Tracy Goes to the Principal's Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you my cum slut, Mrs. Willows? Are you my married fuck toy? Does this pussy belong to me and me alone?" I ask you, my breath coming in short gasps as I punctuate each question with a deep hard thrust into your cunt. "Well, Tracy?"

"Oh… God…" You moan, your head thrown back onto my shoulder as I fuck you from behind, your eyes watching every movement in the mirror, your pale cheeks flushed in embarrassment and arousal. "Yes… yes, I am your slut… your cum slut… your married fuck toy…your personal whore…" You gasp, your voice growing louder with each degrading name, your breath coming in deep gasps as you feel an orgasm approaching. "Use me, Sir… use your fuck toy like she was meant to be used, Mr. Cash…Oh, god!!" You scream, your body tensing as your muscles contract around my cock, your eyes squeezing shut as you cum.

"Oh, you're such a good little slut, Mrs. Willows." I whisper in your ear as you come back down from your powerful orgasm, my hands sliding up over your white gown to fondle your heaving breasts. "You can put your ring on now, Tracy; the ceremony is just about over."

"It's just about over?" You ask breathlessly as you slip the golden band that names you my property onto the third finger of your left hand. "But I thought… I thought it was over." You say giving a sigh of disappointment as my still hard cock slips from between your tight pussy lips. "You said… you said the only thing I had to do was… was call Joh…my husband," You protest as feel my hands slide off your breasts, turning to look at me as I slowly climb off the bed. "What… what do I have to do now, Sir?" You ask me anxiously as I move over to pick up the camcorder, watching me carefully as I sit down again on the edge of your bed.

"Come kneel here in front of me, Mrs. Willows," I tell you, pointing to a spot between my spread legs. Holding the video camera to my eye I follow you as you climb off the mattress, your hands automatically smoothing down the wrinkles in your gown as you demurely walk around the bed to stand in front of me, your eyes filled with shame as you slowly kneel in front of me until your face is even with my protruding erection. "Now pull your gown up, Tracy, let me see your slutty little pussy." I instruct you as I zoom the camera in on your hands as you slowly raise the skirt up over your thighs to reveal the swollen lips of your pussy exposed by your white lace panties. "Oh, so lovely," I chuckle softly focusing the camera even closer to record the small droplets of moisture leaking from between your labia, "You've got a really cute little cunt, Mrs. Willows." I compliment you as I move the camera up to your face, catching the embarrassment in your eyes as you hear my degrading words.

"Thank… thank you, Sir." You say softly, your cheeks reddening in humiliation as you feel yourself become aroused at my words. "I… I'm glad you like my slutty pussy."

"Now, Tracy, I'm sure a whore like yourself knows what I expect from you now," I say, my hard cock still glistening with your juices bobbing obscenely in front of your mouth.

"Ye… yes, Mr. Cash." You answer softly, your left hand coming up to hold my erection in one place as you lean your head forward, your full lips opening wide as you take me into your mouth.

"That's right, Mrs. Willows." I moan, my free hand pushing your veil aside as your head bobs up and down the length of my cock. "Hmm, you're good at this," I compliment you as your tongue slides over the thick veined underside of my erection, your eyes looking up at me in shame as your hand strokes the portion of my cock that won't fit in your mouth. My hand rests on the back of your head, lightly guiding you as you continue to suck me off, your tongue tasting your own pussy as you lick the juices of your arousal from my cock. "Mmm, Mrs. Willows, you're a natural born cocksucker aren't you, my little slut?" I sigh in contentment as your head begins to speed up, your eyes never leaving mine as you suck hungrily on my cock, your tongue swirling around the head, tasting my pre-cum. "Yes!" I exclaim, the pressure in my cock reaching a boiling point as I cum, shooting my hot sticky semen deep into your throat before pulling my spewing cock from your sucking lips. "Such a good little fuck toy," I groan as I shoot ribbons of cum across your face, the viscous fluid clinging to the lenses of your glasses and running down your cheeks.

"That's how a good little slut should look," I sigh, focusing the camera on your face, capturing the humiliation in your eyes as your tongue reaches out to lick the last few droplets of cum from the head of my cock. "Wouldn't you agree, Tracy?"

"Y…yes, sir." You agree somewhat reluctantly as you slide your semen coated glasses down off your nose, looking submissively into the camera's lens as your hand continues to stroke my sagging cock.

"Good," I say, making sure I get a shot of your left hand, the golden wedding band shining as it gently masturbates me. "You're my married little fuck toy, aren't you, Mrs. Willows?"

"I… I am your married little… little fuck toy," You agree in a soft voice.

"Who are you married to, Tracy? Who is your husband and who owns your pussy?"

"I… My… my husband is John Willows, but my pussy, my body, belongs to you," You say as you look straight into the camera, the thick globs of my cum slowly trickling down your face. "I… I belong to you, Mr. Cash."

"Yes, that's right, Mrs. Willows." I agree, shutting the camera off and setting it aside. "I want you to always remember that you belong to me, you will do as I say. Do you understand, Tracy?" I ask as I stand up, tucking my cock back into my pants as you kneel in front of me on the floor.

"I… I understand," You answer me softly, watching me as I move around the room, collecting all evidence that I had been there. "I… I will do as you tell me."

"Good," I say looking back at you as you kneel next to your bed, your face covered with drying semen as your wedding gown is hiked up over your hips, exposing the red wet lips of your pussy. "Then tonight, you will fuck John. If I don't allow him to use your pussy once in a while he might get suspicious. It might also help to explain your behavior during that phone call."

"I will… fuck my husband tonight," You agree somewhat reluctantly, the idea of sleeping with your husband suddenly no longer appealing to you.

"Fine, that's a good little fuck toy," I tell you with a smile, noticing the downcast look in your eyes at the prospect of sex with John. "I probably won't see you for a couple of days, Mrs. Willows, but make sure to stop by my office Monday after school."

"Yes… yes, sir." You answer softly, still kneeling by your bed as I walk out of your bedroom and down the stairs. You remain there for minutes after you hear the front door shut and my car start up before finally standing back up and moving into the bathroom to wash your face and change out of your soiled wedding gown.

12