Tracy Goes to the Principal's Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good, Mrs. Willows," I whisper in your ear, my lips grazing against your neck as you shiver at my caresses. "Tell me more about your... your cunt." I instruct, choosing the most degrading word I can. "Describe how I am using your married cunt, Tracy."

"Oh..." You moan your mouth parted as you continue to watch my exploring fingers carefully, your pale cheeks red with shame. "You... you toy with the tight opening of my... my vagina. Your finger slides into me, just a little bit.... Not enough to...to satiate me... just teasing me."

"I like that...just teasing you." I chuckle as you shamefacedly describe my every movement, your breath coming in short soft gasps as you watch me fondle and grope at your most intimate area.

"Please... don't make me... tell you... more." You gasp, your eyes watching as my finger curves into your pussy, stroking the soft sensitive inner walls of your vagina.

"Why?" I ask as I slowly start to work a second finger into the tight opening of your pussy. "Why shouldn't I have you describe your needy, slutty pussy to me?"

"It's... it's to embarrassing, sir." You tell me in a soft innocent voice even as you thrust your wet pussy against my invading fingers, seeking to drive them further into you. "I'll do... anything... just don't ask me to tell you what you're doing to my... my cunt."

"All right, then, give me your pussy, Mrs. Willows. Offer the pink insides of your pussy to me, my married slut. I want to hear you say it. Tell me that you give your married cunt to me." I hiss in your ear as my fingers slide out of the tight confines of your vagina, my hands resting on your bare thighs glistening with the wet arousal of your sex.

"Please... Sir, take my pussy." You beg, your hips thrusting out towards the mirror as you spread the thin lips of your labia to expose the coral pink interior to my gaze. "I... give my married... cunt... to you."

"You're giving yourself to me, Tracy?" I ask as my hands slide over the soft skin of your legs. "To do what with?"

"Any... anything you wish... mas...master." You whisper softly, your eyes meeting mine in the mirror. "I... I am yours."

"Hmmm, I like hearing that, Tracy." I murmur my approval in your ear as my hand slides down to cover the center of your sex, feeling the warm humidity of your desire radiating from the soft folds. "Now, prove it to me, my dear."

"H... how?" You ask me, your eyes going wide with concern as you imagine my unspoken commands to prove your submission.

"I want you to stand up," I tell you simply as I remove my hands from your body and step away from you. "Stand up and lean against the edge of my desk, Mrs. Willows."

"Okay." You agree hesitantly, wondering about the seemingly innocent request. Surely I had something more sinister in mind for you but you complacently follow my command.

"Lift your skirt up higher, Tracy." I tell you as the hem of your skirt falls down to cover the front of your panties. "Spread your legs wider, my dear, and pull your skirt back up. Don't try to hide that delicious little pussy of yours from me." I chide as I move to kneel in front of you, my hands resting on your bare calves as your fingers slowly pull the hem of your skirt up.

"Such a lovely pussy my slut has." I comment as you hike your skirt up to reveal the front of your powder blue panties, the crotch pulled aside to expose the lips of your sex to me. "Such a delicious looking cunt," I murmur as I lean forward, my tongue sliding along the cleft of your pussy.

"Oh... please..." You moan softly, your body trembling at the sensation of my tongue licking your most private area. One hand releases your skirt to rest on my head as your legs spread wider, thrusting the mound of your sex out towards me. "Please..."

"What do you want, Mrs. Willows?" I ask, leaning back away from your proffered pussy, pretending to ignore the lust in your face as you look down at me. "You'll have to be very specific about your needs."

Your blue eyes dart away from mine in shame as you arch your back more, spreading your legs as wide as they'll go as you lean back on my desk. Your position forces the exposed lips of your pussy to part slightly as you force your thighs as far apart as they'll go. "Please... please eat my... eat your slut's pussy." You beg softly, your voice filled with shame as your eyes watch me carefully.

"Oh, Tracy," I say, smiling up at you as I lean forward, my lips just barely brushing against the dark blonde hairs of your pubic bush, "I like how you asked me that. You are learning quickly how to be a good slut. Would you like me to eat out your married pussy, Mrs. Willows?"

"Yes." You almost scream, your hips lifting off the desk to press the bare lips of your sex against my mouth. "Please... Ohhh," You sigh as my tongue parts the tight lips of your pussy, licking the soft wet inner flesh as your eyes flutter in ecstasy.

"Is that what you wanted, Mrs. Willows?" I ask, pulling my mouth from your crotch as you gasp in disappointment. "Would you like me to continue?"

"God, yes, please..." You sob, your hands reaching down to cradle the back of my head, trying to pull my mouth back to your needy sex.

"I want you to do something for me, Tracy, and I'll continue." I tell you, my eyes looking into yours, holding your gaze as my tongue stretches out to just barely touch the hooded tip of your clit.

"Ahh, Anything. I'll do anything for you..." You gasp, your eyes half closed in shame as you feel your body responding to my touch.

"Good," I smile at you, "I want you to describe everything I do to you. Tell in lurid detail exactly how I'm touching you, what my mouth is doing to you, how your slutty married pussy likes my touch."

"No, please..." You say, shaking your head slightly in humiliation even as your hand tries to press my mouth harder against your moist pussy. "It's too... too embarrassing. I can't."

"Then you're not going to get what you want, Mrs. Willows." I say with a crooked smile as I start to stand up.

"No!!!" You almost shriek as you try vainly to hold me down, your fingers curling into my hair as you try to force your crotch against my mouth. "No, please... I'll... I'll do it." You sigh in defeat, your eyes avoiding the look of triumph on my face as I settle back down to my knees, my hands running over your bare thighs. "I'll do anything..."

"I knew you would, Mrs. Willows." I tell you with a smug smile as my fingers slide up under the hem of your skirt, drawing your panties down over your thighs to completely expose your pussy to my gaze.

"Hmmm," You sigh as my hands slide back up your legs, my fingers lightly tracing along the soft skin as my tongue licks around the neatly trimmed triangle of your bush.

"I want you to look me in the eye as you describe this, Tracy." I instruct you as my lips move down to junction of your thighs, kissing the lips of your pussy as you look down at me in shock.

"I... can't..." You stammer, blushing in shame at the thought of looking at my face as I perform oral sex on you. "Yes, sir..." You capitulate a few seconds later as you feel my mouth start to leave your wet pussy.

"Good girl," I murmur as I press my mouth back against your swollen labia, my eyes fixed on yours.

"Ohhh," You shiver, your large blue eyes filled with a mixture of shame and inescapable lust, you lips parted as your breath comes in deep gasps. "You... your tongue is licking along the lips of my pussy, teasing me." You tell me in a hoarse whisper, "You're parting my pussy, licking my private pink area. Shit," You gasp out, your fingers tightening their grip on my head as your body trembles, "Your tongue is...circling... circling around my VAGINA!" You finish in a surprised yelp as the tip of my tongue slips into the warm wet canal of your sex.

"OH." You gasp out, your eyes closing for a brief second as you arch your back at the sensations my mouth is giving you. "You... you are licking me, tasting the inside of my pussy. Your thumb is stroking my little clit... as your tongue... Oh, God!!!" You scream, your fingers digging painfully into my scalp as the intense sensations become too much for you and you orgasm. Your body spasms as you fall backwards onto my desk, your chest heaving as I continue to lick and nibble your pussy.

"That was a good slut, Mrs. Willows." I tell you, licking your juices from my lips as I stand over you, my hands still resting on your thighs. "You're a very sexual woman, I bet you've never fully explored your needs, have you, Tracy?"

You look at me, your eyes still glazed slightly from the powerful climax, your lips parted as you struggle to capture your breath. You start to answer me, only to be interrupted by the buzzing sound of the intercom followed by the high pitched grating voice of my secretary.

"BZZZZZZ. Is everything all right in there, Mr. Cash? I thought I heard someone scream."

"It was nothing, Ms. Mahone." I respond, looking down at you as you lay spread across my desk, your clothes in disarray, and your pale skin glistening with a sheen of perspiration. "I was just having... a discussion... with Mrs. Willows." I tell the elderly secretary, "Why don't you go on home, Ms. Mahone? School is out and I'll lock up the office."

"Very well, sir."

"Well, we won't be so rudely interrupted again, Tracy." I say smiling at you as you finally recover enough to sit up, your face red with embarrassment as your fingers move to cover your exposed genitals.

"I... it's late." You say softly, looking down at the floor as you avoid my gaze, "I need to get... to go home."

"Not yet, Mrs. Willows," I tell you, my hands gripping your wrists and pulling your hands away from your pussy. "I'm not done with you yet."

"I... my family is expecting me..." You protest weakly as you try to pull your hands free of my grasp. "I... I have to go. My husband..."

"Will have to wait," I tell you harshly, my grip on your wrists tightening painfully. "You are mine, Tracy." I hiss in your ear as I step closer to you, "You are my slut to do with as I please and I'll tell you when you can leave."

"Please..." You gasp as you feel my hot breath on your neck, your hands stretched out beside you. "I... I have to leave..." You whisper softly, your dark blue eyes looking up at me pleadingly.

"Not yet," I hiss again as I press my lips against yours, feeling you struggle briefly to avoid the kiss before yielding to me once again, your lips parting hesitantly, allowing my tongue to explore your mouth as your resistance seems to melt. My tongue wrestles briefly with yours as my hands release your wrists, sliding up the smooth fabric of your sleeves to grip the collar of your blouse as I pull my mouth from yours. Your eyes lock with mine challenging me for a few intense seconds before you lower your gaze, your cheeks red in shame as my hands slide down to fondle your heaving breasts. "Tell me, Tracy," I murmur in your ear as I lean close to you, my hands massaging the soft globes of your tits, "Does your husband ever excite you like this? Does the father of your children know how to arouse you like I do?"

"Please," You whimper softly, your eyes darting up to my face, your face full of longing as you writhe in pleasure under my caresses. "Don't make me..."

"Tell me, Tracy." I hiss, my fingers rubbing slow circles around your erect nipples.

"John loves me..." You pant, your full lips parted as you gasp for breath. "He's a good husband... a good man..."

"But he doesn't fuck you like you want him to, does he? He doesn't realize what a slut you are, Mrs. Willows." I whisper to you softly, my hands sliding down over the soft skin of your stomach to rest on your hips. "He doesn't fuck you like I do, like you want to be, isn't that true?"

"No.... please..." You sob, trying to squirm out of my arms again, your hair falling down around your face hiding the look of shame in your eyes.

"Tell me that John makes you feel the way I do, that he excites you sexually and I'll let you leave now. Convince me that's the truth, Mrs. Willows, and I'll never touch you again." I tell you as I slowly remove my hands from your hips, stepping back slightly from the desk to let you stand upright again.

You stand there, leaning against my desk, head bowed so that your hair obscures your face. Your fingers slide down the valley between your breasts, lightly caressing your stomach, trailing down to the waist of your skirt as you slowly raise your face to look at me, your eyes full of shame as you shake your head slightly, "No...he doesn't... he doesn't make me feel like.. Like you do."

"I thought so," I say with a knowing smile as I step close to you once again, my hands covering yours as they lay on your stomach. "Tell me, Tracy. Tell me what you want now." I instruct you softly, my lips brushing against yours as my fingers slide over your skirt.

"I... I want you to..." You say, looking up at me, your eyes large and filled with the confusing mix of shame and passion, "I want you to fuck me." You whisper softly, bucking your hips towards me as you feel my hand sliding down over the front of your panties.

"Good, that's very good; you're turning into a very good slut, Mrs. Willows." I encourage you as my fingers slide over the front of your panties, feeling the moist heat radiating from your crotch. "Do you want my cock in your married pussy, Tracy?"

"Ye... Yes, sir," You pant, your ruby red lips parted invitingly as you look me in the eye. "Please fuck your slut's married cunt with your cock."

"I like hearing you say that, Mrs. Willows." I smile as I step behind you, looking over your shoulder at our reflection in the mirror. "Tell me again, what do you want me to do?"

"Please, Sir," You sigh softly as my fingers slide down between your spread legs, shivering as you feel my light touch on your moist pussy lips, spreading you open slowly, "Please fuck me. Fuck my slutty pussy." You almost beg as you press your body back against mine, spreading your legs wider and thrusting your hips into my groping hand.

"Since you asked so nicely, Tracy," I reply in a soft voice, sitting on the edge of my desk. I release you, my hand quickly undoing the fly of my pants, drawing my hard cock out as I lean further back on the desk. "I want you to climb up on the desk, Mrs. Willows." I instruct you, one hand resting possessively on your hip while I slowly stroke the length of my erection. "Climb up on the desk and straddle my hips, Tracy. I want you to ride my cock. Watch in the mirror as you fuck yourself on my hard cock, Mrs. Willows. Describe what you see; tell me what it looks like as we fuck."

"Y...yes," you moan reluctantly, ashamed at the lewd display as you squat over my legs, your legs spread wide, the lips of your pussy gaping open as your graceful fingers gently guide the mushroom head of my cock to the entrance of you vagina. "My... my pussy is red, swollen... I can see the inner pink... my pussy is wet, ready." You gasp, humiliated and aroused by your actions as you examine yourself in the mirror, the golden band of your wedding ring shining as your fingers press the thick veined shaft of my cock to your pussy. "Your... the head of your cock... is sliding... GOD!... sliding into me... filling my married pussy. FUCK... My... my cunt is full... full of your hard cock. OH....So good..." You whimper as you begin sliding yourself up and down the length of my shaft, my hands resting on your hips guiding your pace.

"You're a good slut, Tracy. You are an excellent married whore." I hiss at you as I begin to lift my hips in time with you, slamming my cock harder into you, pushing both of us closer to an orgasm. "Whose... slut... are... you?" I gasp as I feel the pressure beginning to build in my testicles, thrusting my cock deep into you for one last thrust as I cum.

"Yours..." You sigh, feeling the sticky ribbons of semen spurting into your womb, your body seeming to melt over mine as you feel the pleasant waves of an orgasm spread through your exhausted muscles. "I'm your slut, Mr. Cash, your personal whore." You moan sleepily, feeling a small pang of disappointment as my cock slips out of your well used cunt.

"That's right, Mrs. Willows." I say, kissing the side of your neck as I roll you off of me, sitting up on my desk. "Whose pussy is this?" I ask, my hand sliding through the short blonde hairs of your bush.

"Yours," You answer, your hips gyrating slowly as my fingers trace over wet lips of your pussy.

"Who gets to fuck this pussy, Mrs. Willows?"

"You, sir."

"What about John, your husband? Does he get to use your pussy, Tracy?" I ask, my fingers curling to cup the entire length of your pussy. "Does he get to fuck my slut?"

"N...no," You answer hesitantly, "No one gets to fuck your slut, sir. Only you."

"I'm glad you understand, Mrs. Willows." I say, climbing off my desk and fixing my suit. "Now, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave. I've got a school board meeting in fifteen minutes and I don't think the board would enjoy finding you here."

"Yes..." You reply as you stand up, fixing your skirt and buttoning your blouse. Trying to smooth out the wrinkles is useless as you gather your purse and start towards the door.

"Oh, Tracy, School is out next week for vacation. I'll be calling you during the day, so make yourself available." I instruct as you pause in the doorway, your hand on the doorknob.

"Yes... yes, sir." You answer, bowing your head as you close the door behind you.

12