in her eyes, and I began to realize how big a mistake it was, coming to the beach today. "Do you like sistas, baby?"

I damn near spit out my soda, but rallied and looked her in the eyes. "As a matter of fact, my girlfriend is a sista, and I have to be honest here. You're beautiful, but Leeandra is the woman I love, and the woman I'm going to marry. I hope you understand, because I'm not going to cheat on her."

Rachel just nodded and smiled. "It's a rare thing to meet a guy who actually loves his Woman. I hope she treats you right, baby. If she doesn't, gimme a call." She took my cell and input her number.

"If it comes to that, I will." I said with a smile. Crisis averted.

When our group split up, Will left with Elisabeth and Jenna, and Kevin left with Angela. I told Rachel goodbye, and headed back to my car. I drove home, and told Lee what had happened.

"I was tempted, sweetheart." I admitted. "However, I do NOT want to lose you, or even think about it." I showed her when I deleted Rachel's number.

"Baby, I trust you." She said with a smile. "Hell, you're the ONLY man I trust right now." She took me in her arms. "Besides, I know that little girl couldn't please you like I can." She winked, and I knew right then that my days of even thinking about other women were over.

"I bet you're right. Although, nobody can compare to you, mama." I said, then kissed her meaningfully.

"Wanna go swimming, baby?" She asked as I broke the kiss.

"Sure. Let me go get on my trunks." I smiled, but she didn't let me go. Instead, she pulled me towards the backyard.

"Let's just go skinny dipping, baby. I have never been fucked in the pool... yet." She winked, and what was already rock hard started throbbing.

She led me to the back patio where she pulled my shorts down as I pulled my t-shirt off over my head. I kicked off my shoes and then pulled off her little tank top and daisy duke shorts. She wasn't wearing a bra or panties underneath, and I was stunned yet pleasantly surprised that she had shaven all of her pubic hair off! God, her chocolate pussy looked wonderful!

I couldn't resist as I picked her up and carried her to the nearest lounger, where I laid her down. "I take it you like my shaved pussy, baby?" She asked with a seductive grin. "Selene loves it, and told me how sexy having a shaved pussy makes her feel. She's right!"

"I'll say. You did this for me?" I asked.

"I did it for both of us, Sugar. Now eat this pussy. Eat me good, baby!" She demanded, and who was I to say no?

I dove in as she spread her legs wide, tongue first into her hot sweet cunt. I thought she'd tasted wonderful before, but now with all the hair shaved off, she tasted even sweeter, if that was at all possible! I took my time, licking deep inside her, then sucking her clit lovingly until she finally came like a freight train. I locked my mouth around her gushing pussy, swallowing every drop of her sweet nectar. She managed to muffle her screams by biting her fist, but she bucked like a wild bronco, thrusting her pussy up into my face.

When she finally came down, I moved up and kissed her lovingly, letting her taste her juices on my tongue and lips. I then pulled her to her feet and toward the pool, and she followed me until we were at the edge. The pool lights had come on when the sun set, and I lowered my mouth to her beautiful luscious breasts. I suckled her breasts, licking around each large areola and biting gently on her bullet hard nipples. She moaned in pleasure, which made me pull back and step into the water, my hand in hers as she followed me into the cool water of the pool.

We swam languidly out into the medium depth with the water up to our chests. Her breasts floated with just her nipples just above the water line, and I took her into my arms.

"I've never been fucked in the pool, Sugar." She said, kissing me hungrily as her legs went around me and my cock rubbed against her open slit.

"Neither have I. Another first for both of us." I smiled, pushing her back against the wall of the pool and thrusting up into her slowly. The feel of the cool water of the pool being replaced by her wet tight inferno was beyond words. The pure eroticism of the moment nearly overwhelmed both of us, but we recovered and I started thrusting.

"That's it, baby. Fuck mama good. Fuck me until we come, baby! Oh God yes!" She chanted as she bucked her hips to meet my thrusts.

I laid into her hard, fucking my Lady with everything I had. Her arms went to the edge of the pool to give her better leverage to fuck me back, and it felt so fucking good to fuck her underwater. Her breasts were out of the water completely now, and I silently thanked God and SAFE-T-FENCE for the 12 foot tall privacy fence that surrounded the backyard. It kept the nosy neighbors from seeing in, and the acoustics were good enough to almost soundproof the yard itself.

Lee's screams were getting louder as she came all over my cock again and again. I lowered my mouth back to her breasts, sucking each large Hershey's Kiss nipple as I flicked my tongue across it inside my mouth. I felt her cunt collapse around me and start milking my cock as my balls tightened in anticipation. I held back as long as I could, but ultimately her pussy won that war as I unleashed a torrent of cum deep inside my Ebony Lover. We cried out in unison as our climaxes claimed us, and when it was over, we clung to each other for support.

"Wow, that was amazing, Sweetheart." I gasped as we leaned against the side of the pool together.

"Uh huh. Damn, baby!" She giggled at what we had just done.

We swam for a bit, splashing each other and having fun, then decided to take a shower and go to bed.

Once we were showered and ready, we slipped into bed together. I spooned Lee close, her warm body pressed up against mine as my arm went over her and cupped her full breast. With my cock bunned by her butt cheeks, we fell asleep.

The 10th arrived, and I went to court with Lee as moral support. Selene had been informed of the Birthday Incident with Dick, and the shitty harassing phone call he'd made after our run-in at the restaurant. Selene already had a way to spin that one, and we sat and waited while the Judge came into the conference room.

Lee and I kept our hands to ourselves, and had the look of friends rather than lovers. I managed to keep my face studiedly neutral while the lawyers hashed out the agreement. The Judge, a woman who appeared to take a very dim view of cheating, glared at Dick as the evidence was presented for her perusal. Depositions from several witnesses at the Christmas party were submitted, and the Judge pored over each piece of evidence of Dick's infidelity. Uncle Jack had gathered phone records from Dick's cell provider as well as Evelyn's, and while the calls COULD have been work related, as Dick's attorney suggested, it just showed that Dick had been unwilling to leave the employment of Evelyn's firm in order to get away from the "sexual harassment".

The Judge then pointed out that Dick could have gathered ample evidence of sexual harassment, and could have taken the Firm for millions. Since he hadn't, there was no basis for his complaint.

When the Judge asked me why I was there, I told her that Dick had threatened Lee, and Lee had hired me as security and as her personal assistant. I was dressed in my suit, and had the briefcase with Lee's evidence against Dick in it.

When all was said and done, Counseling was waived, as neither Lee nor Dick had any interest in pursuing a dead marriage. Dick's attorney tried to fight their pre-nup, but that went nowhere fast. The tapes of audio evidence from both Jack's investigation and the answering service pretty much sealed Dick's fate, however. His tirade against us the other night, and Evelyn's 99 drunken messages of her telling him to 'leave the bitch' made our Judge angry.

The final settlement was that Dick got nothing, and Lee got her maiden name back. She also got $3000 a month in Alimony for 5 years, or until she got remarried, whichever came first.

Lee had put her rings back on for this occasion, and when they had both signed on the dotted line, she took the rings off and tossed them across the table to Dick.

We all stood up, shook the Judge's hand, and saw ourselves out.

30 days later, the Divorce was final, and Lee was now free and clear.

***Chapter 3: College Days***

The last two weeks of August were a dream come true, except for a few minor bumps.

Ok, one HUGE bump and a couple minor bumps. The minor bumps were just breaking the news to my buds that I was now with Lee, and they were so jealous that it wasn't even funny. Ok, it was totally funny! "You lucky fuck!" was Will's response. "Fuck you, man!" was Kev's response. Both was shaking their heads and laughing when Lee and I told them.

The HUGE bump was breaking the news to my folks. Over the past couple months, Mom had been taking Dad's advice for a change, and reaching out when she could to me. I was wary of trusting her, of course. I made it clear from our first conversation that I was never going to live under their roof again. Call it pride, but I would rather die on the street than live with a family that had shown me nothing but contempt all my life. I had said as much the last time Mom paid us a visit at our place.

So the time came when Lee invited Mom, Dad, and Patrick over to our house for dinner. She even told me that it was OUR house now, which made me feel good. They arrived for dinner, and with my new position as Personal Assistant, I was still her live-in aide.

After dinner was over, and everyone was full, Lee and I sat on the loveseat while Mom, Dad, and Patrick sat on the L couch in the family room.

"Elaine, Mark, and Patrick, we have an announcement to make." Lee was beaming, and Dad's eyes widened first as he got what she was saying. Dad's always been sharp, but Mom and Patrick were just looking at us with confusion.

"What's going on, Lee?" Mom asked, bafflement clearly written all over her face. Mom has never been accused of being sharp. Neither has Patrick, for that matter. Like mother, like son in their case.

"Elaine, this might come as a shock, but Justin and I are in love, and plan on spending the rest of our lives together." Lee was still beaming when she took my hand in hers, and our fingers interlaced.

"Mom, before you say anything, I'm also her apprentice, and plan to major in Accounting at UCLA." I said. I wasn't sure why, but I didn't want Mom and Dad to think our relationship was purely sexual. It wasn't, since I really was her personal assistant and aide. But then, I could see how they might think it was.

Mom was in shock. "How long have you two been together?" She asked in an eerily calm voice.

"Since the Saturday after I kicked Dick out." Lee said, bracing for impact. There was no sense lying to my Mom.

Mom exploded. "SO THAT'S THE REASON YOU TURNED MY OWN SON AGAINST ME!" She was red faced and screaming as she stood up. "YOU JUST WANTED A SEX TOY AS REVENGE AGAINST DICK FOR FUCKING AROUND ON YOU! YOU FUCKING SLUT!" Mom was on a roll, until help came from an unlikely source.

"ELAINE, THAT'S ENOUGH!" My Dad roared. Lee had prepared herself for Mom's tirade, but Patrick was stunned into a catatonic state. He had never seen his mother that angry before.

Mom rounded on Dad. "SHUT UP! WHAT? ARE YOU FUCKING HER TOO?!" Mom shouted at Dad, then Dad did something I'd never thought he would do.

The slap rang out like a pistol shot as he slapped mom's face. He didn't slap her hard, but it was enough to get her attention.

"No, Elaine! But after the way you treated Justin, how you AND Patrick treated Justin, and how I just stood by and let it happen even though I knew deep down it was wrong, you have NO RIGHT to judge either of them!" NOW Dad was standing up for me in a meaningful way. "Elaine, I sometimes wonder what happened to the woman I fell in love with, because I NEVER thought you would be so callous as to shut out one son, a GOOD son, in favor of another son who has been nothing but trouble for us! If ANYTHING, Lee and Justin deserve their happiness! Who the HELL are you to judge them?!"

Mom had never heard Dad talk that way before. That much was obvious. Neither had I, for that matter. So I was surprised too, but even more surprised that after nearly 19 years, he was FINALLY defending me in a way that meant something! It was a turnaround from the way he'd been wheedling in his defense of me when I'd permanently changed my address to Lee's house.

His tirade on Mom completely took the wind out of her sails. She sat back down heavily and just looked at us in disbelief.

"Believe it, Mrs. Bannister." I said. It dug into her every time I called her that, but I refused to call her Mom again until she decided to start acting like a Mom. "You know I've been In Love with Lee for years, or you would if you didn't have your head shoved up Patrick's ass the entire time."

"Baby, now isn't the time." Lee whispered in my ear.

"No, sweetheart. This IS the time." I whispered back. "Just trust me, ok?"

Lee had a hesitant look on her face, but finally nodded and smiled.

"Thanks." I kissed her sweetly, then turned back to Elaine. "You have no say in who I date, anymore. Hell, if you had your way, I would be 'volunteered' every time I had a date! I could NOT be allowed a personal life while living under your roof! I have no clue what your reasoning behind that was, but I can tell you that IN SPITE of your attempts to keep me from experiencing life, I managed to have TWO girlfriends and had sexual relationships with BOTH OF THEM! I bet that makes you even angrier, doesn't it! Well, MOTHER DEAREST, I am NOT your doormat anymore. I'm NOBODY's doormat anymore! Lee ASKS me to help her. She doesn't arbitrarily ORDER me to, like you did. Yes, that's 'did', as in past tense. Because you are NEVER going to order me to do anything EVER AGAIN." I barely managed to keep my voice even, except for emphasizing certain words.

Elaine just looked at me, but Patrick was rising to his feet with rage on his face. I rose too. "Don't even think about it, asshole." I said in a menacing tone of voice. "Blood or not, I will beat you so badly, you'll end up in the ER."

Patrick knew about my training with Uncle Jack, and sat his sorry ass back down.

"Lee, Justin, I'm sorry." Dad said with real remorse on his face. "I'm just as guilty as they are, because I did nothing to try and put it right. Hell, I might be even more guilty than they are for that simple fact."

"At least you tried, Dad." I said. "And this time, you actually sounded like you meant it." I sat back down next to Lee, and took her hand in mine again. I then looked at my erstwhile mother and brother.

"I don't know why you did what you did to me, and I no longer care. What you did made me who I am today, and I have nothing but contempt for the both of you." I took a deep breath, then continued in a calmer voice. "I actually thought that you would accept that I am my own man, but that isn't going to happen. I kind of wonder who's been taking over cleaning the house, mowing the lawn, and other things that I used to do. I'm willing to put money down that Dad has had to take over, since Patrick can't be bothered. Am I close?"

Dad glared at Elaine and Patrick. Elaine hung her head in shame, and Patrick looked like he just wanted to kill me.

Then something happened that I never EVER thought I would see. Elaine grew a brain! She snapped her head up and glared at my brother. "Patrick, I now realize that I was wrong to coddle you. Look at what you've become because of it! I showed your brother hardly any love over the years, and I have no excuse for that! I was too hopeful for you that you would be my baby after you were born. I can't explain it, even to myself, but I realize now that I was completely wrong in how I was thinking. Look at Justin, Patrick. He has a scholarship to UCLA. He has the potential to be a world class athlete! He has his whole life ahead of him with good prospects for employment! What do YOU have? You're a C to D average student at best, and you just had to spend every weekend of Summer taking classes so you wouldn't be held back! I can't blame you for everything, though. It was mostly my fault! But from here on out, things will be changing at home. Your father works to put food on the table, buy you clothes, and pay off our house."

Elaine went on to outline, to the growing horror on Patrick's face, his new responsibilities around the house.

On the outside, I kept myself together, but inside, I was laughing my ass off just at Patrick's facial expressions! I was actually thinking 'Go Mom' for the first time in my life as she lit him up.

When she wound down from her tirade on Patrick that almost made up for 18 years of bullshit, I saw Dad was grinning ear to ear. Elaine... Mom, finally looked over at us. "Lee, Justin, I owe you both an apology." She said. "Lee, I know you won't hurt Justin, and I know Justin won't hurt you. As much as I ignored him, he still took my teachings and his father's teachings to heart. I hope you both invite us to the wedding, if there's going to be one." Mom said, leaving us dumbfounded for a moment.

"Thanks, Elaine." Lee grinned at her best friend.

"Thanks for understanding, Mom." I smiled, and she nearly broke down in tears when she heard me call her Mom again.

With that, with Mom glaring at Patrick, they left, and we saw them to the door. Lee locked it behind them, then turned to me with a raised eyebrow. "You really lit into her, Sugar."

"Yes I did. Trust me, sweetheart. It's been a very, VERY long time coming." I said. "I knew she was only paying lip service to me before, and I have my Dad to thank for helping out too. I've NEVER seen my Dad that pissed off before, much less at Mom." I shook my head in wonder.

1...345678